Page 3 of 3 « First 123
    SageOfTheSixPaths RinneganNaruto's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: The way Shippuden will end

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1217 View Post
    Ok so I heard something from my friend that a special promo giveaway was given out in Japan on New Years Day from a shop called Uniqlo.

For those of you who dont know, Uniqlo is the Japanese equivalent of Gap here in America. But I digress, the promotion was when you bought a special Naruto T-shirt from the store, you would get a free exclusive promotional DVD that revealed special scenes that will appear in the manga and in the show (I can confirm this because my friend does have the DVD and I have seen it for myself).

For those of you who want to see this, I do caution you that it DOES CONTAIN SPOILERS. People who Dont wanna have it spoiled for them should NOT WATCH THIS CLIP!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0EJ5q1YkNE">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0EJ5q1YkNE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always">

In my honest opinion, I believe that this proves that there will be another timeskip after shippuden. I leave the rest to discussion.
    Awesome Thread, Everyone should Rate and Thank This Thread....

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I hope we won't ever have a Time-Skip. I don't want Naruto to be the next bleach that was supposed to end but it didn't and now we have fillers in the manga.

What would be outcome out of the Time Skip if Naruto and Sasuke would be the strongest ninja anyways? (Kyuubi Mode and EMS). No more Kakashi, Rock Lee, Shikamaru, anyone if Naruto would be OP.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

All I know is that this isn't a possible end for the series......Naruto refuses to be Hokage until he saves Sasuke he's said it multiple times, so people would be suggest that it'd end WITHOUT a Hokage Naruto......I doubt that, that's what this is for, that's his ultimate goal.....If he didn't achieve it wouldn't you feel robbed.....Plus if Madara needs the nine tails to complete his ultimate plan wouldn't that have been a perfect opportunity? Also I have to agree that fight wasn't NEARLY as awesome as the last fight should be.....There was no jutsu shown, my reasoning is that it's fake and they didn't have the time/technology or the actually animation to shown Susanoo or Rasen....Either way it's a cool video......Could be real though Sakura's doing what she's good for, crying......Why no heal attempt? She sucks.....Nuff said!

SageOfTheSixPaths RinneganNaruto's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Idk if you can see the video but its a Parody to the OVA too funny

Last edited by RinneganNaruto; 07-21-2011 at 05:31 PM.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

this is old. plus i think everything in there already happened.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

this is too jacked up nothin really happens its just an OVA
    and if there was a real spoiler for the ending wat would be the point of following the manga if kishi kept on leaking info and people would know the ending

this was just to get fans hyped for the kage summit arc since during this time we were in a filler arc and everyone was suffering

Page 3 of 3 « First 123