Page 3 of 25 « First 123456713 ... Last»
Results 41 to 60 of 494
  1. #41
    Godaime Hokage Miggy69's Avatar
    Status
    Miggy69 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,594
    Location
    Omnipresent
    jus chilling
     

    Quote Originally Posted by SAKumono26 View Post
    so god reaml can do telekeninses
    and pull up psyhici sheilds



    hell ream can use genjutsu?
    and i think he was the 1 that revied the bodies 2
    or it was god realm
    dude awesome job i was thinking the same thing wen i saw him pull in kakashi. he deflects attacks with a force field or something. plus i think god realm revives the bodies so i dont think the other guy is dead. God realm could maybe take on the three of them until kakashi gets serious and uses MS but it was a cool chapter
     
         

  2. #42
    Member StopDropNRoll's Avatar
    Status
    StopDropNRoll is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    146
    This user has no status.
     

    Hmm

    Quote Originally Posted by Shunne View Post
    Seriously guys.

    Naruto ain't better then Jiraya yet. He's going to surpass him that's for sure. But now, NO, not a chance. There's no way Naruto can match pain's all six bodies. Maybe one at the most.

    And I don't wanna hear people overestimate him, like he's Konoha's best ninja and blahabla. There's many who is better than him, just to mention Buyuga-clan.



    The next coming chapters are going to show KOnoha working together and NO Naruto.
    When you say Byuga do you mean Hyuga Neji's clan. Because If I recall Naruto defeated Neji soundly at the very beginning of the manga before even learning Rasengan. And we already know that Neji is the best fighter in the clan. Neji has become a Jonin since then and no doubt improved, but has he improved anything like Naruto? Naruto has learned infinitely better control of his chakra and clones since then. In my opinion the only Ninjas in the hidden leaf that could take Naruto 1v1 are Kakashi and Tsunade, and Kakashi has said several time lately that Naruto may be surpassing him right now.
     
         

  3. #43
    Banned
    Status
    SAKumono26 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,352
    This user has no status.
     

    LOl u guyz yes its true we overstiamted the 15 r old protagonist
    and he is only 15 wat i like about th protagonist is that in anime shows the always reveal secret power in the end

    take Yu yu hakusho for example :
    http://www.megavideo.com/?v=NDFCO9I7
    notice the protagonist at firs using spirit energy and then demon energy
    and thn later thanks 2 the LOve he has for his firends a new secret power comes that is toally brand new

    the diffrence between this
    is yuskue has
    spirit energy
    demon energy
    and the finally
    power he shows which is commpletely diffrent
    & in naruto
    naruto will have 4

    1st is chakra
    2nd is demon fox chakra
    3rd is sage mode
    4th is his power 2 protect those closest 2 him & love

    i know its corny
    but these mangas teach us sumthin
     
         

  4. #44
    I am SANKAGE! Kusanagi's Avatar
    Status
    Kusanagi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    26
    Location
    Kaongakure
    This user has no status.
     

    This week's episode just opens up another plethora of queries.

    1. What ever happend to "Kakashi's Hope"?
    2. Was that a pierce marking on Konan wrist or a really big birth mark?
    3. Was the wrist we saw just a preceding panel for Hungry Ghost Realm guy absorbing attacks?
    4. What was that thing behind Hell Realm guy? A demon? Genjutsu? His big brother?
    5. Was that fire in the back ground?
    6. Did Tsunades statement "I will protect the village" indicate that she's going to die?
    7. Are we finally going to see Tsunade in action?
    8. Will the fact that Tsunade gave some of her chakra to heal the other ninjas weaken her in any way?
    9. Is Demon Realm guy really a human puppet?
    10. Is god Realm's nature chakra magnetic or electricity?
    11. When did Kakashi make himself a lightning clone?
    12. Which one of Pain's bodies resurrects the fallen?
    13. Is the next chapter really going to be called "Capture Pain!!"?

    Kishi is giving me a head ache. I'll take two asprins, but won't call you in the morning.

    Kakashi is really awesome, but his lightning attacks are useless against Pain. He just deflects it and moves on. I know that each of Pains bodies has a power. This god Realm guy is a mystery though. He can make it rain. He can deflect attacks. He also has magnetic or telekinetic abilities. He can also be the guy responsible for resurrecting the other bodies. I'm getting that headache again. I think I'll go lay down. Therapist anyone
     
         

  5. #45
    Missing - nin Uchiha Haakon's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Haakon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    821
    Location
    Norway
    This user has no status.
     

    well since danzo is killin toad messenger...we finally knows he is up to somethin....
    lookin forward to next manga.^_^
     
         

  6. #46
    Banned
    Status
    SAKumono26 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,352
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi View Post
    This week's episode just opens up another plethora of queries.

    1. What ever happend to "Kakashi's Hope"?
    2. Was that a pierce marking on Konan wrist or a really big birth mark?
    3. Was the wrist we saw just a preceding panel for Hungry Ghost Realm guy absorbing attacks?
    4. What was that thing behind Hell Realm guy? A demon? Genjutsu? His big brother?
    5. Was that fire in the back ground?
    6. Did Tsunades statement "I will protect the village" indicate that she's going to die?
    7. Are we finally going to see Tsunade in action?
    8. Will the fact that Tsunade gave some of her chakra to heal the other ninjas weaken her in any way?
    9. Is Demon Realm guy really a human puppet?
    10. Is god Realm's nature chakra magnetic or electricity?
    11. When did Kakashi make himself a lightning clone?
    12. Which one of Pain's bodies resurrects the fallen?
    13. Is the next chapter really going to be called "Capture Pain!!"?

    Kishi is giving me a head ache. I'll take two asprins, but won't call you in the morning.

    Kakashi is really awesome, but his lightning attacks are useless against Pain. He just deflects it and moves on. I know that each of Pains bodies has a power. This god Realm guy is a mystery though. He can make it rain. He can deflect attacks. He also has magnetic or telekinetic abilities. He can also be the guy responsible for resurrecting the other bodies. I'm getting that headache again. I think I'll go lay down. Therapist anyone
    u r so confusing :confused::no_ignore:
     
         

  7. #47
    Banned
    Status
    SAKumono26 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,352
    This user has no status.
     

    wassup u beautiful ppl

    i have bunch of Questions
    k god realm can reflect ninjutsu but
    how come he wanted to avoid choujis strike a
    re there main weakness

    taijutsu
    and is demon realm dead
    if so he did a lot of damge 2 the village anyways


    #1

    #2

    #3

    Wat u think ?
     
         

  8. #48
    The Prowler TheLoneWolf's Avatar
    Status
    TheLoneWolf is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    241
    Location
    I'm a drifter
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by StopDropNRoll View Post
    When you say Byuga do you mean Hyuga Neji's clan. Because If I recall Naruto defeated Neji soundly at the very beginning of the manga before even learning Rasengan. And we already know that Neji is the best fighter in the clan. Neji has become a Jonin since then and no doubt improved, but has he improved anything like Naruto? Naruto has learned infinitely better control of his chakra and clones since then. In my opinion the only Ninjas in the hidden leaf that could take Naruto 1v1 are Kakashi and Tsunade, and Kakashi has said several time lately that Naruto may be surpassing him right now.
    Although anyone who is a genjutsus user could easy beat naruto cause he cant ever get out of it and that's if he even realizes that he is caught in genjutsu.
     
         

  9. #49
    I am Justice TC9tails's Avatar
    Status
    TC9tails is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,171
    Location
    space
    This user has no status.
     

    well this chapter was boring as hell....
     
         

  10. #50
    The Prowler TheLoneWolf's Avatar
    Status
    TheLoneWolf is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    241
    Location
    I'm a drifter
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi View Post
    This week's episode just opens up another plethora of queries.

    1. What ever happend to "Kakashi's Hope"?
    2. Was that a pierce marking on Konan wrist or a really big birth mark?
    3. Was the wrist we saw just a preceding panel for Hungry Ghost Realm guy absorbing attacks?
    4. What was that thing behind Hell Realm guy? A demon? Genjutsu? His big brother?
    5. Was that fire in the back ground?
    6. Did Tsunades statement "I will protect the village" indicate that she's going to die?
    7. Are we finally going to see Tsunade in action?
    8. Will the fact that Tsunade gave some of her chakra to heal the other ninjas weaken her in any way?
    9. Is Demon Realm guy really a human puppet?
    10. Is god Realm's nature chakra magnetic or electricity?
    11. When did Kakashi make himself a lightning clone?
    12. Which one of Pain's bodies resurrects the fallen?
    13. Is the next chapter really going to be called "Capture Pain!!"?
    I love the word plethora it sounds so cool:D

    1."Kakashi's Hope" was when chouji and his dad showed up
    2.& 3. it was the preceding panel for Hungry Ghost Realm guy absorbing attacks.
    4.I think that is was genjustu
    5. either fire or a whole lot of rumble flying in the air from an attack because the next panel shows one of peins bodys and a lot of dead/knockout ninja
    6. maybe maybe not, but it does mean that she's going to put her life on the line
    7. who knows
    8. weaken as in she is going to lose a lot of charka
    9. he might be or sometype of beast like zetsu
    10. could be both because they both deal with the arrangement of electrons
    11. last chapter or two chapters ago when he got blasted back into the pile of rumble
    12. idk
    13. well thats what it says:D

    Question, when danzo kill that toad was Tsunade in the room or had she already left?
     
         
    Last edited by TheLoneWolf; 10-24-2008 at 04:39 PM.

  11. #51
    ANBU BLACK OPS maxxxmouse's Avatar
    Status
    maxxxmouse is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    842
    Location
    Mexico
    This user has no status.
     

    okey here it goes prediction for the next manga!

    we will definitely see NO naruto in battle. I'm kind of mad but at the same time amused that all of Jiraya's work has been helpin the Konoha shinobi a little bit. Also i Think Kakashi is up to something i think he starting to put the puzzle together already so when Demon Body resurrects everything is going to click for him.

    Also the guy absorbing chakra Genmma figured out that he absorbs ninjutsu so they have decided to go attack directly 1-1 this is perfect time for Gai and Lee dynamic entry!

    I think neiji and hinata are gonna fight genjutsu guy since they have byakugan, i never seen either of them been trapped in a genjutsu before since they can see the flow of chakra.

    Yahiko body of Pein is the strongest one of all from what we have seen, it seems as he has telekinesis power, i don't think it's magnetic or electricity since he's been more just standing there making serious looks rather than doing hand motions

    Konan, I think Konan will be dealing with holy shizzle i don't know this one, someone said the bug guy due to their similarities in attack, but i don't think bug guy will do it...i think sai is a better option...you know ink against paper hahahaha.

    Danzou well at this point we can't conclude wether he's a bad one or a good one, we definetely can't say he with Akatsuki beacuse he dosn't want the "9 tail brat" to be there. Maybe he's planning a coupe de tat and wants to get Konoha when is weakest? or maybe he's just protecting it on a really non-subtle way

    Also I don't think Naruto will be leaving Frog Mountain for a while for he still has to master the Frog Key scroll.
     
         

  12. #52
    Banned
    Status
    SAKumono26 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,352
    This user has no status.
     

    since sum of kishin interviews has been right so far
    i want 2 know who these strong akasuki memebrs r
    taht r stroonger then kakuzu
    hidan
    deidra
    sasori a
    nd itachi ( no one is stronger the itachi)
    i could be wrong though
     
         

  13. #53
    Sage Narutoftw's Avatar
    Status
    Narutoftw is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    581
    Location
    Konoha
    This user has no status.
     

    I've fallen in love with Kakashi all over again he pwns
     
         

  14. #54
    Banned
    Status
    SAKumono26 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,352
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutoftw View Post
    I've fallen in love with Kakashi all over again he pwns
    lol wat a ***.... jk jk
    yeah kakshi is deezed
    he was sotring hcakra the whole fight
    mabye chouji and other reinforcements can help him
    as he enters MS wolf mode
     
         

  15. #55
    Master of Puppets Sasori of the red sands's Avatar
    Status
    Sasori of the red sands is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    30
    Location
    Making my art
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by SAKumono26 View Post
    since sum of kishin interviews has been right so far
    i want 2 know who these strong akasuki memebrs r
    taht r stroonger then kakuzu
    hidan
    deidra
    sasori a
    nd itachi ( no one is stronger the itachi)
    i could be wrong though
    Maybe that interview just meant Pains six bodies, Up until that point the bodies had not been known at the time of that interview... but who knows.

    Also Sasori could have beaten anyone who was susceptible to that poison of his, even hidan as an imortal would still have been paralyzed by it.

    Anywho I really liked this chapter lightning clone was a cool idea, looked like it also shocked demon realm into partial paralysis since both god realm and him have the same vision they both should have been able to dodge that smack down.
     
         

  16. #56
    Simplicity without a name Genox's Avatar
    Status
    Genox is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,006
    Location
    . . . . ...:In a cloud : . . . .
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutoftw View Post
    I've fallen in love with Kakashi all over again he pwns
    :D Yeah, me 2 kind'a

    But I think he suffers from a serious lack of
    Design Change! He's the same from the beginning(:

    I like him, though!



    Btw the new anime was great,
    There were lot's of new scenes that were not in the manga!
     
         

  17. #57
    Banned
    Status
    SAKumono26 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,352
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasori of the red sands View Post
    Maybe that interview just meant Pains six bodies, Up until that point the bodies had not been known at the time of that interview... but who knows.

    Also Sasori could have beaten anyone who was susceptible to that poison of his, even hidan as an imortal would still have been paralyzed by it.

    Anywho I really liked this chapter lightning clone was a cool idea, looked like it also shocked demon realm into partial paralysis since both god realm and him have the same vision they both should have been able to dodge that smack down.
    the story has barley begun
     
         

  18. #58
    ANBU BLACK OPS maxxxmouse's Avatar
    Status
    maxxxmouse is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    842
    Location
    Mexico
    This user has no status.
     

    Lighting clone? that sounds awfully familiar? i rememeber i guess he expendaded the power of the clones...remember Itachi when he broke into Konoha and how he had an exploding clone....maybe got an idea from that since back then????????
     
         

  19. #59
    Academy Student
    Status
    henock is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4
    This user has no status.
     

    What is MS wolf mode?

    I swear if you had killed kakashi kishi i prolly wouldnt ever read this manga again....for a cpl weeks but seriously I think pein will be forced to retreat yet revive all his forces and we will learn a lot about this telekenisis and his true power......but naruto will not be there until he leaves (prolly something dumb happens like he gets lost or is summoned somewhere way off) when he gets there they will ready for an assult but once they get there they find out he has a whole new level of power
     
         

  20. #60
    Banned
    Status
    SAKumono26 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,352
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by henock View Post
    What is MS wolf mode?

    I swear if you had killed kakashi kishi i prolly wouldnt ever read this manga again....for a cpl weeks but seriously I think pein will be forced to retreat yet revive all his forces and we will learn a lot about this telekenisis and his true power......but naruto will not be there until he leaves (prolly something dumb happens like he gets lost or is summoned somewhere way off) when he gets there they will ready for an assult but once they get there they find out he has a whole new level of power
    i am just using my imagination
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •