Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    Member NarutoBases Local Troll's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoBases Local Troll is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    121
    This user has no status.
     

    Explain THIS!

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/503/4

    Next to Minato's leg we see Tobi's arm fall off.
    ZETSU CLONE ALERT! TOBI CANNOT BE MADARA.
     
         

  2. #2
    Apple pie of doom apple pie of doom's Avatar
    Status
    apple pie of doom is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,359
    Location
    Holland
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Explain THIS!

    Same happened against Danzou's henchmen, when Torune infected Madara's arm.

    Still possessed strong abilities while Zetsu clones are weak and miss abilities.
    A raccoon has huge balls, your argument is invalid.
     
         

  3. #3
    Igneel's Avatar
    Status
    Igneel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    10,017
    W.R.A.T.H
     



    Re: Explain THIS!

    we know that...madara removes his hand easily after injected with poisonous nano bugs..go watch madara vs torune
     
         

  4. #4
    Member NarutoBases Local Troll's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoBases Local Troll is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    121
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Explain THIS!

    whatever you said made no sence what so ever apple pie person
     
         

  5. #5
    Member arnierulezz's Avatar
    Status
    arnierulezz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    762
    Location
    according to quantum mechanics I am everywhere as long as you don't observe me. just don't look up
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Explain THIS!

    it's already been explained in the manga so go and read the manga
     
         

  6. #6
    Apple pie of doom apple pie of doom's Avatar
    Status
    apple pie of doom is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,359
    Location
    Holland
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Explain THIS!

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoBases Local Troll View Post
    whatever you said made no sence what so ever apple pie person
    Wich is exactly my point.
     
         

  7. #7
    Migualon J.J.'s Avatar
    Status
    Migualon J.J. is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    25,056
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic, Czech Republic
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Explain THIS!

    SPOILER TOBI = KUROTSUCHI MAYURI SPOILER

    not joke
     
         

  8. #8
    Member NarutoBases Local Troll's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoBases Local Troll is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    121
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Explain THIS!

    tobi = super saiyan 4 goku
     
         

  9. #9
    Gin-San's Avatar
    Status
    Gin-San is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    10,461
    Location
    In Odds Jobs "Yorozuya"
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Explain THIS!

    Madara identity threads have been banned from NB
    This type of thread falls in this category
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member Sasuke2's Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,974
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Explain THIS!

    Tobi is Madara man .. he just have parts of his body made of Zetsu because:
    1. To be able to use Izanagi
    2. To live so long
    3. Chakra boost
    4. His body was probably deformed after Hashirama fight so he repaired himself
     
         

  11. #11
    Igneel's Avatar
    Status
    Igneel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    10,017
    W.R.A.T.H
     



    Re: Explain THIS!

    TOBI=TON TON

    ~problem solved~
     
         

  12. #12
    The Observer Algalon's Avatar
    Status
    Algalon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,651
    Location
    The Cosmos
    See your world through my
    eyes: A universe so vast as to
    be immeasurable -
    incomprehensible even to your
    greatest minds.
     

    Re: Explain THIS!

    Tobi = a fusion of g. W. Bush and osama bin laden
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member D3A's Avatar
    Status
    D3A is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,211
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Explain THIS!

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoBases Local Troll View Post
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/503/4

    Next to Minato's leg we see Tobi's arm fall off.
    ZETSU CLONE ALERT! TOBI CANNOT BE MADARA.
    .....despite your avatar your trolling isnt successful, shame on you, you shame your troll race, now you must commit Sepaku before your troll brethren so they can feast on your tainted shame stained innards before your troll wife and child, but even then even they shall join the feast because
    Mr.NarutoBases Local Troll

     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member Inception's Avatar
    Status
    Inception is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,161
    Location
    Toronto, ON. Canada
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Explain THIS!

    Tobi is not Madara.

    What leads me to believe this is that his closest and most loyal follower calls him Tobi instead of Madara. Even Kabuto teased him for that name. I don't care if he calls himself Madara, I don't care if he knows everything about Madara. The only person who really knows him doesn't acknowledge him being Madara...

    I think he's either Kagami Uchiha or someone in Shisui Uchiha's body. Kagami Uchiha because he was alive around the time Madara fought Hashirama. For all we know, he could've been Madara's student along with Danzo and the guy from Chouji's clan or even Madara's son. Do you know how Tobirama and Hashirama trained Hiruzen? Maybe Danzo, Kagami and the Akimichi guy were all Madara's student and Hiruzen's team were all Hashirama's student. After the battle, Tobirama took over both teams as seen during the war. Maybe Tobirama is where his name comes from? Just a theory so don't flame me . Kagami Uchiha fought alongside Hiruzen, Danzo, two other elders and Tobirama the 2nd hokage. All of these people have one thing in common; they had a hand in the Uchiha massacre except Kagami Uchiha (who is never mentioned). Whoever Tobi is obviously knows a lot about the Uchiha clan and Madara so it leads me believe that Kagami is the best bet to be Tobi if it is not the real Madara.

    I also think it might be Shisui's body if not Kagami because Madara's right arm keeps coming off in every battle and Danzo was seen using Shisui's right arm. Tobi was also VERY interested in Shisui's eye and Danzo had that too. I also think Tobi possessed one of Shisui's eye at some point because he used the same type of jutsu that Shisui was famous for on the 4th Mizukage to control him and turn Mist into Blood Mist village. Furthermore, Kabuto was shown to mock Tobi about Shisui's body. I strongly believe it's Shisui's body that either Madara or someone else is using.
     
         

  15. #15
    I am jack's wasted life. Mercy's Avatar
    Status
    Mercy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,146
    Location
    Germany
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Explain THIS!

    That's a bit old, isn't it?
    And fyi, Tobi is Bin Laden. :D
     
         

  16. #16
    -Nemesis of NarutoBase- -Liquid Cefka-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Liquid Cefka- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,705
    Location
    Atop the Juubi
    Behold..
     

    Re: Explain THIS!

    Quote Originally Posted by D3A View Post
    .....despite your avatar your trolling isnt successful, shame on you, you shame your troll race, now you must commit Sepaku before your troll brethren so they can feast on your tainted shame stained innards before your troll wife and child, but even then even they shall join the feast because
    Mr.NarutoBases Local Troll

    i dont mean to troll or anything, but OWNED!
     
         

  17. #17
    Economical Truth kisamexRocks's Avatar
    Status
    kisamexRocks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,861
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Explain THIS!

    Madara uses Zetsu spores to replicate his limbs. After his limbs are destroyed or removed he can replace them easily and since his DNA is in Zetsu as Zetsu was created by Madara. He can be compatible with any lost limbs.
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member D3A's Avatar
    Status
    D3A is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,211
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Explain THIS!

    Quote Originally Posted by kefka1214 View Post
    i dont mean to troll or anything, but OWNED!
    YAY :D
    But then again this thread shouldnt even be here
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member Captain Shodai's Avatar
    Status
    Captain Shodai is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,148
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Explain THIS!

    maybe, TOBI IS OROCHIMARI AND HE ABSORBED SHISUI'S BODY. AND alSO THE OROCHIMARIO ABSROBED BY ITAHCI WAS A SHDOW CLONE

    WHO LKE MY THEORU?
     
         
    Last edited by Captain Shodai; 07-19-2011 at 02:37 AM.

  20. #20
    Lost Artist veggetta13's Avatar
    Status
    veggetta13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,580
    Location
    Tenochtitlan
    "shapeless, formless, be
    water my friend."
     

    Re: Explain THIS!

    Quote Originally Posted by govind madhu View Post
    we know that...madara removes his hand easily after injected with poisonous nano bugs..go watch madara vs torune

    Quote Originally Posted by apple pie of doom View Post
    Same happened against Danzou's henchmen, when Torune infected Madara's arm.

    Still possessed strong abilities while Zetsu clones are weak and miss abilities.
    A raccoon has huge balls, your argument is invalid.
    Actually, all you´ve said continues to support the Troll´s argument. Since ever, that thing is Zetsu, there`s no Madara, or maybe just a bit of him.

    Relatively, racoons have huge balls. Also, fixing your eyes on other species´ testicles is..rather shocking

    Quote Originally Posted by UxCxHxIxHxA View Post
    Madara identity threads have been banned from NB
    This type of thread falls in this category
    Sooo, unsporty.

    Nerd:-Mike did it again Ms. Halloway, he did

    Ms. HallowayJesus!) Really Toby?
    -Then, someone´s ought to pay a visit to Mr. Anderson (actually thinking about.. the urologist)

    (*******)

    Quote Originally Posted by kefka1214 View Post
    i dont mean to troll or anything, but OWNED!
    Ow, thaT`S got to be painful
     
         
    Last edited by veggetta13; 07-19-2011 at 05:55 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •