Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
    Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Temari vs. Anko

State of Mind: Bloodlusted

Based only on what was shown in the anime/manga (not counting fillers), who takes this? And you must explain your reason.

Last edited by lolitaninja; 07-20-2011 at 07:24 AM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    This user has no status.

Re: Temari vs. Anko

Idk I don't remember much about Anko's abilities except for her being fairly good at the summoning jutsu and having the curse mark (idk if she knew how to use it)

Status
    Apr 2009
    Johnson

Anko all the way

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by -Ghost- View Post
    Anko all the way
    Oh really? Explain how a mere specialty jounin like Anko can defeat a full jounin like Temari who could level forests with her powerful wind attacks?

Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

Anko has more experience and some of oro's abilities so I'll go with her. In this situAtion rank means nothing because sunagakure is weak so that is why temari is a Jonin. If anko was from suna she would be a Jonin and if temari was from konoha she would be a chuunin. Unless she is better than Shikamaru which I'm sure everyone will say she's not.

Last edited by Futur3Cha0s; 07-20-2011 at 06:01 AM.

Status
    Jul 2011
    This user has no status.

naw i think temari would have this one i think anko would find it hard to fight mid range or get close range

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Futur3Cha0s View Post
    Anko has more experience and some of oro's abilities so I'll go with her. In this situAtion rank means nothing because sunagakure is weak so that is why temari is a Jonin. If anko was from suna she would be a Jonin and if remark was from konoha she would be a chuunin.
    You people need to stop being bias and start thinking logically! That's why I said explain your answers or else everyone would just be wanking Anko because they are fans of hers. Anko's moves are not very impressive and just a cheap rip-off of Orochimaru's. She has no defense against Temari's ultra strong wind gusts which could level forests (at least none that she's shown). She'll be squashed in minutes if you ask me. Anko's best bet is the move that would kill her too, so it would all be pointless.

Shh I'm sleeping. >_> Alphonse Elric's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2011
    Shh, I'm drunk. <3 thankee

If we knew more about anko it would be easier. All we know really is she is a advent at snake jutsu which can be useful. But for now because of lack of information I'd say termari wins this one.

Status
    Jul 2011
    This user has no status.

Anko

Status
    Jul 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by lolitaninja View Post
    You people need to stop being bias and start thinking logically! That's why I said explain your answers or else everyone would just be wanking Anko because they are fans of hers. Anko's moves are not very impressive and just a cheap rip-off of Orochimaru's. She has no defense against Temari's ultra strong wind gusts which could level forests (at least none that she's shown). She'll be squashed in minutes if you ask me. Anko's best bet is the move that would kill her too, so it would all be pointless.
    meybey not in minuets i think she'd put up some of a fight

Status
    Aug 2010
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    This user has no status.

I'll go with Anko (after doing some research) I believe she's stronger in experience. She lead led a lot of missions which shows her superiors have confidence in her abilities. We've also only seen a few of her abilities while we've seen more of Temari's. Anko was held in high regards for as a naturally talented kunoichi (why else would Orochimaru have taken interest in her and given her the Seal of Heaven?) Also about the rank matter, two different countries with two different systems also rank their shinobi differently. Just because Temari is a jounin in her village doesn't mean she could cut it as a jounin in another village depending on whatever means they decide to rank their shinobi. Same goes for Anko. Temari may be not be considered a jounin in say Kiri or Kumo just as Anko may not be a Tokubetsu Jounin in those countries either. They could be ranked higher or lower. Another key defense what rank is Naruto? Remember that rank is nothing really. Only rank I'm counting is Kage (Shikamaru is proxy to Gaara and still a chuunin, Naruto and Sasuke more then likely the most dangerous genin alive).

Last edited by Reborn; 07-20-2011 at 06:10 AM.

Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

Ripoffs oro are still pretty good. I am thinking logically and I did give reasons for why she would win. Anko has more experience and that is huge in battle. Anko would have a higher rank if they were in same village (I know higher rank doesn't always mean more powerful but it usually does). Your reason for her winning was because of powerful wind, not to be mean but that is bs. We havent seen anko fight since part one and that wasn't her full abilities. Temari got a lot stronger in 3 years so we can assume that anko did too. Semi-oro is better than most ninja so anko wins

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    I'll go with Anko (after doing some research) I believe she's stronger in experience. She lead led a lot of missions which shows her superiors have confidence in her abilities. We've also only seen a few of her abilities while we've seen more of Temari's. Also about the rank matter, two different countries with two different systems also rank their shinobi differently. Just because Temari is a jounin in her village doesn't mean she could cut it as a jounin in another village depending on whatever means they decide to rank their shinobi. Same goes for Anko. Temari may be not be considered a jounin in say Kiri or Kumo just as Anko may not be a Tokubetsu Jounin in those countries either. They could be ranked higher or lower. Another key defense what rank is Naruto? Remember that rank is nothing really. Only rank I'm counting is Kage (Shikamaru is proxy to Gaara and still a chuunin, Naruto and Sasuke more then likely the most dangerous genin alive).
    I love how you people are not explaining how Anko beats Temari! It only proves you're ignorant bias. Actually, I stand corrected what I said before, rank actually means shit in Naruto. I'm looking at their jutsus and what was shown on screen because that's all we can go on really. Based on that information alone, Temari should take this fairly easily. (Waits for someone with common sense on this thread).

Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

I love how you people are not explaining how Anko beats Temari! It only proves you're ignorant bias. Actually, I stand corrected what I said before, rank actually means shit in Naruto. I'm looking at their jutsus and what was shown on screen because that's all we can go on really. Based on that information alone, Temari should take this fairly easily. (Waits for someone with common sense on this thread).
    Common sense? Common sense tells me there is more to battle than just powerful jutsu, Shikamaru proves that. I have no bias as I am not a fan of anko. Anko leads her teams on missions so she is experienced and intelligent. Temari follows gaara around and does nothing in particular
    And is a jonin in a weak village. She wouldn't be able to beat some chunin from konoha. Just waving her fan around won't get her a win. Bur you are right nobody is giving reasons for why anko wins and that is probably because we have never really seen her in battle!

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Common sense? Common sense tells me there is more to battle than just powerful jutsu, Shikamaru proves that. I have no bias as I am not a fan of anko. Anko leads her teams on missions so she is experienced and intelligent. Temari follows gaara around and does nothing in particular
    And is a jonin in a weak village. She wouldn't be able to beat some chunin from konoha. Just waving her fan around won't get her a win. Bur you are right nobody is giving reasons for why anko wins and that is probably because we have never really seen her in battle!
    So? Just because Temari hasn't been doing much lately and her village doesn't have many strong shinobi doesn't make her weak! You are severly underestimating her. I've seen what she can do in the regular Naruto. She doesn't just wave her fan wildly! You forgeting she's an intelligent strategist and plans her movements out very carefully, making her pretty much a double threat!

Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

So? Just because Temari hasn't been doing much lately and her village doesn't have many strong shinobi doesn't make her weak! You are severly underestimating her. I've seen what she can do in the regular Naruto. She doesn't just wave her fan wildly! You forgeting she's an intelligent strategist and plans her movements out very carefully, making her pretty much a double threat!
    Take your own advice, we haven't seen ANYTHING from anko so don't assume she is weaker. I don't think temari is weak just not as strong as you make her out to be. Anko is an elite ninja and so temari which means they are both powerful with advantages over each other. In a battle like this my opinion is that the person with more experience and more intelligence wins, and I believe this to be anko as she is trusted by konoha to lead ninja after as big of a threat as kabuto. You ask for evidence why anko wins but we simply have none because we know next to nothing about her. Evidence for why temari wins is easy to present because we know basically everything about her.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Missing old nb days

Anko all d way.

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

You call me and others out for what you call ignorant bias? Well I call you out for being disrespectful. Number one the purpose of threads like these are to argure respectivly over one's oppinions not to insult others by not sharing in your oppinion. Why would you post a thread with an option for people to discuss if you're only going to rudly bring down another for their oppinions. I don't agree with some of the logic others give, but I'm not going to insult their intelligence. Things like calling people ignorent or the don't have sense for choosing something over another thing or for flaws you see in logic is something that really urks me especially over little things like this that will never happen.

Now for my arguement on subject. Anko bares the Curse seal of Heaven, a curse sealing technique that grants the person who bares it power lended to them by sealer. As shown it's not a technique that requires a perticular amount of training to master or any at all seeing as it activates upon will and lends power. The power demonstrated by Sasuke in both states was formiddable even during the earlyer arcs. Anko was also under the tootalage of Orochimaru and was remarked to be a naturally talented kunoichi due to his interest in her. She's proficient enough in the summoning technique, having masterd many techniques derived from the actual jutsu itself (Striking shadow snakes, mutual death). Also in the anime (and I know people have issues about somethings that aren't in the manga but I find both anime and mange reliable sources) she is capable in using fire release techniques (although one is shown). As for her experience she's been seen on plenty of missions, showing confidence in her abilities by her superiors and she was captain of an infultraition and reconnisence unit which assumes a degree of stalth prowess seeing as it's an espionage unit. Now people may say that my argument is based on assumptions and unseen ability but granted that the match up itself is unfair, not seeing to the fullest extent ones abilities due to lack of screen time, while seeing more of others for that exact fact. Based on what has been showed and observed around the series these assumptions have a likely hood of being true to some extent.

Temari has long ranged ninjutsu and I believe that the range a person fights doesn't automatically decide the match if one shinobi fights long ranged and another fights close. If a shinobi manages to get their opponent within their range of jutsu that person has the advantage but I see Temari, being younger and less experienced would have trouble maintaining a distance from somebody who has more then likely faced opponents like her (long ranged that is). Also Temari's wind nature is weaker then Anko's fire nature (by genearl strength not neccisarily jutsu). Anko's fire technique(s) are mid-ranged as well from what has been seen so if anything Temari's wind may infact increase the flames size cause more harm to her. All of Temari's techniques are generally the same to. Large burst of wind generated by her fan that either blows you away or creates knife like winds, not much variety either.

That is my argument for why I believe Anko to be a winner in this match up and I'd would appriciate respect for my views and I will do the same.

Last edited by Reborn; 07-20-2011 at 06:54 AM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Take your own advice, we haven't seen ANYTHING from anko so don't assume she is weaker. I don't think temari is weak just not as strong as you make her out to be. Anko is an elite ninja and so temari which means they are both powerful with advantages over each other. In a battle like this my opinion is that the person with more experience and more intelligence wins, and I believe this to be anko as she is trusted by konoha to lead ninja after as big of a threat as kabuto. You ask for evidence why anko wins but we simply have none because we know next to nothing about her. Evidence for why temari wins is easy to present because we know basically everything about her.
    I just made an adjustment to the topic. And actually, I checked both of their stats and it says that Temari is actually more intelligent, so it evens out. And I thought that people based their decisions on feats, but I guess I was wrong then.

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    You call me out for what you call ignorant bias? Well I call you out for being disrespectful. Number one the purpose of threads like these are to argure respectivly over one's oppinions not to insult others by not sharing in your oppinion. Why would you post a thread with an option for people to discuss if you're only going to rudly bring down another for their oppinions. I don't agree with some of the logic others give, but I'm not going to insult their intelligence. Things like calling people ignorent or the don't have sense for choosing something over another thing or for flaws you see in logic is something that really urks me especially over little things like this that will never happen.

Now for my arguement on subject. Anko bares the Curse seal of Heaven, a curse sealing technique that grants the person who bares it power lended to them by sealer. As shown it's not a technique that requires a perticular amount of training to master or any at all seeing as it activates upon will and lends power. The power demonstrated by Sasuke in both states was formiddable even during the earlyer arcs. Anko was also under the tootalage of Orochimaru and was remarked to be a naturally talented kunoichi due to his interest in her. She's proficient enough in the summoning technique, having masterd many techniques derived from the actual jutsu itself (Striking shadow snakes, mutual death). Also in the anime (and I know people have issues about somethings that aren't in the manga but I find both anime and mange reliable sources) she is capable in using fire release techniques (although one is shown). As for her experience she's been seen on plenty of missions, showing confidence in her abilities by her superiors and she was captain of an infultraition and reconnisence unit which assumes a degree of stalth prowess seeing as it's an espionage unit. Now people may say that my argument is based on assumptions and unseen ability but granted that the match up itself is unfair, not seeing to the fullest extent ones abilities due to lack of screen time, while seeing more of others for that exact fact. Based on what has been showed and observed around the series these assumptions have a likely hood of being true to some extent.

Temari has long ranged ninjutsu and I believe that the range a person fights doesn't automatically decide the match if one shinobi fights long ranged and another fights close. If a shinobi manages to get their opponent within their range of jutsu that person has the advantage but I see Temari, being younger and less experienced would have trouble maintaining a distance from somebody who has more then likely faced opponents like her (long ranged that is). Also Temari's wind nature is weaker then Anko's fire nature (by genearl strength not neccisarily jutsu). Anko's fire technique(s) are mid-ranged as well from what has been seen so if anything Temari's wind may infact increase the flames size cause more harm to her. All of Temari's techniques are generally the same to. Large burst of wind generated by her fan that either blows you away or creates knife like winds, not much variety either.

That is my argument for why I believe Anko to be a winner in this match up and I'd would appriciate respect for my views and I will do the same.
    Since when does Anko know fire techniques? I don't remember her ever using them! Then again, it's been a long time since I've seen her fighting Orochimaru.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»