View Poll Results: Rate this weeks chapter!

Voters
351. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    7 1.99%
  • 2

    9 2.56%
  • 3

    22 6.27%
  • 4

    104 29.63%
  • 5

    209 59.54%
Page 12 of 14 « First ... 2891011121314 Last»
Results 221 to 240 of 275
  1. #221
    Member jammed20's Avatar
    Status
    jammed20 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    38
    Location
    Manila, Philippines
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 548 Discussion and 549 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by baah View Post
    the situation suggests that itachi really gave the sword of totsuka to naruto.... naruto needs something that can seal edo tensei zombies..... that or naruto somehow learns the secret sealing techniques of the uzumaki's.... or nagato somehow teaches naruto some sealing techniques... nagato is uzumaki after all....


    m nagato is of uzumaki clan?? i dont think so, the uzumaki clan is from thw whirlpool country and nagato came somewhere far like the rain village or something, so i guess nagato may teach naruto something about defeating him but sealing techniques i doubt nagato could help naruto there...

     
         

  2. #222
    Member Naruto Power's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto Power is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    339
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 548 Discussion and 549 Predictions

    Barbobot_the part with your name says nothing about itachis gift. its only talks about host who "have mastered the tailed monsters" not being able to get caught in a genjitsu because they have full control. bee was the only person in manga history other than 6paths and 1st to have full control of beasts. the 3tails was able to use it but not fully mastered like naruto in 3 tails. but go to far and he out of control. also does not state that 3rd was under genjitsu just that he was being used. also madaras eye powers that we know of are like kakashis not sasuke ors itachis. when have you seen kakashi but some one in a genjitsu? never because he cant. but he cant teleport your head off your body like he tries on bomb boy. but just gets his arm.

    surakage_there are over 5 hundred mangas and the story line changes a little between the books and the internet ones. lets see if you support naruto what is a shadow clone called in the english manga book? its called a dopple ganger dumb ass name. now i dont go looking threw every page of manga before i post on here. but if you watch the anime where kishi gets to show fully what he cant in the manga its in book 50 cause i have the newest 51 and thats sasuke vs danzo. in the anime i just checked its 202 before the opening song here is what is said
    kakashi-we wont let you get your hands on naruto that easily, uchiha madara.
    Tobi-you did just hear my last line didnt you? no attacks work against uchiha madara.
    talking about himself in the 3rd person and lying danzos bug boy catches him a little later in the arm. this is what i was talking about its the first time he is called marada to tobis face. this is why i think he lies about who he is and goes with madara.
    Yamato- i dont know if you are merely erasing your presence or if this is an astral projection." what every move that is" but i know its necessary for you to manifest physically in order to capture naruto or you could not grab him. we'll aim for that.

    go watch its in the first 2min of 202.

    kishi gives some hints and is roughly thought story line to finish he has his peaks in the story already thought out and i beleive he talks with his editor about where it goes and they approve it or not. if you read kishis notes in the mangas he talks about his failed animes and what he likes about them. "narutos googles hard to draw that is where head ban came form". he also mentioned in one that he changed a story line because of editors thoughts and that was with kakashis character at the beginning the way he was introduced he agreed with editor and we got cool kakashi
     
         
    Last edited by Naruto Power; 07-23-2011 at 09:02 AM.

  3. #223
    Senior Member natssuu's Avatar
    Status
    natssuu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    9,136
    Location
    In the world of mushrooms
    ding ding dong
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 548 Discussion and 549 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by baah View Post
    m.... im curious on how uzumaki nagato had the rinnegan.... the uzumaki and senju clan is supposed to inherit the Sage's life force not the eyes.... if kishi decides to have a filler then i suppose it is best to have something about the history of the Uzumaki clan....
    Madara probably gave him his DNA or something. He said that he gave him the rinnegans, so he helped him to get them.
     
         

  4. #224
    Senior Member natssuu's Avatar
    Status
    natssuu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    9,136
    Location
    In the world of mushrooms
    ding ding dong
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 548 Discussion and 549 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by jammed20 View Post
    m nagato is of uzumaki clan?? i dont think so, the uzumaki clan is from thw whirlpool country and nagato came somewhere far like the rain village or something, so i guess nagato may teach naruto something about defeating him but sealing techniques i doubt nagato could help naruto there...

    Nagato is Uzumaki. Read carefully.

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/510/16
     
         

  5. #225
    SCEPTICAL MUSES MangaPrincessOfPunk's Avatar
    Status
    MangaPrincessOfPunk is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    506
    Location
    The Moon
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 548 Discussion and 549 Predictions

    Ah finally the Itachi-Nagato vs. Naruto-Bee are coming true.
    About time too.

    So good to see Gaara's father confess!
     
         

  6. #226
    s-ranked ninja wadifak's Avatar
    Status
    wadifak is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    488
    Location
    in a place where no pain and hate can enter
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 549 Predictions and 548 Discussions

    Quote Originally Posted by dmclea10 View Post
    I"m hoping the gift that Itachi comes out soon...maybe it will help Naruto beat Itachi, overcome genjutsu or something.
    naruto should tell itachi about the behaviour of sasuke
     
         

  7. #227
    Rogue baah's Avatar
    Status
    baah is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    673
    Location
    Mizukagure
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 548 Discussion and 549 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by natssuu View Post
    Madara probably gave him his DNA or something. He said that he gave him the rinnegans, so he helped him to get them.
    or maybe madara knew nagato has potential to awaken the rinnegan....then madara probably plotted the incidents that felt like hell for nagato.....
     
         

  8. #228
    Academy Student Rokudou Senin's Avatar
    Status
    Rokudou Senin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    13
    Location
    Depths Of Hell
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 548 Discussion and 549 Predictions

    this was a great chapter ending was the best part lol the middle was alright it wasnt very good in my opinion bt i dnt knw wht ganna happen bt wht i cn tell is the rockc kage is ganna hurt the mummie guy and then get hurt and die OLD AGE!
     
         

  9. #229
    The Legendary C WET C WET's Avatar
    Status
    C WET is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,241
    Location
    My Fortress of Solitude...
    try and knock me down but i'm
    still standing, try and knock
    me down but i'm still here,
    you may fade away but i won't
    disapear and i'm not going
    anywhere.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 548 Discussion and 549 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto96akatsuki View Post
    I think he meant the fact that there are not Itachis eyes because his eyes were transplanted to Sasuke to form the EMS.
    If that's the case whose eyes are the ones that Itachi now has?:confused:
    itachi has his own eyes... his eyes also have his DNA meaning... when kabuto used edo tensei to revive nagato and itachi... there eyes were resurected as well... it isn't just the body but everything else as well.
     
         

  10. #230
    Member
    Status
    sarukage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    42
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 548 Discussion and 549 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto Power View Post
    Barbobot_the part with your name says nothing about itachis gift. its only talks about host who "have mastered the tailed monsters" not being able to get caught in a genjitsu because they have full control. bee was the only person in manga history other than 6paths and 1st to have full control of beasts. the 3tails was able to use it but not fully mastered like naruto in 3 tails. but go to far and he out of control. also does not state that 3rd was under genjitsu just that he was being used. also madaras eye powers that we know of are like kakashis not sasuke ors itachis. when have you seen kakashi but some one in a genjitsu? never because he cant. but he cant teleport your head off your body like he tries on bomb boy. but just gets his arm.

    surakage_there are over 5 hundred mangas and the story line changes a little between the books and the internet ones. lets see if you support naruto what is a shadow clone called in the english manga book? its called a dopple ganger dumb ass name. now i dont go looking threw every page of manga before i post on here. but if you watch the anime where kishi gets to show fully what he cant in the manga its in book 50 cause i have the newest 51 and thats sasuke vs danzo. in the anime i just checked its 202 before the opening song here is what is said
    kakashi-we wont let you get your hands on naruto that easily, uchiha madara.
    Tobi-you did just hear my last line didnt you? no attacks work against uchiha madara.
    talking about himself in the 3rd person and lying danzos bug boy catches him a little later in the arm. this is what i was talking about its the first time he is called marada to tobis face. this is why i think he lies about who he is and goes with madara.
    Yamato- i dont know if you are merely erasing your presence or if this is an astral projection." what every move that is" but i know its necessary for you to manifest physically in order to capture naruto or you could not grab him. we'll aim for that.

    go watch its in the first 2min of 202.

    kishi gives some hints and is roughly thought story line to finish he has his peaks in the story already thought out and i beleive he talks with his editor about where it goes and they approve it or not. if you read kishis notes in the mangas he talks about his failed animes and what he likes about them. "narutos googles hard to draw that is where head ban came form". he also mentioned in one that he changed a story line because of editors thoughts and that was with kakashis character at the beginning the way he was introduced he agreed with editor and we got cool kakashi
    but if you'll remember, in the manga, when kisasme first joins akasuki in the flashback to when madara was in control of "blood mist village" through his gen of the 4th mizukage, madara removes his mask ( although his face is not shown ) and kisame refers to him as madara (although it is suggested that he is initially skeptical of his identity) . this would tend to indicate that even if he turns out not to be madara, the madara facade which he had adopted was something he has carried around for awhile now.
     
         

  11. #231
    Member Naruto Power's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto Power is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    339
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 548 Discussion and 549 Predictions

    he maybe ne he may not be but he was trying to hide it before kakashi says that.
    also if you read about zabuza he left blood mist think cause he did not like where the kage was taking the village. when he and haku are leaving in the manga book 4 he says
    i have bad news for you haku im leaving this land. but! ive sworn an oath to return one day as a conquerer who'll crush them beneath my feet.
    i think its cause of the kage or madara and the way he runs the village. and is not strong enough because he tells haku he need his support.
    just picked up my order of 2,3,4 the other day and was read a bit.
     
         

  12. #232
    Academy Student bugiepu's Avatar
    Status
    bugiepu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    15
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 548 Discussion and 549 Predictions

    I think itcahi n nagato will reveal the truth of madara to naruto,, n also itachi tells naruto the truth on past uciha accident... so it's clear when naruto come to sasuke.. my guess
     
         

  13. #233
    Academy Student
    Status
    marcusRocks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 548 Discussion and 549 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by The GOAT View Post
    off the topic here but do you guys think that kabuto's secret coffin is naruto's mother?
    this is impossible.
    The Fourth Hokage, Kushina Uzumaki, The Second Hokage, The First Hokage, The Third Hokage, and anyone else who has had their soul sealed by the Fourth's Death Seal Jutsu cannot be revived with Impure World Resurrection.:flaw:
     
         

  14. #234
    Member
    Status
    sarukage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    42
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 548 Discussion and 549 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto Power View Post
    he maybe ne he may not be but he was trying to hide it before kakashi says that.
    also if you read about zabuza he left blood mist think cause he did not like where the kage was taking the village. when he and haku are leaving in the manga book 4 he says
    i have bad news for you haku im leaving this land. but! ive sworn an oath to return one day as a conquerer who'll crush them beneath my feet.
    i think its cause of the kage or madara and the way he runs the village. and is not strong enough because he tells haku he need his support.
    just picked up my order of 2,3,4 the other day and was read a bit.
    maybe he decided not to hide it anymore because he figured that if kakashi knew, than the cat was probably out of the proverbial bag and considering that he was planning to take akatsuki into open war with the 5 great shinobi villages anyway, he decided that it would no longer be to his benefit to hide in the shadows but instead, use the infamy of madara uchiha as a weapon of fear in this new conflict; in military terms, this would simply suggest a transition from clandestine operations to conventional warfare on madaras part.
     
         

  15. #235
    Toad Sage Koo's Avatar
    Status
    Koo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    818
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 548 Discussion and 549 Predictions

    So does anyone else hope that Itachi will tell us what grid to baritone. That power he gave him and said that he hoped he'd neverbhave to use it.
     
         

  16. #236
    Hokage Mystikk******'s Avatar
    Status
    Mystikk****** is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    479
    Location
    Atl/ga
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 548 Discussion and 549 Predictions

    OMG!!! I just realized that itachi is going to have sussanno, and both of his treasure's before he died (that shield & sword!!).. If he did give naruto the third treasure (the so6p necklace naruto has in rikudo mode). Itachi will tell naruto what it does, and how to use it maybe to shed light upon the dead.. release they soul from edo.

    Not too mention that this will be great practice for naruto to fight sasuke.. Naruto has to figure out how to counter amaratsu,, genjutsu, and sussanno!!!!! I think Naruto cant get caught in genjutsu, but we will see.
     
         

  17. #237
    Member BarBoBot's Avatar
    Status
    BarBoBot is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    792
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 548 Discussion and 549 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto Power View Post
    Barbobot_the part with your name says nothing about itachis gift. its only talks about host who "have mastered the tailed monsters" not being able to get caught in a genjitsu because they have full control. bee was the only person in manga history other than 6paths and 1st to have full control of beasts. the 3tails was able to use it but not fully mastered like naruto in 3 tails. but go to far and he out of control. also does not state that 3rd was under genjitsu just that he was being used. also madaras eye powers that we know of are like kakashis not sasuke ors itachis. when have you seen kakashi but some one in a genjitsu? never because he cant. but he cant teleport your head off your body like he tries on bomb boy. but just gets his arm.
    here is the manga page. The 3 tails had full control, just like Bee

    Danzou says only 4 people in history have can say they controlled a tailed beast. (oviously So6P too)

    3 tails was one of them... and as I said, he was easily mind controlled (genjustu) by Tobi.

     
         
    Last edited by BarBoBot; 07-24-2011 at 09:37 PM.

  18. #238
    Evil Boy Genius Jack Spicer's Avatar
    Status
    Jack Spicer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    17,514
    Location
    DWMA
    #panneverfails
     



    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 548 Discussion and 549 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by marcusRocks View Post
    this is impossible.
    The Fourth Hokage, Kushina Uzumaki, The Second Hokage, The First Hokage, The Third Hokage, and anyone else who has had their soul sealed by the Fourth's Death Seal Jutsu cannot be revived with Impure World Resurrection.:flaw:
    What manga are you reading?

    Only the past Hokages are sealed within the demon. Kushina died via child birth.
     
         

  19. #239
    Right.... ~Hebi Terumi~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Hebi Terumi~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    8,436
    Location
    Paradise Island
    And that is exactly why I'm
    the King in this deck of
    cards.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 548 Discussion and 549 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by AzulaFan View Post
    What manga are you reading?

    Only the past Hokages are sealed within the demon. Kushina died via child birth.
    She didn't die from child birth she died because the Kyuubi was extracted from her. Though she survived that and was still dieing she finally met you end when the Kyuubi stabbed through her with his claw when she and Minato were trying to protect Naruto.
     
         

  20. #240
    Academy Student
    Status
    57emir is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 548 Discussion and 549 Predictions

    Hello
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •