• Wrong

2 33.33%
  • Maybe

1 16.67%
    Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Madara And his new paths

I think the reason why madara doesn't need any chakra receivers is because the jinchuriki's are dead, however they're still alive via IWR

What do u guys think??

Last edited by DhattUchiha; 07-20-2011 at 06:54 PM.

Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: Madara And his new paths

they are already under kabuto's control and like stated in this last chapter they react to the enemies attacks automatically, y are people trying to come up with crazy theories for this just wait until he comes out to find out or at least come up with theories that have basis

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by damoney8888 View Post
    they are already under kabuto's control and like stated in this last chapter they react to the enemies attacks automatically, y are people trying to come up with crazy theories for this just wait until he comes out to find out or at least come up with theories that have basis
    That has basis, how doesn't this have basis... anyway this was a prediction and i also believe that Madara is in control and not Kabuto

Status
    Sep 2010
    chillin

You should really expand on your thoughts more, first off. Second, I don't think that's the case. It seems to me that one can only control someone with the Rinnegan if they are dead. And since Kabuto has not returned the Jinchirinki's personalities, they are essentially dead as of now. Therefore, I'd assume that Madara is under the same restrictions as Nagato was.

Here's my two cents on the topic..... I feel that the reason Madara doesn't need chakra receivers is because he's staying within close proximity to them. It seems plausible to me that Nagato kept his distance for a reason; he felt that with the current state of his body that he'd be better off remotely controlling them. But despite the fact that Madara is 'only a shell of his former self" he seems confident enough to charge into battle along side them and since he's keeping the close proximity, he doesn't need those pesky receivers.

Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by DhattUchiha View Post
    That has basis, how doesn't this have basis... anyway this was a prediction and i also believe that Madara is in control and not Kabuto
    yeah i was telling you your preditcion had no basis because it has been explained many times while the resurected people have been back that they are all kabutos and the only way to change that is seal them or have him make the undo seal, so again how could Madara be in charge of the jinkurikins? and y would kabuto let him do that, it would make him useless to madara if he could just take over all the IWR ninja, and Madara would just kill him then and there

Status
    Mar 2010
    Thinking

Kabuto did give Madara the secret of endo as for not needing chakra antennas, the tail beast power seeps out of bodies all the time hence you have chakra cloaks like Naruto had before and now Madara is simply directing their movement, Nagato had to transfer His power to His subjects,Madara only has to transfer orders to them.