Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

can someone answere this?

wht i want to know is how did pain replicate the rinnegan in his six paths same with madera he done it with the sharingan aswell as rinnegan in his jinchiruki 6 paths on top of this how come the edo. nagato and itachi still have there sharingan and rinnegan when sasuke has itachi's saringan and madera has nagoto's rinnegan
    anyone got any ideas ?

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: can someone answere this?

in naruto, when someone uses a doujutsu, it reflects their eye pattern on the person/people they are controlling.

Its happened several times. When Tobi tore the fox from kushina and took control of it, the foxes eyes looked like sharingan.

When Sasuke was controlling Manda (giant snake) to protect himself from Deidaras Suicide explosion, Mandas eyes looked like sharingan.

So basically, while Nagato was controlling his paths, their eyes looked like his, and as an added bonus from the rinnegan, they could all see everything that the other paths saw.

Tobi is using the rinnegan to do the same jutsu pain used, except Tobi has a rinnegan AND a sharingan. Therefore, when Tobi uses his eyes to control the new paths, their eyes look just like his.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by alexsimpson View Post
    wht i want to know is how did pain replicate the rinnegan in his six paths same with madera he done it with the sharingan aswell as rinnegan in his jinchiruki 6 paths on top of this how come the edo. nagato and itachi still have there sharingan and rinnegan when sasuke has itachi's saringan and madera has nagoto's rinnegan
    anyone got any ideas ?
    my idea is madara is doing what pain did when he used the s paths of pain and someone told me earlier that the justu kabuto' using brings them back at thier peak of power. so thats the reason why on itachi and nagato

Status
    May 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Godlike

It must be a rinnegan ability to copy kekkai genkai into corpses as pain copied itachis sharingan onto a corpse at the beginning of shippuden, so i dont think its extra eyes but there madara's copied eyes on the edo tensei six paths. So its more than likely the edo tensei six paths can use mangekyo also.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

but wouldnt they just look like rinnegan if he's using the six paths power like if he were to use his sharingan to controle someone/thing they wouldnt have a saringan and a rinnegan

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

O_o
    1. with pain it was more of chakra input rods which we have seen covered the bodies of the paths
    2. i don't think madara replicated the sharingan since he has like a wall full of sharingan eyes 6 pieces wouldn't be too much to lose
    3. when an edo tensei is made, it restores that character to the last way that he was before he died.
    and since both those characters died with their eyes, they get eyes again.
    but it does not mean one can take those eyes and transplant them to someone else as doing so would not work.
    please re read the manga as i believe most of your questions have been answered before.

Status
    Jan 2009
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    Post Thanks / Like
    "It’is undivided, but
    exists in all divided things
    as if it has been divided; it
    is also the sustainer of all
    things, as it is also their
    absorber and also their
    creator. "

Madara has a sharingan and a rinnegan in each eye- maybe it is reflecting the same in the bodies.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Madara Uchiha View Post
    It must be a rinnegan ability to copy kekkai genkai into corpses as pain copied itachis sharingan onto a corpse at the beginning of shippuden, so i dont think its extra eyes but there madara's copied eyes on the edo tensei six paths. So its more than likely the edo tensei six paths can use mangekyo also.
    are you sure about tht i thought tht itachi was controling tht man and saw wht he saw like as if he was him so tht he could still use is dojutsu

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BarBoBot View Post
    in naruto, when someone uses a doujutsu, it reflects their eye pattern on the person/people they are controlling.

Its happened several times. When Tobi tore the fox from kushina and took control of it, the foxes eyes looked like sharingan.

When Sasuke was controlling Manda (giant snake) to protect himself from Deidaras Suicide explosion, Mandas eyes looked like sharingan.

So basically, while Nagato was controlling his paths, their eyes looked like his, and as an added bonus from the rinnegan, they could all see everything that the other paths saw.

Tobi is using the rinnegan to do the same jutsu pain used, except Tobi has a rinnegan AND a sharingan. Therefore, when Tobi uses his eyes to control the new paths, their eyes look just like his.
    That's what I believe

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by isthatnecessary View Post
    Madara has a sharingan and a rinnegan in each eye- maybe it is reflecting the same in the bodies.
    i know tht, but i want to know why soudnt it be just rinnegan or just sharingan depending on how he is controling them ?