Results 1 to 22 of 22
  1. #1
    Revolutionary Sabo Algalon's Avatar
    Status
    Algalon is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    At my desk ;)
    Posts
    7,481
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's awesome how the best
    character in Bakuman is based
    on Eiichiro Oda
     

    Hashirama and The TB

    Many think that because Hashirama could control the TB that he was automatically as strong or stronger than they, let me point a few things out:

    - His Wood element allowed him to control them if he were to face a force similar to the Kyubi but which wasnt a TB do you think that his forest (though undoubtetly strong) could stop it, I mean look at what a 4 taild TBB did against Oro, how long do you think Hahsirama would last against such a force?

    - The TB arent actually his weapons, so you cant just say hes the strongest because hes just gonna use the TB (even Itachi putting a few ninjas under genjutsu and fight for him is waaaaaaaaay more likely than that)

    Yes Hashirama was amazing, he started the Will of fire, built Konoha, was the leader of one of the strongest Clans ever and he is the grandfather of the 5th and brother of the 2nd Hokage

    my point is just that you cant go around saying hes the strongest because of the wood and TB thingy

    Let the flaming begin!
     
         

  2. #2
    Shh I'm sleeping. >_> Alphonse Elric's Avatar
    Status
    Alphonse Elric is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    A box. O_o
    Posts
    2,279
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shh, I'm drunk. <3 thankee
     

    Re: Hashirama and The TB

    I highly agree with you.
     
         

  3. #3
    You suck!! Stewie Griffin's Avatar
    Status
    Stewie Griffin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    307
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hashirama and The TB

    Quote Originally Posted by Dwarf in the Flask View Post
    I highly agree with you.
    same here
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member Mr.Beastie's Avatar
    Status
    Mr.Beastie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    behind you!
    Posts
    3,431
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hashirama and The TB

    their are only two ninja we have seen survive multiple tbb which are minato and pain so its safe to say the 1st couldnt survive one.
     
         

  5. #5
    +Kyon+'s Avatar
    Status
    +Kyon+ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ~Narutobase~
    Posts
    8,383
    Post Thanks / Like
    Missing old nb days
     



    Re: Hashirama and The TB

    Well its very hard 2 create ur own element in naruto. There r only 2 user of wood element in whole naruto uni. And nobody cant copy this element.
    2nd there r only a few people who can control TB and most of then r their host like 3rd mizukage,bee n now naruto. Madara able 2 control kyubi coz of genjutsu of sharingan. 1st was not a host of TB,he didnt use genjutsu. He control them with his own skills.
    Remember that 1st is d person who capture d TB n distributed them among all 5 ninja village.
    Its show that how powerful he Was.
    Plus 1st handle both madara(with his ems,full skill n at young age) n kyubi at same time without die. Minato is d 2nd persone who fight with madara n kyubi at same time at d cost of his n kusina's life. At minato's time madara is very old plus minato has also ftg.
    1st hadnt ftg n madara was also young against him,but 1st beat both madara n kyubi. So its true that 1st is d strongest hokage.
     
         

  6. #6
    kage mookyuzamaki's Avatar
    Status
    mookyuzamaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    az
    Posts
    984
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hashirama and The TB

    Quote Originally Posted by Deepakpoonia View Post
    Well its very hard 2 create ur own element in naruto. There r only 2 user of wood element in whole naruto uni. And nobody cant copy this element.
    2nd there r only a few people who can control TB and most of then r their host like 3rd mizukage,bee n now naruto. Madara able 2 control kyubi coz of genjutsu of sharingan. 1st was not a host of TB,he didnt use genjutsu. He control them with his own skills.
    Remember that 1st is d person who capture d TB n distributed them among all 5 ninja village.
    Its show that how powerful he Was.
    Plus 1st handle both madara(with his ems,full skill n at young age) n kyubi at same time without die. Minato is d 2nd persone who fight with madara n kyubi at same time at d cost of his n kusina's life. At minato's time madara is very old plus minato has also ftg.
    1st hadnt ftg n madara was also young against him,but 1st beat both madara n kyubi. So its true that 1st is d strongest hokage.

    totally agree first is the best
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member Itachi2020's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi2020 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Cairo
    Posts
    1,580
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hashirama and The TB

    It is said that he is the strongest because he could defeat Madara although he has the nine tails under his control.
     
         

  8. #8
    Revolutionary Sabo Algalon's Avatar
    Status
    Algalon is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    At my desk ;)
    Posts
    7,481
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's awesome how the best
    character in Bakuman is based
    on Eiichiro Oda
     

    Re: Hashirama and The TB

    Quote Originally Posted by Deepakpoonia View Post
    Well its very hard 2 create ur own element in naruto. There r only 2 user of wood element in whole naruto uni. And nobody cant copy this element.
    2nd there r only a few people who can control TB and most of then r their host like 3rd mizukage,bee n now naruto. Madara able 2 control kyubi coz of genjutsu of sharingan. 1st was not a host of TB,he didnt use genjutsu. He control them with his own skills.
    Remember that 1st is d person who capture d TB n distributed them among all 5 ninja village.
    Its show that how powerful he Was.
    Plus 1st handle both madara(with his ems,full skill n at young age) n kyubi at same time without die. Minato is d 2nd persone who fight with madara n kyubi at same time at d cost of his n kusina's life. At minato's time madara is very old plus minato has also ftg.
    1st hadnt ftg n madara was also young against him,but 1st beat both madara n kyubi. So its true that 1st is d strongest hokage.
    well yes first controled them with skill but so did Madara and so does Naruto, my point is he can only control (TB (and only TB not another kind ofo force with same power) because of that particaular skill and that doesent mean that he is stronger than TBs

    and you are missing my point lets say there was a force of the same power as the Kyubi but not a TB, so you really think a forest would be able to stop that force?

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi2020 View Post
    It is said that he is the strongest because he could defeat Madara although he has the nine tails under his control.
    where exactly is it said that he is the strongest because of that?
     
         

  9. #9
    Member
    Status
    Princermb is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    261
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hashirama and The TB

    Quote Originally Posted by Algalon View Post
    Many think that because Hashirama could control the TB that he was automatically as strong or stronger than they, let me point a few things out:

    - His Wood element allowed him to control them if he were to face a force similar to the Kyubi but which wasnt a TB do you think that his forest (though undoubtetly strong) could stop it, I mean look at what a 4 taild TBB did against Oro, how long do you think Hahsirama would last against such a force?

    - The TB arent actually his weapons, so you cant just say hes the strongest because hes just gonna use the TB (even Itachi putting a few ninjas under genjutsu and fight for him is waaaaaaaaay more likely than that)

    Yes Hashirama was amazing, he started the Will of fire, built Konoha, was the leader of one of the strongest Clans ever and he is the grandfather of the 5th and brother of the 2nd Hokage

    my point is just that you cant go around saying hes the strongest because of the wood and TB thingy

    Let the flaming begin!
    I completely agree with you
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member psukkar's Avatar
    Status
    psukkar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,898
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out there
     

    Re: Hashirama and The TB

    Only the uchiha and minato fanboys downplay harashima. BEcause he beat madara(ems) and fox at the same time and put madara in the sorry state he in.

    I wouldnt worry about it dude. Because harashima clearly has damaged madara to the point where he was weakened to the point he cant even ise his ems at all.

    Wood jutsu or controlling tailed beast are only the tip of harashima's powers.
    Harashima was shown to be strong shinobi even could use a A-rank genjutsu and made the forbidden scroll of seals. He was high class all rounder shinobi. According to the third hokage he could perform mnay jutsu and knowlegable in ones he didnt do.


    In due time his powers will be revealed, the whole series is based on harashima, madara's plan was to steal his powers.

    People could easily say what would minato be without his time-space jutsu or uchiha without their sharingan. All in all they are tools and clearly harashima has used his tools to do the impossible like take down madara and the fox. I would love to see who else could even come close to that feat without being host.
     
         
    Last edited by psukkar; 07-21-2011 at 02:44 PM.

  11. #11
    Senior Member BloodSeed's Avatar
    Status
    BloodSeed is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,672
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hashirama and The TB

    manga readers these days they just assume and never understand what they are reading and what the author's intentions.. Ok first of all 1st was weak it was showed by the author how weak he was against hiruzen to backed up his statement that 3rd WAS(no minato yet) the strongest hokage. Thats why kishi makes the IWR so that we readers can see how powerful they are since they dont have that geiger counter thing like dragonball that they put it in their eyes. And with IWR goodguys deadguys can now fight the present so we can see who is stronger. Now hiruzen was the strogest but minato is the greatest amongst the kage. Greatest>strongest
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member psukkar's Avatar
    Status
    psukkar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,898
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out there
     

    Re: Hashirama and The TB

    Quote Originally Posted by BloodSeed View Post
    manga readers these days they just assume and never understand what they are reading and what the author's intentions.. Ok first of all 1st was weak it was showed by the author how weak he was against hiruzen to backed up his statement that 3rd WAS(no minato yet) the strongest hokage. Thats why kishi makes the IWR so that we readers can see how powerful they are since they dont have that geiger counter thing like dragonball that they put it in their eyes. And with IWR goodguys deadguys can now fight the present so we can see who is stronger. Now hiruzen was the strogest but minato is the greatest amongst the kage. Greatest>strongest
    ??

    The problem with you guys liek you is that you cant get passed part 1 of the manga, we are currrently in part 2 now. And madara has stated harashima is the only peroson he admired most and the greatest shinobi of his time.

    I would have thought after all the revived fighters we have seen that edo tensei fighters dont fight to their potenial. Harashima's and tobirama's edo tensei are case in point.

    Also madara has been planning over last 80 years to superseed harashima.
     
         

  13. #13
    WastedMonkey's Avatar
    Status
    WastedMonkey is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,979
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hashirama and The TB

    1st had unique abilities and he was strong in his own right but saying that he is the strongest might be going a little overboard.
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member BloodSeed's Avatar
    Status
    BloodSeed is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,672
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hashirama and The TB

    Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    ??

    The problem with you guys liek you is that you cant get passed part 1 of the manga, we are currrently in part 2 now. And madara has stated harashima is the only peroson he admired most and the greatest shinobi of his time.

    I would have thought after all the revived fighters we have seen that edo tensei fighters dont fight to their potenial. Harashima's and tobirama's edo tensei are case in point.

    Also madara has been planning over last 80 years to superseed harashima.
    .
    are you sure he was madara? Do you take words from a liar? He told sasuke that he had nothing to do with the 9tails attack. Then whats the porpose of iwr if not to let the readers see who is stronger. U just think its not ful potential when they fight but its kishis world when he makes them fight and they say you surpassed me then believe it!
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member psukkar's Avatar
    Status
    psukkar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,898
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out there
     

    Re: Hashirama and The TB

    Quote Originally Posted by BloodSeed View Post
    .
    are you sure he was madara? Do you take words from a liar? He told sasuke that he had nothing to do with the 9tails attack. Then whats the porpose of iwr if not to let the readers see who is stronger. U just think its not ful potential when they fight but its kishis world when he makes them fight and they say you surpassed me then believe it!
    At this point its hard to say he's not madara. It would be too anticlimaic at this point.

    Haven't u seen the last fights? We have kages revealing there own weakness, people not wanting to fight etc...
    And we know how well the fighter fights is based on the summoner.
     
         

  16. #16
    Jupiter's Avatar
    Status
    Jupiter is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,148
    Post Thanks / Like
    Time flies like an arrow,
    fruit flies like a banana.
     



    Re: Hashirama and The TB

    TB?
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member BloodSeed's Avatar
    Status
    BloodSeed is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,672
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hashirama and The TB

    Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    At this point its hard to say he's not madara. It would be too anticlimaic at this point.

    Haven't u seen the last fights? We have kages revealing there own weakness, people not wanting to fight etc...
    And we know how well the fighter fights is based on the summoner.
    then every last chapter with that IWR is a failiure then and wasted. That gaara did not surpass his dad.
     
         

  18. #18
    Member Dratasy's Avatar
    Status
    Dratasy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA - North Carolina
    Posts
    1,068
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hashirama and The TB

    Quote Originally Posted by Algalon View Post
    well yes first controled them with skill but so did Madara and so does Naruto, my point is he can only control (TB (and only TB not another kind ofo force with same power) because of that particaular skill and that doesent mean that he is stronger than TBs

    and you are missing my point lets say there was a force of the same power as the Kyubi but not a TB, so you really think a forest would be able to stop that force?
    I do agree for the most part with your thread, however my question to you is...

    How do you know that it's just the tailed beasts he can control with his Wood Release? Does it ever state anywhere that he could/couldn't control other beasts such as the summon creatures like Manda? The tailed beasts are just specially named, that's the difference between them and every other creature (Other than of course the chakra that they have). Honestly that's like saying that the Sharingan can only control the tailed beasts and no other creature, which we know is false, so why is the Wood Release any different? It's a technique that can control a creature (Famous for controlling the tailed beasts) however it doesn't mean that it can't control anything else.
     
         

  19. #19
    Member 666's Avatar
    Status
    666 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    575
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hashirama and The TB

    Hashirama Senju was capable of defeating Madara Uchiha (EMS) and Kyubi (TB) together.

    Minato defeated Tobi (Weaker Madara) and Kyubi (TB) together.

    Hashirama is the strongest ninja ever, as said by his rival Madara Uchiha.
     
         

  20. #20
    Revolutionary Sabo Algalon's Avatar
    Status
    Algalon is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    At my desk ;)
    Posts
    7,481
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's awesome how the best
    character in Bakuman is based
    on Eiichiro Oda
     

    Re: Hashirama and The TB

    Quote Originally Posted by Dratasy View Post
    I do agree for the most part with your thread, however my question to you is...

    How do you know that it's just the tailed beasts he can control with his Wood Release? Does it ever state anywhere that he could/couldn't control other beasts such as the summon creatures like Manda? The tailed beasts are just specially named, that's the difference between them and every other creature (Other than of course the chakra that they have). Honestly that's like saying that the Sharingan can only control the tailed beasts and no other creature, which we know is false, so why is the Wood Release any different? It's a technique that can control a creature (Famous for controlling the tailed beasts) however it doesn't mean that it can't control anything else.
    Well I think so because of the hzpe wood get from TBs in the manga, and the crzstal taht resonates to the 1sts chakra is a TB chakra supressor also the 1st did not control Enma
     
         

  21. #21
    Member Dratasy's Avatar
    Status
    Dratasy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA - North Carolina
    Posts
    1,068
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hashirama and The TB

    Quote Originally Posted by Algalon View Post
    Well I think so because of the hzpe wood get from TBs in the manga, and the crzstal taht resonates to the 1sts chakra is a TB chakra supressor also the 1st did not control Enma
    HZPE? Mind is not working correctly at the moment, and the crystal could be used to suppress more than just tailed beast chakra (Just a theory to back up my question, I'm not saying my question is true, just throwing the possibility out there is all) as for the Enma thing, it would have ruined the plot

    Like I said though, I'm not saying he could control Enma, just saying all of this for a possible theory behind his Wood Release, as it would be weird if it only controlled tailed beasts since that would make no real sense, although it is Naruto and a lot of stuff makes no sense
     
         

  22. #22
    Revolutionary Sabo Algalon's Avatar
    Status
    Algalon is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    At my desk ;)
    Posts
    7,481
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's awesome how the best
    character in Bakuman is based
    on Eiichiro Oda
     

    Re: Hashirama and The TB

    Quote Originally Posted by Dratasy View Post
    HZPE? Mind is not working correctly at the moment, and the crystal could be used to suppress more than just tailed beast chakra (Just a theory to back up my question, I'm not saying my question is true, just throwing the possibility out there is all) as for the Enma thing, it would have ruined the plot

    Like I said though, I'm not saying he could control Enma, just saying all of this for a possible theory behind his Wood Release, as it would be weird if it only controlled tailed beasts since that would make no real sense, although it is Naruto and a lot of stuff makes no sense
    ye it might be possible

    and yes Kishi does contradict himself a lot
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •