Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: Hashirama and The TB

Quote Originally Posted by Algalon View Post
    Well I think so because of the hzpe wood get from TBs in the manga, and the crzstal taht resonates to the 1sts chakra is a TB chakra supressor also the 1st did not control Enma
    HZPE? Mind is not working correctly at the moment, and the crystal could be used to suppress more than just tailed beast chakra (Just a theory to back up my question, I'm not saying my question is true, just throwing the possibility out there is all) as for the Enma thing, it would have ruined the plot

Like I said though, I'm not saying he could control Enma, just saying all of this for a possible theory behind his Wood Release, as it would be weird if it only controlled tailed beasts since that would make no real sense, although it is Naruto and a lot of stuff makes no sense

Status
    Aug 2010
    See your world through my
    eyes: A universe so vast as to
    be immeasurable -
    incomprehensible even to your
    greatest minds.

Re: Hashirama and The TB

Quote Originally Posted by Dratasy View Post
    HZPE? Mind is not working correctly at the moment, and the crystal could be used to suppress more than just tailed beast chakra (Just a theory to back up my question, I'm not saying my question is true, just throwing the possibility out there is all) as for the Enma thing, it would have ruined the plot

Like I said though, I'm not saying he could control Enma, just saying all of this for a possible theory behind his Wood Release, as it would be weird if it only controlled tailed beasts since that would make no real sense, although it is Naruto and a lot of stuff makes no sense
    ye it might be possible

and yes Kishi does contradict himself a lot

Page 2 of 2 « First 12