Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Missing old nb days

Re: Neji vs Haku

Haku.

Status
    Dec 2010
    I am looking at the stars. They are so far away, all we ever see of stars is their old photographs.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Red flesh cloud's choking out
    the morning sky, they said
    it'd never come, we knew it
    was a lie. All forms of life
    die now, the humans all
    succumb. Time to kiss your ass
    goodbye. the end has just
    begun.

I think neji. even pre-time skip he was fast enough to dodge and deflect kidomaru's rain of spiders and kunai. with his eyes and speed i'm sure he'd easily counter haku's mirrors and needles and either air palm or giant rotation to break the mirrors.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Belongs to my Shishou

Both are extreamly fast and both their jutsu are close range. Neji has his near 360 vision and his gental fist mastery...I say it really comes down to who's faster, I mean If Haku can attack Neji before he can use his techniques he's done, but Neji's taijutsu is fast and leathal. I'm indecisive right now I'll get back to it.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Neji for sure and I AGREE with Professor Sarutobi

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i vote Neji

with Neji's 360 degree vision with byakugan would help dodge haku's attacks
    And im sure if sasuke's level 1 sharingan could track him i would think neji's byakugan can also

If he catchs haku out in the open its over but it could go either way

Status
    Aug 2010
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Belongs to my Shishou

I'm going with Neji as well.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

haku was stated to be able to take out elite jonin so i'll go with haku. also, the byakugan cant track movements it can only see 360 degrees. and as rock lee said, you may be able to see the speed and the movements, but if your body isn't quick enough to react the vision is useless. haku's speed is far greater than neji's and even neji's reflexes so i'm going with haku.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I voted for Neji

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i go with neji, practically 360° sight is perfect against opponent like haku

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Futur3Cha0s View Post
    haku was stated to be able to take out elite jonin so i'll go with haku. also, the byakugan cant track movements it can only see 360 degrees. and as rock lee said, you may be able to see the speed and the movements, but if your body isn't quick enough to react the vision is useless. haku's speed is far greater than neji's and even neji's reflexes so i'm going with haku.
    Sasuke only had level 1 sharingan and that cannot track movements very well

The Sharingan's first level - and most well known ability is to memorize any technique that it witnesses. The user pupil will turn red and develop one of the wheel swirls. It can memorize any standard form of jutsu with perfect accuracy, allowing the user to use the techniques as his own. Based on Naruto storyline it was released when Sasuke for he first time fight againt Rock Lee taijutsu. Sasuke make some copy of Lee's move and show it when he fight Akado Yoroi, even he is able to modified with his own move.

The Sharingan's second level - ability is granting the user incredible clarity of perception, allowing them to track fast-moving objects with ease and even predict the subsequent movements of those objects. The user pupil will turn red and develop two of the wheel swirls. This second levell was show up when Sasuke took Chunin Exam. Sasuke was able to reproduce answers on another person's test by watching their pencil movements and copying their answer.

The Sharingan's third level - capability is a unique brand of hypnosis that involves suggesting actions and thoughts to the opponent. The user pupil will turn red and develop three of the wheel swirls in both eyes. In this level the user can read Genjutsu, Taijutsu and Ninjutsu, learn how the skill is done and then copy it to be used later. This allows the user to perfectly mimic every move their opponent makes, even before they do, making it appear as if the user can see the future.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Neji.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    My head hurts.

Byakugan has much better sight than the sharingan it can basically do all the things sharingan can and more except use genjutsu and advance to mongekyo.
    I think it would be a brutal close combat fight especially if Haku uses his demonic ice mirrors, no I dont think Neji could break out of that with air palm or rotation that ice is just too strong. He would be able to track Haku's movements but if it's a fight to the death and Haku isn't holding back it may be over very fast he would have beaten Naruto and Sasuke instantly if he was serious back then. Haku would find the blind spot he is a genius who can find the weakness of any jutsu just by seeing it once like with Kakashi's sharingan blinded with the mist. Stopping Nejis rotation could easily be done by freezing the ground and his feat. Or simply freeze the entire area inside the demonic ice mirrors killing all inside. I like both but Haku seems to be stronger to me I just cant see how Neji would even attack Haku inside the powerful ice.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Belongs to my Shishou

Quote Originally Posted by Exaar View Post
    Sasuke only had level 1 sharingan and that cannot track movements very well

The Sharingan's first level - and most well known ability is to memorize any technique that it witnesses. The user pupil will turn red and develop one of the wheel swirls. It can memorize any standard form of jutsu with perfect accuracy, allowing the user to use the techniques as his own. Based on Naruto storyline it was released when Sasuke for he first time fight againt Rock Lee taijutsu. Sasuke make some copy of Lee's move and show it when he fight Akado Yoroi, even he is able to modified with his own move.

The Sharingan's second level - ability is granting the user incredible clarity of perception, allowing them to track fast-moving objects with ease and even predict the subsequent movements of those objects. The user pupil will turn red and develop two of the wheel swirls. This second levell was show up when Sasuke took Chunin Exam. Sasuke was able to reproduce answers on another person's test by watching their pencil movements and copying their answer.

The Sharingan's third level - capability is a unique brand of hypnosis that involves suggesting actions and thoughts to the opponent. The user pupil will turn red and develop three of the wheel swirls in both eyes. In this level the user can read Genjutsu, Taijutsu and Ninjutsu, learn how the skill is done and then copy it to be used later. This allows the user to perfectly mimic every move their opponent makes, even before they do, making it appear as if the user can see the future.
    Sasuke activeted his second level during the battle with Haku. His first was developed when Itachi first left the village (seen through flash back) however that was never seen again until he reawakened it against Haku. His Sharingan had two tome present during his battle with Haku and his third one developed during his fight with Naruto.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ariow View Post
    Byakugan has much better sight than the sharingan it can basically do all the things sharingan can and more except use genjutsu and advance to mongekyo.
    I think it would be a brutal close combat fight especially if Haku uses his demonic ice mirrors, no I dont think Neji could break out of that with air palm or rotation that ice is just too strong. He would be able to track Haku's movements but if it's a fight to the death and Haku isn't holding back it may be over very fast he would have beaten Naruto and Sasuke instantly if he was serious back then. Haku would find the blind spot he is a genius who can find the weakness of any jutsu just by seeing it once like with Kakashi's sharingan blinded with the mist. Stopping Nejis rotation could easily be done by freezing the ground and his feat. Or simply freeze the entire area inside the demonic ice mirrors killing all inside. I like both but Haku seems to be stronger to me I just cant see how Neji would even attack Haku inside the powerful ice.
    love this. haku can find byakugan's weakspot as he immediately picked out the weakness of sharingan. also, all byakugan would see is a blur when haku moves as it can't track movements. level one sharingan may not be able to track well but byakugan doesn't track at all. neji sees blur all around him but wouldn't be able to dodge because he cant see haku. oh and by the way we are comparing a 15 year-old to a 17 year-old who had 3 years to get better and this is still up in the air as to who wins. give haku 3 years to get better and he definitely beats neji.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    Sasuke activeted his second level during the battle with Haku. His first was developed when Itachi first left the village (seen through flash back) however that was never seen again until he reawakened it against Haku. His Sharingan had two tome present during his battle with Haku and his third one developed during his fight with Naruto.
    Im sure it was only level one because he got Level 2 when fighting Oro in the forest and level 3 when he was fightning naruto

(i could be wrong its been a long time)

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Im not a sensei, just a guy
    who helps out with battle
    training

neji wins

Status
    Dec 2010
    I am looking at the stars. They are so far away, all we ever see of stars is their old photographs.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Red flesh cloud's choking out
    the morning sky, they said
    it'd never come, we knew it
    was a lie. All forms of life
    die now, the humans all
    succumb. Time to kiss your ass
    goodbye. the end has just
    begun.

Quote Originally Posted by Futur3Cha0s View Post
    well if we are talking about shippuden neji hes a jounin himself and having trained with lee and tenten for years hes probably well used to attacks from projectiles at all angles and high speeds and his body moved at crazy speeds vs kidomaru when he was a chuunin he straight out dodged and weaved to avoid the spiders instead of smacking them away at one point. and if you look at the image i posted below for the other quote, haku also can't keep his speed up because of the high use of chakra.

Quote Originally Posted by Exaar View Post
    Im sure it was only level one because he got Level 2 when fighting Oro in the forest and level 3 when he was fightning naruto

(i could be wrong its been a long time)
    his right eye has it but it looks like his left didn't at first, either way next time you see him at the chuunin exams when lee shows up first time he has 2 tomoe already.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    if you think deidara wins or
    loses a match that we both
    disagree on, your wrong and
    ill easily prove you why you
    are i know this guy like the
    back of my hand

im going qith haku hes still faster than neji but than again this battle would be like neji vs kidomaru except shippuden lol

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    My head hurts.

Neji was able to track Naruto speed in the chuunin exam and was also able to track lee in his openend gates mode plus in his fight with kidomaru track fast multiple attacks from all around seeming to slow down time. Tracking and reading movements are visual traits and kakashi admits to us that the byakugans visual abillities are above the sharingans. Haku also had great vision as he said that it looked like both Sasuke and Naruto were moving in slow motion. I believe Haku never awakened his full power look how he killed his father consuming the entire house in ice in a second.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i'm going with neji...he has byakugan and he is fast too :/

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    BACK

No point in arguing, Neji wud own, he has the best reflexes because of byakugan and can see where haku is because of that, can also deflect the needles and has a 360 view of things.