View Poll Results: who would win

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • itachi

    16 88.89%
  • danzo

    2 11.11%
Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 55
  1. #26
    Previous username: Yama Pleiades's Avatar
    Status
    Pleiades is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    My mind: you don't belong here.
    Posts
    27,275
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't judge my replies or my
    persona, constructed from the
    vibe and perceptions my avatar
    gives you. The contents of my
    reply doesn't represent the
    character in my ava (despite
    its origins), they represent
    the human behind the screen.
     



    Re: itachi vs danzo

    itachi
     
         

  2. #27
    Senior Member arv993's Avatar
    Status
    arv993 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,179
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: itachi vs danzo

    if danzo uses Ka its done butt if itachi uses tsukiyomi its done for danzo. danzo only can win if he uses KA.
     
         

  3. #28
    Akatsuki Member USSJ Future Trunks's Avatar
    Status
    USSJ Future Trunks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    18,385
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: itachi vs danzo

    battle begins:
    danzo: koto amatsukami
    itachi *kills himself to serve his lord danzo*
    danzo *laughs and gets a beer with hiruzen
     
         

  4. #29
    The Second Coming Cigbeast's Avatar
    Status
    Cigbeast is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    450
    Post Thanks / Like
    Xbox 360
     

    Re: itachi vs danzo

    Technically speaking i would say Danzo would have the upper hand on a regular itachi. But if we are talking Edo Itachi....Danzo gets raped
     
         

  5. #30
    Senior Member
    Status
    Kages is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    16,414
    Post Thanks / Like
    you were so close.
     

    Re: itachi vs danzo

    Itachi high diff
     
         

  6. #31
    Dragon Sage hatake axel's Avatar
    Status
    hatake axel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    628
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: itachi vs danzo

    Izanami > Izanagi (Satated in manga that it was actually created for that reason)
    Danzo would end up like Kabuto.

    Then sealed by Susanoo.

    Quote Originally Posted by USSJ Future Trunks View Post
    battle begins: danzo: koto amatsukami
    itachi *kills himself to serve his lord danzo*
    danzo *laughs and gets a beer with hiruzen
    We can say the same about Itachi doing that as
    Kotoamasukami is part of his arsenal awell.
     
         
    Last edited by hatake axel; 02-01-2013 at 05:49 AM.

  7. #32
    Akatsuki Member USSJ Future Trunks's Avatar
    Status
    USSJ Future Trunks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    18,385
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: itachi vs danzo

    We can say the same about Itachi doing that as
    Kotoamasukami is part of his arsenal awell.
    no it isnt. he placed it in naruto, and even if he had it in his possession, that particular eye hadnt recharged yet and was thus useless. otherwise like bee said, why NOT just use it on sasuke?
    zanami > Izanagi (Satated in manga that it was actually created for that reason)
    Danzo would end up like Kabuto.
    except izanami is unwieldy and not meant to be used in a fight, only when there are more than one izanagi user and they cant decide on what to reverse.
    with koto it doesnt matter what itachi does, he will still be forced to obey danzo.
     
         

  8. #33
    Senior Member Ero sennin jiraiya's Avatar
    Status
    Ero sennin jiraiya is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,505
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: itachi vs danzo

    Itachi would win this IMO. He knows a bit about Danzo and is aware that he has shisui's eye. Itachi knows better than anyone not to look into a sharingan users eyes when fighting them, afterall he spent his entire life fodderizing 99% of the ninja he came across simply by looking at them.

    If he had no knowledge i'd give Danzo a higher chance but still favor Itachi.
     
         

  9. #34
    Senior Member
    Status
    ItachiStyle is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    983
    Post Thanks / Like
    The databooks are trash
     

    Re: itachi vs danzo

    Itachi. Not even close.
     
         

  10. #35
    Dragon Sage hatake axel's Avatar
    Status
    hatake axel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    628
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: itachi vs danzo

    Quote Originally Posted by USSJ Future Trunks View Post
    no it isnt. he placed it in naruto, and even if he had it in his possession, that particular eye hadnt recharged yet and was thus useless. otherwise like bee said, why NOT just use it on sasuke?

    except izanami is unwieldy and not meant to be used in a fight, only when there are more than one izanagi user and they cant decide on what to reverse.
    with koto it doesnt matter what itachi does, he will still be forced to obey danzo.
    You know I always accept when Im wrong.
    And you Sir, proved me wrong.
     
         

  11. #36
    Senior Member
    Status
    ItachiStyle is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    983
    Post Thanks / Like
    The databooks are trash
     

    Re: itachi vs danzo

    You take Itchi at his peak (just like Danzo). At his peak, Itachi has Shi Sui's eye, and can program it to do anything. He will be wary of Danzo having Shi Sui's other eye, and can approach via long distance genjutsu or shadow clone to make him waste it. Itachi is portrayed as being such a genius, he's almost psychic, able to see events years in advance sometimes. He can hit blind spots even though it makes no sense. If he loses all his senses, he still knows what Kabuto is going to do and can counter. He can also put Danzo under Genjutsu instantly too (if Sasuke could, Itachi can), and is faster than Danzo (and pretty much every character at making seals). Remember, once Mifune was told he was under Danzo's influence, the genjutsu broke... Mifune didn't turn around and say "don't be ridiculous guys, I can't be under genjutsu", so there is a limit to what it can do (or a limit to what Danzo's one can do, which may or may not be slightly different to Itachi's- in the same way Tobi's 2 eyes use Kamui slightly differently). Itachi for the win.
     
         

  12. #37
    Second Six Paths BigBlade Master's Avatar
    Status
    BigBlade Master is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    1,156
    Post Thanks / Like
    OnePiece>Bleach>Naruto
     

    Re: itachi vs danzo

    Itachi low-diff
     
         

  13. #38
    Akatsuki Member USSJ Future Trunks's Avatar
    Status
    USSJ Future Trunks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    18,385
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: itachi vs danzo

    tachi would win this IMO. He knows a bit about Danzo and is aware that he has shisui's eye. Itachi knows better than anyone not to look into a sharingan users eyes when fighting them,
    except knowing about something doesnt mean you can counter it. and KA doesnt require eyesight since danzo used it from behind a bandage
    Itachi has Shi Sui's eye, and can program it to do anything.
    except its blank and hasnt recharged. if he cna use it why didnt he before?

    an approach via long distance genjutsu or shadow clone to make him waste it.
    if itachis gonna do that then give danzo some credit and have him wait to use it till itachis too exhausted to do anything else

    He can also put Danzo under Genjutsu instantly too (if Sasuke could, Itachi can),
    izanagi > any other genjutsu except KA. also danzo knows more about itachi than sasuke and wouldnt look at itachis eyes or underestimate him
    nd is faster than Danzo (and pretty much every character at making seals).
    irrelevant. sasuke was and that didnt save him, karin did

    Remember, once Mifune was told he was under Danzo's influence, the genjutsu broke
    because danzo allowed it to. it doesnt matter if you know your under KA or not. itachi did and he didnt go right back to being under ET did he?
    Itachi is portrayed as being such a genius, he's almost psychic, able to see events years in advance sometimes
    whne has he ever been right though? his whole life was one of mistakes and underestimation
     
         

  14. #39
    🎧🚺🚹🎧 Hoshi's Avatar
    Status
    Hoshi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    South... Park
    Posts
    2,668
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dream On! ❤
     



    Re: itachi vs danzo

    Itachi, high diff
     
         

  15. #40
    Senior Member
    Status
    ItachiStyle is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    983
    Post Thanks / Like
    The databooks are trash
     

    Re: itachi vs danzo

    Quote Originally Posted by USSJ Future Trunks View Post
    except knowing about something doesnt mean you can counter it. and KA doesnt require eyesight since danzo used it from behind a bandage
    It does require line of sight though. So if Itachi rocks up with a clone or genjutsu version of himself while his real self is hidden, then Danzo wastes Koto on the clone (much like when Itachi wastes his genjutsu on Kakashi's clone), and after that Itachi stomps home.

    except its blank and hasnt recharged. if he cna use it why didnt he before?
    Itachi explains why he didn't use it before. Fail. When Itachi had it, it still worked. As far as we know, Itachi never used it.

    if itachis gonna do that then give danzo some credit and have him wait to use it till itachis too exhausted to do anything else
    Danzo has no way to distinguish between the real thing and a genjutsu though... you can't have it both ways... Danzo can't "use Koto instantly", but also "wait for the right time, etc". If he waits for the right time, you're assuming he's going to be able to outsmart super genius Itachi, who is portrayed as being almost clairvoyant in terms of his ability to predict people (hits blind spots, even though it's impossible... knows what Kabuto will do even though he can't see or sense him... can predict how people will react years and plan intricate scenarios years in advance... sorry, but I'm not liking Danzo's chances in a "long battle", and since Itachi knows he has Shi Sui's other eye, there's no chance of him not being ready).

    izanagi > any other genjutsu except KA. also danzo knows more about itachi than sasuke and wouldnt look at itachis eyes or underestimate him
    Except that counter to it... the one that only one Shinobi to date has shown he can use... who was that again?

    irrelevant. sasuke was and that didnt save him, karin did
    What I mean is that Itachi may well be able to react before Danzo can. And all Itachi needs is a moment, and then Danzo is dead. There's no margin of error for Danzo at all.

    because danzo allowed it to. it doesnt matter if you know your under KA or not. itachi did and he didnt go right back to being under ET did he?
    Purest speculation on your part. The point is that it is escapable, and that's bad because Itachi knows it is coming, and can plan in advance (maybe programming the crow to come out, and nullifying it).
     
         

  16. #41
    Akatsuki Member USSJ Future Trunks's Avatar
    Status
    USSJ Future Trunks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    18,385
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: itachi vs danzo

    It does require line of sight though. So if Itachi rocks up with a clone or genjutsu version of himself while his real self is hidden, then Danzo wastes Koto on the clone (much like when Itachi wastes his genjutsu on Kakashi's clone), and after that Itachi stomps home.
    yeah..ok he wastes koto. except you cant cast genjutsu on a genjutsu. if danzos caught in one then he says "release" and tries again. itachi wouldnt know danzo had izanagi, therefore due to sharingan perception, he can know if its a clone, or deal damage to itachi so he knows its the real one. genjutsu itachis turn to crows as do crow bunshins. danzo waited till the end of his battle with sasuke to resort to KA so he was sure he would be hitting a real person with it. but since sasuke didnt rely on clones he would have won if it was recharged from the beginning. a kage level shinobi wouldnt go braindead and use their best move on a clone like a moron.

    tachi explains why he didn't use it before. Fail. When Itachi had it, it still worked
    bee: so ya fool why didnt you use it on sasuke
    itachi: i couldnt. shisuis eyes take 10 years to recharge, discounting hashirama senju chakra.
    so the eye was useless the entire time alive itachi ahd it otherwise why not just use it on him before dying and save himself the trouble of worrying whether obito will turn sasuke to the dark side?

    Danzo has no way to distinguish between the real thing and a genjutsu though
    uh...sharingan? also genjutsus are severely obvious. sasuke used a subtle one to make danzo think he had more izanagi time, but itachi never used subtle genjutsus. all of his genjutsus are blatant mindrape attempts. anything tsukiyomi does to danzo is instantly made worthless by izanagi reversing. sure itachi can put danzo in the finger one or the stakes one.but when has that ever worked? didnt stop orochimaru from moving to cancel it. and it only stopped naruto cos he was a noob. anyway why do you think danzo doesnt have genjutsus of his own? if itachi cant know when and how danzo is gonna use KA how cna he prepare for it?

    If he waits for the right time, you're assuming he's going to be able to outsmart super genius Itachi, who is portrayed as being almost clairvoyant in terms of his ability to predict people (hits blind spots, even though it's impossible... knows what Kabuto will do even though he can't see or sense him
    itachi knew because it was obvious. kabuto kept talking to sasuke and trying to recruit him to fight itachi together, and was almost orgasmic by the fact sasuke was there at all and walked right into kabutos hands. therefore itachi would naturally assume if he ahd both bros in a bind hed go for the more valuable bro first which is sasuke. if kabuto had kept his mouth shut and said nothing itachi wouldnt have done ****. or hed throw up susano anyway to protect his bro. also being intelligent doesnt mean omniscient. how can he do seals and make a clone or genjutsu faster than danzo can use izanagi, "teleport" behind him and use shisuis eye on him? if itachi tries to beat danzo forcefully, how is he going to last long enough to use up the 10 sharingans when his stamina sucks ass?

    can predict how people will react years and plan intricate scenarios years in advance.
    all of which failed or failed to take into account crucial aspects. he didnt predict anything. he knew jack**** about tobi, he knew jack**** about oro, he knew jack**** about almost everything including sasuke (he still thought sasuke would just march on back to the leaf withuot a fuss and become a noble heroic protector jsut because his quest for revenge on itachi was complete. sasuke flat out told him he was going after the other killer of the uchihas, not konoha. but itachi refused to listen.

    Except that counter to it... the one that only one Shinobi to date has shown he can use... who was that again?
    except izanamis useless. too much prep time and only meant to be used to stop two uchiha izanagi users trying to decide on different outcomes. not just one. just one was ok according to itachi.
    "izanami shouldnt be used in a battle"

    What I mean is that Itachi may well be able to react before Danzo can. And all Itachi needs is a moment, and then Danzo is dead.
    from what? danzos immortal for 10 minutes. and mindrape will be instantly reversed by izanagi. if itachi fights from a distance, danzo releases it. if he fights up close, he gets paralysed by curse seal and his head cut off by fuuton sword.

    The point is that it is escapable
    no it isnt. either the user releases it or it doesnt end at all. ever. danzo released it on mifune because ao with byakugan found him out which forced him to drop the genjutsu. then he said "its ok, its not like i can use this more than once a day" (a lie since the recharge was a few hours but whatever)
    d that's bad because Itachi knows it is coming, and can plan in advance (maybe programming the crow to come out, and nullifying it).
    danzo knows everything about itachi and his powers too. so he wont just sit there and let itachi tsukiyomi him.
     
         

  17. #42
    Senior Member
    Status
    ItachiStyle is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    983
    Post Thanks / Like
    The databooks are trash
     

    Re: itachi vs danzo

    There's some really made up stuff here, so much it's actually embarassing.

    Quote Originally Posted by USSJ Future Trunks View Post
    yeah..ok he wastes koto. except you cant cast genjutsu on a genjutsu.
    What? Where did this made up claim come from? Purely made up on your part. Moreover, Itachi's long range genjutsu clones are made of crows, and have physical form. They're clones as much as they are genjutsu, and clones can definitely be affected by genjutsu. If Danzo tries Koto on a clone or long range genjutsu clone, then he wastes it, and it's gone.

    if danzos caught in one then he says "release" and tries again.


    itachi wouldnt know danzo had izanagi,
    Itachi knows what Izanagi is... as soon as he sees Danzo make the seals, he'll know what's up. He'd also know, because he'll be able to pick up the abnormal amount of chakra Danzo has, as well as the different colours coming off his arm and think "gee, that's odd". Plus Itachi, who was dead when Danzo fought Sasuke, already knew Hashi's cells would boost Shi Sui's eye (which Danzo had), so it's pretty easy for him to guess Danzo would try to use them to bolster Shi Sui's power. Moreover, he's going to figure out damn quickly when Danzo doesn't die.

    therefore due to sharingan perception, he can know if its a clone, or deal damage to itachi so he knows its the real one. genjutsu itachis turn to crows as do crow bunshins. danzo waited till the end of his battle with sasuke to resort to KA so he was sure he would be hitting a real person with it.
    1) I've already explained why Danzo can't "wait", because Itachi has the potential to one-shot him (before he even has a chance to activate Izanagi). If he waits, Itachi can kill him instantly with genjutsu (and unlike Sasuke's "infinitely inferior" genjutsu, one hit will see Danzo go down, Izanagi or not. One hit with the one-shot sword (that Danzo won't even recognise until it's too late) will also finish him. One shot with Shi Sui's eye will finish Danzo. So Danzo risk instant death if he tries to "wait Itachi out". If he acts right away, he might be throwing away his only chance to win. In that game of chess, I'm taking Itachi every time.
    2) Danzo didn't wait because he was being careful, he waited because he'd just used Koto against Mifune, and couldn't use it again so soon.

    but since sasuke didnt rely on clones he would have won if it was recharged from the beginning. a kage level shinobi wouldnt go braindead and use their best move on a clone like a moron.
    Like when all 5 Kage thought they were beating on Madara, but actually sealed a clone? Or like when the 2nd Mizukage was fooled (twice) by Gaara's sand clones? Or like the time Onoki, Gaara and Naruto were fooled by Mu's double? Or like the time Jiraiya used his best genjutsu on Pain's fake bodies, and was killed? Or maybe you mean like the time Sasuke was fooled by Deidara's clay clone. Etc, etc. People can be fooled (and have been by Itachi's clones and genjutsu's before). Danzo has no way to be sure, so yeh, he could easily be tricked into wasting it... this is Itachi we're talking about here. A guy who is beyond a Kage level himself.

    bee: so ya fool why didnt you use it on sasuke
    itachi: i couldnt. shisuis eyes take 10 years to recharge, discounting hashirama senju chakra.
    so the eye was useless the entire time alive itachi ahd it otherwise why not just use it on him before dying and save himself the trouble of worrying whether obito will turn sasuke to the dark side?
    That makes no sense though, and always bothered me, because Shi Sui tells us it works (he was going to use it to end the coup), and gives it to Itachi, and since then we know of no time Itachi uses it. Itachi also hasn't been dead long in the comic book world, so it makes no sense that he'd give something to Naruto that wouldn't work, when he'd potentially need it ASAP (and did need it ASAP). How long has even passed since Itachi's death? A month? Two? It's also been less than 10 years since Shi Sui's death, so if the eye had been used in that time, it wouldn't be active (as it so clearly was, when Naruto used it). It's either an inconsistent plot hole of Kishi's, or we just read it in a way which suggests Itachi didn't want it wasted "given the 10 year use), and preferred to try and help Sasuke genuinely change, with Koto as the back up plan.

    uh...sharingan? also genjutsus are severely obvious.
    The more powerful the genjutsu, the harder it is to see through, and nobody has better genjutsu than Itachi... we've seen very powerful Sharigan users fail to see through his illusions (like Sasuke). The idea Danzo can see through it (when he's already got to be careful not to overuse his eye, and only pulls it up to use it in a limited way), is hopelessly optimistic. Danzo is effected multiple times by Sasuke's genjutsu, but he's going to easily see through Itachi's? I don't think so. And unlike Sasuke's genjutsu, one shot kills Danzo (see scan above).

    sasuke used a subtle one to make danzo think he had more izanagi time, but itachi never used subtle genjutsus. all of his genjutsus are blatant mindrape attempts.
    Itachi never uses subtle genjuts?!!! Ridiculous, not worthy of a reply. I'm also not sure I see the subtlety in Sasuke using a genutsu to make Danzo think Itachi is burning him with Ameratsu.

    anything tsukiyomi does to danzo is instantly made worthless by izanagi reversing.
    Um, no. Izanagi can be used to connect the users dreams to reality, but it isn't magic... the user has to make the changes through conscious choice... and that's hard to do when you've been mind raped and are suffering from unbearable psychological trauma. Izanagi doesn't alter the mental state of the user, merely the physical reality around them. Danzo will be lying on the floor drooling the second he's hit with Itachi's "mind rape" genjutsu. Assuming he's not trapped in Izanami instead.

    sure itachi can put danzo in the finger one or the stakes one.but when has that ever worked? didnt stop orochimaru from moving to cancel it. and it only stopped naruto cos he was a noob.
    Sasuke and Kakashi were in hospital for weeks on the verge of death because of the psychological trauma. Oro wasn't being tortured, if Itachi felt like it, he would have done so... Oro down for the count.

    anyway why do you think danzo doesnt have genjutsus of his own? if itachi cant know when and how danzo is gonna use KA how cna he prepare for it?
    Because this forum isn't about making up abilities to prop your character? And in this case, it's hopelessly optimistic, counter-intuitive inventions... "how do we know Danzo doesn't have genjutsu's that can affect Itachi...?!" Are you serious... if I'm going to give a character the genjutsu to affect the best genjutsu user we've seen in the manga, I'm going to want some evidence for it... for which there is zero.

    how can he do seals and make a clone or genjutsu faster than danzo can use izanagi, "teleport" behind him and use shisuis eye on him? if itachi tries to beat danzo forcefully, how is he going to last long enough to use up the 10 sharingans when his stamina sucks ass?
    Well, for one we've seen Itachi make clones so fast nobody can credit it's possible (or even noticed him do it), and more than once. So yeh, he can definitely do it. But Danzo needs to use seals to activate Izanagi anyway, so you're asking a dumb question: "why can't Danzo use seals, acivate Izanagi, and then move behind Itachi before he can use seals". The first answer is "um, because Itachi is faster with seals?". The next one is that Izanagi doesn't allow "teleportation" from what we've seen. Rather, Danzo is able to relocate his body after it's destroyed (but not otherwise). Given we're told Danzo has an 'incomplete' form of Izanagi as is, we can't just grant such abilities to him.

    Danzo knows nothing about the Totsuka blade or Yata mirror either, and if he thought Sasuke's defence was tough, wait till he gets a load of Itachi's... all of which ignores the fact Itachi will be ending the fight before Danzo gets 10 minutes.
     
         

  18. #43
    The Demon of NB DemonicAvenger's Avatar
    Status
    DemonicAvenger is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    My Room; Getting High and Playing Devil May Cry
    Posts
    2,559
    Post Thanks / Like
    I Have Achieved True
    Immortality. I Am Eternal.
     

    Re: itachi vs danzo

    Izanami

    inb4itgetsrestricted

    Healthy Itachi should be able to last. Sick Itachi wouldn't.
     
         

  19. #44
    Akatsuki Member USSJ Future Trunks's Avatar
    Status
    USSJ Future Trunks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    18,385
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: itachi vs danzo

    What? Where did this made up claim come from? Purely made up on your part. Moreover, Itachi's long range genjutsu clones are made of crows, and have physical form. They're clones as much as they are genjutsu, and clones can definitely be affected by genjutsu
    no they cant. and if they can, danzos sharingan knows they are clones and doesnt bother. or he can wait in his izanagi till itachis too exhausted to do anything
    But Danzo needs to use seals to activate Izanagi anyway, so you're asking a dumb question: "why can't Danzo use seals, acivate Izanagi, and then move behind Itachi before he can use seals". The first answer is "um, because Itachi is faster with seals?".
    how od you know he is though? danzo's seals was slower than susano arrow but thats a very fast attack anyway. itachi was supposedly faster than kakashis borrowed 3 tomoe could keep up with. danzo has 11 of those things, and hashi chakra
    Are you serious... if I'm going to give a character the genjutsu to affect the best genjutsu user we've seen in the manga, I'm going to want some evidence for it... for which there is zero.
    we know everyone can be affected by genjutsu. its breaking out thats the trouble and itachi has been better than most at that.

    Danzo knows nothing about the Totsuka blade or Yata mirror either
    they wont matter nor affect the fight since itachi's stamina with susano is horrible. guy wiht senju stamina > guy without it
    , if Itachi felt like it, he would have done so
    so hes a sociopathic selfish dikmule who sacrificed thousands of people because he didnt feel like torturing a mad scientist trying to kill him?
    Itachi never uses subtle genjuts?!!! Ridiculous, not worthy of a reply. I'm also not sure I see the subtlety in Sasuke using a genutsu to make Danzo think Itachi is burning him with Ameratsu.
    i see the subtlety in tricking deidara into thinking he died even though deidara freaking expected genjutsu and trained to beat it

    zanagi can be used to connect the users dreams to reality, but it isn't magic... the user has to make the changes through conscious choice... and that's hard to do when you've been mind raped and are suffering from unbearable psychological trauma
    its hard but once done, izanagi makes it so those 72 hours never happened

    Danzo will be lying on the floor drooling the second he's hit with Itachi's "mind rape" genjutsu
    kakashi was and he still was standing and talking for a good 5 minutes. so you thinking danzo's done cos he is hit by tsukiyomi is massively flawed. itachi said only an uchiha can break it but borrowed sharingan users provide themselves some resistance compared to people with nothing.
    The more powerful the genjutsu, the harder it is to see through, and nobody has better genjutsu than Itachi
    the more pwoerful the genjutsu it is the more inpossible it is to resist. tsukiyomis good but cant beat KA and izanagi. making danzo the best genjutsu user in the series since he has both

    Danzo is effected multiple times by Sasuke's genjutsu, but he's going to easily see through Itachi's?
    effected and broke out almost instantly. its not being hit thats the problem, its breaking out. itachi never made it so the person being attacked with genjtusu thought they were still in reality. hes not subtle enough
    Like when all 5 Kage thought they were beating on Madara, but actually sealed a clone? Or like when the 2nd Mizukage was fooled (twice) by Gaara's sand clones?
    they werent using their ultimate eye move on clones. they were beating up clones with basic moves

    Itachi knows what Izanagi is... as soon as he sees Danzo make the seals, he'll know what's up.
    yet he was surprised sasuke fought it mujch less lived. he might know what it is but he wouldnt know how many sharingans danzo even has. and he has no hashirama power so he cant use it at all unlike danzo
    I've already explained why Danzo can't "wait", because Itachi has the potential to one-shot him (before he even has a chance to activate Izanagi)
    KA's as fast as tsukiyomui since both are eye genjutsus. either itachis oneshotted or danzo is. and tsuki cant put danzo down. nothing can. for 10 minutes.

    One shot with Shi Sui's eye will finish Danzo
    but it cant finish itachi? when hes inferior in every way due to not having hashirama chakra?

    Or like the time Onoki, Gaara and Naruto were fooled by Mu's double?
    they werent fooled. they hit the real mu. but he split himself in half at the last second

    Danzo has no way to be sure, so yeh, he could easily be tricked into wasting it.
    and then itachi stands no chance cos he wasted so much chakra on a goddamn clone just to beat KA and now is hopelessly outmatched.

    Danzo didn't wait because he was being careful,
    and when it did recharge he didnt use it cos again he was being careful not to waste it on sauske whom he believed was worthless (he wasnt cos karin stepped in and healed him)
    One hit with the one-shot sword (that Danzo won't even recognise until it's too late) will also finish him.
    its a bigass sword way slower than susano arrow. he will easilyhave time to izanagi that ****
     
         

  20. #45
    Senior Member
    Status
    ItachiStyle is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    983
    Post Thanks / Like
    The databooks are trash
     

    Re: itachi vs danzo

    Quote Originally Posted by USSJ Future Trunks View Post
    no they cant. and if they can, danzos sharingan knows they are clones and doesnt bother. or he can wait in his izanagi till itachis too exhausted to do anything
    This power has never been shown as a generic sharingan power, and if you want Danzo to have it, you have to prove it. If Itachi's illusions can fool powerful guys like Sasuke, you're going to need evidence Danzo can just see through it.

    how od you know he is though? danzo's seals was slower than susano arrow but thats a very fast attack anyway. itachi was supposedly faster than kakashis borrowed 3 tomoe could keep up with. danzo has 11 of those things, and hashi chakra
    This sentence makes no sense... are you seriously suggesting Danzo is faster than one of the fastest characters in the comics when it comes to ninjutsu and seal forming? Really? Itachi is so fast with seals characters are repeatedly stunned he was able to weave the signs in time (and his only failures come from a battle he was losing on purpose to Sasuke, and while his body was dying).

    we know everyone can be affected by genjutsu. its breaking out thats the trouble and itachi has been better than most at that.
    So you have no evidence at all? Stop suggesting it then.

    they wont matter nor affect the fight since itachi's stamina with susano is horrible. guy wiht senju stamina > guy without it
    Itachi uses these for a decent amount of time despite his body being about to die, and Edo Itachi shows us what Itachi would be like if he used these techs without being about to die. This is prime Itachi, not dying Itachi.

    its hard but once done, izanagi makes it so those 72 hours never happened
    Completely made up on your part. Izanagi demonstrates no such power of time alteration, Danzo shows he is only able to affect the physical world (consciously), if his mind is fried he can't do that, because he'll lack the consciousness and will to do it. Izanagi isn't like auto shields... Danzo has to consciously use it.

    Just some ridiculous remarks here, of which these are only a few. You are embarassing yourself.
     
         

  21. #46
    Premium User Almighty Unorthodox's Avatar
    Status
    Almighty Unorthodox is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    2012 Best Year on Naruobase :)
    Posts
    12,128
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sasuke's true Fanbase
    2011-2012
     

    Re: itachi vs danzo

    danzo
     
         

  22. #47
    Akatsuki Member USSJ Future Trunks's Avatar
    Status
    USSJ Future Trunks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    18,385
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: itachi vs danzo

    Completely made up on your part. Izanagi demonstrates no such power of time alteration
    but it can reverse the damage done on his mind just as it does on his body.
    if his mind is fried he can't do that, because he'll lack the consciousness and will to do it
    im sure he lacked consciousness when pulverised into fine paste by sasukes susano
    This is prime Itachi, not dying Itachi
    unquantifiable since we never seen a prime itachi

    This power has never been shown as a generic sharingan power, and if you want Danzo to have it, you have to prove it.
    all sharingan users cna do it so why is the burden of proof on me? it is in fact a generic power. sasuke saw through clones multiple times against naruto. only moku bunshins are advanced enough to not be seen through
    re you seriously suggesting Danzo is faster than one of the fastest characters in the comics when it comes to ninjutsu and seal forming? Really? Itachi is so fast with seals characters are repeatedly stunned he was able to weave the signs in time
    no not repeatedly. kakashi was the only time where somoene was surprised at itachis seal speed. hebi sasuke managed to interrupt his seal forming. and since itachis arrogant he also repeatedly failed to keep up the attack on his enemy and lets them use their moves.
     
         

  23. #48
    Senior Member
    Status
    ItachiStyle is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    983
    Post Thanks / Like
    The databooks are trash
     

    Re: itachi vs danzo

    Quote Originally Posted by USSJ Future Trunks View Post
    but it can reverse the damage done on his mind just as it does on his body.
    As I said, completely made up on your part. Go back and read earlier rebuttals. Every indication is that this is not auto-shields or Wolverine's healing factor that just "kicks in"... Danzo has to consciously change reality... which he will be unable to do when reduced to a vegetable... which Itachi can do in a moment with 1 genjutsu. We also have no evidence Izanagi can change the mental state of the user, rather than just psychical reality (certainly we have no evidence to grant Danzo's "incomplete" izanagi such a power).

    im sure he lacked consciousness when pulverised into fine paste by sasukes susano
    His physical body was destroyed, but under the Izanagi his body seems irrelevant, because the physical world is no more than a dream for him to manipulate (to a limited degree anyway). His psyche is not part of the physical world, it's the thing which he needs to manipulate the physical world... if his mind is toast, he can't do that. And we see he's twice affected by genjutsu during the izanagi, and there is no "auto undo" from Izanagi... so it's not even vague, it's very clear he is affected by genjutsu during it... end fight.

    unquantifiable since we never seen a prime itachi
    We know some of what he can do, including "no run out of stamina and start coughing blood inexplicably because he's dying". Based on what we saw dying Itachi do, it's hard to believe he's going to have any problems here.

    all sharingan users cna do it so why is the burden of proof on me? it is in fact a generic power. sasuke saw through clones multiple times against naruto. only moku bunshins are advanced enough to not be seen through
    Sasuke never did this with the sharingan, in fact he's been fooled before, and it's not a generic power, so we can't assume it... we also can't grant it because Itachi's illusions/clones have fooled people with the sharingan... like Sasuke, the very guy you're invoking to support your argument, so the idea Danzo (with his inferior Sharingan, and less skill and power behind it, can just see through frickin Itachi's clones/genjutsu is utterly unsubstantiated in the manga).

    no not repeatedly. kakashi was the only time where somoene was surprised at itachis seal speed. hebi sasuke managed to interrupt his seal forming. and since itachis arrogant he also repeatedly failed to keep up the attack on his enemy and lets them use their moves.
    Kakashi was fighting a copy of Itachi with a fraction of his power. We also know Itachi was a triple agent, and so have good reason to doubt he ever tried to kill or beat Konoha people seriously (as Kakashi asks after his first taste of Tsukyumoi "why didn't he just kill me"... now we know... because Itachi was really on Konoha's side).

    Same deal v.s Sasuke (we definitely know he tanked that fight), and even moreso, we now know Ameratsu doesn't require seals, making Itachi's need to use them in that one instance (but not other times, and nor did Sasuke need to make seals other times, and it is listed as not requiring seals as it is a dojutsu) a bizarre plot hole, which we ignore in these fights (because you take peak Itachi, not low end illogical showing Itachi, and consistent peak Itachi/Sasuke/Manga is clear that Ameratsu requires no seals). But again, you're invoking a fight in which Itachi wanted to lose as an eg... rather than all the times everyone is like "holy F#@$, I can't belive how fast we could weave the signs!"
     
         

  24. #49
    Senior Member GiantShuriken's Avatar
    Status
    GiantShuriken is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,984
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: itachi vs danzo

    Danzo will be trying to run away from Itachi just like he was from Sasuke.
     
         

  25. #50
    Premium User Almighty Unorthodox's Avatar
    Status
    Almighty Unorthodox is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    2012 Best Year on Naruobase :)
    Posts
    12,128
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sasuke's true Fanbase
    2011-2012
     

    Re: itachi vs danzo

    danzo
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •