Page 4 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
Results 76 to 100 of 108
  1. #76
    Senior Member Akiza's Avatar
    Status
    Akiza is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Home.^^
    Posts
    28,318
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing but a specter...I'll
    be around.^^
     



    y do u enjoy winding him up xavatar
    its not bcuz hes a sasuke character here is it
     
         

  2. #77
    Meep Mizutoki's Avatar
    Status
    Mizutoki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Kandor
    Posts
    11,126
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by kakashithunder View Post
    y do u enjoy winding him up xavatar
    its not bcuz hes a sasuke character here is it
    i dont know either T_T
     
         

  3. #78
    raiton master Revan's Avatar
    Status
    Revan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    under the evening sky
    Posts
    2,087
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Konoha Red Fox View Post
    He's emo...
    wow, what an argument. do you know why emos exist? cause they feel being detested.

    Quote Originally Posted by XAvatar View Post
    ive got a life but i still find time to hating the emo noob gah everyone who has sharingan uses it but he relys on it almost all the time _ and useses it cheaply he cant even use his own power he sucks at like (emo)
    and what's with the fox? naruto's in the whole manga nothing when he can't use the fox, whereas sasuke still have the cs. the sharingan is the same as the byakugan and naruto's kagebunshin, it's a basic-technique.

    for the gayness, i can't see a single clue in the manga or the anime. if you think of the kiss at the begining, it was an accident and it was triggered by naruto after all. i think it's the strange humor of the asian manga-culture which's found here.

    yes, he is sometimes self pitiful, but damn he was six when his parents died! and he saw their death three days in a row, he's completely traumatized. who when not he has the right to be it. and after all, he's to proud to show it to others.
    yeah, i like sasuke most of all charakters and yeah, naruto ennerved me at the begining, with his extremely childish behavior. but when he became more serious, i accepted him as all the other chars in the story, and now, i 'm even often on his side and not posting in all forums: "oh god i hate him, he's a clown, naruto die!!!" that's just childish.
     
         
    Last edited by Revan; 11-03-2008 at 10:14 PM.

  4. #79
    No Madara&Shodaime?No war Shodaime's Avatar
    Status
    Shodaime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    15,829
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status?? Ditz Nutz in ur face
     

    b cause all he want is power i mean what kinda friend is that naruto and sakura trying so hard to bring him home guess what he did he try to kill them both. they spent years training just to bring him back home, now he have a new goal destroy konoha. this time naruto will own him for good.
     
         

  5. #80
    r o m a n o v a Tsukiko's Avatar
    Status
    Tsukiko is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Aperture Laboratories
    Posts
    6,253
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    I don't like pre-shippuden sasuke because pre-ship sasuke is a whiny emo kid who is so into killing his brother he fails to notice that like everyone around him is trying to help him be less emo!shipuden sasuke is just fine X3
     
         

  6. #81
    Senior Member -Damon-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Damon- is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    15,573
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by xxXSakuraHarunoSamaXxx View Post
    I don't like pre-shippuden sasuke because pre-ship sasuke is a whiny emo kid who is so into killing his brother he fails to notice that like everyone around him is trying to help him be less emo!shipuden sasuke is just fine X3
    yeah Sasuke used to cry before shippuden now in Shippuden he does not cry or do emo stuff like some of you people say.
     
         

  7. #82
    Meep Mizutoki's Avatar
    Status
    Mizutoki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Kandor
    Posts
    11,126
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Sasuke. View Post
    yeah Sasuke used to cry before shippuden now in Shippuden he does not cry or do emo stuff like some of you people say.
    correct ^_^
    sasuke FTW
     
         

  8. #83
    No Madara&Shodaime?No war Shodaime's Avatar
    Status
    Shodaime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    15,829
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status?? Ditz Nutz in ur face
     

    Quote Originally Posted by sasukeXlove View Post
    correct ^_^
    sasuke FTW
    you wrong naruto does!!!!!!!!!!!!
    lol he fail killer bee
     
         

  9. #84
    Meep Mizutoki's Avatar
    Status
    Mizutoki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Kandor
    Posts
    11,126
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by shodaime View Post
    you wrong naruto does!!!!!!!!!!!!
    lol he fail killer bee
    geeess calm down man...
     
         

  10. #85
    No Madara&Shodaime?No war Shodaime's Avatar
    Status
    Shodaime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    15,829
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status?? Ditz Nutz in ur face
     

    Well this might be long but whatever.

    First off I'm gonna talk about his superiority and inferiority complexs. Sasuke in a way thinks he's better than others because his last name is Uchiha. This is clear as day in the little talk he gives to Oro. He puts his family name over everything even when they are wrong. Like the Uchiha being killed he blames the elders when it was clear that the Uchiha clan was going to start a war that would cause many lives that had no ties to the ninja world to be lost. All because the Uchihas wanted to be selfish and gain power. But Sasuke didnt see it that way all he sees is you harmed my family. They are right over everything. Even when they are wrong. Thats one thing that I dont like about him.

    Then when he got jealous that Naruto surpassed him in power because he looked down on him. That always got on my nerves. His relationship with Naruto and Sakura.

    They go through hell and back just to see Sasuke and he doesnt give a damn about them. In fact he tries to hurt them whenever he sees them. They have nothing but love for the guy dont let anyone talk bad about him in any way. And how does Sasuke repay them? By trying to kill them.

    Another thing that pissed me off about Sasuke is that when he was talking to Madara he called Naruto "the nine tails" as if he was just any other jin. Even Madara had enough respect to at least address Naruto by his name where as Sasuke just calls him the nine tails.

    Naruto went through the pain of the 4 tails because he wanted to save Sasuke so bad. And what does Sasuke do in return? He eletricutes him mind rapes him and tries to impale him with a sword.

    Naruto tries to talk to Sasuke at the VoTE and tries to help him and lets Sasuke know that he's gone through pain just like Sasuke has. And what does Sasuke do? Chidoris him in the chest twice.

    In short Naruto and Sakura have put all thier heart and soul into trying to help this *******. And Sasuke could basically careless. Not to mention when Neji ,Chouji and Kiba all almost died just trying to find Sasuke. And then Naruto told Sasuke what happened and Sasuke was like "I dont give a phuck I want power thats all I care about"

    HIS ARROGANT ATTITUDE.

    This one pisses me off alot because all his fanboys buy into it. The way he talked to Oro. The way he was infront of the 8-tails. The way he was with Itachi. He was very cocky and annoying to hear talk in all those fights.

    Him saying shit like "oh yeah Naruto I let you live because I felt like it."

    I DONT LIKE HIM AS A CHARACTER.

    Well number one he is boring. He has a one track mind revenge revenge revenge go to sleep then some more revenge. it's old and annoying. He should have stopped with the revenge crap after he learned the truth about Itachi. Thats all there is to Sasuke revenge... thats it! it's like he's to stupid to come up with anything else.


    Bottomline is Sasuke betrayed the only people who really cared about him. When a person does that, no matter how bad ass that person is, no body is going to respect that person. Eventually that person would be hated for the wrong doing that he has done. Even if the person is a made up character.
     
         

  11. #86
    Senior Member -Damon-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Damon- is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    15,573
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by shodaime View Post
    you wrong naruto does!!!!!!!!!!!!
    lol he fail killer bee
    naruto hasnt even seen Killer bee wtf calm down hater.
     
         

  12. #87
    No Madara&Shodaime?No war Shodaime's Avatar
    Status
    Shodaime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    15,829
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status?? Ditz Nutz in ur face
     

    For the record, I have NO issue with people hating Sasuke as a character. You're kinda supposed to. Sasuke is an arrogant ass who abandoned his friends in the search of power for the purpose of revenge. Along the way, he demonstrated a sort of drug-induced illusion of power that's pretty typical of people who take short cuts to get what they want. He's like an athlete on steroids who also gets lucky and then brags about it. Some of his ability is real, but a lot of it is hype and arrogance.

    What I have issue with is people saying that Kishimoto somehow isn't aware of this (despite having written it, and foreshadowed it, and commented on the retardation of Sasuke's choices through other characters) or who think Naruto isn't going to be a match for Sasuke ever.

    As for Sasuke fans, when they aren't of the same mentality that shortcuts = success, they are usually the people who are looking past Sasuke's facade to his brokenness and empathizing with why he is the way he is. This is fine with me too. Sasuke's cockiness is a symptom of a disease of the heart--he's secretly dying inside, cut off and alone as he is, empty of all but his pride. And it's really kind of sweet that he has a friend like Naruto who believes his soul is worth saving no matter how deep he digs himself into the mire.

    So yeah. Best case scenario is that Sasuke will realize the extent of his failures. And then Naruto will kick Sasuke's ass to confirm it (or the ass kicking will come before revelation). And after Sasuke's been humbled completely (to I screwed up and deserve to die; please kill me) Naruto will reach out with the same hand that god-smacked Sasuke to the ground and pull him back up as a friend.
     
         

  13. #88
    Destined Child uzmarvel's Avatar
    Status
    uzmarvel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    273
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Saskue is really cool, I mean Kishi spent so much time to make him look cool. Plz, respect him at least because of Kishi.
     
         

  14. #89
    Meep Mizutoki's Avatar
    Status
    Mizutoki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Kandor
    Posts
    11,126
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    true naruto didnt
     
         

  15. #90
    Senior Member -Damon-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Damon- is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    15,573
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by shodaime View Post
    Well this might be long but whatever.

    First off I'm gonna talk about his superiority and inferiority complexs. Sasuke in a way thinks he's better than others because his last name is Uchiha. This is clear as day in the little talk he gives to Oro. He puts his family name over everything even when they are wrong. Like the Uchiha being killed he blames the elders when it was clear that the Uchiha clan was going to start a war that would cause many lives that had no ties to the ninja world to be lost. All because the Uchihas wanted to be selfish and gain power. But Sasuke didnt see it that way all he sees is you harmed my family. They are right over everything. Even when they are wrong. Thats one thing that I dont like about him.

    Then when he got jealous that Naruto surpassed him in power because he looked down on him. That always got on my nerves. His relationship with Naruto and Sakura.

    They go through hell and back just to see Sasuke and he doesnt give a damn about them. In fact he tries to hurt them whenever he sees them. They have nothing but love for the guy dont let anyone talk bad about him in any way. And how does Sasuke repay them? By trying to kill them.

    Another thing that pissed me off about Sasuke is that when he was talking to Madara he called Naruto "the nine tails" as if he was just any other jin. Even Madara had enough respect to at least address Naruto by his name where as Sasuke just calls him the nine tails.

    Naruto went through the pain of the 4 tails because he wanted to save Sasuke so bad. And what does Sasuke do in return? He eletricutes him mind rapes him and tries to impale him with a sword.

    Naruto tries to talk to Sasuke at the VoTE and tries to help him and lets Sasuke know that he's gone through pain just like Sasuke has. And what does Sasuke do? Chidoris him in the chest twice.

    In short Naruto and Sakura have put all thier heart and soul into trying to help this *******. And Sasuke could basically careless. Not to mention when Neji ,Chouji and Kiba all almost died just trying to find Sasuke. And then Naruto told Sasuke what happened and Sasuke was like "I dont give a phuck I want power thats all I care about"

    HIS ARROGANT ATTITUDE.

    This one pisses me off alot because all his fanboys buy into it. The way he talked to Oro. The way he was infront of the 8-tails. The way he was with Itachi. He was very cocky and annoying to hear talk in all those fights.

    Him saying shit like "oh yeah Naruto I let you live because I felt like it."

    I DONT LIKE HIM AS A CHARACTER.

    Well number one he is boring. He has a one track mind revenge revenge revenge go to sleep then some more revenge. it's old and annoying. He should have stopped with the revenge crap after he learned the truth about Itachi. Thats all there is to Sasuke revenge... thats it! it's like he's to stupid to come up with anything else.


    Bottomline is Sasuke betrayed the only people who really cared about him. When a person does that, no matter how bad ass that person is, no body is going to respect that person. Eventually that person would be hated for the wrong doing that he has done. Even if the person is a made up character.
    dude is just a character calm down you just hate him cause you dont got no life except hatin him and talkin trash about him:D Burn!
     
         

  16. #91
    Meep Mizutoki's Avatar
    Status
    Mizutoki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Kandor
    Posts
    11,126
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by uzmarvel View Post
    Saskue is really cool, I mean Kishi spent so much time to make him look cool. Plz, respect him at least because of Kishi.
    you need to be on mah friend list :D
     
         

  17. #92
    Senior Member -Damon-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Damon- is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    15,573
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by uzmarvel View Post
    Saskue is really cool, I mean Kishi spent so much time to make him look cool. Plz, respect him at least because of Kishi.
    yeah i read that Sasuke is Kishis favorite character and hardest to draw.
     
         

  18. #93
    No Madara&Shodaime?No war Shodaime's Avatar
    Status
    Shodaime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    15,829
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status?? Ditz Nutz in ur face
     

    Naruto isn't the perfect Hero..he's the ultimate hero:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
     
         

  19. #94
    No Madara&Shodaime?No war Shodaime's Avatar
    Status
    Shodaime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    15,829
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status?? Ditz Nutz in ur face
     

    Quote Originally Posted by uzmarvel View Post
    Saskue is really cool, I mean Kishi spent so much time to make him look cool. Plz, respect him at least because of Kishi.
    You mean sasuke is not really cool is Sasutard's level:D
     
         

  20. #95
    Senior Member -Damon-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Damon- is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    15,573
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by shodaime View Post
    Naruto isn't the perfect Hero..he's the ultimate hero:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    dude we talkin about Sasuke not naruto stop spammin. please
     
         

  21. #96
    Meep Mizutoki's Avatar
    Status
    Mizutoki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Kandor
    Posts
    11,126
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by shodaime View Post
    You mean sasuke is not really cool is Sasutard's level:D
    dude stop!!!
    were not talking abput naruto here so go away
     
         

  22. #97
    No Madara&Shodaime?No war Shodaime's Avatar
    Status
    Shodaime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    15,829
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status?? Ditz Nutz in ur face
     

    sasuke boringgggggggg

    :Domg this is not a spam at all.
    Naruto is the perfect hero?

    If you have this kind of thought, you havent read much anime or manga.

    There are so many superior main character from other series that are better or perfect hero than Naruto can ever wish...
    He is the perfect hero in his own universe:D
    also A perfect hero is someone who you can relate with the readers who has issues that affect him and his ability and someone who must surpass his problems and become what is needed

    In my opinion that is Naruto to me:D:D
     
         

  23. #98
    Member ihatesasuke's Avatar
    Status
    ihatesasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    53
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFlash622 View Post
    Sasuke: Boo hoo hoo. My brother killed my clan. I'm gonna run off and be molested by this snake dude to get stronger. Boo hoo hoo. I was wrong about my brother and he's dead, it's all Konoha's fault. I'm going to go off on another retarded vengeance mission even though the first one took like 10 years, oh and I'm forgetting entirely about the ridiculously strong leaf shinobi. But I can take them cuz I'm so awesome and somber and grim with my MS that I didn't really earn since my brother practically handed it to me.


    What a douche bag.
    Purely Ungrateful...

    Overestimates his own strength
     
         

  24. #99
    Senior Member -Damon-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Damon- is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    15,573
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by shodaime View Post
    sasuke boringgggggggg

    :Domg this is not a spam at all.
    Naruto is the perfect hero?

    If you have this kind of thought, you havent read much anime or manga.

    There are so many superior main character from other series that are better or perfect hero than Naruto can ever wish...
    He is the perfect hero in his own universe:D
    also A perfect hero is someone who you can relate with the readers who has issues that affect him and his ability and someone who must surpass his problems and become what is needed

    In my opinion that is Naruto to me:D:D
    I reported your post spammer .
     
         

  25. #100
    raiton master Revan's Avatar
    Status
    Revan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    under the evening sky
    Posts
    2,087
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by shodaime View Post
    Another thing that pissed me off about Sasuke is that when he was talking to Madara he called Naruto "the nine tails" as if he was just any other jin. Even Madara had enough respect to at least address Naruto by his name where as Sasuke just calls him the nine tails.
    i think he calls him the nine-tails cause it's still hard for him to think about killing naruto. i think he tries to make him to a thing, so that he doesn't have to think of him as naruto. if my memory still works he asks madara after naruto, which is in my eyes a clear sign of his worry that akatsuki could've already killed him. i think that madara calls naruto naruto to provoke a reaction from sasuke, not because his respect (he's also talking about killer-bee as the 8-tails)

    Quote Originally Posted by shodaime View Post
    Naruto went through the pain of the 4 tails because he wanted to save Sasuke so bad. And what does Sasuke do in return? He eletricutes him mind rapes him and tries to impale him with a sword.

    Naruto tries to talk to Sasuke at the VoTE and tries to help him and lets Sasuke know that he's gone through pain just like Sasuke has. And what does Sasuke do? Chidoris him in the chest twice.

    In short Naruto and Sakura have put all thier heart and soul into trying to help this *******. And Sasuke could basically careless. Not to mention when Neji ,Chouji and Kiba all almost died just trying to find Sasuke. And then Naruto told Sasuke what happened and Sasuke was like "I dont give a phuck I want power thats all I care about"
    i think that sasuke doesn't know how to react on his old friends to whom he clearly said that he doen't want to see them anymore. that's why he attacks them, cause he can't see another resolution. a drawback is impossible for him, he's much too proud for that.

    Quote Originally Posted by shodaime View Post

    Well number one he is boring. He has a one track mind revenge revenge revenge go to sleep then some more revenge. it's old and annoying. He should have stopped with the revenge crap after he learned the truth about Itachi. Thats all there is to Sasuke revenge... thats it! it's like he's to stupid to come up with anything else.
    here i share your opinion completely. at the begining it's interesting to see the conflict he has to fight between his revenge and his friends, but when he killed itachi he should have let his revenge go. especially because his implicating the innocent people of konoha is absurd and childish.
     
         
    Last edited by Revan; 11-03-2008 at 10:57 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •