View Poll Results: Rate this chapter

Voters
542. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    8 1.48%
  • 2

    1 0.18%
  • 3

    12 2.21%
  • 4

    70 12.92%
  • 5

    451 83.21%
Page 18 of 23 « First ... 8141516171819202122 ... Last»
Results 341 to 360 of 443
  1. #341
    Senior Member tiptop's Avatar
    Status
    tiptop is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,107
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 549 Discussion/Chapter 550 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by Omningan View Post
    This post offends me.
    So do some of the others that have come before it.
    I can't understand, nor fathom how some of you think the way you do.
    It kind of sickens me that you misunderstand the Naruto story as badly as you do. I feel sorry for Kishi that you people can't put forth 1 intellectual brain cell into seeing the Naruto story the way it deserves.
    LMAO THANK YOU, I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE . its gotten so bad that i created this account to actually put people right rather than write my own theories.
     
         

  2. #342
    Member jammed20's Avatar
    Status
    jammed20 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    38
    Location
    Manila, Philippines
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 549 Discussion/Chapter 550 Prediction

    I respect the die hard fans opinion as well as the regular fans each is entitled to his own. As die hard ones or should I say the more learned one it is your place to teach and enlighten those who misunderstand and sway from the belief, this task is not easy because it takes time and patience. As for the masterpiece that Kishi is presenting there will always be critics, cynics and enthusiasts that would look at his work. As for me I truly enjoy the mastery of Kishi's story telling. Peace to all
     
         

  3. #343
    Member Omningan's Avatar
    Status
    Omningan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    193
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 549 Discussion/Chapter 550 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by tiptop View Post
    LMAO THANK YOU, I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE . its gotten so bad that i created this account to actually put people right rather than write my own theories.
    Heh...glad someone liked it.
    I hate being a jerk, but I'm just so tired of those that talk about things they don't understand. First, figure it out yourself, and then come talk about it.
    I'd love to log on and read through this forum, and be like "wow, these folks spent a good amount of time and effort into formulating their thoughts into words to share with me" Instead I log on and read the most ridiculous posts...Its beyond frustrating.
    I give props to all of you who have taken more than 10 seconds to write your post. I give props to all of you who have watched the show from front to back and paid attention to the details. You have earned the right to speak here and be heard. Those of you who that come on here and spill idiocy, to you I say: "Go sit at the kiddie table, twerps!" :P
     
         

  4. #344
    Yondaime nrto60's Avatar
    Status
    nrto60 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    708
    Location
    tHe suBliMinaL SubConScioUs
    I am watching you...
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 549 Discussion/Chapter 550 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by Omningan View Post
    Heh...glad someone liked it.
    I hate being a jerk, but I'm just so tired of those that talk about things they don't understand. First, figure it out yourself, and then come talk about it.
    I'd love to log on and read through this forum, and be like "wow, these folks spent a good amount of time and effort into formulating their thoughts into words to share with me" Instead I log on and read the most ridiculous posts...Its beyond frustrating.
    I give props to all of you who have taken more than 10 seconds to write your post. I give props to all of you who have watched the show from front to back and paid attention to the details. You have earned the right to speak here and be heard. Those of you who that come on here and spill idiocy, to you I say: "Go sit at the kiddie table, twerps!" :P
    LMAO:D hahaha.. Well bro, why don't u stop being frustrated and start to enjoy the stupid threads/posts...
    Its the pass time entertainment for me to read the posts of young noobs
    just chill out man!
     
         

  5. #345
    Myobokuzan Rihari's Avatar
    Status
    Rihari is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    11,789
    Location
    Creeping Outside Yo Window
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 549 Discussion/Chapter 550 Prediction

    Keen to see the gift Naruto was given

    you can tell this is gonna go off in the Naruto forums
     
         

  6. #346
    Member edwinvdh's Avatar
    Status
    edwinvdh is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    160
    Location
    The Netherlands
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 549 Discussion/Chapter 550 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by mjtuvok View Post
    Perhaps, but this is not likely to be the outcome....this story line if very similar to another manga at least with the hero and anti hero who is mean, hated and acts like a villan...if you recall with Dragon Ball Z, Vegita was much the same as sasuke, mean spirited, angry, villain type...yet he was really having his chains yanked all his life by Freezer in the background.

    It's vegeta and freeza:flaw: not vegita and freezer dude come on:shrug:



    and for the chapter I really liked it. but I wanne know what the crow really did in naruto like what itachi's plan is will see wensday (I hope )
     
         
    Last edited by edwinvdh; 07-31-2011 at 09:50 AM.

  7. #347
    Academy Student j2d2's Avatar
    Status
    j2d2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 549 Discussion/Chapter 550 Prediction

    great chapter. confirmed everything there was to know about itachi with his own mouth to say so. i'm not all too sure what the crow was about, but i predict itachi would want Naruto to deliver a message to Sasuke somehow. Though i still don't think it will phase Sasuke's goals..only cause Sasuke's too stingy on his own view and ways of upholding the Uchiha's reputation.

    I'm curious about what the crow is supposed to do for Naruto..some people predict it's supposed to enable Naruto sharingan powers, but I'm not too sure about that yet. Maybe it's simply a form of a message to be delivered to Sasuke through Naruto?
     
         
    Last edited by j2d2; 07-31-2011 at 12:05 PM.

  8. #348
    Fields Of Anfield Road David1996's Avatar
    Status
    David1996 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,481
    RR anthem
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 549 Discussion/Chapter 550 Prediction

    Eppic
    The crow ??
     
         

  9. #349
    Academy Student
    Status
    narutochan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    12
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 549 Discussion/Chapter 550 Prediction

    awesome chapter! Hope naruto will eventually win easily and surpass the rest.....
     
         

  10. #350
    The Hokage jabznaruto's Avatar
    Status
    jabznaruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    389
    Location
    Will of Fire Statue
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 549 Discussion/Chapter 550 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by tiptop View Post
    errrr ... no. this manga is called "naruto" not "itachi" . like Jiraiya , he had a very proud death, bringing him back will just cheapen that. you have to remember that he also planned on dieing an enemy for sasukes sake and the uchihas name so he wouldnt plan a way to comeback to life even if it was possible ( i dont think its even possible). moreover; i think the most the crow can be is a hologram of him self that has a limited amount of time(like minato and kushina in narutos mind) but it doesnt seem like that anymore, it seems like this crow is to counter the ms because when itachi activated the ms the crow in naruto actually reacted to that and is getting ready to counter it with something. :shrug:
    bear with my reply just now dude...

    yep, no quarrel with your points...
    1. this is Naruto
    2. much pride in itachi's death
    3. dying for sasuke's sake
    4. crow as a gift...

    but bringing back itachi would not cheapen the storylines...lots love itachi...beware what you say against him...his character like madara is clouded with unclear explanations...much to tell that is...

    then again ... i said a wild pred...my first is that this crow is anti-sharingan jutsu...it has been that way...

    but as you said...a hologram with the sharingan --- damn sharingan, powerful real-deal eh... itachi is dead but...crow's sharingan upon itachi's demise...?

    i was hoping barbobot would do the reaction...yours will do...

    ...at any given day, i would like to leave a thought or two about the sharingan --- madara died...he had the sharingan...he has libraries of sharingan...according to many,including me...---madara still lives...
    --- itachi had the sharingan...he died as well...he still has the crow's sharingan.....soooo people --- will itachi spring back into life???? honestly idk..but the idea kinda tickles my imagination...
     
         

  11. #351
    Senior Member tiptop's Avatar
    Status
    tiptop is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,107
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 549 Discussion/Chapter 550 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by jabznaruto View Post
    bear with my reply just now dude...

    yep, no quarrel with your points...
    1. this is Naruto
    2. much pride in itachi's death
    3. dying for sasuke's sake
    4. crow as a gift...

    but bringing back itachi would not cheapen the storylines...lots love itachi...beware what you say against him...his character like madara is clouded with unclear explanations...much to tell that is...

    then again ... i said a wild pred...my first is that this crow is anti-sharingan jutsu...it has been that way...

    but as you said...a hologram with the sharingan --- damn sharingan, powerful real-deal eh... itachi is dead but...crow's sharingan upon itachi's demise...?

    i was hoping barbobot would do the reaction...yours will do...

    ...at any given day, i would like to leave a thought or two about the sharingan --- madara died...he had the sharingan...he has libraries of sharingan...according to many,including me...---madara still lives...
    --- itachi had the sharingan...he died as well...he still has the crow's sharingan.....soooo people --- will itachi spring back into life???? honestly idk..but the idea kinda tickles my imagination...
    i meant bringing itachi back to life will just cheapen his death that was quite heart warming. i dont want naruto to turn into a dragon ball with the whole *die...back to life...die...back to life* process that makes the story/ characters less serious
    and, ok lets just say you will "like" for itachi to come back to life, rather than "predict" he will. its natural for you to stick to something you actually want to happen rather than something you dont be is clearly the most likely.
     
         

  12. #352
    Senior Member tiptop's Avatar
    Status
    tiptop is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,107
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 549 Discussion/Chapter 550 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by Omningan View Post
    Heh...glad someone liked it.
    I hate being a jerk, but I'm just so tired of those that talk about things they don't understand. First, figure it out yourself, and then come talk about it.
    I'd love to log on and read through this forum, and be like "wow, these folks spent a good amount of time and effort into formulating their thoughts into words to share with me" Instead I log on and read the most ridiculous posts...Its beyond frustrating.
    I give props to all of you who have taken more than 10 seconds to write your post. I give props to all of you who have watched the show from front to back and paid attention to the details. You have earned the right to speak here and be heard. Those of you who that come on here and spill idiocy, to you I say: "Go sit at the kiddie table, twerps!" :P
    i couldnt of put it in a better way . im not gonna lie , i have watched/read naruto from start to present multiple times and also read the narutopedia on stuff i dont understand, rather than coming here and assuming nonsense and asking obvious question. sometimes i do come here and notice a promising theory but its too bad an imbecile has to come and deny it because its not what they want to happen and they dont even have an idea themselves :P
     
         

  13. #353
    Member from dem time deh! ~Marhuto~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Marhuto~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    8,075
    Location
    Land of Wood & Water
    I'm behind with reading FFs.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 549 Discussion/Chapter 550 Prediction

    great chapter... cant wait for the next one!
     
         

  14. #354
    Academy Student Murderer jaywan1991's Avatar
    Status
    jaywan1991 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    55
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 549 Discussion/Chapter 550 Prediction

    okay I've been thinking a while about who Madara/Tobi is and I think he may either be a Edo summon or a zeztu clone. He can't really be immortal because we've been told that in the early chapters that you can't really truly be immortal.

    I think he could be a Edo summon because of that scene where kabuto shows him something in a coffin and he freaks out...then again I could be wrong about that and it could just be Madara's brother and he's pissed that Kabuto was able to get some of Madara's brother's DNA for a summon. Also, when Madara ripped off his arm before Sauske fought Danzo and it grew back later...
    Also, he could have been summoned a long time ago (maybe even the 2nd hokage did it because they needed Madara's strength). If you think about it, the 2nd discovered the technique and made it a forbidden one as soon as he did. Why you may ask...well maybe his first summon was Madara and after he summoned him, he had no means of controlling him and Madara went rouge. And after seeing how he couldn't control the dead, the 2nd made it a forbidden technique. Also, maybe Madara wears the mask because his summoning didn't quite go as planned and his face got messed up so hes hiding his deformity.

    He could be a zetzu clone because...well I don't really have a good reason for that one. Just thinking about that.
     
         

  15. #355
    霧隠れの怪人 Tupac's Avatar
    Status
    Tupac is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    216
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 549 Discussion/Chapter 550 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by rihari View Post
    Keen to see the gift Naruto was given

    you can tell this is gonna go off in the Naruto forums
    yea a pretty much new it was going to cause hell on the forums.

    people really have been wondering why the hell would itachi shove a throught down naruto's mouth. its like one of those great mysterys of the magna. it's like finding out who tobi reeally is. people have been waiting for this for a while now. and finally get to see the truth is exciting.
     
         

  16. #356
    Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin Jinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,402
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 549 Discussion/Chapter 550 Prediction

    Next chapter will be interesting.
     
         

  17. #357
    Senior Member tiptop's Avatar
    Status
    tiptop is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,107
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 549 Discussion/Chapter 550 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by jaywan1991 View Post
    okay I've been thinking a while about who Madara/Tobi is and I think he may either be a Edo summon or a zeztu clone. He can't really be immortal because we've been told that in the early chapters that you can't really truly be immortal.

    I think he could be a Edo summon because of that scene where kabuto shows him something in a coffin and he freaks out...then again I could be wrong about that and it could just be Madara's brother and he's pissed that Kabuto was able to get some of Madara's brother's DNA for a summon. Also, when Madara ripped off his arm before Sauske fought Danzo and it grew back later...
    Also, he could have been summoned a long time ago (maybe even the 2nd hokage did it because they needed Madara's strength). If you think about it, the 2nd discovered the technique and made it a forbidden one as soon as he did. Why you may ask...well maybe his first summon was Madara and after he summoned him, he had no means of controlling him and Madara went rouge. And after seeing how he couldn't control the dead, the 2nd made it a forbidden technique. Also, maybe Madara wears the mask because his summoning didn't quite go as planned and his face got messed up so hes hiding his deformity.

    He could be a zetzu clone because...well I don't really have a good reason for that one. Just thinking about that.
    :flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::f law::flaw:
    1) when an edo is active and they get injured the wound heals IMMEDIATELY after in a form some sort of paper, not goo.
    2) an edo is summoned to its state of which the person was before death, so theres no way that he could appear deformed.
    3) when kabuto mentioned that the technique is "perfect" thats also because any edo can be controlled by will and cant just go "rogue" .
    basically im saying you managed to make a 100% foolish theory that you tryed backing up with PURE assumptions. madara cant be an edo judging purely by his current appearance. madara has most likely modified his body or using a body that is of zetsu and hashiram cells (and also his own cells). he definately has uchiha and senju dna in his current body , otherwise he wouldnt be able to do izanagi like he did before.
     
         

  18. #358
    Senior Member Koibito's Avatar
    Status
    Koibito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,416
    Location
    in a river
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 549 Discussion/Chapter 550 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by tiptop View Post
    :flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::f law::flaw:
    1) when an edo is active and they get injured the wound heals IMMEDIATELY after in a form some sort of paper, not goo.
    2) an edo is summoned to its state of which the person was before death, so theres no way that he could appear deformed.
    3) when kabuto mentioned that the technique is "perfect" thats also because any edo can be controlled by will and cant just go "rogue" .
    basically im saying you managed to make a 100% foolish theory that you tryed backing up with PURE assumptions. madara cant be an edo judging purely by his current appearance. madara has most likely modified his body or using a body that is of zetsu and hashiram cells (and also his own cells). he definately has uchiha and senju dna in his current body , otherwise he wouldnt be able to do izanagi like he did before.
    Hey don't put down his theory because, not to be rude but you are wrong, he was talking about the 2nd's IWR which is different from Orochimaru's perfect IWR which is what you were talking about, we don't know what flaws the 2nd's IWR had therefore the theory is valid
     
         

  19. #359
    Member real kyuubi jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    real kyuubi jinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    89
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 549 Discussion/Chapter 550 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by Mugiwara View Post
    The crow probably reacts to when someone tries to use MS Naruto, since it was originally intended to be a weapon of some sort against Sasuke, but since Sasuke has EMS now, I don't think it will work. Maybe it seals away doujutsu powers, so it'll seal away Itachis sharingan completely.

    We haven't seen Sasuke activate MS against Naruto, everytime Sasuke has MS, Naruto aint there, like Sasuke vs Kakashi, Naruto appeared shortly after Sasukes MS deactivated.
    Itachi asked Naruto what he would do if Sasuke was to attack Konoha, Naruto said he'll save Sasuke AND he'll save Konoha, thats when Itachi gave him the Crow. Probably for Naruto to be able to stop Sasuke without killing him, in other words, sealing away his sharingan.


    It doesn't react to Kakashi's MS because it is never aimed at Naruto .

    And I think its one-time only use. It's seal away Itachis doujutsu and Naruto will face against Sasuke with EMS without interruptions.
    Maybe it only reacts to Itachi's sharingan...Maybe he foresaw Sasuke taking his eyes and transplanting them....could be wrong but I just don't think the fight with Sasuke would be uninterrupted....
     
         

  20. #360
    Academy Student Murderer jaywan1991's Avatar
    Status
    jaywan1991 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    55
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 549 Discussion/Chapter 550 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by tiptop View Post
    :flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::f law::flaw:
    1) when an edo is active and they get injured the wound heals IMMEDIATELY after in a form some sort of paper, not goo.
    2) an edo is summoned to its state of which the person was before death, so theres no way that he could appear deformed.
    3) when kabuto mentioned that the technique is "perfect" thats also because any edo can be controlled by will and cant just go "rogue" .
    basically im saying you managed to make a 100% foolish theory that you tryed backing up with PURE assumptions. madara cant be an edo judging purely by his current appearance. madara has most likely modified his body or using a body that is of zetsu and hashiram cells (and also his own cells). he definately has uchiha and senju dna in his current body , otherwise he wouldnt be able to do izanagi like he did before.
    1) well you remember how kabuto said that he perfected the jistu more than orochimaru did, well maybe orochimaru perfected it more than the 2nd was able to so maybe there were a few bugs or hicups if you will with the technique when it was first created.

    2) like is said, maybe the jitsu wasnt perfected and hence deformaties. Look if you have a better idea to why he wears the mask than tell me.

    3) Well we've seen Edos release the jistu on themselves allowing them to 'die' again or return to the afterlife. Maybe the talismans used to control them was never created when the 2nd made the jitsu so Madara went rouge. Remember orochimaru said the the 3rd that he created the talismans to control the 1st and 2nd hokages when they were first summoned way back when.

    basically look back at what the characters said before and think about it before you foolishly shoot down other's theories. Back up you accusations with proof before you talk next time
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •