Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

The true Tragedy of the Uchiha clan

The Uchiha clan has probably one of the saddest and most depressing stories about a fictional group of people that I have ever heard. It is not because most of them were killed by their government, but because of their own terrible misunderstanding about their powers. Instead of forcing their clan down a bloodsoaked path, the clan truly should have been a clan full of love and self sacrifice, even more than the Senju clan. The mangekyo sharingan has always been awakened by killing the person closest to you; this is a sick perversion of what it was meant to be. The mangekyo, I suspect, was originally meant to be activated when loved ones sacrificed themselves to save those they loved, giving their loved ones the power to save themselves by awakening their mangekyo sharingan. The problem given by the eventual loss of eyesight with increased use of the mangekyo was meant to be a warning - not to use power for power's sake. The effect should have caused the Uchiha clan to be cautious of fighting and to use their power only when it was absolutely needed. Though it seems like the Uchiha clan was given another chance by allowing the eyes to be transplanted, the Uchiha put another sick twist on that too. The uchiha clan, instead of debating, just had the weaker one's eyes torn out of his/her head*. The uchiha are quite morons for not figuring out that they could just switch eyes with someone, increasing the strength of two people instead of perminatly hindering one to increase the strength of another. Instead of sacrificing one another in love they just have a survival of the fittest. The uchiha clan though these methods extremely hindered the strength of their clan and i think their practices led them to their own demise.

(* the eyes are not perfect orbs, they have many nerves and the optical nerves attracted to the back of the eye, making it quite difficult to extract it with tools much-less just pulling it out with you hand.

Status
    Feb 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: The true Tragedy of the Uchiha clan

nice speech

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Switching eyes would not improve anything who told you that dude.
    How are two blind Uchihas switching eyes gonna give them sight again how do you sound!?

Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

yea i agree with the ems thing. i dnt think they fuse eyes they just take out previous ms and insert a new with siblings tht also have blind ms and it transforms 2 ems. i think izuna culda got ems if madara wuda just transplant his ms in izuna and vice versa.

Last edited by Jokule67; 07-27-2011 at 09:50 PM.

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

i think EMS can only awaken with one person, since its taking the power of the other and using it. i like wat you said though, its tru the uchiha are probably the saddest clan from close to any show/story ive seen

Status
    Apr 2011
    No.

cool story bro

Status
    Nov 2010
    This user has no status.

Then Madara or Sasuke could be invincible by taking the sharingan eyes from Danzos hand.
    They could fuse those eyes with there and they would have the pover noone can imagine so u guys don't know what are u talking about !!!!

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashi Fang View Post
    Switching eyes would not improve anything who told you that dude.
    How are two blind Uchihas switching eyes gonna give them sight again how do you sound!?
    they implant each-other's eyes, both having the eyes gain a new host allowing for both of their eye's to never become blind

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by GAMABUTA View Post
    Then Madara or Sasuke could be invincible by taking the sharingan eyes from Danzos hand.
    They could fuse those eyes with there and they would have the pover noone can imagine so u guys don't know what are u talking about !!!!
    The manga has never mentioned fusing eyes, im just saying they could transplant eachothers.

Status
    Sep 2010
    chillin

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathonn4 View Post
    The Uchiha clan has probably one of the saddest and most depressing stories about a fictional group of people that I have ever heard. It is not because most of them were killed by their government, but because of their own terrible misunderstanding about their powers. Instead of forcing their clan down a bloodsoaked path, the clan truly should have been a clan full of love and self sacrifice, even more than the Senju clan. The mangekyo sharingan has always been awakened by killing the person closest to you; this is a sick perversion of what it was meant to be. The mangekyo, I suspect, was originally meant to be activated when loved ones sacrificed themselves to save those they loved, giving their loved ones the power to save themselves by awakening their mangekyo sharingan. The problem given by the eventual loss of eyesight with increased use of the mangekyo was meant to be a warning - not to use power for power's sake. The effect should have caused the Uchiha clan to be cautious of fighting and to use their power only when it was absolutely needed. Though it seems like the Uchiha clan was given another chance by allowing the eyes to be transplanted, the Uchiha put another sick twist on that too. The uchiha clan, instead of debating, just had the weaker one's eyes torn out of his/her head*. The uchiha are quite morons for not figuring out that they could just switch eyes with someone, increasing the strength of two people instead of perminatly hindering one to increase the strength of another. Instead of sacrificing one another in love they just have a survival of the fittest. The uchiha clan though these methods extremely hindered the strength of their clan and i think their practices led them to their own demise.

(* the eyes are not perfect orbs, they have many nerves and the optical nerves attracted to the back of the eye, making it quite difficult to extract it with tools much-less just pulling it out with you hand.
    I liked the speech and I agree with you, if the Uchiha went about helping each other more than living by the ideology of survival of the fittest, they would have been a much more long lasting clan. It seems to me that they did live that way until Madara/ Izuna came along. It was stated in the Manga that they were the first to awaken MS and that after that point, others were sacrificed for the same reason. Seems without those brothers screwing up the clan, it would still be alive and well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathonn4 View Post
    The manga has never mentioned fusing eyes, im just saying they could transplant eachothers.
    As for this, and all the people saying that they should've switched eyes, it is not possible. The manga never directly said that the eyes fused, but it implies it here:

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/386/9

I've only gone about explaining this 4 or more times......but all 4 eyes are required in order to create one permanent pair of MS, ie, EMS. As long as the sacrificed eyes are not blind as well, the EMS will activate. It even seems possible that a sacrificed pair of regular sharingan may be enough to activate an EMS, but thats not confirmed. What is certain, however, is that the EMS can not be achieved through switching eyes, but through the fusion of 2 pairs of eyes, at least one MS, into one pair of EMS.

Tobirama/Madara/Hashi fan Hipster Madara's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2010
    based-madara.tumblr.com

yea its like having a civil war AND fighting a superpower at the same time, not good chances of winning -_-

Status
    Mar 2010
    Out there

Well thats how it goes I guess, maybe sasuke will sacrifce himself for the greater good against madara. Undo his clans shortcomings.

Status
    Jan 2009
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    LOVVE YOUR SIG

Great post and a new angle to look at MS- Itachi surely did this for Sasuke and got his MS activated..

I wonder if we will find out what happened with Shisui exactly..

Banned
    Status
    This user has no status.

Good job!I think so too now.

Status
    Jul 2010
    This user has no status.

yea i agree, there probably is another way for them to gain EMS. The fact that they haft to rip out each others eyeballs and be coverted to use hatred as power isn't right. your theory might be right, i think that the madara, sasuke and even itachi have been going at it all wrong.

Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

What if they try switching one eye each?

Status
    Jul 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Floydical View Post
    I liked the speech and I agree with you, if the Uchiha went about helping each other more than living by the ideology of survival of the fittest, they would have been a much more long lasting clan. It seems to me that they did live that way until Madara/ Izuna came along. It was stated in the Manga that they were the first to awaken MS and that after that point, others were sacrificed for the same reason. Seems without those brothers screwing up the clan, it would still be alive and well.

As for this, and all the people saying that they should've switched eyes, it is not possible. The manga never directly said that the eyes fused, but it implies it here:

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/386/9

I've only gone about explaining this 4 or more times......but all 4 eyes are required in order to create one permanent pair of MS, ie, EMS. As long as the sacrificed eyes are not blind as well, the EMS will activate. It even seems possible that a sacrificed pair of regular sharingan may be enough to activate an EMS, but thats not confirmed. What is certain, however, is that the EMS can not be achieved through switching eyes, but through the fusion of 2 pairs of eyes, at least one MS, into one pair of EMS.

Excellent Explanation... I couldnt have put it better myself....
    Hey i've seen you around on other forums... Could you take a look at my profile and comment in the visitor messages telling me how it looks?

Status
    Jul 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ovoni View Post
    What if they try switching one eye each?
    whatever eyes they choose to switch then that is the power they will have. so for example if sasuke took his LEFT eye out and switch it for one of itachi's eyes then he would get EMS susanoo in that eye.

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

sad story

Status
    Jul 2011
    This user has no status.

Sorta like the saiyans no?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»