Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Apple pie of doom apple pie of doom's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: itachi'crow.............

I'm not sure if it protects Naruto from sharingan techniques or not, but if it does I wonder how many times.

I'm pretty sure if it worked only once he'd best ''trigger'' it to happen against Itachi, as Itachi is immensely more powerfull than Sasuke.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kcy0 View Post
    Correct!

This UCHIHA BLOODED crow (hence the sharingan!) is just trained to pluck any Sharingan eye's it see's =p j/k
    that would be a cool twist, but donno how it would work..Still like the idea so +rep for u :D

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by apple pie of doom View Post
    I'm not sure if it protects Naruto from sharingan techniques or not, but if it does I wonder how many times.

I'm pretty sure if it worked only once he'd best ''trigger'' it to happen against Itachi, as Itachi is immensely more powerfull than Sasuke.
    sasuke will be alot better than itachi if he show up...........

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ding ding dong

If it's to counter MS techniques, I don't believe that it'll work on Sasuke. Sasuke has EMS after all and its capabilities are unknown.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by natssuu View Post
    If it's to counter MS techniques, I don't believe that it'll work on Sasuke. Sasuke has EMS after all and its capabilities are unknown.
    it will definitly work on sasuke .if it's to counter his sharingan itachi new he was going to transplant his eyes after his death .........

Awesomeness unlimited FirzenNaruto's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Actually, what the crow does is....

*drum roll*

Talk no Jutsu! (advanced)

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ding ding dong

Quote Originally Posted by sage sarutobi View Post
    it will definitly work on sasuke .if it's to counter his sharingan itachi new he was going to transplant his eyes after his death .........
    Then Naruto vs. Sasuke fight would be stupid. If Naruto wins, because of Itachi's gift, we'll never know who is better.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Then Naruto vs. Sasuke fight would be stupid. If Naruto wins, because of Itachi's gift, we'll never know who is better.
    am not certain about if naruto is going to win but sure it might be an even battle .

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Correct!

I think the crows eye is a special type of MS and like what other people have said, it is a counter to all other Sharingan's. Maybe the power could be like when another Sharingan look's directly into this special MS, it deactivates iteself and reverts back to a normal eye.

OR

This UCHIHA BLOODED crow (hence the sharingan!) is just trained to pluck any Sharingan eye's it see's =p j/k
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFang View Post
    It's just to counter any MS tech. by any user, was placed by Itachi he is now testing it he said it himself ''Let's see'' he meant let's see how it 'll work.........Now Sasuke's defeat lies 1 step ahead coz naruto has the anti-MS crow
    Itachi was forced to use his MS because he's being controlled, but knowing that he placed the crow in Naruto, he's saying 'lets see' since he's testing the crow anyway, although he didn't want to.
    Quote Originally Posted by apple pie of doom View Post

i guess we all agree here even if sasuke's ems is more stronger thats y itachi gave that power to naruto bc itachi knew naruto was weak against genjutsu and itachi still wants sasuke to be protected so the crow activated on its own naruto didn't do it on purpose so now we will see the true power of narutos new powers

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Crow~ View Post
    All talking about the "Crow" and i'm right here

but ya the Crow protects Naruto against the MS ocular powers, now we have an actual proof of that.
    we are just making assumptions based on what happened when itachi activated the Msharingan .

Academy Student
    Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think it is the two tools from when itachi fought sasuke.

the sealing sword, and whatever the shield was that reflected/blocked everything. i think in this battle the sealing sword would be extremely useful, allowing naruto to seal all the edo tensei jutsu

i remember how orochimaru said he was looking for it everywhere... so i don't think itachi woulda just let something as previous as that like that go with him to his grave

and...

Quote Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
    i guess we all agree here even if sasuke's ems is more stronger thats y itachi gave that power to naruto bc itachi knew naruto was weak against genjutsu and itachi still wants sasuke to be protected so the crow activated on its own naruto didn't do it on purpose so now we will see the true power of narutos new powers
    we can't be too sure on this because either it itachi activated it purposely, or the crow responded to his mangekyou. the chapter did not make it clear of what came out of itachi's mangekyou, so we will have to wait until the next(?) chapter to confirm

Last edited by jikson26; 07-28-2011 at 09:04 PM.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ding ding dong

Quote Originally Posted by jikson26 View Post

the sealing sword, and whatever the shield was that reflected/blocked everything. i think in this battle the sealing sword would be extremely useful, allowing naruto to seal all the edo tensei jutsu

i remember how orochimaru said he was looking for it everywhere... so i don't think itachi woulda just let something as previous as that like that go with him to his grave

and...

we can't be too sure on this because either it itachi activated it purposely, or the crow responded to his mangekyou. the chapter did not make it clear of what came out of itachi's mangekyou, so we will have to wait until the next(?) chapter to confirm
    Actually Itachi's eyes had Susanoo that had Yata mirror and sword of totsuga. So now that Sasuke have Itachi's eyes, he should get them.

Academy Student
    Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

that's true that the battle happened after he passed naruto the crow.

however, what if he just saved enough of the sword and shield's energy to seal orochimaru.

after all, the sword and shield were intangible items (i think).

perhaps he passed the rest to naruto

as i recall, itachi was able to pass his ocular jutsu to sasuke (amaterasu) so i dont think this idea is too farfetched

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

I believe that it activates only if someone with a Sharigan has intent of Harming or killing Naruto, Kabuto controls Ithachi body but not His mind thus He commanded Itachi body to use the strongest tech Itachi has to capture or kill Naruto and the gift was activated. And I do not believe its a one time use but keeps going on so long as a Sharigan is use against Naruto forcing the Sharigan user to use non eye tech on Naruto.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by jikson26 View Post

and...

itachi is under control by impure world Resurrection dude

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

mabey its an auto. deffence agensed mangekyo sharingan coz it showed as iitachi was using his

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by alexsimpson View Post
    mabey its an auto. deffence agensed mangekyo sharingan coz it showed as iitachi was using his

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

so let me get this straight. some of you guys are thinking before itachi went of to battle sasuke he gave naruto some of his power ? i think yoou guys have it all wrong.

i said this in another thread a while back but the crow that itachi gift was to naruto was to protect him. its noo special artifact. its a jutsu that protects naruto from sharingan user's. i think itachi new he was going to die and gave it to naruto so it would prepare him against sasuke.

so i will say it again, that the crow is not a weapon or shield. its simply a jutsu to help protect him from some of the effects of MS or EMS.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Tupac View Post
    so let me get this straight. some of you guys are thinking before itachi went of to battle sasuke he gave naruto some of his power ? i think yoou guys have it all wrong.

i said this in another thread a while back but the crow that itachi gift was to naruto was to protect him. its noo special artifact. its a jutsu that protects naruto from sharingan user's. i think itachi new he was going to die and gave it to naruto so it would prepare him against sasuke.

so i will say it again, that the crow is not a weapon or shield. its simply a jutsu to help protect him from some of the effects of MS or EMS.
    Wow dude allot uss already know this dude the gift from itachi is to protect naruto against genjutsu /SMS/ems

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Actually Itachi's eyes had Susanoo that had Yata mirror and sword of totsuga. So now that Sasuke have Itachi's eyes, he should get them.
    Actually, Yata Mirror and Blade of Totsuka are not Sharingan items or attached to his eyes in any way. They were Spirit Items, in spiritual form residing within Itachi and in no way related to Itachi's Mangekyou Sharingan or Susano'o.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

I didn't think about that before .am sure itachi doesn't know about the absolute effect i will have against MS techniques
    This is itachi we're talking about!
    im sure he knows the exact effect it will have against MS techniques.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12