Page 3 of 35 « First 123456713 ... Last»
Results 41 to 60 of 682
  1. #41
    The Yellow Flash sandshark's Avatar
    Status
    sandshark is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,504
    Location
    Wherever I want ;)
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by lestatzpwnz View Post
    I'm also new posting but been with the manga since day one. I actually think Kakashi is going to die, or will shortly. Pa toad told Naruto there nothing to worry about, I think the message will be sent that he needs to hurry up because Kakashi has passed away< By a new messanger> Like always then he will find it in himself to fight pein. He'll think about Sasuke walking away, how he failed Sasuke. Jariya, how he wasn't there for him. Those flash backs, then he will remember how Kakashi said he was the only one able to surpase the 4th. Don't forget about Jariya's first book. I will Naruto might be torn up thinking "How can I save the village my friends, and the people if Pein has killed Jariya and Kakashi." This might be when Naruto finds out from Pa toad the story of his family, and tell him he is the chosen child and everyone put there life on the line to believe in him so he should do the same. I think it will help the story move on, Naruto storys always move on with a great characters death. It won't be the 5th because it's to soon for Naruto to become the 6th. I don't mean to be mean but I hope Kakashi dies so Naruto realized he needs to get his act together there no one to baby sit or cheer him on any more he has to be the man to take over and change the ninja world. Pein is either going to get naruto or be finished here. We know for sure that he isn't getting Naruto, and Naruto needs to grow up and become more powerful for the story to progress. He still has to deal with Madara and Sasuke. R.I.P Kakashi
    Welcome!
    I don't think that a new messenger could be sent, Naruto is the only one who has a blood contract with the toads. And only the toads know where whaterver it's called mountain is. But I agree that Kishi will slowley phase out the old generation.
     
         

  2. #42
    Academy Student xMinatox's Avatar
    Status
    xMinatox is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    9
    This user has no status.
     

    Naruto does have to grow up but i dont think Kishi would have Kakashi hit the sack. He took a big chance killing Jiraiya. Kakashi is one of the most popular chars. in naruto. but that was a really good point
     
         

  3. #43
    Member
    Status
    lestatzpwnz is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    31
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by vasolis View Post
    Here is a riddle:
    A Magician pulls rabbits out of hats. An experimental psychologist pulls habits out of rats. What does a shinobi like Kakashi pull ?
    I'm sorry it's called Naruto, the manga isn't called "Kakashi" his time could just well be over. He doesn't have a bloodline limit. And don't forget Pein ren messes up Kakashi aim/vision whatever it is. Asume died, Kakashi can also. It isn't a Gen look how hard Ino father had to go inside a dead body to get into his mind. There no way Kakashi can break through the barrier or do anything about that. Hello it's Pein he has the Ren! Kakashi is awesome but his oppent has the eye's of god, each person can share vision. Itchia could kill Kakashi, a uber MS user. But couldn't stop Pein or Madara, Kakashi won't stop Pein the veryleast.
     
         

  4. #44
    Toad Sage Koo's Avatar
    Status
    Koo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    818
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by vasolis View Post
    Here is a riddle:
    A Magician pulls rabbits out of hats. An experimental psychologist pulls habits out of rats. What does a shinobi like Kakashi pull ?
    tell me tell me!
     
         

  5. #45
    Member
    Status
    lestatzpwnz is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    31
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by xMinatox View Post
    Naruto does have to grow up but i dont think Kishi would have Kakashi hit the sack. He took a big chance killing Jiraiya. Kakashi is one of the most popular chars. in naruto. but that was a really good point
    I honestly don't think he took a chance killing them off, maybe in American terms he did. But in Japan killing off "main" or "good" character in a honourable way happens to often. Alot of Anime or manga I use to read I know you people cna think of some the main charcater dies and it's over. You sit there like WTF?!?!?!?! Think of the whole Naruto story more then one happening in these chapters, and I didn't mean like a person would go to toad Mt. I figured a nother message from a toad or something would happen. Maybe Naruto would have a moment since he seems to be worried, Kishi added that mini clip of Naruto for a reason. He will probably he like WTFS no news from the village something, it has happen in the past. Maybe the wind will blow on him strangly and he will want to return to the village.
     
         

  6. #46
    Academy Student
    Status
    vasolis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    22
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Koo View Post
    tell me tell me!
    I guess only kishi knows!

    Quote Originally Posted by lestatzpwnz View Post
    There no way Kakashi can break through the barrier or do anything about that.
    lestatzpwnz you may be right. Kakashi might die but I would like to see more of his MS before he will...
     
         
    Last edited by vasolis; 10-31-2008 at 01:31 AM.

  7. #47
    Academy Student xMinatox's Avatar
    Status
    xMinatox is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    9
    This user has no status.
     

    off topic but what ever happened to good old eight-o ?
     
         

  8. #48
    Member
    Status
    lestatzpwnz is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    31
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by vasolis View Post
    I guess only kishi knows!



    lestatzpwnz you may be right. Kakashi might die but I would like to see more of his MS before he does...
    Yeah, he might but his father was a great ninja also. He didn't have any eye tech. Maybe he got something from Obito or something but when has he had time to work on his diffrent dimension MS? It took to much outa of his last time using it, I don't think he had time to work on it. I don't think he would do anything new with MS. I mean common, his Diffrent dimension MS was prety ****ing sweet right? Sasuke or no one had anything on that lol. Idk I'm probably wrong about him dieing, I still think he will. I just know or feel that Kakashi has done all he can do. He's been there to help Nartuo's shape manuiltion everything, been there teaching him along with J man. J man had nothing else to offer he tierd to heroic thing and failed, but progessing the story with the code and stuff all leading to were we are now. Kakashi can no longer teach Naruto anything<Well not anything, I'm sure there somestuff> S-Rank +

    Edit: Sorry if I'm spamming I just love Naruto manga like you all and barely ever get to talk about it=P
     
         
    Last edited by lestatzpwnz; 10-31-2008 at 01:38 AM.

  9. #49
    Member shaolinchad's Avatar
    Status
    shaolinchad is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    191
    Location
    Cali
    This user has no status.
     

    I looked back at fights that kakashi had, and I noticed something. When Kakashi fought Itachi, he used his normal sharingan and his other eye was open the whole time. Kakashi will fight with both eyes open unless he has to use MS. Why would he fight with one eye closed the whole time when he's not using MS? It takes time for Kakashi to use MS, but in this fight he has his right eye closed the whole time. Can he open MS faster by doing this or did he figure out a new jutsu by doing this? That's what has been strange the whole time!!!
    Kakashi is smart and is alive because of this!!!!!
     
         
    Last edited by shaolinchad; 10-31-2008 at 01:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  10. #50
    PLATINUM SAGE ... SHANKS platinum69's Avatar
    Status
    platinum69 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,692
    Location
    Australia the Hidden Village of Sage's
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by vasolis View Post
    Here is a riddle:
    A Magician pulls rabbits out of hats. An experimental psychologist pulls habits out of rats. What does a shinobi like Kakashi pull ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Koo View Post
    tell me tell me!
    Quote Originally Posted by vasolis View Post
    I guess only kishi knows!

    LMAO!!!

    Maybe a geinjutsu ligting clone... LOL
     
         

  11. #51
    Member
    Status
    lestatzpwnz is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    31
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by shaolinchad View Post
    I looked back at fights that kakashi had, and I noticed something. When Kakashi fought Itachi, he used his normal sharingan and his other eye was open the whole time. Kakashi will fight with both eyes open unless he has to use MS. Why would he fight with one eye closed the whole time when he's not using MS? It takes time for Kakashi to use MS, but in this fight he has his right eye closed the whole time. Can he open MS faster by doing this or did he figure out a new jutsu by doing this? That's what has been strange the whole time!!!

    With kisame, and guy Kakashi didn't have MS yet..... Hence when the fought the Itachi body clone he said "My my my Kakashi have you really done that." Then BOOM MS he took MS from Itachi that fight before. Kakashi is horribly smart and a great ninja but this is Pein. He didn't have time to prepare train and he knew nothing about Pein before hand. Anyways I just wanted to say. Kakashi didn't have MS the first fight with Itachi, he had it when he fought the clone/body double because he copied even that. He cannot copy Blood line he said that himself probably 100 times. His MS can only possible go so far and with dimension Ms I think that is far enough.

    We don't evne know if Madara can defeat Pein with his EMS, I don't think there anyway Kakashi can do anything with his MS agians't Pein at all. Ms gives insight also remember that maybe he's been using it to find out information about Pein like he has already and it served the purpose. Kakashi cannot be stronger then Madara, Kakashi isn't stronger then J man, his MS cannot surpase the clans leader bloodline EMS.
     
         
    Last edited by lestatzpwnz; 10-31-2008 at 01:54 AM.

  12. #52
    PLATINUM SAGE ... SHANKS platinum69's Avatar
    Status
    platinum69 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,692
    Location
    Australia the Hidden Village of Sage's
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by lestatzpwnz View Post
    I'm sorry it's called Naruto, the manga isn't called "Kakashi" his time could just well be over. He doesn't have a bloodline limit. And don't forget Pein ren messes up Kakashi aim/vision whatever it is. Asume died, Kakashi can also. It isn't a Gen look how hard Ino father had to go inside a dead body to get into his mind. There no way Kakashi can break through the barrier or do anything about that. Hello it's Pein he has the Ren! Kakashi is awesome but his oppent has the eye's of god, each person can share vision. Itchia could kill Kakashi, a uber MS user. But couldn't stop Pein or Madara, Kakashi won't stop Pein the veryleast.
    GUTTED!!! SOunds like your fully unloading....bro comments like this will leave people in tears!! LOL!

    But then how is Naruto going to stop PEIN and MADARA? Pa frog isnt much! If all the battle experience wasnt worth much against pein... how the hell will naruto stand a chance????
     
         

  13. #53
    Member shaolinchad's Avatar
    Status
    shaolinchad is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    191
    Location
    Cali
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by lestatzpwnz View Post
    With kisame, and guy Kakashi didn't have MS yet..... Hence when the fought the Itachi body clone he said "My my my Kakashi have you really done that." Then BOOM MS he took MS from Itachi that fight before. Kakashi is horribly smart and a great ninja but this is Pein. He didn't have time to prepare train and he knew nothing about Pein before hand. Anyways I just wanted to say. Kakashi didn't have MS the first fight with Itachi, he had it when he fought the clone/body double because he copied even that. He cannot copy Blood line he said that himself probably 100 times. His MS can only possible go so far and with dimension Ms I think that is far enough.
    He is using a normal sharingan the whole time and has one eye closed. He doesn't do that when he is fighting with a normal sharingan. He has the other eye open when he uses normal sharingan. Look back if you like.
     
         

  14. #54
    Member
    Status
    lestatzpwnz is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    31
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by platinum69 View Post
    GUTTED!!! SOunds like your fully unloading....bro comments like this will leave people in tears!! LOL!

    But then how is Naruto going to stop PEIN and MADARA? Pa frog isnt much! If all the battle experience wasnt worth much against pein... how the hell will naruto stand a chance????
    I'm really sorry >.>
    I think Naruto is already stronger then Kakashi, or has been for a while now. he has Sage style on top of it now. Look and watch all manga and anime you know when Naruto heart is in it he can defeat anyone. I just think with the death of Kakashi that will give Naruto the ability to defeat Pein. Naruto as a character is driven by emotions. Probably cannot defeat Pein normal or how he is now, but with Kakashi dead and this is the person that killed him.. Naruto will go balls to the wall.
     
         

  15. #55
    Member
    Status
    lestatzpwnz is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    31
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by shaolinchad View Post
    He is using a normal sharingan the whole time and has one eye closed. He doesn't do that when he is fighting with a normal sharingan. He has the other eye open when he uses normal sharingan. Look back if you like.
    My edit kinda explained that a little bit more. Madara has EMS and is the bloodline of it. Kakashi will not do what Madara can't. I would cry more if Kakashi becomes a better user of MS then Madara then if he died. Imo if he does bust something uberly stupid with MS I will cry all night and day. That will kill the story more.

    Sigh.. Edit again: Kakashi is under to much presure and is trying to get as much detail on this Pein and thinking to far ahead to use his MS powers imo beside the insight ability.
     
         

  16. #56
    Banned
    Status
    SAKumono26 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,352
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post



    whos that?
    its a jutsu

    if kishi is sayin pay close attention
    next week
    he means pay close attention
    this manga was alright
     
         
    Last edited by SAKumono26; 10-31-2008 at 02:06 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  17. #57
    PLATINUM SAGE ... SHANKS platinum69's Avatar
    Status
    platinum69 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,692
    Location
    Australia the Hidden Village of Sage's
    This user has no status.
     

    God realms eyes!!

    God realms eyes must not be that good if it cant even determine a clone from the real deal!!

    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/423/16/

    He says "Seems like your not a Bunshin" key words "SEEMS LIKE"

    Then thinks to himself "Just in case ill keep my distance" key words "JUST IN CASE"

    I dont think the peins bodies all share the same full potential of the Rinningan... Like if Nagato was to appear and fight with his/her own body...

    Is Nagato a boy or gril??? I think a boy?
     
         

  18. #58
    PLATINUM SAGE ... SHANKS platinum69's Avatar
    Status
    platinum69 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,692
    Location
    Australia the Hidden Village of Sage's
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by lestatzpwnz View Post
    I'm really sorry >.>
    I think Naruto is already stronger then Kakashi, or has been for a while now. he has Sage style on top of it now. Look and watch all manga and anime you know when Naruto heart is in it he can defeat anyone. I just think with the death of Kakashi that will give Naruto the ability to defeat Pein. Naruto as a character is driven by emotions. Probably cannot defeat Pein normal or how he is now, but with Kakashi dead and this is the person that killed him.. Naruto will go balls to the wall.
    You show true intelligence... seems like you will be a good asset on this forum!

    Quote Originally Posted by sakumono26 View Post
    its a jutsu

    if kishi is sayin pay close attention
    next week
    he means pay close attention
    this manga was alright
    brother is doing my head in!!!
     
         
    Last edited by platinum69; 10-31-2008 at 02:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  19. #59
    Member
    Status
    lestatzpwnz is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    31
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by SAKumono26 View Post
    its a jutsu

    if kishi is sayin pay close attention
    next week
    he means pay close attention
    this manga was alright
    Idk it's possible that the person being hit is Pein.. They do have the same hair style and high colar. But I just realized it... Kakashi lost his head band.. dun dun dun, isn't thata sign of game over?
     
         

  20. #60
    Banned
    Status
    SAKumono26 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,352
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by platinum69 View Post
    God realms eyes must not be that good if it cant even determine a clone from the real deal!!

    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/423/16/

    He says "Seems like your not a Bunshin" key words "SEEMS LIKE"

    Then thinks to himself "Just in case ill keep my distance" key words "JUST IN CASE"

    I dont think the peins bodies all share the same full potential of the Rinningan... Like if Nagato was to appear and fight with his/her own body...

    Is Nagato a boy or gril??? I think a boy?
    i think pain is overated & his true power won't b unleaashed until
    Nagato comes
    not sayin jiryya is weak
    because face all 6 of them
    i am sayin
    god realm almost died

    i like already saw his weak point already
    he can't snse ppl beneath him

    & i also noticed sumthing
    remeber the 1st aniaml realm that jiriya killed
    well he said he was aa god so we won't se these Tru powers of nagato
    until naruto comes
    quick note name similarities KABUTO
    NARUTO
    NAGATO)

    sorry i was bored
    just came back from my graduation ceremony
    /Commencement)

    Quote Originally Posted by lestatzpwnz View Post
    Idk it's possible that the person being hit is Pein.. They do have the same hair style and high colar. But I just realized it... Kakashi lost his head band.. dun dun dun, isn't thata sign of game over?
    don't talk that blashpmey
    lol
    kakashi won't die
     
         
    Last edited by SAKumono26; 10-31-2008 at 02:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •