Page 3 of 28 « First 123456713 ... Last»
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by shaolinchad View Post
    I looked back at fights that kakashi had, and I noticed something. When Kakashi fought Itachi, he used his normal sharingan and his other eye was open the whole time. Kakashi will fight with both eyes open unless he has to use MS. Why would he fight with one eye closed the whole time when he's not using MS? It takes time for Kakashi to use MS, but in this fight he has his right eye closed the whole time. Can he open MS faster by doing this or did he figure out a new jutsu by doing this? That's what has been strange the whole time!!!

With kisame, and guy Kakashi didn't have MS yet..... Hence when the fought the Itachi body clone he said "My my my Kakashi have you really done that." Then BOOM MS he took MS from Itachi that fight before. Kakashi is horribly smart and a great ninja but this is Pein. He didn't have time to prepare train and he knew nothing about Pein before hand. Anyways I just wanted to say. Kakashi didn't have MS the first fight with Itachi, he had it when he fought the clone/body double because he copied even that. He cannot copy Blood line he said that himself probably 100 times. His MS can only possible go so far and with dimension Ms I think that is far enough.

We don't evne know if Madara can defeat Pein with his EMS, I don't think there anyway Kakashi can do anything with his MS agians't Pein at all. Ms gives insight also remember that maybe he's been using it to find out information about Pein like he has already and it served the purpose. Kakashi cannot be stronger then Madara, Kakashi isn't stronger then J man, his MS cannot surpase the clans leader bloodline EMS.

Last edited by lestatzpwnz; 10-31-2008 at 01:54 AM.

PLATINUM SAGE ... SHANKS platinum69's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by lestatzpwnz View Post
    I'm sorry it's called Naruto, the manga isn't called "Kakashi" his time could just well be over. He doesn't have a bloodline limit. And don't forget Pein ren messes up Kakashi aim/vision whatever it is. Asume died, Kakashi can also. It isn't a Gen look how hard Ino father had to go inside a dead body to get into his mind. There no way Kakashi can break through the barrier or do anything about that. Hello it's Pein he has the Ren! Kakashi is awesome but his oppent has the eye's of god, each person can share vision. Itchia could kill Kakashi, a uber MS user. But couldn't stop Pein or Madara, Kakashi won't stop Pein the veryleast.
    GUTTED!!! SOunds like your fully unloading....bro comments like this will leave people in tears!! LOL!

But then how is Naruto going to stop PEIN and MADARA? Pa frog isnt much! If all the battle experience wasnt worth much against pein... how the hell will naruto stand a chance????

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

With kisame, and guy Kakashi didn't have MS yet..... Hence when the fought the Itachi body clone he said "My my my Kakashi have you really done that." Then BOOM MS he took MS from Itachi that fight before. Kakashi is horribly smart and a great ninja but this is Pein. He didn't have time to prepare train and he knew nothing about Pein before hand. Anyways I just wanted to say. Kakashi didn't have MS the first fight with Itachi, he had it when he fought the clone/body double because he copied even that. He cannot copy Blood line he said that himself probably 100 times. His MS can only possible go so far and with dimension Ms I think that is far enough.
    He is using a normal sharingan the whole time and has one eye closed. He doesn't do that when he is fighting with a normal sharingan. He has the other eye open when he uses normal sharingan. Look back if you like.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by platinum69 View Post
    GUTTED!!! SOunds like your fully unloading....bro comments like this will leave people in tears!! LOL!

But then how is Naruto going to stop PEIN and MADARA? Pa frog isnt much! If all the battle experience wasnt worth much against pein... how the hell will naruto stand a chance????
    I'm really sorry >.>
    I think Naruto is already stronger then Kakashi, or has been for a while now. he has Sage style on top of it now. Look and watch all manga and anime you know when Naruto heart is in it he can defeat anyone. I just think with the death of Kakashi that will give Naruto the ability to defeat Pein. Naruto as a character is driven by emotions. Probably cannot defeat Pein normal or how he is now, but with Kakashi dead and this is the person that killed him.. Naruto will go balls to the wall.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by shaolinchad View Post
    He is using a normal sharingan the whole time and has one eye closed. He doesn't do that when he is fighting with a normal sharingan. He has the other eye open when he uses normal sharingan. Look back if you like.
    My edit kinda explained that a little bit more. Madara has EMS and is the bloodline of it. Kakashi will not do what Madara can't. I would cry more if Kakashi becomes a better user of MS then Madara then if he died. Imo if he does bust something uberly stupid with MS I will cry all night and day. That will kill the story more.

Sigh.. Edit again: Kakashi is under to much presure and is trying to get as much detail on this Pein and thinking to far ahead to use his MS powers imo beside the insight ability.

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post

whos that?
    its a jutsu

if kishi is sayin pay close attention
    next week
    he means pay close attention
    this manga was alright

Last edited by SAKumono26; 10-31-2008 at 02:06 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

God realms eyes!!

God realms eyes must not be that good if it cant even determine a clone from the real deal!!

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/423/16/

He says "Seems like your not a Bunshin" key words "SEEMS LIKE"

Then thinks to himself "Just in case ill keep my distance" key words "JUST IN CASE"

I dont think the peins bodies all share the same full potential of the Rinningan... Like if Nagato was to appear and fight with his/her own body...

Is Nagato a boy or gril??? I think a boy?

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm really sorry >.>
    I think Naruto is already stronger then Kakashi, or has been for a while now. he has Sage style on top of it now. Look and watch all manga and anime you know when Naruto heart is in it he can defeat anyone. I just think with the death of Kakashi that will give Naruto the ability to defeat Pein. Naruto as a character is driven by emotions. Probably cannot defeat Pein normal or how he is now, but with Kakashi dead and this is the person that killed him.. Naruto will go balls to the wall.
    You show true intelligence... seems like you will be a good asset on this forum!

Quote Originally Posted by sakumono26 View Post
    its a jutsu

next week
    this manga was alright
    brother is doing my head in!!!

Last edited by platinum69; 10-31-2008 at 02:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SAKumono26 View Post
    its a jutsu

next week
    this manga was alright
    Idk it's possible that the person being hit is Pein.. They do have the same hair style and high colar. But I just realized it... Kakashi lost his head band.. dun dun dun, isn't thata sign of game over?

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by platinum69 View Post
    God realms eyes must not be that good if it cant even determine a clone from the real deal!!

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/423/16/

He says "Seems like your not a Bunshin" key words "SEEMS LIKE"

Then thinks to himself "Just in case ill keep my distance" key words "JUST IN CASE"

I dont think the peins bodies all share the same full potential of the Rinningan... Like if Nagato was to appear and fight with his/her own body...

Is Nagato a boy or gril??? I think a boy?
    i think pain is overated & his true power won't b unleaashed until
    Nagato comes
    not sayin jiryya is weak
    because face all 6 of them
    i am sayin
    god realm almost died

i like already saw his weak point already
    he can't snse ppl beneath him

& i also noticed sumthing
    remeber the 1st aniaml realm that jiriya killed
    well he said he was aa god so we won't se these Tru powers of nagato
    until naruto comes
    quick note name similarities KABUTO
    NARUTO
    NAGATO)

sorry i was bored
    just came back from my graduation ceremony
    /Commencement)

Idk it's possible that the person being hit is Pein.. They do have the same hair style and high colar. But I just realized it... Kakashi lost his head band.. dun dun dun, isn't thata sign of game over?
    don't talk that blashpmey
    lol
    kakashi won't die

Last edited by SAKumono26; 10-31-2008 at 02:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

you guys treat this like its a game of paper scisers rock (well not all of you) just because kakashi has the sharingan and pain has Ren DOES NOT mean pain is imeadiatly the winner c mon guys kazuku had more battle experience than naruto and naruto couldnt normaly touch him but naruto used his head and tricked him and killed him its not paper scisors rock its who can use there brains AND Brawn correctly to outsmart / defeat the opponite this is true in nearly any situation correct me if im wrong in a nice polite manner plz : P

Konoha Ubuntu Expert allanregistos's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

wrong.

With kisame, and guy Kakashi didn't have MS yet..... Hence when the fought the Itachi body clone he said "My my my Kakashi have you really done that." Then BOOM MS he took MS from Itachi that fight before. Kakashi is horribly smart and a great ninja but this is Pein. He didn't have time to prepare train and he knew nothing about Pein before hand.
    Didn't you remember that Jiraiya sent the frog with one of Pain's body to let Konoha know the secrets of Pain or at least some of them? Kakashi must have a bit of knowledge of Pain. That is why he setup everything beforehand and let his clone do the fight to gain more information of Pain's abilities.

Kakashi said " I am prepared for this" to let us know that Kakashi knew how to fight Pain, at least not to defeat him, but to survive.

My prediction is that Kakashi will dodge from the nail by using another technique probably MS. He will either teleport the nail, but teleporting it back to Pain is useless. If the whole fight was a genjutsu, then Pain must be in the disadvantage so far, Pain might otherwise notice that he was in a genjutsu.

Ok, Kakashi will teleport himself at the back of Pain, then he will attempt to attack/disrupt Pain's piercings(chakra), thus revealing more of Pain's secrets in the process.

Then gai and Rock Lee will come for the aid.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nagato comes
    not sayin jiryya is weak
    i am sayin
    god realm almost died

until naruto comes
    quick note name similarities KABUTO
    NARUTO
    NAGATO)

sorry i was bored
    just came back from my graduation ceremony
    /Commencement)

lol
    kakashi won't die
    Naw, Kakashi will die sooner or later. That is 100% true, maybe not in the next chapter. But he lost his headband and all the older generations have to phase out. Kakashi time and usefullness is over after this IMO.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nagato comes
    not sayin jiryya is weak
    i am sayin
    god realm almost died

until naruto comes

lol
    kakashi won't die
    I agree.. pein is not that good.... he even said fightin sumbody like kakashi lata on would be trouble.... the way pein fights now... he gets no respect.... how u gone have the ren and still take orders from madara ?

i dont think pein could mess wit itachi to be honest....
    He would lost to jiriya if tsunade was there or sumbody wit great fight quality like kakashi...
    Boooo@pein....lol...

gimmie a reason to believe pein is that good....
    Nevamind u cant cause i wont accpet untill he amazes me....

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

if you give a close glance when this pain was protected by another one unexpectedly , at that moment kakashi activated the MS , just pay a close attention , there is no way he is going to die , its too soon and wat we were seeing wasnt reality . its pain trapped in MS .

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by allanregistos View Post
    Didn't you remember that Jiraiya sent the frog with one of Pain's body to let Konoha know the secrets of Pain or at least some of them? Kakashi must have a bit of knowledge of Pain. That is why he setup everything beforehand and let his clone do the fight to gain more information of Pain's abilities.

Kakashi said " I am prepared for this" to let us know that Kakashi knew how to fight Pain, at least not to defeat him, but to survive.

My prediction is that Kakashi will dodge from the nail by using another technique probably MS. He will either teleport the nail, but teleporting it back to Pain is useless. If the whole fight was a genjutsu, then Pain must be in the disadvantage so far, Pain might otherwise notice that he was in a genjutsu.

Ok, Kakashi will teleport himself at the back of Pain, then he will attempt to attack/disrupt Pain's piercings(chakra), thus revealing more of Pain's secrets in the process.

Then gai and Rock Lee will come for the aid.
    I know this, but that just what if. We know the Peins have a barrier around there brain that Ino's father had a impossible time to break while he was dead and 100% peacefulness. Kakashi is fighting I don't he can use a gen that will stick against Pein, if you're talking about remember that is this. Also think back, they have a barrier around there brain I honestly don't think Pein is able to fall for that. Madara cannot defeat Pein or would have a hard time doing so. I don't want to think that little Kakashi is able to be a better MS user then the clans bloodline..

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

NO, Kakashi won't die!

Naw, Kakashi will die sooner or later. That is 100% true, maybe not in the next chapter. But he lost his headband and all the older generations have to phase out. Kakashi time and usefullness is over after this IMO.
    It seems that you did not read the previous chapters. It was said in the chapter that Kakashi was so clever, he won't risk his life. And because Pain was so tough, a consideration was that Kakashi will put his life on the line. Kakashi knew some of Pain secrets and will be able to survive from the attacks. He was not yet using his MS.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by meterate View Post
    if you give a close glance when this pain was protected by another one unexpectedly , at that moment kakashi activated the MS , just pay a close attention , there is no way he is going to die , its too soon and wat we were seeing wasnt reality . its pain trapped in MS .
    He used the jutsu before hand. Actually to use Animal realm to protect him. I really cannot believe that Kakashi has him trapped in MS? I honestly don't believe how that is possible. You guys don't want to beleive that Kakashi can or will ever die. I won't believe that the copy ninja can pull one over God realm. Yeah it's Pein, like you said he did nothing impressive or a reason to believe he is good. That just means he hasn't show his true ability beside the pulling and pushing objects. Idk maybe Pein is weak if that is the case, he's as good as dead. But Kakashi will die sooner or later. Would be best if Sasuke kills him anyways. But someone needs to kill all of Pein right now, beside the real one all the realms need to die. Fighting them 1v1 is the only chance there how many realms left there? We havn't seen any of them beside animal and we know the chicks power and see some of there powers as a clip. If Kakashi does manage to kill God realm. Who is going to kill the other 4-5 realms left? They're even able to bring each other back to life as you just saw! So all the Peins need to die. Whos to say a nother realm wont bring God and animal back if Kakashi wins?

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I don't want Kakashi to die, he is one of my favorites. I think he's got something up his sleeve like...one thousand years of death. ! Basic, and simple I know but I think the jutsu would fit nicely here. If they are going to kill off Kakashi, I don't think it'll be now. Firstly I don't think he's had that many moments in the sun so to speak. I understand he is not the main character but he is built up to be this great and talented shinobi. The way I see it is that he hasn't been in many big, challenging fights for a while now and needs to reestablish himself in the story lines. It seems that there will be a lot more Naruto to come and it is just too early to kill him off. He is a valuable secondary character even if it is just as an instructor. Besides, a lot of the next generation characters just aren't that impressive to me. Of course I'm not completely up to date on the manga so I'm going by what I've read so far(skipping a few) and what I've seen.

Last edited by senkensha; 10-31-2008 at 02:54 AM. Reason: extra $0.02

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

There are a few possibilities here

1. Kakashi lost his sharingan (not TOO bad)
    2. Kakashi's dead (Not a chance)
    3. Someone stepped in and "took the nail" for him. Yamato perhaps?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by allanregistos View Post
    It seems that you did not read the previous chapters. It was said in the chapter that Kakashi was so clever, he won't risk his life. And because Pain was so tough, a consideration was that Kakashi will put his life on the line. Kakashi knew some of Pain secrets and will be able to survive from the attacks. He was not yet using his MS.
    With what you just said you agreed with me... He is willing to put his life on the line... He is risking his life. How does that mean I havn't read the previous chapters, don't attack me because I have a diffrent opinion then you. Common you just contradict that he is so clever he would'nt risk his life, and then said he would put his life on the line.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BishamonSama View Post
    There are a few possibilities here

1. Kakashi lost his sharingan (not TOO bad)
    2. Kakashi's dead (Not a chance)
    3. Someone stepped in and "took the nail" for him. Yamato perhaps?
    The person that took the nail has no headband on! Maybe he doesn't die here maybe he helps Naruto defeat pein but we gota look at the bigger picture here. Pein needs to die, Pein realms can revive other realms. Pein did that against Jiraya also. I just want naruto to kick ass find out whom his father is, and become the 6th.

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I know this, but that just what if. We know the Peins have a barrier around there brain that Ino's father had a impossible time to break while he was dead and 100% peacefulness. Kakashi is fighting I don't he can use a gen that will stick against Pein, if you're talking about remember that is this. Also think back, they have a barrier around there brain I honestly don't think Pein is able to fall for that. Madara cannot defeat Pein or would have a hard time doing so. I don't want to think that little Kakashi is able to be a better MS user then the clans bloodline..
    Wrong again.
    Ino's father said "Found it".
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/420/18/

I think also Pain won't fall into genjutsu.

Madara must already know the secret of Pain and knew how to defeat him, if not, then why would Pain will take orders from Tobi Madara? You have to provide an explanation for that before saying Madara cannot defeat Pain.

The question of bloodline is not relevant, for Kakashi was not fighting a Sharingan user. We still don't know yet how the Sharingan can fight the Rinnegan, we all know that Rinnegan is the most powerful eye technique, and yet we still have to wrestle the paradox why Pain was being a subordinate of Tobi! And Kakashi is a 29-year old Ninja, I think, and he was not as little as you would like him to portray.

Conclusion:
    There is no indication in the latest chapter that Kakashi will die.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kakashi def warped that nail to another dimension
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/423/17/
    Look at this .... look at his eye and tell me you don't see it

No way he died.... he warped that nail into another dimension.... the possibility of him losing his sight is high tho. Whether it be his sharingan or regular eye. Kakashi's character should develop more i think. I believe kishi said he was going to concentrate on kakashi and sakura more. Maybe we will learn more from him after his death??? i dk i wish it was next week already!!!!!ather a jutsu... maybe it's his ability to push and pull gravity

and i think shinra tensei is not a who. Rather a jutsu... maybe it's his ability to push and pull gravity

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

episode 82 is out
    go to instantz.net

I believe that kakashi will get hurt by the nail but that won't kill him. He'll distort it to make it move so that it doesnt kill him like what pein has to use gravity to his advantage...thats my guess :D