Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lêt thý wíll bë døñê

Ultimate defence against ms

Itachi's gift 2 naruto was 2 protect naruto 4rm sasuke ms because it's when itachi reveal his ms dat d crow come out. 1]when itachi gave d gift 2 naruto,He wasn't dat strong then & itachi know sasuk will gain d ms meaning 4 naruto to b able 2 compete w/ ms sasuke he need some defense against it & u c dat itachi was suprised naruto control d qb,meaning he doesn't expect naruto 2 grow in dat shot amount of time.
    2]d gift is not a 1 time tech because itachi want 2 c how it will work & he can't waste it on himself (pls don't flame me & sorry 4 spelin mistake if any) ur contribution is welcomed.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ding ding dong

Re: Ultimate defence against ms

Itachi's gift is to protect Naruto from Tsukiyomi. When Itachi activated his left MS, he said ''lets see what happens''. Itachi uses Tsukiyomi with his left MS.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by f4nboy View Post
    ******, your english is fking ******ing me
    Comeon, give him some credit, atleast he came up with a good idea. Back on topic, i fink u are rite its probably an anti-ms.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out there

Quote Originally Posted by natssuu View Post
    Itachi's gift is to protect Naruto from Tsukiyomi. When Itachi activated his left MS, he said ''lets see what happens''. Itachi uses Tsukiyomi with his left MS.
    hes using his right eye not left, so according to you that means protection from amertasu But that seems silly at this point since naruto is fast enought to dodge it anyway.

I think its something else.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ding ding dong

Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    hes using his right eye not left, so according to you that means protection from amertasu But that seems silly at this point since naruto is fast enought to dodge it anyway.

''Itachi possessed the Mangekyō Sharingan, which increased his already great power, and enabled him to use his most powerful techniques. With his left eye, he could use Tsukuyomi, a genjutsu that traps an opponent's mind in an illusory world, torturing them for what seems like days in a matter of seconds.[11] With his right eye he could use Amaterasu, a ninjutsu which allowed him to create a black flame, that he could direct by moving his eye, to burn through anything in its path, including fire itself.''

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out there

''Itachi possessed the Mangekyō Sharingan, which increased his already great power, and enabled him to use his most powerful techniques. With his left eye, he could use Tsukuyomi, a genjutsu that traps an opponent's mind in an illusory world, torturing them for what seems like days in a matter of seconds.[11] With his right eye he could use Amaterasu, a ninjutsu which allowed him to create a black flame, that he could direct by moving his eye, to burn through anything in its path, including fire itself.''
    Yes and?

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ding ding dong

Yes and?
    You said that Itachi uses his right Mangekyo when he's doing Tsukiyomi, but he actually uses his left Mangekyo and my theory might be right.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lêt thý wíll bë døñê

Sorry for the english on topic u guys know dat when d gift was given to naruto it's that day dat itachi gave ms to sasuke meaning itachi didn't c dat(kyubi control) coming.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "shapeless, formless, be
    water my friend."

I think it is whatever it is you say on specs on tsukoyomi, plus somethuing else... Imean,, he said he was giving some, ofhis power.Forme it`s like saying soemthing fromme will be used by you. It might be wikld, but I think it`s got soemthing to do with Naruto´s eyes..we´ll have to wait for the enxt chapter.

I really liked this chap

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just chillin' relaxin' maxin'
    all out everything's cool

It's his right eye he's using in that situation... so it is Amaterasu you just proved yourself wrong...

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Stein View Post

It's his right eye he's using in that situation... so it is Amaterasu you just proved yourself wrong...
    nothing happened when he used his right eye, the crow came out when he used his left.
    or if you haven't realized, when someone is in front of you, their right side is your left side.

Last edited by supman; 07-29-2011 at 01:09 AM.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out there

You said that Itachi uses his right Mangekyo when he's doing Tsukiyomi, but he actually uses his left Mangekyo and my theory might be right.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/549/17

seriously dude, I think its right eye. Remember itachi is facing us so the sides are reversed.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lol, it was the right eye. I cant believe this is the debate.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    appreciating sarcasm

If you look at the way Itachi's eyebrow goes in the close up picture you can see it's the left eye - but in the bigger picture he's only got his right one activated.

That being said, OP your english is freakin annoying, if youre sorry for spelling mistakes don't make them to begin with -.-

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i dont think it will protect against susanoo remember the susanoo is stronger and unique for each uchicha atleast sauske's and itachi's are different so i think it will only protect against tsyukomy and amaterasu

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

but if u remember sauske has blaze release he can manipulate the black flames to a much greater degree if he surrounds the susanoo with it then naruto would have been fried may be with itachi's gift naruto can defeat the blaze release

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "shapeless, formless, be
    water my friend."

Quote Originally Posted by griems View Post
    If you look at the way Itachi's eyebrow goes in the close up picture you can see it's the left eye - but in the bigger picture he's only got his right one activated.

That being said, OP your english is freakin annoying, if youre sorry for spelling mistakes don't make them to begin with -.-

EVERYONE, COMFORTABLY ENOUGH BECOMES A TEACHER?

Thread guy, I pawn himfor you

gouda ESL Freak

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out there

Quote Originally Posted by naruto kyuubi View Post
    but if u remember sauske has blaze release he can manipulate the black flames to a much greater degree if he surrounds the susanoo with it then naruto would have been fried may be with itachi's gift naruto can defeat the blaze release
    why?

all naruto has to do is make a massive ransegan and ge won't anywhere near the impact and naruto fire off wind rasengans. And he dodge them now.

Forget the black flames dude, there not the problem.

The only problems would be that genjutsu sword if sasuke gets it as its affect seem instant and eternal the haxest weapon of all. But who knows we've seen the weapons before get owed so we could see how these weapons actually work.

Genjutsu like tyukmo used to be a problem but now he can enter in and out of sage/riko mides to discrupt his chakra at will.

That being said itachi was surprised naruto has come this far. Maybe this gift wont so important as we originnaly thought. Itachi can't plan for everything as many itachi fans like to think.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out there

Quote Originally Posted by griems View Post

Thats just a drawing incosisentency, there alot of them in the manga check out the sticty on the threads page.

The overall picture is correct one because if kishi wanted to show us him using his left eye he would at least shown it in the overview before the closeup.