Status
    Feb 2009
    This user has no status.

In what order of strength,power and knowledge the 4 main characters are.

Just pretty much give your rank from 1st strongest to 4th weakest.

Lets evaluate the characters.

Sasuke with itachis eyes

Madara - with his rinnegan and sharinghan and tailed beasts

Kabutoro - with his army.

Naruto - having mastered the kyuubi and his new sage powers.

Lets imagine if each character was to battle each other one v one full power.

I think in order of strength and Power it would be something like this.

1-Kabuto
    2- Madara
    3- draw
    4- draw

Pretty much becase Naruto and Sasuke will die when they fight each other. thats already settled.

Kabuto because he is literally unstoppable 1v1
    Because its you versus an Army.
    Kabuto also has the secret coffin, so on THAT pretty much being the deal breaker i have him 1st..only just though.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Somedays, I simply want to
    kill all of you

Re: In what order of strength,power and knowledge the 4 main characters are.

1. madara
    2. naruto
    3. sasuke
    4. dirt
    5. kabuto

kabuto is weaker than dirt i cant believe you put him at no 1

Status
    Feb 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by xtsukune uchiha View Post
    1. madara
    2. naruto
    3. sasuke
    4. dirt
    5. kabuto

kabuto is weaker than dirt i cant believe you put him at no 1
    How is that possible?

Explain how anyone could beat his whole army of jchuurinki 1v1.

He's fighting JUST 2 of them now and he's with killer bee!!

Status
    Jul 2011
    if you think deidara wins or
    loses a match that we both
    disagree on, your wrong and
    ill easily prove you why you
    are i know this guy like the
    back of my hand

1.madara
    2.naruto/sasuke
    3.naruto/sasuke
    4.kabuto

however kabuto is my number 6 of all time dont think im calling him weak or saying everyone will destroy him

Banned
    Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Deidara Akatsuki View Post
    Just pretty much give your rank from 1st strongest to 4th weakest.

Lets evaluate the characters.

Sasuke with itachis eyes

Madara - with his rinnegan and sharinghan and tailed beasts

Kabutoro - with his army.

Naruto - having mastered the kyuubi and his new sage powers.

Lets imagine if each character was to battle each other one v one full power.

I think in order of strength and Power it would be something like this.

1-Kabuto
    2- Madara
    3- draw
    4- draw

Pretty much becase Naruto and Sasuke will die when they fight each other. thats already settled.

Kabuto because he is literally unstoppable 1v1
    Because its you versus an Army.
    Kabuto also has the secret coffin, so on THAT pretty much being the deal breaker i have him 1st..only just though.
    Don't be a ****ing idiot and say Naruto's going to die, because the series is called Naruto for a reason. Don't be so ignorant.

Status
    Mar 2011
    kill all of you

How is that possible?

Explain how anyone could beat his whole army of jchuurinki 1v1.

He's fighting JUST 2 of them now and he's with killer bee!!
    kabuto needs to summon them first so if you stop him from summoning them you win, plus kabuto said all you need to do in order to make him release the edo tenseis is put him in genjutsu and force him to do so, right there sasuke and madara already win and narutos fast enough to take him down before he summons the edo tenseis.

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

I don't know why Sasuke is up there. We have yet to see his new powers. All of his fights, he was either beaten half to death or helped countless times other than like 2 fights which I will admit he won fairly (Deidera being one). He also isn't too smart but above average.

Tobi is obviously #1 right now but Minato was known to be the best of the best. Kabuto is up there to with Tobi. Itachi and Nagato I would say are in top 4 too just because they're fighting Bee and Naruto right now and were possibly one of the few strongest characters in the series.

Status
    Jul 2011
    back of my hand

Quote Originally Posted by Inception View Post
    I don't know why Sasuke is up there. We have yet to see his new powers. All of his fights, he was either beaten half to death or helped countless times other than like 2 fights which I will admit he won fairly (Deidera being one). He also isn't too smart but above average.

Tobi is obviously #1 right now but Minato was known to be the best of the best. Kabuto is up there to with Tobi. Itachi and Nagato I would say are in top 4 too just because they're fighting Bee and Naruto right now and were possibly one of the few strongest characters in the series.
    hes only talking about naruto sasuke madara and kabuto only those four

Status
    Feb 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by xtsukune uchiha View Post
    kabuto needs to summon them first so if you stop him from summoning them you win, plus kabuto said all you need to do in order to make him release the edo tenseis is put him in genjutsu and force him to do so, right there sasuke and madara already win and narutos fast enough to take him down before he summons the edo tenseis.
    There is no way on hell any ninja will get killed in any of these fights in the first 5 seconds.

Realistically now, if these 3 characters came up against him one, it wouldnt be over in 5 seconds.

He is a strategist and has 2 snakes attached to him with venoumous dna and a secret coffin whom would definatly shock them.

A fight with kabuto would be one over time. and with an unstoppable army on you ( assuming he doenst get cleaned out in 2 seconds )

would be too much for one individual.

for instance.
    Right now itachi alone has a crow jammed down naruto's neck. If that doesnt put him in a vulnerable state for 2 seconds i dont know what doesnt.

Sasuke would get shocked if he saw itachi.

Madara is cacking his pants over that coffin.

at the end of the day its one person versus 200. + what ever secret shit he has in store.

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by deidara senpai View Post
    hes only talking about naruto sasuke madara and kabuto only those four
    Ah ty

I'd go with Kabuto, Madara, Naruto and then Sasuke

Status
    Mar 2011
    SWERVE!

Quote Originally Posted by kaddie3 View Post
    Don't be a ****ing idiot and say Naruto's going to die, because the series is called Naruto for a reason. Don't be so ignorant.
    lol Kishi has to end the manga at some point. I see no reason in continuing much past him dieying as they have prophecized. i really hope Kishi doesn't pull a Kite and destroys the main enemy, makes a great ending to a great story... and then tries to make another saga which brings all the characters to square 1 as if nothing happened at all.

Status
    Mar 2011
    kill all of you

so your saying that because of two snakes he can take down them, and the secret coffin? madara was surprised not scared he said it would lower his battle strength, and obviously it wouldn't be a five minute fight but basically if naruto is fast enough he can immobilize kabuto, and like i said its two seconds that madara or sasuke need to cast genjutsu, if your saying that kabuto starts the battle with all his edo tenseis already out that is a completely unfair match considering it should take time to summon them all? not only that but i believe the jinchuurikis were summoned via edo tensei by madara because kabuto showed him how to do it.

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

do you guys feel like playing a game?

Status
    Jul 2011
    back of my hand

ooooh i didnt read the thing completely if you could include edos and tailed beasts my new list

madara
    kabuto
    naruto/sasuke if anything naruto because we know his abilities

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Kabuto is still the best atm. Sure Madara has Edo Tensei bodies but most likely, they are the ones Kabuto revived. If not then it's still not enough. Kabuto has control over Nagato, in other words, Kabuto has a Rinnegan too. He also has Itachi's MS and if Susano'o still has Yata's Mirror and Totsuka Sword then it makes Kabuto nearly invincible.

We still have not seen Kabuto's "other technique" which he claimed made him invincible.

Status
    Mar 2011
    SWERVE!

oh i go
    1 Kabuto since he does manage to get out of trouble every time and comes out stronger with every battle he actually fights in. this guy is simply a troll, why? because no1 knows what he is planning... ever and somehow always comes out on top.

2 Naruto/Bee well these guys have brute force down pact, naruto might have a slight advantage because of the xtra tail and sage mode, but yea i have a feeling kabuto knows a way to control them w/o use of a sharingan.

3 Madara is old and crispy... he even said he was a shell of himself comared to his prime. honestly you thought the 3rd was old? Madara was a grown a$$ man when hiruzen and crew were little kids. but, he managed to live this long and would mop the earth with Sasuke even in his old age. I dont think he can handle much physical dmg considering he had to use inzanagi or w/e to escape Konan's barrage.

4. Ichiraku Ramen dude. NOW we havent seen much of this guy's fighting experience. lol but i've firmly stand by the fact that he is the strongest random citizen character in the manga ever. i would list some of the posts i made with evidence backing my response up, but i'm too lazy atm. lifting ramen baskets all DAY!

5. Sauce yes the power-up vaccuum. he just sucks...all the free handouts possible and fights to achieve absolutely nothing. Honestly i wondered what he was going to do with himself after he killed his brother, but now we know... he gon die. he is at the bottom because he is a nub. he gets all these powers and spams them untill he can't use it anymore (oro's curse seal, Itachi's ameterasu, his MS etc, then begs for more power when he finds out he can still be beaten

Status
    Feb 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Gouki View Post
    lol Kishi has to end the manga at some point. I see no reason in continuing much past him dieying as they have prophecized. i really hope Kishi doesn't pull a Kite and destroys the main enemy, makes a great ending to a great story... and then tries to make another saga which brings all the characters to square 1 as if nothing happened at all.
    just like bleach

Status
    Mar 2011
    SWERVE!

just like bleach
    exactly i didn't want to say the name tho >.<

Status
    Feb 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Inception View Post
    Kabuto is still the best atm. Sure Madara has Edo Tensei bodies but most likely, they are the ones Kabuto revived. If not then it's still not enough. Kabuto has control over Nagato, in other words, Kabuto has a Rinnegan too. He also has Itachi's MS and if Susano'o still has Yata's Mirror and Totsuka Sword then it makes Kabuto nearly invincible.

We still have not seen Kabuto's "other technique" which he claimed made him invincible.
    Exactly.

its incomprehensable how they could compare one character alone. itachi and nagato actually said that they are invincible and could accomplish anything.

that fact alone puts them into contention. the rest is just the icing in the cake.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Thinking

It will end with Naruto being so strong that Madara, Sasuke and Kabuto are so bellow Naruto's level that they're totally defeated or are on the verge of defeat that they run away to re thing their stagey for a noter day, as long as Naruto is alive they will not attack until they think they have a chance of victory.

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

1.Tobi
    2.Naruto
    3.Sasuke
    4.Kabuto

Status
    Jul 2011
    This user has no status.

My order:

Kabuto
    Tobi
    Naruto
    Sasuke

Kabuto has an undead Akatsuki army on his side plus his unknown coffin *cough* Madara *cough* he also has been shown to be very intelligent and to think his plans through carefully.

Tobi he possesses both the Sharingan and the Rinnegan and is utilizing the 6 previous Jinchuriki's as the new Six Paths of Pain. He is also intelligent and will not hesitate to make a decisive move quickly.

Naruto has Sage mode and Kyubi mode at his disposal but does not know enough about either Tobi or Kabuto to effectively combat them especially with Kabuto wielding an Edo Tensei army.

Sasuke, Where to begin with this one, he has had his power handed to him repeatedly throughout the series yet still manages to lose with it nearly every time, he was given the cursed seal by Orochimaru and barely beat everyone he fought with it that wasn't just a fodder ninja. Itachi let himself die so that Sasuke would acquire his MS but what does he do? He goes and uses it so much that he is nearly as blind as Itachi was and still manages to almost die on roughly 3 separate occasions so now he has the EMS given to him by Madara in part due to Itachi intentionally allowing Sasuke to kill him. People complain about Naruto's power ups being bad but at least Naruto worked his butt off to develop or learn most of his jutsu rather than getting eye hacks like Sasuke.

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

IMO Kabuto is stronger than madara/Tobi and heres why i say this.... WHAT HAVE WE SEEN TOBI DO? NOTHING. HE HAS A REN/SHAR, 6 JINKS, EMS (SUPPOSIDLY) AND HES DONE NOTHING. ONLY TIME WE SAW HIM FIGHT WAS AGINST KONAN. NOT SUPRISED HE FAUGHT THE ONLY GIRL IN ATKATSUKI.