View Poll Results: What will happen to Kakashi in Manga 424?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • He will die (

    4 9.52%
  • He will go blind or lose his sharingan

    9 21.43%
  • He's just playing with Pain, something that bad can't happen to Copy Ninja Kakashi Hatake

    17 40.48%
  • Can't say

    12 28.57%
Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 31
  1. #1
    Shikamaru mess_enger_guy's Avatar
    Status
    mess_enger_guy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    91
    This user has no status.
     

    What will happen to Kakashi in the next manga?

    Manga 423 has left us all Kakashi fans wondering what is going to happen to our beloved Kakashi in the next manga. I personally have to possibilities in my mind, Kakashi can go blind or he's just playing with Pain. Please present your opinion by voting and discussing about the fate of Kakashi Hatake.

    P. S. If you haven't already done so please do check out hitsugaara's scanalation for Manga 423. I thought hitsugaara's scanalation had the best quality out of all releases. The links are as follows:

    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XT5CCL8A
    http://www.mediafire.com/?wztdz2sjrzf
     
         

  2. #2
    What? Kazamori's Avatar
    Status
    Kazamori is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    9,653
    Location
    Isolated Room
    This user has no status.
     



    Can't say
     
         

  3. #3
    † Allen Walker † Faceless's Avatar
    Status
    Faceless is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    5,325
    Location
    in Nyanmaru's pants. She bought me some pants O_O
    This user has no status.
     



    THIS could happen:
    Kakashi loses his eye.
    Which eye?
    If he loses the sharingan eye, he loses all his copied jutsus, which makes him basically... f***ked.
    If he loses his normal eye, he has to depend on the sharingan eye, and unlike the uchiha clan, he cant deactivate the sharingan's power. So he;ll go blind eventually. Which makes him once again... f***ked.
     
         

  4. #4
    Shikamaru mess_enger_guy's Avatar
    Status
    mess_enger_guy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    91
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by The Faceless Shinobi View Post
    THIS could happen:
    Kakashi loses his eye.
    Which eye?
    If he loses the sharingan eye, he loses all his copied jutsus, which makes him basically... f***ked.
    If he loses his normal eye, he has to depend on the sharingan eye, and unlike the uchiha clan, he cant deactivate the sharingan's power. So he;ll go blind eventually. Which makes him once again... f***ked.
    I agree with you. He can't afford to loose any of his eye...
     
         

  5. #5
    sanin Ero sennin's Avatar
    Status
    Ero sennin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,300
    Location
    scotland
    This user has no status.
     

    kakashi could be dopelganger look at naruto in the fight with neji he held it on so he could attack from behind. or it could be a ninja useing a replication technque sacraficeing himself to give kakashi time. either that or its kakashis space time jutsu. anyway god pein see kakashi as a threat hes adiment on getting rid of him.
     
         

  6. #6
    Kirabi's Avatar
    Status
    Kirabi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    16,126
    Weegee Death Stare.
     



    No not kashi!!!
     
         

  7. #7
    † Allen Walker † Faceless's Avatar
    Status
    Faceless is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    5,325
    Location
    in Nyanmaru's pants. She bought me some pants O_O
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by Ero sennin View Post
    kakashi could be dopelganger.
    He just used a bushin in the early fight (actually lightning clone to be exact). He cant be that prepared to have two back-up plans, no matter how prepared he is. Plus how can he know what Pain would do, this is the first time he's fighting him?
     
         

  8. #8
    Member jerwin17's Avatar
    Status
    jerwin17 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    72
    Location
    Philippines
    This user has no status.
     

    What if kakashi really go blind, and then eventually he will gain pein's eyes?Aw. Just an opinion.
     
         

  9. #9
    narusaku ftw Xero's Avatar
    Status
    Xero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,390
    Location
    florida baby!
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by The Faceless Shinobi View Post
    He just used a bushin in the early fight (actually lightning clone to be exact). He cant be that prepared to have two back-up plans, no matter how prepared he is. Plus how can he know what Pain would do, this is the first time he's fighting him?
    Using a clone when nobody is looking is basic 'by the book' strategy, but knowing when and how to use clones comes from battle experience. Also, Lightning Clones aren't the same as Shadow Clones, so that's why Pein believes that he threw a nail at the real Kakashi. There is a reason that Shadow Clones take up so much chakra.. and it is because it's impossible to differentiate them from the real body.
     
         

  10. #10
    Shikamaru mess_enger_guy's Avatar
    Status
    mess_enger_guy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    91
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Xero View Post
    Using a clone when nobody is looking is basic 'by the book' strategy, but knowing when and how to use clones comes from battle experience. Also, Lightning Clones aren't the same as Shadow Clones, so that's why Pein believes that he threw a nail at the real Kakashi. There is a reason that Shadow Clones take up so much chakra.. and it is because it's impossible to differentiate them from the real body.
    It's real Kakashi in front of Pain that is for sure because even God realm says that this time it's the real you.

    Quote Originally Posted by jerwin17 View Post
    What if kakashi really go blind, and then eventually he will gain pein's eyes?Aw. Just an opinion.
    Even though it sounds impossible but that would be too cool. We'll see six paths of Kakashi :D
     
         

  11. #11
    narusaku ftw Xero's Avatar
    Status
    Xero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,390
    Location
    florida baby!
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by mess_enger_guy View Post
    It's real Kakashi in front of Pain that is for sure because even God realm says that this time it's the real you.
    Pein can't tell the difference between Kakashi and a Shadow Clone.
     
         

  12. #12
    ℂ⋆ -Andy-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Andy- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    14,011
    This user has no status.
     

    i sead go blind or something
     
         

  13. #13
    Shikamaru mess_enger_guy's Avatar
    Status
    mess_enger_guy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    91
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Xero View Post
    Pein can't tell the difference between Kakashi and a Shadow Clone.
    That is correct cause Pain killed the lighting clone thinking it to be the real Kakashi. I am saying it's not a clone cause the God realm specially says that this time it's the real you. He wouldn't be speaking without a reason. Also when we see Kakashi in the end he's hurt real bad and blood is flowing from his head, such a thing wouldn't happen to a clone, it would just disappear It's just my opinion...
     
         

  14. #14
    ANBU GRAVITY SAGE KASTAWAY's Avatar
    Status
    KASTAWAY is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    527
    Location
    Mountain Mist Village
    This user has no status.
     

    LAST POINT, PLEASE NARUTO FANS , READ THE TRAITS AND KNOWN POWERS OF ALL EYE TECHNIQUES. IT WILL GIVE YOU AND IDEA OF WHAT CAN AND CANNOT HAPPEN IN THE NARUTO WORLD.

    Byakugan
    The Byakugan allows the user to see the critical areas and where the chakra is stored in his/her opponent(s).Byakugan user see the Tenketsu (Chakra holes) and neutralize them, literally stopping their chakra flow and eventually killing the opponent.The Byakugan also allows the user to see almost 360 degrees or panoramic view seeing things from all direction. Around the 3rd vertebrate is the only area where there is a blind spot.

    Sharingan
    The Sharingan is a special type of power inside the eyes. It is released through the pupils and requires a great amount of chakra and attention. The Sharingan allows the user to copy and see through all Ninjutsu (Ninja Techniques), Genjutsu (Illusionary Techniques), and Taijutsu (Hand to Hand combat).

    Rinnegan
    characterized by a number of concentric circles around the pupil. The Rinnegan gives the user the ability to control all six types of Elemental Chakra. It's assumed that it also gives the user the ability to control rain, create copies of anyone they desire, transfer in between bodies, and gives he or she an unique array of summons gives the user the ability to control all six types of Elemental Chakra. It's assumed that it also gives the user the ability to control rain, create copies of anyone they desire, transfer in between bodies, and gives he or she an unique array of summons.also has the power to be able to see from each of their points of view at the same time.

    YES THE RINNEGAN IS THE MOST POWERFUL EYE TECHNIQUE, BUT THE RINNEGAN CANNOT copy and see through all Ninjutsu , Genjutsu , and Taijutsu

    THE GREAT COPY NINJA WILL LIVE!!!!!
     
         

  15. #15
    ANBU GRAVITY SAGE KASTAWAY's Avatar
    Status
    KASTAWAY is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    527
    Location
    Mountain Mist Village
    This user has no status.
     

    I LIKE THIS ONE

    WE LEARNED MORE ABOUT PAIN, Kakashi HAS A PLAN, HE NEVER ATTACKS WITHOUT A PLAN FOR ESCAPE.

    I HAVE ALSO READ, PEOPLE DONT BELIEVE ITS A Genjutsu, I ASK WHY?

    j-MAN PUT TWO PAIN BODY'S DOWN WITH THE HELP OF THESE Genjutsu

    GOD PAIN IS NO DIFFERENT

    I ALSO BELIEVE THAT WE ARE OVERESTIMATING THE Rinnegan JUST BECAUSE THE founder of the ninja world and the creator of the first jutsu, the Six Realms Sage HAD RINNEGAN.

    GOD PAIN IS WEAK TO ME HE WAS THE FIRST TO CALL FOR BACK-UP
    GOD PAIN NEEDED HELP FROM THE OTHER PAIN TO TAKE A DEATH BLOW FROM Kakashi
    GOD PAIN ONLY SHOWED ON POWER (PUSH-PULL FORCE POWER) (I LIKE IT BUT CAN DO BETTER)
     
         

  16. #16
    S-Class Ninja Kene13's Avatar
    Status
    Kene13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    48
    This user has no status.
     

    It ain't over yet

    Either Tsunade, Guy, or Yamato are goin to save Kakashi. Hopefully its Tsunade cuz I really wanna see what she can. That or Kakashi has just enough chakra left to pull off Kamui
     
         

  17. #17
    sanin Ero sennin's Avatar
    Status
    Ero sennin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,300
    Location
    scotland
    This user has no status.
     

    maybe guy will show up it may be the only way beat god relm pein is speed and power guy and rock lee have that kind of speed and power choji and his father don't. how can god pein attack a opponent that he can't see look at rock lee vs sasuke he could see the chakra movements but couldn't see lees attacks. may be the only effect stratergy against god pein is tijutsu. can't see kakashi getting killed this early in a fight.
     
         

  18. #18
    narusaku ftw Xero's Avatar
    Status
    Xero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,390
    Location
    florida baby!
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by mess_enger_guy View Post
    God realm specially says that this time it's the real you. He wouldn't be speaking without a reason. Also when we see Kakashi in the end he's hurt real bad and blood is flowing from his head, such a thing wouldn't happen to a clone, it would just disappear It's just my opinion...
    Hmm I see what you're saying but still, I bet Kakashi can hold a Shadow Clone for much longer than Naruto can, when it comes to just 1 Clone and I'm pretty sure blood spatters from Naruto's Clones too.

    As for Pein saying "You don't seem to be a Clone," well.. he's not so sure because he was afraid to get close to it. Kakashi's fooled Pein already so obviously he's not the smartest ninja, so it'd be safe to say that Kakashi will fool him again.
     
         

  19. #19
    Shikamaru mess_enger_guy's Avatar
    Status
    mess_enger_guy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    91
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Xero View Post
    Hmm I see what you're saying but still, I bet Kakashi can hold a Shadow Clone for much longer than Naruto can, when it comes to just 1 Clone and I'm pretty sure blood spatters from Naruto's Clones too.

    As for Pein saying "You don't seem to be a Clone," well.. he's not so sure because he was afraid to get close to it. Kakashi's fooled Pein already so obviously he's not the smartest ninja, so it'd be safe to say that Kakashi will fool him again.
    Let's hope what you are saying is correct and Kakashi screws Pain without losing his life or eyes...
     
         

  20. #20
    Member Ebbs82's Avatar
    Status
    Ebbs82 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    187
    Location
    South Jersey
    This user has no status.
     



    He may still have his summons. Maybe the dogs help him out. Wouldn't be the first time.
     
         

  21. #21
    Renegade Sama. Yup! Renegade's Avatar
    Status
    Renegade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,839
    Location
    Denmark
    This user has no status.
     

    I have a feeling that Shikamaru & his dad will interferre.
     
         

  22. #22
    sanin Ero sennin's Avatar
    Status
    Ero sennin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,300
    Location
    scotland
    This user has no status.
     

    yeah maybe the shadow bind can stop the nail in time.
     
         

  23. #23
    Former Senior Counsellor Sai..'s Avatar
    Status
    Sai.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    999
    Location
    Not in NB anymore
    This user has no status.
     



    He better die. I won't let Kishi ruin my $5000 bet on his death, along with some other $600,000 by various though anonymous NB members.
     
         

  24. #24
    Academy Student
    Status
    Neko_Uchiha_Sasuke18 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    6
    This user has no status.
     

    well would kakashi die that easily....they aready killed Jiriya....i think that Katsya (tsunade's slug) will get there in time.... but who knows
     
         

  25. #25
    Member Armathyx's Avatar
    Status
    Armathyx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    892
    The Gravedigger
     

    Re: What will happen to Kakashi in the next manga?

    Guess he didn't die after all.
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •