Status
    In the middle of nowhere and everywhere. >_o
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Itachi's Gift and Mangekyou Sharingan.

The topic of Itachi's gift has been discussed several time until now, so I'm not repeating that again. By reading manga 549, I came to the conclusion that, Itachi knew that sasuke will gain MS someday. and after getting it, he would be able to do Amaterasu/ Tsukuyomi/ Susano'o. In order to prevent using sasuke from killing naruto, itachi gave naruto an automatic defence system against Amaterasu/ Tsukuyomi/ Susano'o in the shape of the crow. And another point to notice, Naruto haven't seen Sasuke's MS or performing him the any MS doujutsu. But in the latest manga, when Itachi jumped over the Nagato's summoning, he activates his MS.

after seeing in the eyes, that crows appears from Naruto's mouth. So my point is, that crow is an automatic counter attack/defence against MS doujutsu.

Hope you guys get my point.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    No.

Re: Itachi's Gift and Mangekyou Sharingan.

no way,Sherlock..

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Man,we all know that this is one of theory's..i've read something like that on many others thread's , why did you make this thread ? You've could just post this on some other thread and not making yours just to say what you think,what would happen if we all make thread about what we think Itachi gave to Naruto...and half of them would be same(he gave him defence against Amaterasu/Tsukuyomi) Not cool...

It might be it...

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yeah we figured as much. Itachi know that MS doujutsu is very dangerous and Naruto needed something to counter Sasuke.

But why did Itachi give something to naruto that helps naruto killing his(Itachi's) own little brother.

Itachi spared Sasuke's lives on "THAT NIGHT" and know he helps Naruto beating him?

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichinaru View Post
    Man,we all know that this is one of theory's..i've read something like that on many others thread's , why did you make this thread ? You've could just post this on some other thread and not making yours just to say what you think,what would happen if we all make thread about what we think Itachi gave to Naruto...and half of them would be same(he gave him defence against Amaterasu/Tsukuyomi) Not cool...

It might be it...
    What the hell are you talking about. First of all this is a forum, where you discuss and share thoughts.

If you just post on another thread you are not sure that anyone even read it.

But you are right that there is too many ****-threads and X vs X - threads, but this is not like that.

plus this guys a sannin

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Xzibit View Post
    Yeah we figured as much. Itachi know that MS doujutsu is very dangerous and Naruto needed something to counter Sasuke.

But why did Itachi give something to naruto that helps naruto killing his(Itachi's) own little brother.

Itachi spared Sasuke's lives on "THAT NIGHT" and know he helps Naruto beating him?
    Noo,he thinks Naruto will be able to defeat Sasuke without killing him..he trusts Naruto,that is why he gave him that gift so he could stop sasuke if Sasuke decides to destroy Kanoha...

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What the hell are you talking about. First of all this is a forum, where you discuss and share thoughts.

But you are right that there is too many ****-threads and X vs X - threads, but this is not like that.

plus this guys a sannin
    Well i haven't been rude i was just asking :/

And what it means if he is Sannin???

Last edited by Ichinaru; 07-29-2011 at 11:17 AM. Reason: mistakes

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizh View Post
    The topic of Itachi's gift has been discussed several time until now, so I'm not repeating that again. By reading manga 549, I came to the conclusion that, Itachi knew that sasuke will gain MS someday. and after getting it, he would be able to do Amaterasu/ Tsukuyomi/ Susano'o. In order to prevent using sasuke from killing naruto, itachi gave naruto an automatic defence system against Amaterasu/ Tsukuyomi/ Susano'o in the shape of the crow. And another point to notice, Naruto haven't seen Sasuke's MS or performing him the any MS doujutsu. But in the latest manga, when Itachi jumped over the Nagato's summoning, he activates his MS.

after seeing in the eyes, that crows appears from Naruto's mouth. So my point is, that crow is an automatic counter attack/defence against MS doujutsu.

U just wrote what everyone already knew:P

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

it might be

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ding ding dong

Actually he first activated his Amaterasu sharingan, then he activates his Tsukiyomi sharingan and said ''lets see what happens''. Itachi's gift protects from Tsukiyomi.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Het is allang bepaald.

plus this guys a sannin
    lol first you bash him and then say he's right LOOOL!

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizh View Post

So what's the EMS doing there?