View Poll Results: Who would win?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kage5

    39 67.24%
  • Sasuke

    21 36.21%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 5 12345 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 123
  1. #1
    Tetsu Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Tetsu Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Yeah,Im that guy on the roof aiming a sniper rifle through your window.Hi.
    Posts
    7,930
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you're reading this you've
    too much time on your hands
     

    Sasuke(EMS)vs.The Five Kages

    Title explains it all,Madara is there to intervein breifly only when he needs to.
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member arv993's Avatar
    Status
    arv993 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,127
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke(EMS)vs.The Five Kages

    5 kages most likely
     
         

  3. #3
    Gilda's Avatar
    Status
    Gilda is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    No man's land
    Posts
    3,498
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke(EMS)vs.The Five Kages

    5 kages.......all them together could make him dead
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member Gildarts Clive's Avatar
    Status
    Gildarts Clive is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Hell's Heaven
    Posts
    8,182
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke(EMS)vs.The Five Kages

    sasuke wins, they couldnt take him down with ms imagine with ems
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member natssuu's Avatar
    Status
    natssuu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    In the world of mushrooms
    Posts
    9,135
    Post Thanks / Like
    ding ding dong
     

    Re: Sasuke(EMS)vs.The Five Kages

    He would win all of them one by one. But them all tohether, even Sasuke can't handle them.
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member arv993's Avatar
    Status
    arv993 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,127
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke(EMS)vs.The Five Kages

    Quote Originally Posted by natssuu View Post
    He would win all of them one by one. But them all tohether, even Sasuke can't handle them.
    exactly what i thought
     
         

  7. #7
    Tetsu Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Tetsu Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Yeah,Im that guy on the roof aiming a sniper rifle through your window.Hi.
    Posts
    7,930
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you're reading this you've
    too much time on your hands
     

    Re: Sasuke(EMS)vs.The Five Kages

    Quote Originally Posted by hinata ajna View Post
    5 kages.......all them together could make him dead
    Are you so sure?Sasuke did well before and that was when he wasnt used to the power of the MS now he mastered the power and he has the EMS
     
         

  8. #8
    Darui..'s Avatar
    Status
    Darui.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Lost...
    Posts
    13,625
    Post Thanks / Like
    305 to Kumo #Darui4Sage
     

    Re: Sasuke(EMS)vs.The Five Kages

    Quote Originally Posted by natssuu View Post
    He would win all of them one by one. But them all tohether, even Sasuke can't handle them.
    No sasuke can't beat the Raikage, Tsuchikage,or the Mizukage 1 on 1. He definitely can't beat them altogether, come on be serious.
     
         

  9. #9
    Member chickmagnet's Avatar
    Status
    chickmagnet is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    573
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke(EMS)vs.The Five Kages

    Quote Originally Posted by rinnekugan View Post
    sasuke wins, they couldnt take him down with ms imagine with ems
    lol thats coz he had help at every turn the raikage wouldve had taken em out alone
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member Gildarts Clive's Avatar
    Status
    Gildarts Clive is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Hell's Heaven
    Posts
    8,182
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke(EMS)vs.The Five Kages

    Quote Originally Posted by chickmagnet View Post
    lol thats coz he had help at every turn the raikage wouldve had taken em out alone
    i didnt see anyone help him with mizukage, tsusikage, and danzo!!:flaw:
     
         

  11. #11
    Jedi mind tricks anyone? Kyuubikiller's Avatar
    Status
    Kyuubikiller is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Hidden Land of The Ohio Leaf
    Posts
    1,061
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke(EMS)vs.The Five Kages

    The only Kages Sasuke may be able to defeat are Gaara and Tsunade. The rest of them will rip him a new butthole, and all together he would just die lol Sasuke didn't really do much of anything but run when he fought the Kages, it wasn't really all that great tbh, Raikage ripped him one, Mizukage was going to, and Tsuchikage would have killed him if it weren't for Madara.
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member Amanwithnoplan's Avatar
    Status
    Amanwithnoplan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    On the pavement thinking about the government.
    Posts
    2,071
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke(EMS)vs.The Five Kages

    Quote Originally Posted by rinnekugan View Post
    i didnt see anyone help him with mizukage, tsusikage, and danzo!!:flaw:
    no help with the tsusikage? madara saved him from being vaporized.
     
         

  13. #13
    Jedi mind tricks anyone? Kyuubikiller's Avatar
    Status
    Kyuubikiller is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Hidden Land of The Ohio Leaf
    Posts
    1,061
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke(EMS)vs.The Five Kages

    Quote Originally Posted by rinnekugan View Post
    i didnt see anyone help him with mizukage, tsusikage, and danzo!!:flaw:
    um, did you read the manga?? Zetsu interfered with the Mizukage, Madara interfered with the Tsuchikage, and Karen was helping him the whole time with Danzo. Now I'm calling your flaw. :flaw:
     
         

  14. #14
    Darui..'s Avatar
    Status
    Darui.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Lost...
    Posts
    13,625
    Post Thanks / Like
    305 to Kumo #Darui4Sage
     

    Re: Sasuke(EMS)vs.The Five Kages

    Sasuke had help like this:

    Raikage: Jugo, Suigetsu, and Madara
    Tsuchikage: Madara
    Mizukage: Madara and Zetsu
    Danzo: Karin and Madara
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member natssuu's Avatar
    Status
    natssuu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    In the world of mushrooms
    Posts
    9,135
    Post Thanks / Like
    ding ding dong
     

    Re: Sasuke(EMS)vs.The Five Kages

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyuubikiller View Post
    The only Kages Sasuke may be able to defeat are Gaara and Tsunade. The rest of them will rip him a new butthole, and all together he would just die lol Sasuke didn't really do much of anything but run when he fought the Kages, it wasn't really all that great tbh, Raikage ripped him one, Mizukage was going to, and Tsuchikage would have killed him if it weren't for Madara.
    Sasuke didn't have a perfect Susanoo then and now he has EMS so he's more powerful.

    Only way Mizukage can defeat Sasuke, is to be in closed place.

    Of course Tsuchikage would have killed him, Sasuke fought with three kages before him and was exhausted.

    Raikage has to lost part of his body to even touch Sasuke, so Raikage would lose because of his stupidity.

    Gaara's sand can't break Susanoo

    Tsunade isn't fast enough to dodge Amaterasu
     
         

  16. #16
    Reborn's Avatar
    Status
    Reborn is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    Posts
    10,727
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Sasuke(EMS)vs.The Five Kages

    If he's fighting all of them at the same time he's going to get spanked, like Grandad spanks Riley on the Boondocks. Sasuke should've died four times since he got his MS (Against KB because he was holding back, which is a big no, no, against the Raikage, against the Tsuchikage, and against the Mizukage. He had help each time from Taka, Gaara, Madara, and Zetsu). EMS he's going be significantly stronger then he was with his standard but I'm saying the Five Kage have this one all together. One on One idk depends on the power of EMS.
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member natssuu's Avatar
    Status
    natssuu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    In the world of mushrooms
    Posts
    9,135
    Post Thanks / Like
    ding ding dong
     

    Re: Sasuke(EMS)vs.The Five Kages

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyuubikiller View Post
    um, did you read the manga?? Zetsu interfered with the Mizukage, Madara interfered with the Tsuchikage, and Karen was helping him the whole time with Danzo. Now I'm calling your flaw. :flaw:
    Karin didn't help him at all. Sasuke figured Danzo's Izanagi by himself. Karin healed him after the fight and Danzo just took her his hostage. I wouldn't say that's fighting.
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member arv993's Avatar
    Status
    arv993 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,127
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke(EMS)vs.The Five Kages

    Quote Originally Posted by McAfeezy View Post
    No sasuke can't beat the Raikage, Tsuchikage,or the Mizukage 1 on 1. He definitely can't beat them altogether, come on be serious.
    r u crazy he took away an arm from A and was only using Ms and the only reason mizukage and tsuchikage could even hurt him was because he was tired from overusing his eyes which is no longer a problem and now he also has a better version of susano.
     
         

  19. #19
    Jedi mind tricks anyone? Kyuubikiller's Avatar
    Status
    Kyuubikiller is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Hidden Land of The Ohio Leaf
    Posts
    1,061
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke(EMS)vs.The Five Kages

    Quote Originally Posted by natssuu View Post
    Sasuke didn't have a perfect Susanoo then and now he has EMS so he's more powerful.

    Only way Mizukage can defeat Sasuke, is to be in closed place.

    Of course Tsuchikage would have killed him, Sasuke fought with three kages before him and was exhausted.

    Raikage has to lost part of his body to even touch Sasuke, so Raikage would lose because of his stupidity.

    Gaara's sand can't break Susanoo

    Tsunade isn't fast enough to dodge Amaterasu
    Sigh......Didn't I already say Tsunade and Gaara are the only Kages who might not be able to beat him? Please pay attention smdh.

    ok, Tsuchikage will kill a fresh Sasuke, There is no escaping Dust release unless of course you are Madara or Minato. To say the Mizukage can only kill Sasuke in a closed area is just stupid, and I'm still up in the air about Raikage, but I know altogether they will tear him up, EMS or not.
     
         

  20. #20
    Darui..'s Avatar
    Status
    Darui.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Lost...
    Posts
    13,625
    Post Thanks / Like
    305 to Kumo #Darui4Sage
     

    Re: Sasuke(EMS)vs.The Five Kages

    Quote Originally Posted by arv993 View Post
    r u crazy he took away an arm from A and was only using Ms and the only reason mizukage and tsuchikage could even hurt him was because he was tired from overusing his eyes which is no longer a problem and now he also has a better version of susano.
    If he would have kept fighting the Raikage, Sasuke would dead right now. the Raikage broke through Susanoo and was about to kill him. The Tsuchikage would kill him no matter what and the Mizukage would have killed him.
     
         

  21. #21
    Senior Member arv993's Avatar
    Status
    arv993 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,127
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke(EMS)vs.The Five Kages

    Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    If he's fighting all of them at the same time he's going to get spanked, like Grandad spanks Riley on the Boondocks. Sasuke should've died four times since he got his MS (Against KB because he was holding back, which is a big no, no, against the Raikage, against the Tsuchikage, and against the Mizukage. He had help each time from Taka, Gaara, Madara, and Zetsu). EMS he's going be significantly stronger then he was with his standard but I'm saying the Five Kage have this one all together. One on One idk depends on the power of EMS.
    one on one sasuke would definitely win but he can't win by himself vs all 5 of them he can't win but would kill 1 or 2 of them and damage others, with ems he would be on the lvl of madara when he fought hashirama except we don't kno if he has kamui yet if he does and can use it like madara then he actually has achance in beating all of them because he can't get hurt easily.
     
         

  22. #22
    Senior Member arv993's Avatar
    Status
    arv993 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,127
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke(EMS)vs.The Five Kages

    Quote Originally Posted by McAfeezy View Post
    If he would have kept fighting the Raikage, Sasuke would dead right now. the Raikage broke through Susanoo and was about to kill him. The Tsuchikage would kill him no matter what and the Mizukage would have killed him.
    you can't be sure of that he might have been only injured fatally and raikage would have definitely lost his leg and forget about his speed becos you can't run with one leg. Sasuke was heavily injured after fighting A.
     
         

  23. #23
    The Amazing Uchiha captainEO's Avatar
    Status
    captainEO is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    At the local casino with Hashi, my pal. We're winning.
    Posts
    2,386
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status? Ain't nobody got time
    fo dat.
     

    Re: Sasuke(EMS)vs.The Five Kages

    Quote Originally Posted by McAfeezy View Post
    No sasuke can't beat the Raikage, Tsuchikage,or the Mizukage 1 on 1. He definitely can't beat them altogether, come on be serious.
    Throughout the manga Sasuke has been compared to Madara.
    Sasuke is Madara's favourite kid. He even said a sharingan capable of awakening susanoo is rare. Which Sasuke can do

    Oonoki said at the five kage meeting that a man of Madara's skill "could bring any plan to fruition". Imagine the oldest kage thinks Madara can take all of them on.

    EMS is godlike, the Uchiha killed themselves over it. And with it Madara rose to fame to become the bamf who led the Uchiha to new heights.

    Madara himself, the guy who's been a witness to over a 100 years worth of Uchiha. Thinks this highly of Sasuke - thought an MS Sasuke could handle 5 kage. He's even guiding his development, imagine.

    EMS is likely to be Sasuke's last upgrade. So it follows that his full potential will be realized. And he should be comparable to an EMS Madara in his prime

    Whether you like or not EMS will place him among Hashirama and Madara
     
         

  24. #24
    Darui..'s Avatar
    Status
    Darui.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Lost...
    Posts
    13,625
    Post Thanks / Like
    305 to Kumo #Darui4Sage
     

    Re: Sasuke(EMS)vs.The Five Kages

    Sasuke will never get Kamui, the only people who can use that is Kakashi and Obito. Sasuke will get his ass whipped by 3 out of 5 Kage.
     
         

  25. #25
    Senior Member arv993's Avatar
    Status
    arv993 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,127
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke(EMS)vs.The Five Kages

    Quote Originally Posted by captainEO View Post
    Throughout the manga Sasuke has been compared to Madara.
    Sasuke is Madara's favourite kid. He even said a sharingan capable of awakening susanoo is rare. Which Sasuke can do

    Oonoki said at the five kage meeting that a man of Madara's skill "could bring any plan to fruition". Imagine the oldest kage thinks Madara can take all of them on.

    EMS is godlike, the Uchiha killed themselves over it. And with it Madara rose to fame to become the bamf who led the Uchiha to new heights.

    Madara himself, the guy who's been a witness to over a 100 years worth of Uchiha. Thinks this highly of Sasuke - thought an MS Sasuke could handle 5 kage. He's even guiding his development, imagine.

    EMS is likely to be Sasuke's last upgrade. So it follows that his full potential will be realized. And he should be comparable to an EMS Madara in his prime

    Whether you like or not EMS will place him among Hashirama and Madara
    i don't like sasuke but you are definately right A has no idea how powerful madara really is and tsuchikage was someone who fought him and knows how truly great he is and thus saying that he could bring any plan to his fruition. Yes ems would allow sasuke to just spam whatever he wants and if he acquires the kamui and use it as a teleportaion jutsu like madara he can pretty much no get any damage and only give damage to the kages.
     
         

Page 1 of 5 12345 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •