Status
    Dec 2009
    This user has no status.

Re: I told YOU guys!!!!

Status
    Jun 2010
    Het is allang bepaald.

He gave him a self defence system for the MS/EMS jutsu's he did not gave him a sharingan unless you can show it to me, you have nothing to rub in about.

fail thread is fail troll is fail nb member.

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathReaperSeal View Post
    He gave him a self defence system for the MS/EMS jutsu's he did not gave him a sharingan unless you can show it to me, you have nothing to rub in about.

fail thread is fail troll is fail nb member.
    well thank god that we only have to wait a week to find out, I guess I'll rub in your face next thursday...lol

but just to prove a point, here go to this link
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/549/17

look at the top box, you notice itachi has one mangekyo one regural sharingan, the other is the one that the bird has, and eve itachi says "lets see what this does when he activates his own mangekyo the crow reacts and come out of Naruto's mouth....again I'm not in any way putting down youtr theory, cause I dont do that, But Sharingan is a defence mechanism, and trust me, dont look any further, that is Itachi's gift to Naruto.....Its the only way hes gonna compete with the foes that Madara and Kabuto have dug up.....for heaven sakes he has ninjas that have rinnegan on one side and sharingan on the other, Naruto will need some type of ocular power....but we will see...

Last edited by ~Zion~; 07-30-2011 at 07:40 PM.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Het is allang bepaald.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Zion~ View Post
    well thank god that we only have to wait a week to find out, I guess I'll rub in your face next thursday...lol

but just to prove a point, here go to this link
    http://http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/549/17

look at the top box, you notice itachi has one mangekyo one regural sharingan, the other is the one that the bird has, and eve itachi says "lets see what this does when he activates his own mangekyo the crow reacts and come out of Naruto's mouth....again I'm not in any way putting down youtr theory, cause I dont do that, But Sharingan is a defence mechanism, and trust me, dont look any further, that is Itachi's gift to Naruto.....Its the only way hes gonna compete with the foes that Madara and Kabuto have dug up.....for heaven sakes he has ninjas that have rinnegan on one side and sharingan on the other, Naruto will need some type of ocular power....but we will see...

look bro, if next week Naruto somehow gets some sharingan eyes I will have respect for you.
    But I don't see that happen, what I do see happen is that the crow it self will be a defence mechanism, I don't know if this will affect Naruto's eyes when the crow is being used but we will see. And side note: if it turns out that the crow somehow makes Naruto's eyes sharingan pupils I am sure its still a defence mechanism and not a regular sharingan which can see different chakra colours and copy jutsu's etc.
    It will see trough the mangekyou jutsu's I think, but will not have all the sharingan abilities.
    Don't know if you get what I mean/meant.

Last edited by DeathReaperSeal; 07-30-2011 at 07:42 PM. Reason: forgot somethings

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2011
    This user has no status.

I love the way you lie!

Page 2 of 2 « First 12