1 6.25%
Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leaf's one and only <3

Re: Barclays Premier League 2011-12

Quote Originally Posted by Deidara Akatsuki View Post
    Man City will be LUCKY to finish in the top 4.

Their manager doesnt have the respect of some of the players.

90% of the players play as individuals not as a team apart from the obvious. I.e Silva,Yaya, Aguero..

Tevez is leaving.

Chelsea' arsenal liverpool and man u are the top 4 contenders.

Havnt you seen how good suarez is?

Man united Have the best defense in the world. Bar none.

Chelsea are very consistant and grind out results very well.

Arsenal are just full of talent and if you remeber it was up untill march last year they were on course for ALL 4 titles.

Manchester city arent a team. They're a business. I feel sorry for the fans to be honest, they cant relate one bit to any of the players apart from Joe Hart and have no academy players in the first team which is really a shame.

You cant buy success you have to earn it.

Im not talking about material sucess i mean respect and honour. Something that liverpool manchester united and arsenal and to some degree chelsea have.
    I have to disagree with you.. if man city was a business it would be shut down.. theyre hundreds of millions in debt and are making massive annual losses, the only 2 teams run properly are wolves and west brom
    as they were the only teams to turn a profit last season and wolves is not in debt at all as We dont wast stupid amounts of money on players wages, our highest wage earner is 25k a week compared to the hundreds of thousands the players of the top 4 teams get..

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think Man. City might challenge this season, but at the same time I think the owners injecting money into the club constantly won't win them the league. They need to build a team like Sir Alex Ferguson has done with Man. United and stick with it. For example Ryan Giggs has been there for all of his career and has been a key part in their success, as has Rooney. Arsenal can't keep buying young kids just to sell them on for more in the future. They need to spend money on a couple of good solid players. If Torres plays well this season Chelsea could be in with a shout, but in my opinion they have to rely on him for success this season, which is a shame for them. Liverpool are the dark horses behind Man. Utd. I think. With Suarez, Carroll (who I believe can live up to his price tag) and Downing can cause problems for opposing teams this season. But what do I know, I'm Scottish...

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I voted for Liverpool as I support for them but I think it will be out of Man U, Man city or Chelsea to win the Premier League this season.

I know this is going off topic but I think Norwich City, QPR and Swansea City will be the ones that get relegated but thats only my opinion and a guess.

Last edited by ~Merlin~; 08-19-2011 at 08:56 PM.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i wanna see chelsea and city win this time Torres fever

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's always been a lot of
    tension between Lois and me,
    and it's not so much that I
    want to kill her, it's just, I
    want her not to be alive
    anymore.' - Stewie Griffin

Quote Originally Posted by Deidara Akatsuki View Post
    Man City will be LUCKY to finish in the top 4.

Their manager doesnt have the respect of some of the players.

90% of the players play as individuals not as a team apart from the obvious. I.e Silva,Yaya, Aguero..

Tevez is leaving.

Chelsea' arsenal liverpool and man u are the top 4 contenders.

Havnt you seen how good suarez is?

Man united Have the best defense in the world. Bar none.

Chelsea are very consistant and grind out results very well.

Arsenal are just full of talent and if you remeber it was up untill march last year they were on course for ALL 4 titles.

Manchester city arent a team. They're a business. I feel sorry for the fans to be honest, they cant relate one bit to any of the players apart from Joe Hart and have no academy players in the first team which is really a shame.

You cant buy success you have to earn it.

Im not talking about material sucess i mean respect and honour. Something that liverpool manchester united and arsenal and to some degree chelsea have.
    I can pretty much agree on everything you said except the bold part, I used to think that way as well. Now maybe I'm misunderstanding your way of thinking, but Man city has been buying players like crazy now. They won the Fa cup, in this years Uefa, finished in the top 5 EPL last season. They doing pretty damn good since they were bought over. They got so far through MONEY. They are reaching success I'd say! and they sure did buy it.

Now lets take a look at Liverpool. Last season they had a bad season. Just when they let go of Torres and BOUGHT Suarez and Carroll they went from middle of the chart to 6th (if I can remember). So bottom line is... they are buying their success. Take a look at Madrid as well big money spenders and look where they finish off.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12