Page 2 of 2 « First 12
Results 21 to 25 of 25
  1. #21
    Missing-Nin Fei's Avatar
    Status
    Fei is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    112
    Location
    Arkansas USA
    This user has no status.
     

    Would'nt it be something if Sasuke saved Kakashi, I mean he is suppose to be on his way to is'nt he?

    Even if he is'nt, Kakashi won't die, worst off is he loses an eye, and is the one who goes "blind"

    I honestly don't see Tsunade dying now....the only Pain that could give her a run would be God Realm and he is fighting here...I doubt he'll have 2 major fights.
     
         

  2. #22
    raiton master Revan's Avatar
    Status
    Revan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,087
    Location
    under the evening sky
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Xero View Post
    The 3 great Doujutsu are supposed to see through ALL Taijutsu, Genjutsu, and Ninjutsu... but Pein couldn't see through Kakashi's lightning clone.. so it's possible that Pein could be fooled again.
    can neji see through gen- and ninjutsu? i thought only the sharingan could do that.

    Quote Originally Posted by QwertyHero View Post
    I really don't know.
    The whole Genjutsu thing just doesn't seem practical to me, how can you cast a Genjutsu on the ultimate Dojutsu?
    [I know Jiraiya did it, but that was different, the sound waves screwed with Pein and that's why it was able to hit him]
    same here, espacially because i never saw kakashi using a genjutsu. even if he has the sharingan, genjutsus are as each other too a question of training. even if he can use a genjutsu, it's questionable if he get's pain with it. i think we are going to see a ms to counter pain's attack. or he looses the sharingan-eye.
     
         

  3. #23
    raiton master Revan's Avatar
    Status
    Revan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,087
    Location
    under the evening sky
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Fei View Post
    Would'nt it be something if Sasuke saved Kakashi, I mean he is suppose to be on his way to is'nt he?

    Even if he is'nt, Kakashi won't die, worst off is he loses an eye, and is the one who goes "blind"

    I honestly don't see Tsunade dying now....the only Pain that could give her a run would be God Realm and he is fighting here...I doubt he'll have 2 major fights.
    i thought sasuke is in the akatsuki hq? I'd like it too if sasuke saved him, but i don't think it's realistic, because they are now on different sides and sasuke is far away.

    i'm a bit disappointed of tsunade after all. after her speech with the ancients and her announcement to defend the village at any cost i thought she'd fight pain, but that she drawed back to the hospital seems strange to me. of cause she is a medic-nin, but she is the hokage.
     
         

  4. #24
    Sargent QwertyHero's Avatar
    Status
    QwertyHero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    594
    Location
    NJ
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Revan View Post
    can neji see through gen- and ninjutsu? i thought only the sharingan could do that.



    same here, espacially because i never saw kakashi using a genjutsu. even if he has the sharingan, genjutsus are as each other too a question of training. even if he can use a genjutsu, it's questionable if he get's pain with it. i think we are going to see a ms to counter pain's attack. or he looses the sharingan-eye.
    Well, in the official data book it said he had a 4 under Genjutsu, so that's pretty strong, even though I've never seen him using a Genjutsu.
    0_o'
     
         

  5. #25
    Senior Member Shigure-sama's Avatar
    Status
    Shigure-sama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    11,178
    **** off.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Xero View Post
    The 3 great Doujutsu are supposed to see through ALL Taijutsu, Genjutsu, and Ninjutsu... but Pein couldn't see through Kakashi's lightning clone.. so it's possible that Pein could be fooled again.
    if it was a clone why didnt it dissapear when the woods fell over it?Oo..I think kakashi will absorb the Nail and prolly later in the fight lose his sharingan
     
         

Page 2 of 2 « First 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •