Page 30 of 38 « First ... 20262728293031323334 ... Last»
Results 726 to 750 of 927
  1. #726
    Daemon's Avatar
    Status
    Daemon is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    A place
    Posts
    15,534
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above the law.
     



    Re: NB's Greatest RP-Fighters.

    Quote Originally Posted by Riku.. View Post
    Yeah that's it. Thank god that I haven't fought him using the Killzone technique then. I'm willing to bet that Izuna is the reason why mods vehemently refuse to approve anything that even references being close to the Gates in speed.
    I remember Bisha using like FTG to teleport in front of ali i think it was while already going at like 700mph on that damn bird. Scariest crap in the world.
     
         

  2. #727
    ~xtsukune~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~xtsukune~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A void of nothingness
    Posts
    11,984
    Post Thanks / Like
    Somedays, I simply want to
    kill all of you
     

    Re: NB's Greatest RP-Fighters.

    Quote Originally Posted by Riku.. View Post
    Yeah that's it. Thank god that I haven't fought him using the Killzone technique then. I'm willing to bet that Izuna is the reason why mods vehemently refuse to approve anything that even references being close to the Gates in speed.
    I second this
     
         

  3. #728
    キッスランド Madāra Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Madāra Uchiha is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Heaven or Las Vegas
    Posts
    14,854
    Post Thanks / Like
    On My Worst Behavior...
     



    Re: NB's Greatest RP-Fighters.

    Quote Originally Posted by Riku.. View Post
    Yeah that's it. Thank god that I haven't fought him using the Killzone technique then. I'm willing to bet that Izuna is the reason why mods vehemently refuse to approve anything that even references being close to the Gates in speed.
    LMAO! Ikr? I literally used to read his fights and lol'd at how he made FTG look like a baby crawling (not literally but still xD)
     
         

  4. #729
    RokuNR's Avatar
    Status
    RokuNR is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In your brain >:D
    Posts
    19,822
    Post Thanks / Like
    saraisthebest! #henrikisevil
     



    Re: NB's Greatest RP-Fighters.

    Quote Originally Posted by Riku.. View Post
    Yeah that's it. Thank god that I haven't fought him using the Killzone technique then. I'm willing to bet that Izuna is the reason why mods vehemently refuse to approve anything that even references being close to the Gates in speed.
    I think you'd be surprised to know that he actually wasn't the main reason for that

    The good old days of epic OP battles
    I wonder if anyone could survive Apollo's World of Grief
     
         

  5. #730
    Riku..'s Avatar
    Status
    Riku.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Crap, I'm lost again. >.<
    Posts
    11,423
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dead
     



    Re: NB's Greatest RP-Fighters.

    Quote Originally Posted by RokuNR View Post
    I think you'd be surprised to know that he actually wasn't the main reason for that

    The good old days of epic OP battles
    I wonder if anyone could survive Apollo's World of Grief
    Then what was? Just too many techniques referencing the gates I guess?

    FU! That technique too. My first and only fight against you, and I'm still hesitant to challenge you again for fear of facing that.
     
         

  6. #731
    RokuNR's Avatar
    Status
    RokuNR is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In your brain >:D
    Posts
    19,822
    Post Thanks / Like
    saraisthebest! #henrikisevil
     



    Re: NB's Greatest RP-Fighters.

    Quote Originally Posted by Riku.. View Post
    Then what was? Just too many techniques referencing the gates I guess?

    FU! That technique too. My first and only fight against you, and I'm still hesitant to challenge you again for fear of facing that.
    Pretty sure that was your second fight. I didn't use it during our first battle (back when your name wasn't Riku.. )
    I miss using Music Arts on people T_T
     
         

  7. #732
    Legend ~Yubel~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Yubel~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    7,771
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✌(◕‿-)✌
     



    Re: NB's Greatest RP-Fighters.

    Old men reminiscing about the old days.
    But this is a fun read, keep going guys.
     
         

  8. #733
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    Posts
    33,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: NB's Greatest RP-Fighters.

    Quote Originally Posted by RokuNR View Post
    Pretty sure that was your second fight. I didn't use it during our first battle (back when your name wasn't Riku.. )
    I miss using Music Arts on people T_T
    You sir, still owe me a fight <_<
     
         

  9. #734
    Vayne's Avatar
    Status
    Vayne is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    City of Gods
    Posts
    12,717
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Chelsea u-u
     

    Re: NB's Greatest RP-Fighters.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    You sir, still owe me a fight <_<
    And I challenge the winner
    The suicidal one returns
     
         

  10. #735
    Member Ryuga Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Ryuga Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Wave man
    Posts
    461
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: NB's Greatest RP-Fighters.

    I think I would've fit perfectly as an old RP'er.
     
         

  11. #736
    Zanji's Avatar
    Status
    Zanji is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    here there everywhere
    Posts
    8,594
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ninja Fool Learn It!
     



    Re: NB's Greatest RP-Fighters.

    The most memorable fight I had was when I fought UchIhaSasuke (if I spelled his username right).......it was an epic battle, I even put my body on the line just for the victory. Took a Kirin through my shoulder just so I could beat him in the long run by freezing the veins next to his hearts (because he checked over me, to see if he killed me )

    Back then us old timers would put our bodies on the line in nearly every fight just to make it more epic, nowwa days most rookies are too afraid to get in close combat with us seeing as we can either pummel them with hand to hand combat, or surprise them with powerful close range abilities
     
         

  12. #737
    Professor Namikaze's Avatar
    Status
    Professor Namikaze is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Death City
    Posts
    9,667
    Post Thanks / Like
    Infesting Kirigakure with
    Voles
     

    Re: NB's Greatest RP-Fighters.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zanji View Post
    The most memorable fight I had was when I fought UchIhaSasuke (if I spelled his username right).......it was an epic battle, I even put my body on the line just for the victory. Took a Kirin through my shoulder just so I could beat him in the long run by freezing the veins next to his hearts (because he checked over me, to see if he killed me )

    Back then us old timers would put our bodies on the line in nearly every fight just to make it more epic, nowwa days most rookies are too afraid to get in close combat with us seeing as we can either pummel them with hand to hand combat, or surprise them with powerful close range abilities
    Im not afraid to head in close range but the problem is im a Sensory nin and im bent for Mid-Long range combat.But ill still head full on to kick ass
     
         

  13. #738
    Legend ~Yubel~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Yubel~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    7,771
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✌(◕‿-)✌
     



    Re: NB's Greatest RP-Fighters.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zanji View Post
    The most memorable fight I had was when I fought UchIhaSasuke (if I spelled his username right).......it was an epic battle, I even put my body on the line just for the victory. Took a Kirin through my shoulder just so I could beat him in the long run by freezing the veins next to his hearts (because he checked over me, to see if he killed me )

    Back then us old timers would put our bodies on the line in nearly every fight just to make it more epic, nowwa days most rookies are too afraid to get in close combat with us seeing as we can either pummel them with hand to hand combat, or surprise them with powerful close range abilities
    Well you said most not all so won´t argue but if i know something will kill me, i will stay out of it, were you 100% sure you could die from that kirin when you chose to put yourself on the line? Most probably not. Also, most of us don´t have the arsenal to make longterm plans as you oldies did...we´d all fall short and i mean short when it comes to facing you guys.
     
         

  14. #739
    Zanji's Avatar
    Status
    Zanji is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    here there everywhere
    Posts
    8,594
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ninja Fool Learn It!
     



    Re: NB's Greatest RP-Fighters.

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Yubel~ View Post
    Well you said most not all so won´t argue but if i know something will kill me, i will stay out of it, were you 100% sure you could die from that kirin when you chose to put yourself on the line? Most probably not. Also, most of us don´t have the arsenal to make longterm plans as you oldies did...we´d all fall short and i mean short when it comes to facing you guys.
    lol actually I figured with the way I positioned myself and the fact that I was in mid air I had at least a 75% chance of surviving such an attack luckily he got to arrogant and cocky in the fact that he thought he did kill me he fell for my trap.

    lol it doesn't matter what kind of arsenal you have in the long run with my Mu bio I rarely used customs to fight with I used all cannon's, you just have to be strategic and tactical with what you do
     
         

  15. #740
    Senior Member Mugiwara's Avatar
    Status
    Mugiwara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Fishman Island
    Posts
    13,485
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: NB's Greatest RP-Fighters.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zanji View Post
    lol actually I figured with the way I positioned myself and the fact that I was in mid air I had at least a 75% chance of surviving such an attack luckily he got to arrogant and cocky in the fact that he thought he did kill me he fell for my trap.

    lol it doesn't matter what kind of arsenal you have in the long run with my Mu bio I rarely used customs to fight with I used all cannon's, you just have to be strategic and tactical with what you do
    I completely shut down your Mu bio xD One of the more fun fights.. at the end of the fight, I was just setting up for Xylon to jump in with his FTG, and I was setting a trap for him

    Probably wouldn't stand a chance if you were to use your Ice bio with your customs thought
     
         

  16. #741
    Legend ~Yubel~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Yubel~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    7,771
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✌(◕‿-)✌
     



    Re: NB's Greatest RP-Fighters.

    Hey, just wondering out of you oldies, there was no one who specialized in barriers were they?
     
         

  17. #742
    Zanji's Avatar
    Status
    Zanji is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    here there everywhere
    Posts
    8,594
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ninja Fool Learn It!
     



    Re: NB's Greatest RP-Fighters.

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Yubel~ View Post
    Hey, just wondering out of you oldies, there was no one who specialized in barriers were they?
    Nope, not that I can recall, didn't really see a need in barriers and back then there weren't many "barrier" techniques, so nobody really specialized in barriers.
     
         

  18. #743
    Legend ~Yubel~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Yubel~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    7,771
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✌(◕‿-)✌
     



    Re: NB's Greatest RP-Fighters.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zanji View Post
    Nope, not that I can recall, didn't really see a need in barriers and back then there weren't many "barrier" techniques, so nobody really specialized in barriers.
    I see..
     
         

  19. #744
    dm1202's Avatar
    Status
    dm1202 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    san antonio, tx,usa
    Posts
    12,374
    Post Thanks / Like
    whipping tail and taking
    names!
     

    Re: NB's Greatest RP-Fighters.

    soon i'll be updated in this thread then you will fear my username.
     
         

  20. #745
    -Haku Yuki-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Haku Yuki- is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Konohagakure tavern
    Posts
    18,536
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise helix!
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
     

    Re: NB's Greatest RP-Fighters.

    At zanji I am a Dan of close range nonjutsu it combines taijutsuu with ninjutsu and more fun to counter a jutsu directly infrobt of you awhile being able to hit your enemy in hand to hand also it fits my haku.bios one handed seals
     
         

  21. #746
    Darui..'s Avatar
    Status
    Darui.. is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Lost...
    Posts
    13,622
    Post Thanks / Like
    305 to Kumo #Darui4Sage
     

    Re: NB's Greatest RP-Fighters.

    Quote Originally Posted by Serpent View Post
    I'd say we're even in the Element, we have an equal understanding of the Element and have basically all the same Customs for it.
    We're not, i'm better at using storm techniques than anyone
     
         

  22. #747
    Thunderbolt's Avatar
    Status
    Thunderbolt is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Abuja
    Posts
    8,105
    Post Thanks / Like
    Diamond In The Dirt.
     



    Re: NB's Greatest RP-Fighters.

    To be honest most time i hear about storm on naruto base darui name usually comes up so i think he must be good at it to say the least, though i dont think arrogance and bragging would make me believe it more .After having studied and examined all the evidence[Joke] i think a major difference between the old role players and fathers of rp and this current one skill aside is their customs lol which are over powered and over bad ass i don't think now any gates variations are accepted and if they are it would be restricted but then you have technique which got approved given the user speed of the 3rd gate and more. Also in the battle test, in the old days to take a nagato test you would only be fighting one person and proof of this is when crutch too his nagato test which was conducted my izuna , who used only izuna with Ms i think ,however now you have naruto with sage mode and nine tails mode and itachi with ms thus the test difficulty level is increased.Though i wish i registered back then lol when things were not that hard and they role play had real passion and talent in it nothing compared to today.
     
         
    Last edited by Thunderbolt; 08-15-2012 at 06:59 AM.

  23. #748
    Senior Member home's Avatar
    Status
    home is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,929
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: NB's Greatest RP-Fighters.

    Quote Originally Posted by Darui.. View Post
    We're not, i'm better at using storm techniques than anyone
    tiny bit arrogant, but probably true
     
         

  24. #749
    Legend ~Yubel~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Yubel~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    7,771
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✌(◕‿-)✌
     



    Re: NB's Greatest RP-Fighters.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt View Post
    To be honest most time i hear about storm on naruto base darui name usually comes up so i think he must be good at it to say the least, though i dont think arrogance and bragging would make me believe it more .After having studied and examined all the evidence[Joke] i think a major difference between the old role players and fathers of rp and this current one skill aside is their customs lol which are over powered and over bad ass i don't think now any gates variations are accepted and if they are it would be restricted but then you have technique which got approved given the user speed of the 3rd gate and more. Also in the battle test, in the old days to take a nagato test you would only be fighting one person and proof of this is when crutch too his nagato test which was conducted my izuna , who used only izuna with Ms i think ,however now you have naruto with sage mode and nine tails mode and itachi with ms thus the test difficulty level is increased.Though i wish i registered back then lol when things were not that hard and they role play had real passion and talent in it nothing compared to today.
    Yeah, you wish lol...but taking off some of these heavy restrictions would do wonders for this rp.
    People lose interest fast these days and i see the potential this rp has with few adjustments which is why i haven´t given up yet.:D
     
         
    Last edited by ~Yubel~; 08-15-2012 at 05:41 PM.

  25. #750
    Riku..'s Avatar
    Status
    Riku.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Crap, I'm lost again. >.<
    Posts
    11,423
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dead
     



    Re: NB's Greatest RP-Fighters.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt View Post
    To be honest most time i hear about storm on naruto base darui name usually comes up so i think he must be good at it to say the least, though i dont think arrogance and bragging would make me believe it more .After having studied and examined all the evidence[Joke] i think a major difference between the old role players and fathers of rp and this current one skill aside is their customs lol which are over powered and over bad ass i don't think now any gates variations are accepted and if they are it would be restricted but then you have technique which got approved given the user speed of the 3rd gate and more. Also in the battle test, in the old days to take a nagato test you would only be fighting one person and proof of this is when crutch too his nagato test which was conducted my izuna , who used only izuna with Ms i think ,however now you have naruto with sage mode and nine tails mode and itachi with ms thus the test difficulty level is increased.Though i wish i registered back then lol when things were not that hard and they role play had real passion and talent in it nothing compared to today.
    For one, it's not just the customs that separates most of the old-gen members from new gen. Even members like Izuna, Roku, Zanji, etc. who have ridiculous customs could still easily handle more than most of the current RPers without using their customs.

    Second, you don't seriously think that the tests are now harder than they were back then, do you? Because they weren't. You're only telling half of the story by saying that you only fight one person. The other half is that that one person is the bio that you want to have while you're using a normal, customless bio. While that may be easy for Oonoki (who wasn't around then anyway btw), good luck fighting against a Nagato bio without access to anything really all that powerful. I'd much rather fight as Nagato against two people who he can easily handle against a tester who is actually trying to give you some leeway to show yours skill as opposed to fight against an experienced member using a Nagato bio who on the first turn goes all out to try and kill you. That's the main thing that makes the tests harder back then than they are now. The tester was seriously just going for the one move KO every turn. The Crutch using Nagato against Izuna with MS wasn't in the "old days" lol, that was. That was like a year ago when they were first trying to change the testing system if I remember. The actual old tests, like two years and before, were ridiculous. Not to mention the written test questions that barely even made any sense. ~_~
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •