Page 37 of 47 « First ... 27333435363738394041 ... Last»
    Status
    Aug 2010
    Bored.

Re: NB's Greatest RP-Fighters.

Quote Originally Posted by Darui.. View Post
    Storm: Darui.. any arguments? :3
    I'd say we're even in the Element, we have an equal understanding of the Element and have basically all the same Customs for it.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Promise that you will Sing
    About Me

Quote Originally Posted by Zanji View Post
    lmao ya know you just reminded me of a technique I was gonna submit

but if you woulda came at me shortly after getting that sword I woulda drown you -_o but then again >_> I have to admit Izuna does have some of the better end water customs I have ever seen lol
    You mighta won but don't doubt my water skills. >< I would have given you a run for your money. If not then, then certainly now . And yes, Izuna has some of the most creative and useful water customs I've seen. As well as most OPed but that's another subject

Status
    Nov 2008
    Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Kaos View Post
    You mighta won but don't doubt my water skills. >< I would have given you a run for your money. If not then, then certainly now . And yes, Izuna has some of the most creative and useful water customs I've seen. As well as most OPed but that's another subject
    The first time that I fought Izuna (well, my first time fighting him after he became a well-known RPer anyway) I remember he used his four element seal technique. @_@ If anyone else remembers it, it's the one where he seals all but one of the basic five elements (obviously usually water in his case) and then gets access to some crazy customs and a boost to that element as well as fifth gate speed. .-. And then he released the seventh gate to give him something akin to the 12th gate speed. O^O I was like...

Status
    Apr 2009
    About Me

Quote Originally Posted by Riku.. View Post
    The first time that I fought Izuna (well, my first time fighting him after he became a well-known RPer anyway) I remember he used his four element seal technique. @_@ If anyone else remembers it, it's the one where he seals all but one of the basic five elements (obviously usually water in his case) and then gets access to some crazy customs and a boost to that element as well as fifth gate speed. .-. And then he released the seventh gate to give him something akin to the 12th gate speed. O^O I was like...

You mean 4 Chakra Implosion. That's what ****ed me over lol He used that, then Killzone (which gives you the speed of the 5th gate or 6th gate), then OPENED the 5th gate. He was moving at around the 15th gate or something if it exists One punch and it's literally over lmao

Status
    Nov 2008
    Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Kaos View Post
    You mean 4 Chakra Implosion. That's what ****ed me over lol He used that, then Killzone (which gives you the speed of the 5th gate or 6th gate), then OPENED the 5th gate. He was moving at around the 15th gate or something if it exists One punch and it's literally over lmao
    Yeah that's it. Thank god that I haven't fought him using the Killzone technique then. I'm willing to bet that Izuna is the reason why mods vehemently refuse to approve anything that even references being close to the Gates in speed.

Status
    Above the law.

Yeah that's it. Thank god that I haven't fought him using the Killzone technique then. I'm willing to bet that Izuna is the reason why mods vehemently refuse to approve anything that even references being close to the Gates in speed.
    I remember Bisha using like FTG to teleport in front of ali i think it was while already going at like 700mph on that damn bird. Scariest crap in the world.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Somedays, I simply want to
    kill all of you

I second this

Status
    Apr 2009
    About Me

LMAO! Ikr? I literally used to read his fights and lol'd at how he made FTG look like a baby crawling (not literally but still xD)

Status
    Jun 2008
    saraisthebest! #henrikisevil

I think you'd be surprised to know that he actually wasn't the main reason for that

The good old days of epic OP battles
    I wonder if anyone could survive Apollo's World of Grief

Status
    Nov 2008
    Dead

Quote Originally Posted by RokuNR View Post
    I think you'd be surprised to know that he actually wasn't the main reason for that

The good old days of epic OP battles
    I wonder if anyone could survive Apollo's World of Grief
    Then what was? Just too many techniques referencing the gates I guess?

FU! That technique too. My first and only fight against you, and I'm still hesitant to challenge you again for fear of facing that.

Status
    Jun 2008
    saraisthebest! #henrikisevil

Then what was? Just too many techniques referencing the gates I guess?

FU! That technique too. My first and only fight against you, and I'm still hesitant to challenge you again for fear of facing that.
    Pretty sure that was your second fight. I didn't use it during our first battle (back when your name wasn't Riku.. )
    I miss using Music Arts on people T_T

Status
    Aug 2011
    ✌(◕‿-)✌

Old men reminiscing about the old days.
    But this is a fun read, keep going guys.

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by RokuNR View Post
    Pretty sure that was your second fight. I didn't use it during our first battle (back when your name wasn't Riku.. )
    I miss using Music Arts on people T_T
    You sir, still owe me a fight <_<

Status
    Dec 2011
    -1 > 2

Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    You sir, still owe me a fight <_<
    And I challenge the winner
    The suicidal one returns

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

I think I would've fit perfectly as an old RP'er.

Status
    May 2008
    Ninja Fool Learn It!

The most memorable fight I had was when I fought UchIhaSasuke (if I spelled his username right).......it was an epic battle, I even put my body on the line just for the victory. Took a Kirin through my shoulder just so I could beat him in the long run by freezing the veins next to his hearts (because he checked over me, to see if he killed me )

Back then us old timers would put our bodies on the line in nearly every fight just to make it more epic, nowwa days most rookies are too afraid to get in close combat with us seeing as we can either pummel them with hand to hand combat, or surprise them with powerful close range abilities

Status
    In my castle, on the edge of Hell...I mean Kumogakure
    Underworld King | Tartarus
    Leader

The most memorable fight I had was when I fought UchIhaSasuke (if I spelled his username right).......it was an epic battle, I even put my body on the line just for the victory. Took a Kirin through my shoulder just so I could beat him in the long run by freezing the veins next to his hearts (because he checked over me, to see if he killed me )

Back then us old timers would put our bodies on the line in nearly every fight just to make it more epic, nowwa days most rookies are too afraid to get in close combat with us seeing as we can either pummel them with hand to hand combat, or surprise them with powerful close range abilities
    Im not afraid to head in close range but the problem is im a Sensory nin and im bent for Mid-Long range combat.But ill still head full on to kick ass

Status
    Aug 2011
    ✌(◕‿-)✌

Well you said most not all so won´t argue but if i know something will kill me, i will stay out of it, were you 100% sure you could die from that kirin when you chose to put yourself on the line? Most probably not. Also, most of us don´t have the arsenal to make longterm plans as you oldies did...we´d all fall short and i mean short when it comes to facing you guys.

Status
    May 2008
    Ninja Fool Learn It!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Yubel~ View Post
    Well you said most not all so won´t argue but if i know something will kill me, i will stay out of it, were you 100% sure you could die from that kirin when you chose to put yourself on the line? Most probably not. Also, most of us don´t have the arsenal to make longterm plans as you oldies did...we´d all fall short and i mean short when it comes to facing you guys.
    lol actually I figured with the way I positioned myself and the fact that I was in mid air I had at least a 75% chance of surviving such an attack luckily he got to arrogant and cocky in the fact that he thought he did kill me he fell for my trap.

lol it doesn't matter what kind of arsenal you have in the long run with my Mu bio I rarely used customs to fight with I used all cannon's, you just have to be strategic and tactical with what you do

Status
    Apr 2008
    Retired. RIP

lol actually I figured with the way I positioned myself and the fact that I was in mid air I had at least a 75% chance of surviving such an attack luckily he got to arrogant and cocky in the fact that he thought he did kill me he fell for my trap.

lol it doesn't matter what kind of arsenal you have in the long run with my Mu bio I rarely used customs to fight with I used all cannon's, you just have to be strategic and tactical with what you do
    I completely shut down your Mu bio xD One of the more fun fights.. at the end of the fight, I was just setting up for Xylon to jump in with his FTG, and I was setting a trap for him

Probably wouldn't stand a chance if you were to use your Ice bio with your customs thought