Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

How Will Naruto Shippuden End?

One Question That Is On Everyone's Mind Right Now As Far As Naruto: HOW WILL IT END?? Many Think Naruto And Sasuke Will Have An Epic Clash And End Up Either Both Dying, Or Changing Fates. Others Think That Naruto And Sasuke Will Team Up And Take Down Madara.1 Person Said Iruka Will Kill Madara And Betray The Leaf Village???! (lol No Just Kidding).

Okay, Here's My Predictions (Feel Free To Correct Me If I Am Mistaken By Anything):

-Naruto And Sasuke Will Fight (Of Course) and Sasuke Will Somehow Have The Upper Hand Because Of Naruto's Urge To Save Sasuke Not Kill Him. Thus Giving Sasuke Opportunity To Delivery A Fatal Blow To Naruto Causing Him To Be Near Death. BUT 1 SECOND: REMEMBER THAT CROW THAT WAS SHOVED DOWN NARUTO'S THROAT IN THAT DREAM HE HAD ABOUT ITACHI?? Maybe That Crow Was Almost Like A Jutsu Placed To Activate When Naruto Was Near Death By The Hands Of Sasuke OR If Naruto Couldn't Convince Sasuke He Understood Why He's Doing All This. Itachi's Crow Would Come Out Of Naruto And Transform Into Itachi (Clone Or Something). Sasuke Would Be Shocked, Naruto Would Be Shocked And Itachi Would Stop Sasuke From Killing Naruto. While Sasuke Is Still In Shock, Itachi Explains How Disappointed He Is In Him And How He Misread What His Intentions Were Going For. He Explains That He Placed That Jutsu In His Eye So He Could Have A Chance To Escape Madara's Clutches Not JOIN HIM! He Also Explains How Naruto Is A Great Friend And That He Should Listen To Him And Team Up With Him To Defeat Madara, As Team 7 Reunited. (With Sai, Sakura, And Kakashi). Itachi Then Tells Him That Time Is Running Out And Also Tells Him To Not Let Darkness Consume Him. Sasuke Has A Flashback Of When He Fought Kakashi Earlier And He Said The Same Thing. Sasuke Then Drops The Kunai He Was Going To Stab Naruto With And Tears Begin To Roll Down His Eyes. Itachi Then Puts His Fingers On Sasuke's Head Just Like Before And Tells Him To Cheer Up Smiling at Sasuke. He Then Turns To Naruto And Says: "Who Would've Thought That A Jinchuriki Like Yourself Would Stand All This Pain You've Been Through" Naruto Smiles Slightly and Says: "Im Going To Be The Hokage Someday, I Dont Have Time To Think About The Past!" Both Itachi And Sasuke Smile In Belief. ITachi Then Says: "This Jutsu Wont Hold Much Longer, These Are My Final Words To Both Of You: Love One Another And Stop Madara At All Costs, You Both Can Do IT If You Work Together." Naruto And Sasuke Both Look At Each Other. Sasuke Then Swallows His Pride And Says: "How Bout It, Friend?" Naruto Smiles And Begins To Start Tearing At The Eye And Says: "Lets Do This!" Itachi Then Says: Maybe There IS Hope For The Ninja World. I Bid You Both Farewell. As ITachi Fades, He Tells Sasuke One Final Thing: "Restore Our Clan And Help Your Friends Here In The Leaf Village Little Brother. I'll Be Watching From Inside Of You. Itachi's Remaining Spirit Then Swoops Inside Sasuke Giving Him A Burst Of Energy And Also Healing His Wounds. Silence Is Among NAruto And Sasuke As They Stare At Each Other. Sasuke Walks Toward Naruto And Holds His Hand Out To Help Him Up. Naruto (When Up) Extends His Arm And Holds His 2 Fingers Out. Sasuke Is Suprised But Happy To See Naruto Is Doing This And He Extends His Arm And Hold HIS 2 Fingers Out and they Do The Little Unity Handshake. From There Kakashi Appears From Out Of The Woods And Says: "I Knew You Would Find A Way Naruto." Welcome Back To Team 7, Sasuke. Then The Chapter Ends....I'll Put Part 2 Up Later. Tell Me What You Think!

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: How Will Naruto Shippuden End?

Iruka will kill Madara LMAO, still dying!!!

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoFan1994 View Post
    One Question That Is On Everyone's Mind Right Now As Far As Naruto: HOW WILL IT END?? Many Think Naruto And Sasuke Will Have An Epic Clash And End Up Either Both Dying, Or Changing Fates. Others Think That Naruto And Sasuke Will Team Up And Take Down Madara.1 Person Said Iruka Will Kill Madara And Betray The Leaf Village???! (lol No Just Kidding).

Okay, Here's My Predictions (Feel Free To Correct Me If I Am Mistaken By Anything):

-Naruto And Sasuke Will Fight (Of Course) and Sasuke Will Somehow Have The Upper Hand Because Of Naruto's Urge To Save Sasuke Not Kill Him. Thus Giving Sasuke Opportunity To Delivery A Fatal Blow To Naruto Causing Him To Be Near Death. BUT 1 SECOND: REMEMBER THAT CROW THAT WAS SHOVED DOWN NARUTO'S THROAT IN THAT DREAM HE HAD ABOUT ITACHI?? Maybe That Crow Was Almost Like A Jutsu Placed To Activate When Naruto Was Near Death By The Hands Of Sasuke OR If Naruto Couldn't Convince Sasuke He Understood Why He's Doing All This. Itachi's Crow Would Come Out Of Naruto And Transform Into Itachi (Clone Or Something). Sasuke Would Be Shocked, Naruto Would Be Shocked And Itachi Would Stop Sasuke From Killing Naruto. While Sasuke Is Still In Shock, Itachi Explains How Disappointed He Is In Him And How He Misread What His Intentions Were Going For. He Explains That He Placed That Jutsu In His Eye So He Could Have A Chance To Escape Madara's Clutches Not JOIN HIM! He Also Explains How Naruto Is A Great Friend And That He Should Listen To Him And Team Up With Him To Defeat Madara, As Team 7 Reunited. (With Sai, Sakura, And Kakashi). Itachi Then Tells Him That Time Is Running Out And Also Tells Him To Not Let Darkness Consume Him. Sasuke Has A Flashback Of When He Fought Kakashi Earlier And He Said The Same Thing. Sasuke Then Drops The Kunai He Was Going To Stab Naruto With And Tears Begin To Roll Down His Eyes. Itachi Then Puts His Fingers On Sasuke's Head Just Like Before And Tells Him To Cheer Up Smiling at Sasuke. He Then Turns To Naruto And Says: "Who Would've Thought That A Jinchuriki Like Yourself Would Stand All This Pain You've Been Through" Naruto Smiles Slightly and Says: "Im Going To Be The Hokage Someday, I Dont Have Time To Think About The Past!" Both Itachi And Sasuke Smile In Belief. ITachi Then Says: "This Jutsu Wont Hold Much Longer, These Are My Final Words To Both Of You: Love One Another And Stop Madara At All Costs, You Both Can Do IT If You Work Together." Naruto And Sasuke Both Look At Each Other. Sasuke Then Swallows His Pride And Says: "How Bout It, Friend?" Naruto Smiles And Begins To Start Tearing At The Eye And Says: "Lets Do This!" Itachi Then Says: Maybe There IS Hope For The Ninja World. I Bid You Both Farewell. As ITachi Fades, He Tells Sasuke One Final Thing: "Restore Our Clan And Help Your Friends Here In The Leaf Village Little Brother. I'll Be Watching From Inside Of You. Itachi's Remaining Spirit Then Swoops Inside Sasuke Giving Him A Burst Of Energy And Also Healing His Wounds. Silence Is Among NAruto And Sasuke As They Stare At Each Other. Sasuke Walks Toward Naruto And Holds His Hand Out To Help Him Up. Naruto (When Up) Extends His Arm And Holds His 2 Fingers Out. Sasuke Is Suprised But Happy To See Naruto Is Doing This And He Extends His Arm And Hold HIS 2 Fingers Out and they Do The Little Unity Handshake. From There Kakashi Appears From Out Of The Woods And Says: "I Knew You Would Find A Way Naruto." Welcome Back To Team 7, Sasuke. Then The Chapter Ends....I'll Put Part 2 Up Later. Tell Me What You Think!
    u r kishi son right

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lol good theory but i doubt sasukes gunna listen that fast.......

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    1.OP 2.Toriko 3.HxH

China called, they want their wall back.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nop, not really! I also thought that Itachi planted that crow on Naruto so it could be used against Sasuke but its actually to protect against something else... (maybe genjutsu)//

Shh I'm sleeping. >_> Alphonse Elric's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shh, I'm drunk. <3 thankee

That was a nice read and I laughed when itachi said love each other.
    Next time hit the tab and enter key a couple times.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    stalikng your mom

iruka is gnna die no matter what

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    1.OP 2.Toriko 3.HxH

Ever heard of paragraphs? My eyes hurt just at attempting to read it.

Shh I'm sleeping. >_> Alphonse Elric's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shh, I'm drunk. <3 thankee

Quote Originally Posted by Yo Momma San View Post
    Ever heard of paragraphs? My eyes hurt just at attempting to read it.
    It's not too bad. It could be much worse and he did both parts like this. There is worse I can assure you of that. I know someone who wrote a research paper without paragraphs.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

mm a question we all prob think about...well my brother thinks that naruto will die from the fight with sasuke...then thats when sakura realises she loved naruto all along..i reckon madara will get sooo close to achieving his goal but as if the baddies ever win..i initially thought that the crow would protect naruto against one of sasuke's attacks but that seems to not be the case...i don't know there is so many it could end like this or like that but what you say makes sense totally..enjoyed the read tho but yeap like the rest a few spaces between the paragraphs would be good hahaha over all good read mate :D

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

ok what i believe is
    a fight between naruto and sasuke will begin and it will turn out
    to sasuke and naruto vs madara
    madara will be defeated.
    When this is sone kabuto will reveal his secret card maybe the last coffin ot somehing else cause i am sure he uses madara for his own sake
    and it may end with the defeat of kabuto too,after that naruto being hokage and the
    series end
    or kabuto isnt defeated and becomes the next villain of the series with sasuke being a ninja of the hidden leaf

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

thanks for the positive replies guys. I'll make sure I Put My Next Theories In Paragraphs LOL. Again, Sorry Guys.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

LOL u ppl might think this is retared but idc...sasuke and sakura end up together

Academy Student
    Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

That is a tough one indeed! Read all the posts and many had some excellent ideas... here is mine and forgive me but its looooong one :lili:

We know that Naruto decided not to kill Sasuke. However in my experience animes do not have the predictable endings of their European and American cartoon counterparts.

Itachi did indeed shared some of his power with Naruto. I would say that he would go as far as to create in his chakra network an able-to-fight crow clone, much like Minato and Kushina but somewhat stronger, if he indeed means to be visible to Sasuke.

This however does not determine the ending. Sasuke has been twisted by Madaara and badly. He now posseses Eternal Mangeyko Sharrigan which I think is enough power to drive even a Kage crazy with power. Even if Itachi told him to back off and shake hands with Naruto, would not most of us want a decent showdown instead of another flashback? So imo, Itachi will end up a subplot and he will take some time off the battle but won't stop the actual fight from happening.

What I think will happen is what all Naruto has been about: the final showdown with Sasuke and Naruto which is a given to happen, nothing can stop it, not even Itachi. Those 2 are destined to meet, period. (and kick Orochimaru' scaled butt)

Now for the crazy part of my theory: We will have an epic battle between the 2 main characters but before the final blow lands on either one, we will get what we fans of LOST called a flashforward.

Flashforwards, as the name suggests are a leap the story takes but not back to the past but forward to the future. Then 1 to 2 episodes of the next Naruto series will be shown to the public and most of us will be on the verge of a nervous breakdown!

The new series could show us anything and when I say anything I mean ANYTHING. Imo, Sasuke is 30 years old and is Hokage whereas his daughter whom he had with Sakura is an official Anbu Black Ops member with Konohamaru as her former sensei and Kakashi as her mentor.
    Naruto is either dead or the 10 tails jinchuriki, loose in the wild but maintaining his humanity, leaping into the story during the most unpredictable moments, much like Jiraya, giving a hand of help to the fruit of his efforts: Sasuke's daughter who considers a pure victory.

You see, even Naruto does not get it yet but his true goal in life was never to be Hokage but to show this off to Sasuke and proves himself his equal. When Sasuke left becoming Hokage became Narutos 2nd goal and finding his friend priority No.1. Anyone wonders why? Because as Kakashi would say: Those who abandon their comrades are worse than scum. A scum can never be Hokage and Naruto said so the first time he saw Sasuke in Orochimaru's hideout after 3 years.
    "How can I be Hokage when I cannot save even 1 friend?"

Naruto is driven by a strong as hell childlike emotion. In his mind Sasuke is more like his big brother who he resents but at the same time a mentor to him at least as far as his nindo goes. When I hear Naruto say "I never go back in my word" is like hearing "I will never stop chasing you".
    Here is a fun fact that most of you might enjoy: When in a hunt, a fox will never stop chasing its prey until its heart gives up. In most cases this never happens due to its stamina which is high and the prey's elusiveness or close range hiding place. Naruto is like his demon partner, he never stops chasing until he loses the trail.

Back to the story now: We may never be given a straight answer on what truly happens when these 2 get toe to toe. We may be given answers in the next Naruto series. I suspect many of us thinking that using knifes to cut either our own arteries or the writers of the show throats is a serious possibility.

In the end this all comes down to the ying and yang theories of Naruto which I consider to be the closest we get to a moral satisfaction. The 2 characters are mirror images of one another but of opposite types of chakra. Karin thinks that Sasuke is dead cold and Naruto bright hot. When the 2 types of chakra meet we have a human entity. If you think about it neither Sasuke nor Naruto seem complete to us if you look closely at them: Life has given each one distinct drawbacks and advantages in both character and fighting style.

Naruto represents the personality we gave or will give ups at some point: the exciting feeling of being a pure soul with everything to lose and gain, full of passion and emotion. Naruto is not a mature individual. Even his sexual feelings are debatable as serious attraction to women or a desperate need for a caring female. Whatever they are however they are so strong that would cost him his life at anytime. Naruto stretches his strong emotions to all directions like a sun, affecting all people around him and that is his true power.

When you look at Sasuke you get an individual devoid of the passionate side of emotions. Sasuke is not actually a broken man as many think. His terrible childhood has led him to become asexual (which means he has no desire to involve himself in any sexual relations with either sex) and distant when it comes to social interactions. This is indeed a recognized condition of the mind and is often not reversible. Sasuke is serious, a true killing machine and brilliant strategist, fully mature in the combat and diplomatic sense of the term. In contrast to Naruto Sasuke’s emotions run deep and are not observable directly. Unlike Naruto Sasuke’s emotions are a mystery to others who are trapped in his presence during their attempts to uncover them. If Naruto is a sun, Sasuke is a black hole.

Naruto is like heat which in the end makes you want towards him like a moth to the flame whereas Sasuke is like cold which makes one want to get close to him so they could warm up. This is essentially most of the original series experience of the 2. Naruto brings people close to him when his emotions are on the verge of exploding whereas Sasuke has people around him all the time whether they are fan girls or sinister minds due to his mysterious psyche. This may look strange to most but during the saga both characters manage to draw people around them but with totally different methods.

I am saying all this because most people’s psyches are a mix of the 2 lifestyles. Sometimes we want to scream our love to the heavens and some other times we feel like staying in our room quiet and solemn. Sasuke and Naruto are incomplete individuals and of the 2 Naruto gets that, even at a subconscious level. His need to fight Sasuke is so he can cure him. They both need a serious shock to balance themselves and the world of Shinnobi around them.

Much like Jiraya and Pain who had polar opposite views of how the world should function peacefully we have Naruto and Sasuke who battle for the same thing but at a personal and psychological level. They will never be at peace so long as either one exists in the presence of the other, much like the ying and yang in our bodies and souls that are fighting relentlessly at all times. The saga’s true story is the search for balance and the 2 ways to get that, light and dark. The answer is in the middle. In order for Sasuke to be cured a strong shock of exploding emotions is needed to activate his own dormant emotions and Naruto can help. On the other hand Naruto needs to grow up and get his life together which also needs a shock that must come from Sasuke’s cold logic. The final showdown between the 2 will be awesome because in the end they will both end up complete, giving one another what he truly needed, during their battle. What they needed was what the other had and to get it they would eventually had to fight one another to get. Naruto said that they would both die if they fought again. They will as they will never be the same again.

Sasuke will become a true adult with a serious and knucklehead side much like the 3rd Hokage as will Naruto. What will actually die is the side of each that is broken. I will be truly sad to lose Naruto and Sasuke as I came to know them, polar opposites, but all things must end.
    Naruto will end up defeating Madara along with Sasuke and one of them must become the 10 tails jinchuriki since its release would mark the end of the world of shinobbi. Naruto will take the bitter bite imo because of the 2 he will be most at peace and consequently in the right state of mind to control the 10 tails. Moreover Sasuke cannot perform such an action since he is not of the Uzumaki clan therefore his limited chakra would not be enough to sustain a competent barrier for the 10 tails.

The battle will go as this imo: Sasuke will assault Naruto a little while after Madara takes the Kiyubi out of him but also after he (Sasuke) will have well reached his Mangeyko Sharrigan’s chakra limits. Then it goes down to taijutsu and plain ninja arts, no nijutsu or genjutsu whatsoever. It will be epic of course and then you have the final blow. Then you got the flashforward and then the epic conclusion.

Neither blade has hurt its target because both suddenly understand what is going on. The blow shows them just like before what will happen and in 20 years in the future nonetheless!! The flashforward we get is what they also get. The battle itself changed them and now they both go after Madara without any weapons in their nijutsu or genjutsu arsenal whatsoever. Then Orochimaru emerges totally from Kabuto and escapes once more. He will be back of course like the snake he is. But that would be a story for the next series.

Madara realizes he underestimated their bond as equal pieces of an entity and now he must deal with them. He uses infinite Tsukuyomi on all existence but the jutsu fails to affect either of them because their minds are clear now.

I do not know how but they will stop Madara and the result will be a story to be told for endless generations to the inhabitants of the Shinobbi world. What happens to them I think at that particular battle we may never exactly know but I think we will since the new series will have much to show us.

At the end of the battle I think a sacred promise will be made: Sasuke will swear to protect Konoha as the Hokage as Naruto would never want another but him to take the place he spent his entire life to get. Sasuke becomes the new Hokage and Naruto leaves the Shinobbi world permanently in order to save it from complete destruction. I imagine my girlfriend being all cried out at this point lol!

All in all it will be epic and awesome. That is what I hope anyhow. Please tell me what you think of this! Thanks for reading me!

Status
    Sep 2011
    In the craters of the great Mt. Haleakala
    Post Thanks / Like
    Marinating beef..... O_O

I'm surprised no one mentioned the crow.
    The hole in your theory is the crow was already used and if you didn't noticed Itachi got rid of it. Nice theory though would have been awesome awhile ago.
    Open spoiler and you will see him destroy the crow.

The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour

this was an old thread so back then no one know about that crow