View Poll Results: How Do You Rate the Chapter

Voters
657. You may not vote on this poll
  • *

    7 1.07%
  • **

    2 0.30%
  • ***

    21 3.20%
  • ****

    89 13.55%
  • *****

    538 81.89%
Page 15 of 31 « First ... 511121314151617181925 ... Last»
Results 281 to 300 of 613
  1. #281
    Banned
    Status
    LMAOnoobs is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    379
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 550 Discussion and 551 Predictions

    great manga
     
         

  2. #282
    Member
    Status
    Vaxis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    57
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 550 Discussion and 551 Predictions

    1. Naruto does have Senju blood in him, the Uzumakis are relatives with the Senjus.
    2. Itachi's "undead" state will most likely end, as the user of edo tensei can end by the summoner. However, this can relate to the control of the technique, not the mind-bind-to-body. If this isn't the case, I don't see why not Itachi would not confront his brother.
    3. The reason of activating Shisui's eye, the techinique is by far on a high level genjutsu and requires a decade to reactivate. This is based on chakra and stamina. The reason why Harishima could activate it once more, is that the Senjus have monstrous stamina and can withstand the jutsu. Ex. Kakashi cannot use the Sharigan effectively because he does not have the stamina of a Uchiha.
    4. Just because Itachi's gift happen to work, does not make him a super Shinobi. That gift was meant for Sasuke, but it happened to activate on him.
    5. Nagato sucked up Bee's chakra, and is currently sucking up Naruto's soul.
    6. Having "Wood" element is no different than having crystal element, or dust. It just so happened that he had the element that relates to all things in life. All Senju have incredible Stamina, not just Hashirama, but it was his wood element that made him hokage.
    7. Getting DNA from Yamato would not help, they would have to experiment with Naruto then, plus Naruto already has Senju blood. Very much like Danzo, not being a direct and/or descendant of a Senju, does not have the Stamina, and so his chakra was drained quickly.

    Side note:
    8. Madara Uchiha has Hashirama's DNA within himself or is using a body that has one. How else do you think that he is able to go into trees and objects, but not water? It's most likely the coffin is not Madara's, but I would guess Madara is able to live for so long is because of Hashirama's DNA. It would be more surprising if the coffin was the Sage of the Sixth Paths.

    Just to clear some stuff up.
     
         

  3. #283
    Member
    Status
    Vaxis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    57
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 550 Discussion and 551 Predictions

    Btw. Kabuto cannot revive bodies once he cancels them or their souls cancel the "Edo Tensei". The jutsu needs to be prepared with a body, very much how Oruchimaru put the kunai scrolls into the substitute bodies of the first 2 Hokages with the third.
     
         

  4. #284
    Academy Student seppukusan's Avatar
    Status
    seppukusan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    27
    Location
    California
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 550 Discussion and 551 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by BarBoBot View Post
    The first Hokages chakra is special, because he was the only one who had mokuton, and was able to use it to control the tailed beasts. Mokuton creates life...its not just some weapon like many other KG. Thats probably why Orochimaru was experimenting with Hashiramas cells.

    I dont see how anyone who actually read this entire manga wouldnt know that.... :lili:

    and you have no idea what your talking about with naruto controlling the fox....he had to get the KEY to open and shut his seal...the KEY HIS FATHER MADE WHEN HE CREATED THE SEALING JUTSU THATS KEEPS THE FOX IN NARUTO...naruto has control of the foxes CHAKRA ONLY

    what manga have you been reading? :flaw:
    Jees with you people.

    Ive been watching the show since 2003 and reading the manga before that.

    Of course I know there's the trigrams seal and a key. That was implied.
    I was stating that Naruto's own hardy chakra has helped him to resist the nine tails better than just any other person. This is clearly stated in the show and manga.

    Many people get killed trying to become jinchuurikis. Their chakra and wills cannot withstand it. So I'm saying that Naruto's chakra did help him
    'control' the nine tails. m something he has in common with the 1st...

    The regen time on a jutsu seems like it would be more connected with the physical vigor and regeneration power of the 1st chakra than the wood element part.

    And read my other posting, I understand he is not actually controlling the beasts actions, like Bee. But Naruto even tells Nagato "yep, I took control of the nine tails."

    this was all I meant

    also your rude
     
         
    Last edited by seppukusan; 08-05-2011 at 07:53 AM. Reason: forgot something

  5. #285
    Blaed Bharat's Avatar
    Status
    Bharat is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    293
    Location
    Under the stars
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 550 Discussion and 551 Predictions

    Its my theory that the body kabuto showed madara was madara's original body............madara's current body ...i jst think that he wantd 2 show madara what he is capable of.........i dnt think that it can be the sage of 6 paths becoz then kabuto would b invincible n he wud hav been ordering madara around and not the other way round........n also if ne1 has any theories about kabuto's other jutsu then please do share
     
         

  6. #286
    Member AI2AM's Avatar
    Status
    AI2AM is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    136
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 550 Discussion and 551 Predictions

    i really want sasuke and itachi to meet. chapter was amazing as usual.
     
         

  7. #287
    Member kellzfresh's Avatar
    Status
    kellzfresh is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    953
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 550 Discussion and 551 Predictions

    this chapter just shows how awesome itachi is planning so far ahead of time even after death.. truely a uchiha clan member.. Nagato finally gets the credit he deserves. He is by far one of the top 5 strongest shinobi in his healthy form.
    • He can use all the six paths in one body, meaning rasengans wont work cause he wuld jst absorb it cause he can absorb all ninjitsu
    • he has the best summonings in naruto world
    • he has resurrection jutsu
    • he can absorb souls of any one he touches
    • he is a moving samehada and can absorb chakra even if he is attacked by one of the strongest taijutsu attacks like lariat on high speed.
    • he has shinera tensei and banshoo tein(Almighty push and pull)
    • he had chibaku tensei..
    • And finally he had the terrifiying Gedo statue which can absorb souls of a thousand soldiers at will....

    With all these jutsu in one body at his disposal he is far stronger than the six paths mode and in my own opinion apart from the rikuudo senin and sons, i cannot mention more than four people in the naruto series that would survive a battle against almighty nagato... kishi jst proved why the rinnigan is the best eye power. only narutos tailed beast bomb can save them all because if he blitz nagato and punches him, nagato will switch to absorbing all his chakra.. FEAR THE RINNIGAN!!! FEAR NAGATOO.O
     
         

  8. #288
    Sage Narutoftw's Avatar
    Status
    Narutoftw is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    581
    Location
    Konoha
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 550 Discussion and 551 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Eklavya View Post
    nagato is not absorbing naruto's chakra ...HE IS USING HUMAN PATH which means he is taking out naruto's soul from his body... which means naruto is in deep shit right now.
    Would be funny if Nagato sucked out the fox's will, absorbed it himself and went ape sh1t on everyone.
     
         

  9. #289
    Academy Student seppukusan's Avatar
    Status
    seppukusan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    27
    Location
    California
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 550 Discussion and 551 Predictions

    I cant remember, Is there some reason why the body in the coffin can't be the first hokage?

    The way Madara responded made me think it was him.
     
         

  10. #290
    Member try1x07's Avatar
    Status
    try1x07 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    169
    Location
    Las Vegas
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 550 Discussion and 551 Predictions

    , yeah, i mean Hashirama's cells are the answer to almost anything in this Manga:

    Do you want to live longer? Try using Hashirama's cells to augment your lifespan!
    Do you want to have Wood Release powers? Hashirama's cells will do the trick!
    Do you want Izanagi to last longer? If you do, then try our new and improved Hashirama cells!
    Do you want Kotoamatsukami's recharge time to be shorter? No problem, just add some of Hashirama's cells!
    Do you want a bigger and longer ........? Hashirama's cells can help!

    Poor Hashirama, i bet he never accounted for this to happen...
     
         

  11. #291
    Academy Student blackmamba24's Avatar
    Status
    blackmamba24 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    27
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 550 Discussion and 551 Predictions

    this is the reason why itachi is my favourite character. he thinks so far ahead. but it is a shame in a way that his plan didn't work but I'm sure he would have thought of something else.
     
         

  12. #292
    Senior Member natssuu's Avatar
    Status
    natssuu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    9,136
    Location
    In the world of mushrooms
    ding ding dong
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 550 Discussion and 551 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by seppukusan View Post
    I cant remember, Is there some reason why the body in the coffin can't be the first hokage?

    The way Madara responded made me think it was him.
    First Hokage sealed, Second Hokage sealed, Third Hokage sealed and Fourth Hokage sealed.
     
         

  13. #293
    Academy Student
    Status
    gary08 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 550 Discussion and 551 Predictions

    Very nice one!
     
         

  14. #294
    Member
    Status
    sharingan master is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    31
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 550 Discussion and 551 Predictions

    are you all convinced that itachi is the strongest uchiha in history stronger than madara he could have get EMS with shisuis eye,and i think shisui is the coolest after itachi he aweakened mangekyou sharingan.
     
         

  15. #295
    Member
    Status
    sharingan master is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    31
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 550 Discussion and 551 Predictions

    maybe the person in the coffin can be shisui he had that technique Koto Amatsukami to strong for him he has mangekyou
     
         

  16. #296
    Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin Jinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,402
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 550 Discussion and 551 Predictions

    Man Shisui's Sharingan was bad ass. But what will happen to the crow with his MS???
     
         

  17. #297
    Member BarBoBot's Avatar
    Status
    BarBoBot is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    792
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 550 Discussion and 551 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by seppukusan View Post
    I cant remember, Is there some reason why the body in the coffin can't be the first hokage?

    The way Madara responded made me think it was him.
    you claim you have read this whole manga, but it seems you didnt actually retain any of the information.

    All the previous Hokages are sealed away inside of the DEAD DEMON SEAL....edo tensei can NOT summon a soul that has been sealed...common knowledge for anyone who ACTUALLY read the entire manga.

    maybe you should take some time and read it all again :shrug:
     
         

  18. #298
    Annihilator of NB ~Annihilator~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Annihilator~ is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    15,216
    Location
    Who knows...
    "I might talk about
    killing people, but that
    doesn't mean I do it."
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 550 Discussion and 551 Predictions

    This week's chapter was awesome! All those Itachi's gift theories, are no more! Since we got the facts already...and now I like Shisui Uchiha because he's got great plans like Itachi.
     
         

  19. #299
    霧隠れの怪人 Tupac's Avatar
    Status
    Tupac is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    216
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 550 Discussion and 551 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by try1x07 View Post
    , yeah, i mean Hashirama's cells are the answer to almost anything in this Manga:

    Do you want to live longer? Try using Hashirama's cells to augment your lifespan!
    Do you want to have Wood Release powers? Hashirama's cells will do the trick!
    Do you want Izanagi to last longer? If you do, then try our new and improved Hashirama cells!
    Do you want Kotoamatsukami's recharge time to be shorter? No problem, just add some of Hashirama's cells!
    Do you want a bigger and longer ........? Hashirama's cells can help!

    Poor Hashirama, i bet he never accounted for this to happen...
    lmao, kono greatest shinobi is a damn genny pig
     
         

  20. #300
    Vasto Lordé's Avatar
    Status
    Vasto Lordé is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    8,297
    Location
    Inexistent.
    Oh my oh my.... such a
    tragedy.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 550 Discussion and 551 Predictions

    m i didn't bother to read over 250 posts so sorry if this question got repeated.... First thing EPIC chapter.. 2nd which is my question, so what exactly happened to Itachi, he cam back to life and controls him self by himself or does the crow has something to do with him being able to walk, WHAT I MEAN is :- will Itachi go dead again if the crow dies ??? :P
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •