View Poll Results: How Do You Rate the Chapter

Voters
657. You may not vote on this poll
  • *

    7 1.07%
  • **

    2 0.30%
  • ***

    21 3.20%
  • ****

    89 13.55%
  • *****

    538 81.89%
Page 22 of 25 « First ... 121819202122232425 Last»
Results 526 to 550 of 613
  1. #526
    Academy Student narufoxftw's Avatar
    Status
    narufoxftw is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 550 Discussion and 551 Predictions

    i have an idea/theory. and please post back cuz i want ur opinions. i think orochimaru made sasuke evil with his cruse mark because while itachi did give sasuke hatered in turn making him want to become more powerful. orochimaru's curse mark made sasuke seek him out in search of power. once he got to orochimaru then he turned evil. so if sasuke had never gotten the curse mark then he wouldn't have sought out orochimaru and might have stayed with team 7 and remained good
     
         
    Last edited by narufoxftw; 08-12-2011 at 03:06 PM.

  2. #527
    Member SMNaruto's Avatar
    Status
    SMNaruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Memphis TN
    Posts
    98
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 550 Discussion and 551 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto Power View Post
    check out this perdiction I got from another site.
    I like it because of the twist

    Chapter 551

    ---A Three Man Squad---

    As Nagato uses human path on Naruto, Itachi appears on the side of Nagato and uses his fireball jutsu to stop Human path from sucking out all of Naruto's chakra.

    "Naruto are you alright?" Itachi asks

    "Yeah I am fine, that was too close." Naruto says

    Bee is able to stand up "Hachibi, he got all your chakra didn't he?" Bee asks

    "Yeah, Bee you will be on your own for sometime now." Hachibi says

    Bee walks over and stand by Naruto and Itachi as Nagato stands to his feet.

    "Everyone watch out, taking all that chakra healed him, his natural red hair has even come back." Itachi says

    "It's been awhile since I have had this much power, you need to be careful around me now." Nagato says

    Nagato launches forward towards the three, Naruto and Bee split around to the sides as Itachi uses grand fireball jutsu to delay Nagato's approach, Nagato is able to jump over the attack and as he does Bee thorws kunai towards Nagato forcing him to turn his back towards Naruto who launches mini rasengan shuriken towards Nagato, as they are about to hit Nagato, he disappears and reappears on the ground where he began.

    "We were so close." Bee says

    "It is going to be difficult to beat a full powered Nagato, we just need to find his weak point." Itachi says

    Nagato runs at the three again and Naruto launches a giant Rasengan Shuriken that flies straight towards Nagato but he absorbs it.

    Naruto stares at Nagato and begins to have a flashback of his mother in his vision, he see's her red hair and begins to think "Hey Nagato, this may seem like a stupid question, but could you possibly be an Uzumaki." Naruto asks

    Itachi shoots a look at Naruto and shoots one back over to Nagato "You two never realized you were from the same clan!?" Itachi asks

    Nagato looks at Naruto "He didn't have the trademark red hair, I would never have thought it was possible." he says

    Nagato begins his attacks again as the three keep dodging trying to find the flaw in his attacks.

    "Yes Naruto, you are both from the same clan." Itachi says

    Naruto rubs the top of his head "Figures, I would defeat the only clansman I have left."

    "I don't understand, when the Whirlpool was attacked, only a couple of us were able to flee, none of us went to the Leaf village during the attack, there was only one who left years earlier..." Nagato says

    "Uzumaki Kushina." Naruto says

    Nagato looks at Naruto with a face of shock "I never thought, I had no idea I would fight my older sisters son." Nagato says

    "Sister!?" Naruto says

    ---------------------------------------

    "Hahahahahaha this keeps getting better and better, first Shisui's eye and now this." Kabuto says
    ------------------------------------------

    "I understand this is a big deal Naruto but we need you to focus we can't keep this up forever." Bee says

    "Right." Naruto says "Itachi, I need you to charge him, you will be able to read most of his movements with your Sharingan, Bee I want you to back Itachi up, and when I attack, both of you run."

    Itachi charges Nagato using Fireball jutsu to force him to the sky and then use his signature kunai jutsu to send Nagato backwards dodging the attacks, as he dodges them all Bee comes down from the sky to hit Nagato with Samehada in the shoulder and as he does he is hit by Nagato's jutsu sending him flying backwards.

    Nagato flies towards the ground and lands on his feet jumping backwards.

    "Gotcha." Naruto says

    --------Part Two---------

    "Gotcha." Naruto says as he goes to hit Nagato with Rasengan, but as he does Nagato is able to flip over Naruto and kicks him into the ground.

    As he does, a cloud of smoke appears, "A Shadow clone." Nagato says

    Naruto comes down from the sky, with another Rasengan forcing Nagato to use his pulse jutsu to send Naruto flying in the air, as he does another cloud of smoke appears.

    "He has come so far." Nagato says
    --------------------

    "Damn it, Naruto, maybe I can make a move for that crow to get Shisui's eye." Kabuto says as he pounds his fist.
    --------------------

    Three Naruto's come from the side kicking Nagato in the air, as Nagato flies into the air another Naruto comes at him with another Rasengan.

    Nagato dodges and takes off for the crow sitting next to Itachi, he stands in the way of Nagato, but Nagato is kicked in the face and flies airborn as Naruto flashes across to prevent the attack.
    --------------------

    "Ha, I still have one more jutsu left you little brat." Kabuto mumbles.
    --------------------

    Nagato absorbs Naruto's Rasengan and elbows him in the back of the neck sending him into the ground.

    "Ugh, nice try Naruto, but it seems.." Nagato begins to say as another cloud of smoke appears and a Rasengan Shuriken hits Nagato dead in the chest absorbing him inside.
    -------------------

    "DAMN YOU NARUTO." Kabuto yells
    -------------------

    Nagato's body is being torn apart by Rasengan shuriken as Naruto's shadow clones disappear, Naruto comes down from the tree top he launched Rasengan shuriken and lands next to Itachi.

    "Damn fox man, you were there the whole time." Bee says

    "Yeah, Nagato has one weakness and its his absorbtion jutsu, it stops him from moving, and with my new chakra mode, it made it easy for me to move around to the perfect position has my shadow clones distracted him." Naruto says

    "I am impressed, Naruto, you have come along way." Itachi says

    Nagato's body falls to the ground and Bee uses the cloth seal to seal away Nagato's body.

    "Okay, Itachi," Naruto pants "What am I supposed to do with that crow and why was Kabuto after it." Naruto asks

    "Kabuto wants the eye so he can use the Edo Tensei jutsu on Shisui to bring him back." Itachi says

    "Well thats no good, Shisui was just as intimidating as the flash, he would present a lot of problems." Bee says

    "Can I eat the crow again?" Naruto asks

    "You could, but that may only make you more hunted by Kabuto and Madara." Itachi says

    "Naruto, maybe we should take the crow to Lady Tsunade and my brother, they may know what to do." Bee says

    "No, I had a back up plan in case something similiar to this occurred, although, its never been done before and I am not sure what will happen." Itachi says

    "What is it, Itachi?" Naruto asks

    "Other than Madara and Sasuke there is one Sharingan user left." Itachi says

    "Oh yeah that copy cat guy." Bee says

    "Kakashi Sensei?" Naruto says

    "Naruto, you need to get this eye to Kakashi immediately, it is risky, and it was a last resort, but the circumstances call for it." Itachi says

    "What, how could Kakashi do something." Naruto says

    "Naruto, Shisui had a brother, and his name was Uchiha Obito, Kakashi's eye was Obito's eye and my hopes are by implanting Shisui's sharingan into Kakashi, he will activate EMS." Itachi says

    "EMS, isn't that what Sasuke did?" Naruto asks

    "Yes, and so did Madara, Naruto if you plan on fighting my brother, someone will have to fight Madara, the only person who will stand a chance against him is Kakashi with Shisui's eye." Itachi says

    "Naruto, we have the location of Kakashi, we should hurry and get him." Bee says

    "You will need to take him to safety for sometime, it will take some time for the transplant to work effectively, and I am not sure the strain it will have on a non Uchiha, you will need an expert medical ninja on stand by." Itachi says

    "I know just the right person for the job." Naruto says

    "And what about you Itachi?" Bee asks

    "I will follow, you guys may need me on site." Itachi says

    "But what if Kabuto is able to control you again." Naruto asks

    "It isn't possible, Kabuto can end Edo Tensei on me, but he won't do that either because he wants me around for Sasuke, there is no other reason he would revive me, now lets get going." Itachi says

    The three take off towards Kakashi's squad.
    -------------------------

    "It looks like its time for me to join the fray, I need to get that eye." Kabuto says
    -------------------------

    End Part Two
    That was Very Good!! EMS Kakashi would be a BEAST!!
     
         

  3. #528
    Academy Student narufoxftw's Avatar
    Status
    narufoxftw is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 550 Discussion and 551 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by SMNaruto View Post
    That was Very Good!! EMS Kakashi would be a BEAST!!
    yeah thats a cool prediction. but i doubt hes naruto's mom's younger brother
     
         

  4. #529
    The True Avenger UchihaFranco's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaFranco is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    16
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 550 Discussion and 551 Predictions

    damn the anime fell weak but hopefully next weeks manga will blow our minds.
     
         

  5. #530
    Academy Student
    Status
    Hawaiiboy13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 550 Discussion and 551 Predictions

    Why does it matter if kabuto gets shisuis DNA? shisui won't have his sharingan anyway.
     
         

  6. #531
    madaras bonsai/pot plant freddie12's Avatar
    Status
    freddie12 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    151
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 550 Discussion and 551 Predictions

    r u sure itachi is alive again? it sounds more like something temporary...
    nah, hell just dissolve back into dust again after the battle.
     
         

  7. #532
    Member BarBoBot's Avatar
    Status
    BarBoBot is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    792
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 550 Discussion and 551 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawaiiboy13 View Post
    Why does it matter if kabuto gets shisuis DNA? shisui won't have his sharingan anyway.
    edo tensei brings the soul back they way it was when the person died, so you are totally correct.

    Shisui had given his eyes away when he was alive, so he should not have eyes if he was ressurected with IWR, HOWEVER...

    Its still Shisuis eye, so If kabuto got it all he would need is some of Hashiramas DNA and he could USE Shiuis MS, and Kabuto already has some of the firsts DNA thanks to Orochimaru.

    He doesnt need Shisui's soul, the most powerful part of Shisui is the eye anyway.
     
         

  8. #533
    Academy Student narufoxftw's Avatar
    Status
    narufoxftw is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 550 Discussion and 551 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaFranco View Post
    damn the anime fell weak but hopefully next weeks manga will blow our minds.
    lets just hope it doesn't go to a flash back for most of the chapter
    :flaw:
     
         

  9. #534
    Elder Sage Ryola Sukete Ryola Sukete's Avatar
    Status
    Ryola Sukete is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    At home...
    Posts
    58
    Post Thanks / Like
    need to sleep but just cant
    get comfortable :(
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 550 Discussion and 551 Predictions

    Maybe (pure theory) cos naruto is uzimake distant relative of the senju his chakra will have ennuf senju influence to reactivate shisui sharingan
     
         

  10. #535
    Senior Member tiptop's Avatar
    Status
    tiptop is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,107
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 550 Discussion and 551 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryola Sukete View Post
    Maybe (pure theory) cos naruto is uzimake distant relative of the senju his chakra will have ennuf senju influence to reactivate shisui sharingan
    i said this before but.... you have to remember that naruto is half uzumaki and the senju are only distant relatives of the uzumaki, they are a totally different clan to uzumaki, its like having a sister/brother; related, but different features, even the dna of brothers/sisters is different and i think thats the case of senju and uzumaki. people just ignore that naruto has inherited the uzumaki and just say he "basically inherited the senju" if this was the case then the senju would also have "long life" which is exclusive to uzumaki clan. whats my point? naruto should be classed as an uzumaki , not a senju just because they are "distant relative" clans. oh and your point is also invalid because itachi said "hashirams chakra" not senju. notice how specific hes being. yamatos the only one with hashirams chakra (and the white zetsu).
     
         

  11. #536
    madaras bonsai/pot plant freddie12's Avatar
    Status
    freddie12 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    151
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 550 Discussion and 551 Predictions

    why isnt 551 coming out?
     
         

  12. #537
    Forgotten Nin croispain's Avatar
    Status
    croispain is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    end of the earth
    Posts
    259
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 550 Discussion and 551 Predictions

    has no 1 thought that since rinnegan is better/ more powerful than sharingan....where as itatchi has sorta freed himself...all be it by mistake... that full powered naagato is able to free himelf without pre thought action
     
         

  13. #538
    Member Naruto Power's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto Power is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    325
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 550 Discussion and 551 Predictions

    ya its was a good predictions I just like that the ideas are all over the place from the forums and about obito's bro hope that is true.
     
         

  14. #539
    Senior Member Sarutobi Sasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Sarutobi Sasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    On the edge of insanity
    Posts
    2,248
    Post Thanks / Like
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 550 Discussion and 551 Predictions

    The predictions are all entertaining. They just lack a certain Kishi flavor. Would be cool if someone could produce a prediction that gives that same Masashi Kishimoto feeling.

    Maybe even add some artists. That would be frikken awesome.
     
         
    Last edited by Sarutobi Sasuke; 08-12-2011 at 06:20 PM.

  15. #540
    Academy Student narufoxftw's Avatar
    Status
    narufoxftw is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 550 Discussion and 551 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by freddie12 View Post
    why isnt 551 coming out?
    the artists and kishi are on vacation for the week because of a Japanese holiday:mad:
     
         

  16. #541
    Academy Student
    Status
    roooom23 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 550 Discussion and 551 Predictions

    really loved the chapter..Itachi has proven once again why he goes back as one of da best Uchicha's to ve ever lived (dats if he's not the best)..he is full of wonderful jutsus
     
         

  17. #542
    Academy Student seppukusan's Avatar
    Status
    seppukusan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    27
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 550 Discussion and 551 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by BarBoBot View Post
    Ha! girlfriend? sorry bud I'm married, and my wife loves Naruto as much as I do.

    I would think that someone who claims to be in college would have enough intelligence to remember KEY STORY POINTS...seriously...you have 6 posts, and they are all questions about OBVIOUS things that anyone who has been following this manga would know...who doesnt know Hashirama and the rest of the Hokages are sealed in the dead demon seal and that that they cant be summoned with IWR? Only you I presume. :shrug:

    pardon me for knowing what I'm talking about...I guess I should just skip reading the manga and just ask everyone to explain it to me.

    And by the way, Naruto Shippuden is a "cartoon"...your in the MANGA section...
    So your an old married guy who like to be an a$$hole to people for asking questions about a CARTOON on the internet.

    I have 7 posts, and only 1 is a question...


    "Is there a reason the First couldn't be in the coffin."

    Instead of answering "no he was sealed." You attack my intelligence, provide no new information, and convince me that you are someone I am glad I will never have to interact with again.

    And as I am perfectly certain in my mental proficiency, I find myself wondering what kind of person bases their intelligence off a cartoon? (oh I'm sorry MANGA. I bet you pronounce it like the rest of the uneducated population)

    ....probably the kind who sucks at everything else. I'm sorry you didn't go to college and therefore, probably have to punch a clock working for 7.50 an hour while your wife is screwing a guy would doesn't talk about Naruto all day.

    your a douche, Cheers.
     
         

  18. #543
    Academy Student seppukusan's Avatar
    Status
    seppukusan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    27
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 550 Discussion and 551 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by tiptop View Post
    your argument is almost flawless , just gotta correct your second sentance. when something is inherited; its from the mother and father, in this case naruto inherited his mothers UZUMAKI genes, and his fathers NAMIKAZE gened, take notice none of them are senju. so naruto is a descendant of the uzumaki and the namikaze BUT BUT BUT , the uzumaki are also distant blood relatives to the senju, but i think that gene has been diluted so much its meaningless to add it to the equation.
    All I have been saying is that if Kushina's mother is Mito, then Naruto is a direct descendent of Hashirama. yes i know he doesn't have the wood element, and hashirama's chakra is unique.

    and I also I agree that Naruto won't be able to reactivate the sharingan based on the argument from love, and that it goes against everything that is Naruto.

    I was just playing with the idea because of how closely Naruto COULD be related to the first. you guys take this really seriously huh? (not you in particular tiptop) but someone misunderstanding some of their Naruto facts is nothing to beat someone up over.
    Naruto is all about peace you guys...
     
         

  19. #544
    Senior Member tiptop's Avatar
    Status
    tiptop is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,107
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 550 Discussion and 551 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by seppukusan View Post
    All I have been saying is that if Kushina's mother is Mito, then Naruto is a direct descendent of Hashirama. yes i know he doesn't have the wood element, and hashirama's chakra is unique.

    and I also I agree that Naruto won't be able to reactivate the sharingan based on the argument from love, and that it goes against everything that is Naruto.

    I was just playing with the idea because of how closely Naruto COULD be related to the first. you guys take this really seriously huh? (not you in particular tiptop) but someone misunderstanding some of their Naruto facts is nothing to beat someone up over.
    Naruto is all about peace you guys...
    i understand how you feel there because there are stuff in life i dont understand and some people take that to offence and act smug about it and throw insults around because i dont have/understand that information. but im gonna say the one thing that PISSES me off is people not paying attention and build assumption that are far-fetched and those assumption wouldn't be there if they gave things more though or took there time take in every piece of information before completely jumping the gun. now this is DEFINITELY NOT an excuse to verbally attack people, if i see that someone has made a mistake i get to the point and i tell them politely "pay attention".
    but if you want to avoid people lashing out at your theories that are "just an idea" back EVERYTHING UP so people can see where you went wrong and make a direct correction rather than attacking the whole theory. :shrug:
     
         

  20. #545
    Member
    Status
    dexter64 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    439
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 550 Discussion and 551 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by seppukusan View Post
    So your an old married guy who like to be an a$$hole to people for asking questions about a CARTOON on the internet.

    I have 7 posts, and only 1 is a question...


    "Is there a reason the First couldn't be in the coffin."

    Instead of answering "no he was sealed." You attack my intelligence, provide no new information, and convince me that you are someone I am glad I will never have to interact with again.

    And as I am perfectly certain in my mental proficiency, I find myself wondering what kind of person bases their intelligence off a cartoon? (oh I'm sorry MANGA. I bet you pronounce it like the rest of the uneducated population)

    ....probably the kind who sucks at everything else. I'm sorry you didn't go to college and therefore, probably have to punch a clock working for 7.50 an hour while your wife is screwing a guy would doesn't talk about Naruto all day.

    your a douche, Cheers.

    Obviously, you're new here. I have crossed some words with BarBoBot and called each other names in the past and once he proved me wrong, I respected him. I also knew one thing for sure if someone could prove him wrong he would admit it without flinching.

    Do you know how many new people kept repeating the same silly questions or making silly statements or predictions over and over again? Jiraiya and Hokages that could be resurected using IWR, why Nagato and Itachi still has their eyes, etc, etc. You just happened to be the one that got lashed. However, if you claimed that you only forgot about the 1st Hokage and not about the 2nd, and the 3rd, then how could you forget? It happened at the same time.

    If you loved Naruto manga and want to learn more then just do it, admit when you did something wrong regardless of the way how others treated you, no need to go overboard and attack the others' family, friends and lives outside the forum.
     
         

  21. #546
    Academy Student seppukusan's Avatar
    Status
    seppukusan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    27
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 550 Discussion and 551 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by dexter64 View Post
    Obviously, you're new here. I have crossed some words with BarBoBot and called each other names in the past and once he proved me wrong, I respected him. I also knew one thing for sure if someone could prove him wrong he would admit it without flinching.

    Do you know how many new people kept repeating the same silly questions or making silly statements or predictions over and over again? Jiraiya and Hokages that could be resurected using IWR, why Nagato and Itachi still has their eyes, etc, etc. You just happened to be the one that got lashed. However, if you claimed that you only forgot about the 1st Hokage and not about the 2nd, and the 3rd, then how could you forget? It happened at the same time.

    If you loved Naruto manga and want to learn more then just do it, admit when you did something wrong regardless of the way how others treated you, no need to go overboard and attack the others' family, friends and lives outside the forum.
    Because i remember watching the 4th get sealed and the third get sealed. I thought the other two were as well, but i figured I'd ask. Who new it was a crime here?

    Hence the phrasing on the original question, "Is there a reason why it can't be the first?", implying I thought there was a reason but couldn't remember it.

    BarBoBot was rude from the beginning, implying I'm lying about things like reading manga and going to college; because I'm obviously not smart enough to remember the 1st was sealed. After his responses i feel some personal attacks were fully justified if not required.

    If he had anything legitimate to say I would have read and learned. But it was mostly, "If your read naruto you'd know that, stupid." If i didn't read Naruto why would I be here typing on a forum instead of doing my protein techniques homework?
    I will admit it whenever I am shown I am wrong. But all did was ask a question. How can I be wrong about a question?

    And I wasn't trying to prove him wrong. I was just letting him know he was rude. If he thought it was a stupid question he should have ignored it, but that's not what rude people do...
     
         

  22. #547
    Academy Student seppukusan's Avatar
    Status
    seppukusan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    27
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 550 Discussion and 551 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by tiptop View Post
    i understand how you feel there because there are stuff in life i dont understand and some people take that to offence and act smug about it and throw insults around because i dont have/understand that information. but im gonna say the one thing that PISSES me off is people not paying attention and build assumption that are far-fetched and those assumption wouldn't be there if they gave things more though or took there time take in every piece of information before completely jumping the gun. now this is DEFINITELY NOT an excuse to verbally attack people, if i see that someone has made a mistake i get to the point and i tell them politely "pay attention".
    but if you want to avoid people lashing out at your theories that are "just an idea" back EVERYTHING UP so people can see where you went wrong and make a direct correction rather than attacking the whole theory. :shrug:
    I get what your saying, but aren't you also jumping to a conclusion every time you say that Naruto is only a distant relative of the Senju. There's a very real possiblility that he is directly related Hashirama. We dont know who Kushina's mother is, and to dismiss the possibility that it is Mito is rash.
     
         

  23. #548
    The Secret of The Uchiha Hokage Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Hokage Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,659
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Booyah!"
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 550 Discussion and 551 Predictions

    I gave it a 5/5 just for the simple fact that I found out Shisui had the Mangekyo Sharingan all along.

    (Also his Mangekyo had the ultimate genjutsu in it. Complete brain wash / mind reboot, based on what the user wants you to do. Since Itachi didn't say anything about a time limit, I'm pretty sure that the Mangekyo version lasts forever, and the lesser stages of the technique work with his 3 Tomoe Sharingan, and only lasts for as long as a battle or so.)

    (Maybe longer if Shisui could keep focus, but not nearly as long as the Mangekyo version (possibly forever) Itachi planned to use on Sasuke.)
     
         

  24. #549
    Academy Student Murderer jaywan1991's Avatar
    Status
    jaywan1991 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    55
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 550 Discussion and 551 Predictions

    Okay now that Itachi has broken free from the IWR couldnt Kabuto just release the jitsu on him and then re-do the jistu and boom you got itachi again without the genjistu layer over the IWR.

    Technically Kabuto could do it becuase Itachi wouldn't have been sealed so he can resummon his soul back to earth...that is if Kabuto has some spare bodies lying around.

    Oh and a question...if Shisui had the MS all along and Danzo had one of his eyes, why couldn't Danzo activate the MS? I mean I know that each eye has its own ability with the MS and the genjitsu ability was in the eye Itachi had but couldn't Danzo activate the other eye's power (what ever that might have been). Sorry if I sound like an idiot for asking this but I don't think that this has been answered yet. Maybe Danzo didn't know about the MS in his Sharingan...or in any of his.
     
         
    Last edited by jaywan1991; 08-13-2011 at 07:07 AM. Reason: I had more to say

  25. #550
    An Interstellar Traveller Fiederson's Avatar
    Status
    Fiederson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Near the event horizon of a Supermassive Black Hole
    Posts
    11,803
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 550 Discussion and 551 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Hokage Uzumaki View Post
    I gave it a 5/5 just for the simple fact that I found out Shisui had the Mangekyo Sharingan all along.

    (Also his Mangekyo had the ultimate genjutsu in it. Complete brain wash / mind reboot, based on what the user wants you to do. Since Itachi didn't say anything about a time limit, I'm pretty sure that the Mangekyo version lasts forever, and the lesser stages of the technique work with his 3 Tomoe Sharingan, and only lasts for as long as a battle or so.)

    (Maybe longer if Shisui could keep focus, but not nearly as long as the Mangekyo version (possibly forever) Itachi planned to use on Sasuke.)
    I think the crow has low chakra level so it didn't last that long. :no_ignore:
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •