89 13.55%

538 81.89%
Page 23 of 31 « First ... 13192021222324252627 ... Last»
    Status
    Jun 2011
    ding ding dong

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 550 Discussion and 551 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Toronto View Post
    Omg I just realized something.... The jinchurikkis with Masada/Tobi are the new six paths of pain...maybe..... Why I think this is because I have no idea how he gave them all 1 rinnegan...
    Do you think that Nagato had 14 rinnegans? Because Tobi has one rinnegan thats why his paths has also.

Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

and that is the flaw of all wiki's, sadly. If it is to happen, it will happen AFTER Kishi, himself, decides and as far as I know, he is still writing the entire series. I know the ending will be epic, and perhaps he will die, but the underlining theme of him being the savior and next hokage leads me to think that if he does die, he will come back somehow.

Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

No chapter next week.

Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

my theory is that madara died. he said it when he was talking about his battle with the first and how he was hard to kill because his will to live was so strong. he is searching to be "complete" he says he is severely "wounded" isnt able to really fight. all signs points to he is searching to be whole again, needless to say he still appears agile and young. the parts of his face and head we have seen lead me to think his age is as it was when he fought the first. I would love to know WHY and HOW his mangekyo sharingan changed. earlier in the manga when he was telling sasuke his story his eyes were a few small circles connected into a larger circle. just a theory. If it is his body and his soul is what we see, with impure it would bind him to a corpse and put him under kabuto's control thus putting madara in a poor spot that would require his cooperation. the only thing i can think of that makes sense.

Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

agreed. best prediction for next chapter.

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

If shisui and obito are related would there be a possibility of kakashi getting ems?

Status
    Mar 2011
    you are barking at an elephant

am i the only one who saw the snake capture naruto and the chamillion in the last picture of manga, i can clearly see the forked tongue wrapped round naruto. to my knowledge nagato has chamilllion with rinnegan eyes yes but that snake has normal eye hence snake is oro/kabuto seems like kabuto is right there plus heard about shisui from afar.

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by pbandjay View Post
    If shisui and obito are related would there be a possibility of kakashi getting ems?
    no, only uchiha can attain the EMS. the procedure is transplanting your brothers MS into your self(have to both be uchiha) after getting rid of your own MS , and then you will attain EMS. kakashi cant because 1 he isnt an uchiha , and two he can hardly handle MS and if he was to get ems he would probably die just from trying to activate it.

let me explain it different aswell. if shisui and obito were brothers the only way to attain EMS from them two is if one them took the brothers eyes(both eyes) and then transplanted it to themself and then the eye that has be transplanted would be EMS. MADARA clearly stated that it can only be pulled of within clans men of the uchiha.
    but i dont think obito and shisui are brothers anyway.

Status
    Jul 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by dan1996 View Post
    I always thought the great elder toad could refer to Madara or someone else. Itachi and Nagato have powerful eyes,too, right?
    eventually naruto has to fight sasuke right so there is no point in counting nagato?

Status
    Aug 2011
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Quote Originally Posted by wootan View Post
    am i the only one who saw the snake capture naruto and the chamillion in the last picture of manga, i can clearly see the forked tongue wrapped round naruto. to my knowledge nagato has chamilllion with rinnegan eyes yes but that snake has normal eye hence snake is oro/kabuto seems like kabuto is right there plus heard about shisui from afar.
    yes

Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by wootan View Post
    I think the snake could be from anko since she is still around that area.

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

HEY GUYS QUOTE ME ON THIS!!!!!!!!

what if in the great 4th ninja war! and knowing that kabuto brings the dead back to life and the only person ever to break out of the justsu is Itachi! so what if naruto uses the eye technique on someone else! and he can use it as much a he wants! so does that mean he can break anyone under the edo tensei jutsu and release them???

Status
    Aug 2011
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Quote Originally Posted by Kinsuban View Post

what if in the great 4th ninja war! and knowing that kabuto brings the dead back to life and the only person ever to break out of the justsu is Itachi! so what if naruto uses the eye technique on someone else! and he can use it as much a he wants! so does that mean he can break anyone under the edo tensei jutsu and release them???
    He cant use Shisui's MS on anyone else cause its planted in the eye sockets of the crow and is triggered by Itachi's eyeballs. Naruto would have to transplant the eye into his own eye socket first before there can be any benefit to the eyeball. As long as it is in the crow it is only influenced by the crow's chakra and Itachi's MS. Plus the crow is definitly not Senju or Uzumaki and I dont think he has any Hashirama DNA or chakra, and thats why Shisui's eye is useless for the time being where it is.

Last edited by Sarutobi Sasuke; 08-09-2011 at 07:59 PM.

Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarutobi Sasuke View Post
    He cant use it on anyone else cause its planted in the sockets of the crow and is activated by Itachi's eyeballs.
    Maybe not... Itachi gave Naruto Shuishi left eye...it was meant to be activated wen naruto fought sasuke, but Itachi did it. Even though the eye is deactivated, Itachi just said if Naruto get's harashiramas cells he could activate it again without itachi's eyeballs!!

Why would Itachi give Naruto shuishis eye that can only work on sasuke & can only activate to itachi's eyes??? danzo's eye he got from shuishi didnt only do that !!!! and shuishi only had 2 eyes lol.

Status
    Sep 2008
    This user has no status.

u no, what if the naruto fighting nagato is kagebunshin, cuz he made a lot of them back there, i guess these is a big possible .

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinsuban View Post

no , souly because the eye has been programmed to react to itachis eye ONLY!. and a secondary reason is because it takes a decade to recharge after being used once unless if they can gather enough of hashiramas chakra somewhere(zetsus or yamato OR madara, ONLY)

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystikk****** View Post
    Maybe not... Itachi gave Naruto Shuishi left eye...it was meant to be activated wen naruto fought sasuke, but Itachi did it. Even though the eye is deactivated, Itachi just said if Naruto get's harashiramas cells he could activate it again without itachi's eyeballs!!

Why would Itachi give Naruto shuishis eye that can only work on sasuke & can only activate to itachi's eyes??? danzo's eye he got from shuishi didnt only do that !!!! and shuishi only had 2 eyes lol.
    your wrong, shisuis eye could do watever the user told it to, BUT when itachi gained shisuis other eye , he himself programmed it to activate it to his mangekyo sharingan. so the reason why danzo could use his normally was because it wasnt rigged like the one itachi had. and the reason why itachi done this was for the sake of sasuke and the village , he didnt expect a desperate situation like a WAR.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Thinking

I see Nagato using the Human path on Naruto and I wonder will Naruto switch from Fox Mode to Sage Mode turning Nagato to stone. Thus ending Nagato sines Endo only works on flesh not stone.

Status
    Dec 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by damoney8888 View Post
    I think the snake could be from anko since she is still around that area.
    Sorry guys but nagato's chameleon summon actually has a snake for a tail. Feel free to go back to when jiraiya fought pain and you will see it for yourself.

Last edited by BarBoBot; 08-09-2011 at 11:55 PM.

Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by tiptop View Post
    your wrong, shisuis eye could do watever the user told it to, BUT when itachi gained shisuis other eye , he himself programmed it to activate it to his mangekyo sharingan. so the reason why danzo could use his normally was because it wasnt rigged like the one itachi had. and the reason why itachi done this was for the sake of sasuke and the village , he didnt expect a desperate situation like a WAR.
    Yea your right but I still believe naruto will be able to use the eye without sasuke around or itachi.. its just a matter of getting the right senju chakra.

People are making shisuis eye out to be useless now but I think naruto will be able to use it like danzo did if not better.. especially since naruto has a crap load of chakra.