89 13.55%

538 81.89%
Page 24 of 31 « First ... 14202122232425262728 ... Last»
    Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 550 Discussion and 551 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Mystikk****** View Post
    Yea your right but I still believe naruto will be able to use the eye without sasuke around or itachi.. its just a matter of getting the right senju chakra.

People are making shisuis eye out to be useless now but I think naruto will be able to use it like danzo did if not better.. especially since naruto has a crap load of chakra.
    actually you need HASHIRAMAS CHAKRA as stated by itachi, notice how specific he was being, why do you think danzo had his dna in his right side of his body... to use the eye (also the other sharingans) efficiently, he could of easily taken a random senjus dna but no, he contacted orochimaru to cultivate the dna and transplant it to him.
    so no... naruto wont use the sharingan eye because of that reason, plus it will only work on sasuke now (itachis ms sharingan to be specific)

Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by tiptop View Post
    actually you need HASHIRAMAS CHAKRA as stated by itachi, notice how specific he was being, why do you think danzo had his dna in his right side of his body... to use the eye (also the other sharingans) efficiently, he could of easily taken a random senjus dna but no, he contacted orochimaru to cultivate the dna and transplant it to him.
    so no... naruto wont use the sharingan eye because of that reason, plus it will only work on sasuke now (itachis ms sharingan to be specific)
    Ok well If naruto manages to use the eye again I will be right because I believe he will use it again. With his own chakra, Ill make sure I bookmark this thread so when kishi brings the eye back I can say I told you so.

Really be foreal.. the eye that madara wanted soooo badd.. the eye that everyone feared.. the right eye that danzo had crushed so madara and noone else could use, Is now in the hands of Naruto Uzumaki, do u really think he won't find a way to use shisuis mangekyo again???

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystikk****** View Post
    Ok well If naruto manages to use the eye again I will be right because I believe he will use it again. With his own chakra, Ill make sure I bookmark this thread so when kishi brings the eye back I can say I told you so.

Really be foreal.. the eye that madara wanted soooo badd.. the eye that everyone feared.. the right eye that danzo had crushed so madara and noone else could use, Is now in the hands of Naruto Uzumaki, do u really think he won't find a way to use shisuis mangekyo again???
    thats your opinion, which i very much disagree with. but since you gave your prediction which your holding close to yourself and betting on... ima do the same . the powerfull eye of shisui... will get snatched by kabuto (via nagato) and kabuto will use that eye as the blue prints of shisui to bring him back from the pure world, then shit will get real. and btw after nagato delivers the eye to kabuto , kabuto will then end edo tensei for itachi since he is not doing his bidding anymore. im gonna do the same thing and bookmark this page and remember your username so i can say "told you so"

Status
    May 2010
    This user has no status.

i don't understand why people think that if you need Hashirama's DNA for something, another Senju will do too.. Oh hell, why not just an Uzumaki?! That's stupid thinking, things would have been much easier though if any senju and any uzumaki had his powers.

Wood Element spam 4 ever!!

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Rico Uchiha View Post
    i don't understand why people think that if you need Hashirama's DNA for something, another Senju will do too.. Oh hell, why not just an Uzumaki?! That's stupid thinking, things would have been much easier though if any senju and any uzumaki had his powers.

Wood Element spam 4 ever!!
    :flaw: we think that because itachi (the expert) stated it nice a clearly, so stop bypassing what he said just to suit you and what you want out of this manga (an over powered naruto)

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

This made me realize Itachi may not be as stupid as i thought he is actually a genius.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    at your moms crib, while she makes a sandwhich
    This user has no status.

quote me on this but what if madara gets a hold of sasukes old eyes and gets them trasplanted into his eyes..ems itachi?! far fetched i know but would be sickk

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by zirx2 View Post
    This made me realize Itachi may not be as stupid as i thought he is actually a genius.
    woahhh!.. what ever made you think he was stupid in the first place

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

The issue of naruto using his shadow clones in fox chakra mode still hasnt been solved in this chapter... also nagato is now 'complete' what does it mean for a rinnegan user to get a hold of a tailed beast chakra cant wait for the next chapter.

Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BarBoBot View Post
    Sorry guys but nagato's chameleon summon actually has a snake for a tail. Feel free to go back to when jiraiya fought pain and you will see it for yourself.
    ok cool thanks for the info that makes more sense then my theory lol

Status
    Jul 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by diablo646260 View Post
    very well thought out and it sounds great in theory but nagato will not easily be moved from the playing field, not by naruto or kabuto, i think that nagato will find a way, now that hes complete to break free from the edo tensei and then the three of them will go to confront kabuto and end edo tensei but madara and his paths will be called upon to confront the three of them. when that happens nagato will bring back his pains and it will be an all out battle between madars pains and nagatos pains, leaving itachi to fight kabuto and naruto to fight sasuke. Well at least thats what id like to see. any one else got any brighter ideas or .........
    Well no takers on my theory I see ..... cmon I need Ideas to figure out whats going on in kishimotos head

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kakashitachi View Post
    quote me on this but what if madara gets a hold of sasukes old eyes and gets them trasplanted into his eyes..ems itachi?! far fetched i know but would be sickk
    i meant itachi not madara*

Academy Student
    Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

nice apisode..

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

i think a lot of people on here have got it all wrong. Itachi said the edo tensei was canceled. doeds that mean he's the same as alive or him being controlled is off

Status
    Nov 2010
    This user has no status.

I went back and re-read the chapters that showed Minato fighting Madara, and all I have to say is Yellow Flash is the F'n MAN!! I Always Liked Itachi, he's Great... But Minato is the Greatest!!

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by natssuu View Post
    Do you think that Nagato had 14 rinnegans? Because Tobi has one rinnegan thats why his paths has also.
    tht was kind of my point... i worded it wrong..... ugh.... if only peeple could feel emotions through the internet everyone would understand 1 another.....

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

no one has answered my question yet...... who's chakra is supporting the edo's???????????? the sacrifices + kabuto????? that doesnt seem like enough to sustain all the edo's going full out

Status
    Aug 2011
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Quote Originally Posted by kakashitachi View Post
    i meant itachi not madara*
    I've always thought that it would be much easier for Uchiha's to just swop Sharingan eyes with your sybling. And if you dont like the outcome then you can just swop back with no repercussions (as far as I can see). Unless the original owner of the sharingan needs to die for it to work.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Quote Originally Posted by Toronto View Post
    no one has answered my question yet...... who's chakra is supporting the edo's???????????? the sacrifices + kabuto????? that doesnt seem like enough to sustain all the edo's going full out
    Even if the Edo Tensei user were to die, the jutsu would not be undone. The summoned zombies would continue to remain resurrected. This must mean that the Edo's can mold their own chakra. I think that Kabuto is only expending chaka to control the Edo's and suppress their emotions. All of the zombies seem to be in the condition they were before they were subjected to what ever killed them. And that with all their tools, kekkei genkai's, physical attributes and other capabilities intact.

I don't remember seeing any of the zombies reach their chakra limits, but this will probably be some thing that we'll only understand better after a couple more chapters. Thus the only person who truly has all the answers is Kishi, cause the whole narutoverse are but figments of some japanese dude's imagination.

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

I have a question..please tell me if i am wrong!
    Madara spoke the truth about itachi and his real story..but why do he say that he didn't attack konoha 16 years ago using the 9-tails???Minato said to Naruto that was Madara who tried to destroy the village back then but Madara said it was an inccident and he hadn't any involve...Quote me if you have an idea about this