View Poll Results: How Do You Rate the Chapter

Voters
657. You may not vote on this poll
  • *

    7 1.07%
  • **

    2 0.30%
  • ***

    21 3.20%
  • ****

    89 13.55%
  • *****

    538 81.89%
Page 25 of 25 « First ... 152122232425
Results 601 to 613 of 613
  1. #601
    Academy Student kapast1's Avatar
    Status
    kapast1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    10
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 550 Discussion and 551 Predictions

    how long for next chapter
     
         

  2. #602
    Senior Member tiptop's Avatar
    Status
    tiptop is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,107
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 550 Discussion and 551 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by kapast1 View Post
    how long for next chapter
    OMG I CANT FREEEKIN WAIT , ABOUT 14 HOURS OR SO :D , im mostly excited for bleach this week, but then again one piece is gonna be epic, but then again nagato is at his peak in naruto and we all know naruto is gonna be interesting. you know wat i need to calm dow lol
     
         

  3. #603
    Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    eyesofthekyuubi44 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,820
    Location
    A-Town, MI
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 550 Discussion and 551 Predictions

    Yeah I love how everyone cares that Itachi beat Kabuto's Edo Tensei.

    But NOBODY cares that I beat MIKE TYSON!
     
         

  4. #604
    Member
    Status
    dexter64 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    439
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 550 Discussion and 551 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarutobi Sasuke View Post
    I agree. (or at least after this post:o)



    Both of these Jutsu's you've provided as examples makes use of seals.

    The 1st link - The Space–Time Barrier uses the FTG Kunai to form a barrier that can teleport incoming attacks.
    The 2nd link - Its regular FTG, except the Kyuubi went along for the ride.



    Sorry about being so vague.:o

    As to why there aren't any other high level ninja's around using Manato's space/time techniques, the following example applies:

    Tsunade uses the Yin Seal(the diamond on her forehead) to store chakra and she'll use that chakra, that's stored in the seal, later in battle. Its a very useful and powerful sealing technique that any shinobi, with enough talent, should be able to use, because sealing jutsu's don't require any Blood limits.

    So...why isn't any one else using the Yin seal?
    Well... I can't think if any reasons without assumptions .:confused: Maybe kishi just wanted to give the characters some individuality.

    Anyway, the point is, just because Tsunade is the only one in the narutoverse, so far, to have displayed use of the Yin Seal, does not automatically imply she has a Blood limit that enables only her to use it.

    And the same applies to Minato and his Space/Time Jutsu's.

    (*Mito also had a diamond on her forehead, that's why I named her as well in my previous post)



    Excellent point. But still, sometimes there are other possible reasons, other than blood limits, why certain jutsu's are only used by one or two shinobi's.
    And your explanation on IWR is a great example that there are other reasons other than blood limits.




    There are plenty of possible reasons why no one else used Minato's Space/Time techniques. Minato having a kekkei genkai is not necessarily the only solution. Because, sealing jutsu's don't require kekkei genkai's.



    Yup. I agree 100%. Basically Minato summons himself or something to a seal that's been prepared before hand.




    Once again, I apologize for being too vague.:D
    I'll be clear on this though. None of Minato's techniques that he has used throughout the manga requires one to have a kekkei genkai. Even though no one else has used Minato's space/time jutsu's.
    Just because Minato holding the kunai doesn't mean he needed it. In FTG the seal is the destination. Minato always fighting with his Kunais, it's just for practical reason so that he can use the FTG at will.

    Summoning is a space/time jutsu that require a contract signed with blood, the destination would be the place of the summoner. Now there are only 3 people (I assume the 2nd can) that can teleported themself without a contract, a summoner and they basically can choose the destination (with some limitation in FTG). And at least for Madara and Minato they can also teleported someone or something at will.

    Now yin in itself is a limiter, although that's not a bloodline limit. Tsunade is a medical ninja which is also a limiter, I presume that her yin seal require her medical knowledge and her yin release, that's why it's harder to be learnt.

    You have not provided the plenty other reasons why it's not kekkai genkai, so far you just too obsessed with the use of Fūinjutsu in the FTG. Minato use Fūinjutsu to improve his capabilities in space/time jutsu, just because Sharingan is a Kekkai Genkai doesn't mean you can't use it alongside with Fūinjutsu.

    You also can't or don't want to explain why there are no other people who can learn the FTG if that is so simple and if it's not a kekkai genkai. Please remember that FTG is way more useful than Tsunade yin seal in war/combat, so there's no points to keeping it secret if it's that easy. Of course Oro and Danzo would be a master of FTG if that's the case. Along with the 3rd, Jiraiya, Tsunade, Kakashi, etc, etc. Please just don't spring any other jutsus, I'm not interested in other jutsus, just explain to me why there are no other user of space/time jutsu.

    As of now the most sensible reason of why only 3 people have space/time jutsu is that is a kekkai genkai. As such, until Kishi prove it to be otherwise or you could convince me then I suggest we wait for Kishi's verdict.
     
         

  5. #605
    Senior Member tiptop's Avatar
    Status
    tiptop is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,107
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 550 Discussion and 551 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by dexter64 View Post
    Just because Minato holding the kunai doesn't mean he needed it. In FTG the seal is the destination. Minato always fighting with his Kunais, it's just for practical reason so that he can use the FTG at will.

    Summoning is a space/time jutsu that require a contract signed with blood, the destination would be the place of the summoner. Now there are only 3 people (I assume the 2nd can) that can teleported themself without a contract, a summoner and they basically can choose the destination (with some limitation in FTG). And at least for Madara and Minato they can also teleported someone or something at will.

    Now yin in itself is a limiter, although that's not a bloodline limit. Tsunade is a medical ninja which is also a limiter, I presume that her yin seal require her medical knowledge and her yin release, that's why it's harder to be learnt.

    You have not provided the plenty other reasons why it's not kekkai genkai, so far you just too obsessed with the use of Fūinjutsu in the FTG. Minato use Fūinjutsu to improve his capabilities in space/time jutsu, just because Sharingan is a Kekkai Genkai doesn't mean you can't use it alongside with Fūinjutsu.

    You also can't or don't want to explain why there are no other people who can learn the FTG if that is so simple and if it's not a kekkai genkai. Please remember that FTG is way more useful than Tsunade yin seal in war/combat, so there's no points to keeping it secret if it's that easy. Of course Oro and Danzo would be a master of FTG if that's the case. Along with the 3rd, Jiraiya, Tsunade, Kakashi, etc, etc. Please just don't spring any other jutsus, I'm not interested in other jutsus, just explain to me why there are no other user of space/time jutsu.

    As of now the most sensible reason of why only 3 people have space/time jutsu is that is a kekkai genkai. As such, until Kishi prove it to be otherwise or you could convince me then I suggest we wait for Kishi's verdict.
    the reason why no one else has a space/time ninjutsu isnt as complicated as you want it to be, its not even a reason within the narutoverse; kishi just wants a variety of jutsu's and not characters copying each other. and also if you notice their are a ton of jutstu for everyone to learn but they probably simply think its not their style, e.g not everyone has a summoning jutsu and to be honest i dont think a character like shikamaru will get a summon because it's not in his character. my point is that the reason why no one else has "space/time ninjutsu" isnt because its a bloodline limit (which it isnt even a blood line limit) but its for the simple reason of giving characters a sense of individuality, advantages and disadvantages , and this is what make the fight scenes more technical; to see who has the best selection of jutsu's and how they play out in the long run.
     
         

  6. #606
    Member
    Status
    dexter64 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    439
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 550 Discussion and 551 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by tiptop View Post
    the reason why no one else has a space/time ninjutsu isnt as complicated as you want it to be, its not even a reason within the narutoverse; kishi just wants a variety of jutsu's and not characters copying each other. and also if you notice their are a ton of jutstu for everyone to learn but they probably simply think its not their style, e.g not everyone has a summoning jutsu and to be honest i dont think a character like shikamaru will get a summon because it's not in his character. my point is that the reason why no one else has "space/time ninjutsu" isnt because its a bloodline limit (which it isnt even a blood line limit) but its for the simple reason of giving characters a sense of individuality, advantages and disadvantages , and this is what make the fight scenes more technical; to see who has the best selection of jutsu's and how they play out in the long run.
    Again, you like sarutobi sasuke evade the real question. You don't give me reasonable prove, you just gave me your take of what Kishi might think.

    Just because Shikamaru didn't have a summon doesn't mean he can't have one. Not everybody in the Narutoverse have a summon but they can if they have a contract.

    Give me prove that space/time ninjutsu that you claim not so special that sarutobi sasuke reduced to only a mere Fūinjutsu is only normal ninjutsu. FTG is the signature jutsu of Minato, its power is legendary, what prevent Oro which obsessed to mastering all jutsus to learn it? Remember, you and sarutobi sasuke said it's only normal jutsu.

    If you can't answer that simple question then again I suggest to wait for Kishi's verdict, you and everyone else here have the right to believe everything you want to believe, likewise I have the same right.
     
         
    Last edited by dexter64; 08-17-2011 at 05:23 AM.

  7. #607
    Academy Student bugiepu's Avatar
    Status
    bugiepu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    15
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 550 Discussion and 551 Predictions

    i agree with tiptop... it because of "bloodline limit" for any special jutsu
     
         

  8. #608
    Senior Member Sarutobi Sasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Sarutobi Sasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,248
    Location
    On the edge of insanity
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 550 Discussion and 551 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by dexter64 View Post
    As of now the most sensible reason of why only 3 people have space/time jutsu is that is a kekkai genkai. As such, until Kishi prove it to be otherwise or you could convince me then I suggest we wait for Kishi's verdict.
    As of now the real reason why only Minato used his brand of space/time jutsu is unknown, even to you. I will only be convinced of your theory once someone can point where in the manga it is stated that Minato has a Kekkei genkai. Until then, good luck and good bey.
     
         
    Last edited by Sarutobi Sasuke; 08-17-2011 at 10:16 AM.

  9. #609
    The Hokage jabznaruto's Avatar
    Status
    jabznaruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    389
    Location
    Will of Fire Statue
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 550 Discussion and 551 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Mushrooms View Post
    To jabznaruto

    I think Danzo already knew about shisui's MS power and the 10year thing. Remember when he was fighting Sasuke, he said its gonna take a while for the eye to recharge again? thats because he had Hashirama's cells in him. Atleast thats what i think.

    yo mushrooms! welcome to the base dude!!!!

    bear with my late reply...

    ...i doubt your thinking.....here's the link:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/476/6

    ....danzo could have had used the MS you are saying
    ....you could also refer to the anime version if you want...

    depending upon your reply, ...i'll tell you a story about shisui...

    keep posting mushrooms!
     
         

  10. #610
    Member killblow's Avatar
    Status
    killblow is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    939
    Location
    Stalker... :D
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 550 Discussion and 551 Predictions

    i have a feeling in my gut telling me that the next chapter of naruto is going to be a bomb!!!!!!!!!!
     
         

  11. #611
    Captain Essa Hyuuga Essa's Avatar
    Status
    Hyuuga Essa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    86
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 550 Discussion and 551 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by jabznaruto View Post
    yo mushrooms! welcome to the base dude!!!!

    bear with my late reply...

    ...i doubt your thinking.....here's the link:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/476/6

    ....danzo could have had used the MS you are saying
    ....you could also refer to the anime version if you want...

    depending upon your reply, ...i'll tell you a story about shisui...

    keep posting mushrooms!
    Just a question,
    If Shishui's eye needs Hashiramas chakra to be used, how did Shishui use it?


    and yes i do believe Danzo new that he had to have Hashiramas Chakra to use Shishui's eye and to use izanagi.
     
         

  12. #612
    Academy Student blkbird1310's Avatar
    Status
    blkbird1310 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    20
    Location
    honolulu, HI
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 550 Discussion and 551 Predictions

    where the *%/@# is the next chapter?!
     
         

  13. #613
    Senior Member tiptop's Avatar
    Status
    tiptop is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,107
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 550 Discussion and 551 Predictions

    spoilers out and let me clear up something now, naruto is not a shadow clone :P .
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •