Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Grats to Man U

They won today's game for the FA Cup against Man City. Man City scored two goals to make it 2-0 before half time VS Man U but eventually Man U scored 3 goals in second half to win. Nani played amazingly well securing the win for his club with not only the goal to level the game but also the winner in the final min before we would have seen ET or even PK.

Congrats to Man U fans and too you also Escorpiius I know your gonna be happy lol :P

PS: Man City need to get rid of this Mario Balotelli such an embarrassment to football and the club his career maybe over before it starts. Mancini still defends this kid who is clearly a disgrace.

"Roberto Mancini has admitted that Mario Balotelli’s crazy antics have left him in need of a shrink."

Roberto Mancini last night defended Mario Balotelli after the Manchester City striker was branded an “embarrassment”.

Here is a video of the highlights

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyYqRal77EM

Last edited by ReLax -; 08-07-2011 at 11:56 PM.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Grats to Man U

yay i love man u big fan happy we beat those loser, hate man city manchester taking it all this year

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Go Man U:D:D (Man U fan)

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Oh cool would have liked to see that one. I like Man U but don't tell my friend, he's a big Man U fan and therefore I'm always acting like the are a failure to me, just to punk him a lil, arguing with him about that topic is just to sweet

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in shadows.

Manu FTW !

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

MaN U FTW BABE!!!

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I'm suprised you know
    such useless things. This is
    the first time since birth
    that I've admired you. By the
    way, will you be eating that
    cake?”

Great, you posted it. (got some work yesterday) Yes, I'm a hell lot of happy. Funny thing is that I missed 30-45 mins of the 1st half (since i was havin' Iftaar due my Ramadhan fast). No regrets on that...

Well, great match. It's one of the best Community Shield matches which I saw since 4-5 years. Nani played awesomely well. My big hats off to Tom Cleverley. He's the one who changed the match for me also. Carrick was too slow and hesitant to play with Rooney while Cleverley and Rooney were perfectly playing with each other. I always knew that this boy will make it in big way. Last season was just not his since Gibson was still there.

Balotelli will surely go soon. Man, what a team City has though. When they were showing the playing starting and the bench, I was like - "Man, that's becoming more and more OP'd each year+Tevez was not here yet"

As always, Man U v/s Man.City ends up in stoppage time. When it does not occur, *cough* *cough* some overhead kick do the trick

I'll make the Barca-Madrid thread when the match is over for you.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Escorpiius View Post
    Great, you posted it. (got some work yesterday) Yes, I'm a hell lot of happy. Funny thing is that I missed 30-45 mins of the 1st half (since i was havin' Iftaar due my Ramadhan fast). No regrets on that...

Well, great match. It's one of the best Community Shield matches which I saw since 4-5 years. Nani played awesomely well. My big hats off to Tom Cleverley. He's the one who changed the match for me also. Carrick was too slow and hesitant to play with Rooney while Cleverley and Rooney were perfectly playing with each other. I always knew that this boy will make it in big way. Last season was just not his since Gibson was still there.

Balotelli will surely go soon. Man, what a team City has though. When they were showing the playing starting and the bench, I was like - "Man, that's becoming more and more OP'd each year+Tevez was not here yet"

As always, Man U v/s Man.City ends up in stoppage time. When it does not occur, *cough* *cough* some overhead kick do the trick

Ramadan Mubarak bro. The game took place here around 10-11 AM so didn't need to worry about Iftaar

The first half Man U dominated but Man City had two in the net by the end of the first and that's when I thought it was over for Man U but they got things done when it was most important in second half.

This was my first FA Community Shield match I've seen lol. Cleverley did play quite good but more will be expected if he wants to hang around the big boys.

Yes, Man City has a great team but it will depend on how they use their players. Sergio Augero won't be around much as Madrid are chasing him and his dream is to play for them also.

I look at Real Madrid line and get worried right now for Barca. It's deadly and they have plenty of talent even to dethrone Barca this year if they play it right. They signed some experienced talent new players this season so will be interesting. Lets hope Messi and Sanchez have enjoyed their vacation, also Xavi, Inesita, Pique, Alves have had some time to rest.

Also supposedly Real Madrid's Karim Benzema, Mesut Ozil, and Hamit Altintop will be fasting.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by MS Itachi View Post
    Ramadan Mubarak bro. The game took place here around 10-11 AM so didn't need to worry about Iftaar

The first half Man U dominated but Man City had two in the net by the end of the first and that's when I thought it was over for Man U but they got things done when it was most important in second half.

This was my first FA Community Shield match I've seen lol. Cleverley did play quite good but more will be expected if he wants to hang around the big boys.

Yes, Man City has a great team but it will depend on how they use their players. Sergio Augero won't be around much as Madrid are chasing him and his dream is to play for them also.

I look at Real Madrid line and get worried right now for Barca. It's deadly and they have plenty of talent even to dethrone Barca this year if they play it right. They signed some experienced talent new players this season so will be interesting. Lets hope Messi and Sanchez have enjoyed their vacation, also Xavi, Inesita, Pique, Alves have had some time to rest.

Also supposedly Real Madrid's Karim Benzema, Mesut Ozil, and Hamit Altintop will be fasting.
    real is really good, i think they got it this yr

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello, I'm Marquise. How are
    you?

Mario Balotelli....He really shouldn't play... at all.

Once you have been seen attempting to put a simple Sports Bib on and failing...Twice.
    You know its time to evaluate your life...

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by rinnsharingan View Post
    real is really good, i think they got it this yr
    That hype has been going on for the past 3-4 years. They have a good chance this year lets hope they improve last years result which wasn't too bad for them but wouldn't jump the gun by saying they will get it this year as competition is getting stiff everywhere.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's always been a lot of
    tension between Lois and me,
    and it's not so much that I
    want to kill her, it's just, I
    want her not to be alive
    anymore.' - Stewie Griffin

Manchester United - 19 time Premier League winners and now 19 time Community Shield winners.

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Escorpiius View Post

I couldn't agree more with you, that boy Cleverly played really well. United played really well, Young and Wellbeck fit in really well IMO. As for De Gea, I think he has future, but in this game he didn't show much, especially in the first half.