Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 43
  1. #1
    narusaku ftw Xero's Avatar
    Status
    Xero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,390
    Location
    florida baby!
    This user has no status.
     

    Will Naruto and Sasuke meet up on their way to Konoha?



    First of all, many of you (including myself) think that since Gamakichi summoned Naruto to Strange Tree Mountain, he can just release the jutsu and Naruto will fly back to Konoha in an instant. But we don't know for sure how reverse summoning works. For all we know, that messenger frog may have been given the responsibility to make preparations for Naruto to be able to be unsummoned! So.. Naruto may be given a travel frog (see picture) to run back to Konoha. If this happens:

    Will Naruto and Sasuke cross paths on their way to Konoha? I was just reading old manga, and one of the chapter's front pages gave me an idea on how N/S' next encounter may be like. Imagine this..

    Pa Frog discovers the corpse of his messenger frog, alerting him of danger in Konoha. He prepares a travel frog for Naruto.

    Naruto: What's with the frog gramps? *notices Pa Frog's sad expression*
    Fukasaku: You're headed back to Konoha.. the village is in danger... it's probably Akatsuki.
    Naruto: WTFMATE
    Fukasaku: Our messenger frog, I summoned him.. or his corpse actually. Something's definitely wrong.
    Naruto: WTFMATE UNSUMMON ME
    Fukasaku: We can't...
    Naruto: WTFMATE
    Fukasaku: Look Naruto, you're not a frog! The rules for human summoning are different. Blah blah blah -- so you can't be unsummoned in this situation.
    Naruto: WTF T_T
    Fukasaku: This here frog's the fastest one on the mountain. He'll get you to Konoha in a few hours. Now get going already!
    Naruto: Right! Let's go!


    New chapter:
    Hawk is preparing for their departure. The chapter is talking about their plans for attacking Konoha. Tobi can't come for some obvious reason (likely having to to with Hachibi or Kyuubi sealing) but he says he will come eventually. Ending panels shows Sasuke and Naruto traveling.


    New chapter:
    Naruto is thinking real hard as he travels, with a serious expression and tears are forming in his eyes. Portraits of his important people take up a page or two. Kakashi, Sakura, Konohamaru, Tsunade, Iruka, a group of his rookie genin friends, the Hokage mountain, and finally Sasuke. A shot of blurry objects coming from the woods onto Naruto's current path. He then sees the backs of 4 people in Akatsuki cloaks..

    Naruto: Akatsuki...!
    Travel frog: Really?!?
    Naruto: Stop them!

    Naruto's frog jumps ahead of Team Hawk and skids to a stop, putting Naruto and Sasuke face to face, just meters apart.

    Naruto: WTFSASUKE?
    Sasuke: WTFDUMBASS?
    Naruto: Akatsuki cloaks.. Sasuke, you..?
    Sasuke: Naruto get out of...!
    Naruto: Konoha's in danger!
    Sasuke: ...
    Naruto: Don't you ****ing care?!? Or.. are you really Akatsuki now...
    Sasuke: Juugo, Karen, Suigetsu.. go on ahead.
    Naruto: Like I'll let them..!

    Naruto tries to block Hawk's movement but Sasuke appears in front of Naruto, they are in the same position as when they met at Orochimaru's hideout.

    Sasuke: Who will save you now, Naruto?
    Naruto: ...You're the one who needs saving, Sasuke.

    Sasuke's Sharingan activates. Naruto's eye sockets begin to darken.


    Next few chapters Naruto and Sasuke fight, Sasuke gets his ass whooped.


    New chapter:

    Suigetsu's leading Juugo and Karen on their way to Konoha. Karen keeps looking back to see if Sasuke is behind them, she looks worried.

    Suigetsu: Where the hell is Sasuke?
    Karen: ...
    Juugo: He'll be here.
    Suigetsu: Tch..
    Karen: ...that guy...
    Suigetsu: ??
    Juugo: Who?
    Karen: Sasuke called him Naruto.. his chakra.. it's enormous. That of a Jinchuuriki..
    Suigetsu: WTFMATE
    Juugo: ... *he looks back to see if Sasuke is coming, he looks worried now too*
    Karen: !! *senses chakra*
    Juugo: Look! Someone's coming!

    Naruto and the frog's silhouette can be seen in the distance. Team Hawk skids to a stop. Karen notices Sasuke's body on the frog. Team Hawk, realizing what's happened to Sasuke, gets into a battle formation.

    Naruto: No time for you!!

    End chapter shows Naruto's frog leaping over Hawk. Naruto is still in Sage Mode without Fukasaku on his back.


    Next 2 or 3 chapters

    Naruto's frog out runs Team Hawk easily. He arrives at the smoking crater which is Konoha. Hearing the loudest battle taking place, Naruto heads in that direction. Few scenes of Naruto passing dead shinobi, including Konan and Hinata's corpse (LOL narusaku ftw) lying next to each other.. Naruto's eyes are like Kyuubi's.

    Tsunade: Sakura! Get Kakashi to the hos...!

    Tsunade is fighting Deva Pein, Sakura is nearby trying to heal a nearly dead Kakashi. Tsunade and Sakura feel Kyuubi's energy nearby.

    Sakura: This chakra..
    Tsunade: Naruto!?
    Kakashi: .....

    Naruto's frog lands next to Sakura (for some reason extremely silently), she doesn't notice until he drops an unconscious Sasuke next to Kakashi's body (he's not wearing his Akatsuki cloak).

    Naruto: Don't tell me if he's dead or not until after I'm done with Pein..
     
         

  2. #2
    Banned
    Status
    SAKumono26 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,352
    This user has no status.
     

    wat nice in sight u have
     
         

  3. #3
    Renegade Sama. Yup! Renegade's Avatar
    Status
    Renegade is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,839
    Location
    Denmark
    This user has no status.
     

    Wtfmate? LOL
     
         

  4. #4
    The Prowler TheLoneWolf's Avatar
    Status
    TheLoneWolf is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    241
    Location
    I'm a drifter
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Xero View Post


    First of all, many of you (including myself) think that since Gamakichi summoned Naruto to Strange Tree Mountain, he can just release the jutsu and Naruto will fly back to Konoha in an instant. But we don't know for sure how reverse summoning works. For all we know, that messenger frog may have been given the responsibility to make preparations for Naruto to be able to be unsummoned! So.. Naruto may be given a travel frog (see picture) to run back to Konoha. If this happens:

    Will Naruto and Sasuke cross paths on their way to Konoha? I was just reading old manga, and one of the chapter's front pages gave me an idea on how N/S' next encounter may be like. Imagine this..

    Pa Frog discovers the corpse of his messenger frog, alerting him of danger in Konoha. He prepares a travel frog for Naruto.

    Naruto: What's with the frog gramps? *notices Pa Frog's sad expression*
    Fukasaku: You're headed back to Konoha.. the village is in danger... it's probably Akatsuki.
    Naruto: WTFMATE
    Fukasaku: Our messenger frog, I summoned him.. or his corpse actually. Something's definitely wrong.
    Naruto: WTFMATE UNSUMMON ME
    Fukasaku: We can't...
    Naruto: WTFMATE
    Fukasaku: Look Naruto, you're not a frog! The rules for human summoning are different. Blah blah blah -- so you can't be unsummoned in this situation.
    Naruto: WTF T_T
    Fukasaku: This here frog's the fastest one on the mountain. He'll get you to Konoha in a few hours. Now get going already!
    Naruto: Right! Let's go!


    New chapter:
    Hawk is preparing for their departure. The chapter is talking about their plans for attacking Konoha. Tobi can't come for some obvious reason (likely having to to with Hachibi or Kyuubi sealing) but he says he will come eventually. Ending panels shows Sasuke and Naruto traveling.


    New chapter:
    Naruto is thinking real hard as he travels, with a serious expression and tears are forming in his eyes. Portraits of his important people take up a page or two. Kakashi, Sakura, Konohamaru, Tsunade, Iruka, a group of his rookie genin friends, the Hokage mountain, and finally Sasuke. A shot of blurry objects coming from the woods onto Naruto's current path. He then sees the backs of 4 people in Akatsuki cloaks..

    Naruto: Akatsuki...!
    Travel frog: Really?!?
    Naruto: Stop them!

    Naruto's frog jumps ahead of Team Hawk and skids to a stop, putting Naruto and Sasuke face to face, just meters apart.

    Naruto: WTFSASUKE?
    Sasuke: WTFDUMBASS?
    Naruto: Akatsuki cloaks.. Sasuke, you..?
    Sasuke: Naruto get out of...!
    Naruto: Konoha's in danger!
    Sasuke: ...
    Naruto: Don't you ****ing care?!? Or.. are you really Akatsuki now...
    Sasuke: Juugo, Karen, Suigetsu.. go on ahead.
    Naruto: Like I'll let them..!

    Naruto tries to block Hawk's movement but Sasuke appears in front of Naruto, they are in the same position as when they met at Orochimaru's hideout.

    Sasuke: Who will save you now, Naruto?
    Naruto: ...You're the one who needs saving, Sasuke.

    Sasuke's Sharingan activates. Naruto's eye sockets begin to darken.


    Next few chapters Naruto and Sasuke fight, Sasuke gets his ass whooped.


    New chapter:

    Suigetsu's leading Juugo and Karen on their way to Konoha. Karen keeps looking back to see if Sasuke is behind them, she looks worried.

    Suigetsu: Where the hell is Sasuke?
    Karen: ...
    Juugo: He'll be here.
    Suigetsu: Tch..
    Karen: ...that guy...
    Suigetsu: ??
    Juugo: Who?
    Karen: Sasuke called him Naruto.. his chakra.. it's enormous. That of a Jinchuuriki..
    Suigetsu: WTFMATE
    Juugo: ... *he looks back to see if Sasuke is coming, he looks worried now too*
    Karen: !! *senses chakra*
    Juugo: Look! Someone's coming!

    Naruto and the frog's silhouette can be seen in the distance. Team Hawk skids to a stop. Karen notices Sasuke's body on the frog. Team Hawk, realizing what's happened to Sasuke, gets into a battle formation.

    Naruto: No time for you!!

    End chapter shows Naruto's frog leaping over Hawk. Naruto is still in Sage Mode without Fukasaku on his back.


    Next 2 or 3 chapters

    Naruto's frog out runs Team Hawk easily. He arrives at the smoking crater which is Konoha. Hearing the loudest battle taking place, Naruto heads in that direction. Few scenes of Naruto passing dead shinobi, including Konan and Hinata's corpse (LOL narusaku ftw) lying next to each other.. Naruto's eyes are like Kyuubi's.

    Tsunade: Sakura! Get Kakashi to the hos...!

    Tsunade is fighting Deva Pein, Sakura is nearby trying to heal a nearly dead Kakashi. Tsunade and Sakura feel Kyuubi's energy nearby.

    Sakura: This chakra..
    Tsunade: Naruto!?
    Kakashi: .....

    Naruto's frog lands next to Sakura (for some reason extremely silently), she doesn't notice until he drops an unconscious Sasuke next to Kakashi's body (he's not wearing his Akatsuki cloak).

    Naruto: Don't tell me if he's dead or not until after I'm done with Pein..
    loved it
    that is one ****in` fast frog for it to take only a few hours, pa frog said that i would take a month on foot to get there
     
         

  5. #5
    Toad Powa! S4g3's Avatar
    Status
    S4g3 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    160
    Location
    Uk, formerly toad mountain.
    This user has no status.
     

    Wow coolio ^_^ would be good if that happened, ****** needs to be taken down a peg or two in my opinion.
     
         

  6. #6
    hinata girl ^__^ kl2195's Avatar
    Status
    kl2195 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    543
    Location
    pc
    This user has no status.
     

    ya maybe than well. but have you 4 got that sasuke has more power than naruto and that sasuke may kill naruto. but naruto is strong him slave to and he got power from itachi.and the 9taile beast. sowe naruto mint kill sasuke. i real don't nowe wut well happen if than met up?
     
         

  7. #7
    taijutsi specialist konoha s beautiful beast's Avatar
    Status
    konoha s beautiful beast is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,340
    Location
    Georgia,Tbilisi
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by kl2195 View Post
    ya maybe than well. but have you 4 got that sasuke has more power than naruto and that sasuke may kill naruto. but naruto is strong him slave to and he got power from itachi.and the 9taile beast. sowe naruto mint kill sasuke. i real don't nowe wut well happen if than met up?
    is narutomanga an apple or an orange juice?what do you think?
     
         

  8. #8
    -Senile Bitch- -sHawTy-'s Avatar
    Status
    -sHawTy- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    367
    Location
    anywhere but there
    This user has no status.
     

    it could happen but it will take ages for Naruto if he's doin that way. Konoha will be gone and everyone would be dead. -_-

    The Pa toad will figure something out for Naruto to poof back to Konoha. Its either, Tsunade brings him back, or they'll juz summon themselves back, i dunno.

    Not much given a thot about it.
     
         

  9. #9
    ANBU GRAVITY SAGE KASTAWAY's Avatar
    Status
    KASTAWAY is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    527
    Location
    Mountain Mist Village
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by kl2195 View Post
    ya maybe than well. But have you 4 got that sasuke has more power than naruto and that sasuke may kill naruto. But naruto is strong him slave to and he got power from itachi.and the 9taile beast. Sowe naruto mint kill sasuke. I real don't nowe wut well happen if than met up?
    when has sasuke ever had more power than naruto? Sasuke has always been ahead of naruto because of is intelligence level, and his head start at training. Naruto will beat sasuke, and in a very overwhelming manor.
     
         

  10. #10
    ANBU GRAVITY SAGE KASTAWAY's Avatar
    Status
    KASTAWAY is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    527
    Location
    Mountain Mist Village
    This user has no status.
     

    I like you story, it is very possible and yes its possible

    in the naruto universe, its possible, if you can have space/time tech a fog can run fast
     
         

  11. #11
    Member 9tailsSage's Avatar
    Status
    9tailsSage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    225
    This user has no status.
     

    nice story but i doubt team hawk will leave sasuke behind. naruto will probably have to take them all out. naruto is probably way superior to sasuke know because of senjutsu and itachi's power most importantly.
     
         

  12. #12
    The Gutsy Ninja jawey24's Avatar
    Status
    jawey24 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    219
    Location
    Konohagakure
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Xero View Post


    First of all, many of you (including myself) think that since Gamakichi summoned Naruto to Strange Tree Mountain, he can just release the jutsu and Naruto will fly back to Konoha in an instant. But we don't know for sure how reverse summoning works. For all we know, that messenger frog may have been given the responsibility to make preparations for Naruto to be able to be unsummoned! So.. Naruto may be given a travel frog (see picture) to run back to Konoha. If this happens:

    Will Naruto and Sasuke cross paths on their way to Konoha? I was just reading old manga, and one of the chapter's front pages gave me an idea on how N/S' next encounter may be like. Imagine this..

    Pa Frog discovers the corpse of his messenger frog, alerting him of danger in Konoha. He prepares a travel frog for Naruto.

    Naruto: What's with the frog gramps? *notices Pa Frog's sad expression*
    Fukasaku: You're headed back to Konoha.. the village is in danger... it's probably Akatsuki.
    Naruto: WTFMATE
    Fukasaku: Our messenger frog, I summoned him.. or his corpse actually. Something's definitely wrong.
    Naruto: WTFMATE UNSUMMON ME
    Fukasaku: We can't...
    Naruto: WTFMATE
    Fukasaku: Look Naruto, you're not a frog! The rules for human summoning are different. Blah blah blah -- so you can't be unsummoned in this situation.
    Naruto: WTF T_T
    Fukasaku: This here frog's the fastest one on the mountain. He'll get you to Konoha in a few hours. Now get going already!
    Naruto: Right! Let's go!


    New chapter:
    Hawk is preparing for their departure. The chapter is talking about their plans for attacking Konoha. Tobi can't come for some obvious reason (likely having to to with Hachibi or Kyuubi sealing) but he says he will come eventually. Ending panels shows Sasuke and Naruto traveling.


    New chapter:
    Naruto is thinking real hard as he travels, with a serious expression and tears are forming in his eyes. Portraits of his important people take up a page or two. Kakashi, Sakura, Konohamaru, Tsunade, Iruka, a group of his rookie genin friends, the Hokage mountain, and finally Sasuke. A shot of blurry objects coming from the woods onto Naruto's current path. He then sees the backs of 4 people in Akatsuki cloaks..

    Naruto: Akatsuki...!
    Travel frog: Really?!?
    Naruto: Stop them!

    Naruto's frog jumps ahead of Team Hawk and skids to a stop, putting Naruto and Sasuke face to face, just meters apart.

    Naruto: WTFSASUKE?
    Sasuke: WTFDUMBASS?
    Naruto: Akatsuki cloaks.. Sasuke, you..?
    Sasuke: Naruto get out of...!
    Naruto: Konoha's in danger!
    Sasuke: ...
    Naruto: Don't you ****ing care?!? Or.. are you really Akatsuki now...
    Sasuke: Juugo, Karen, Suigetsu.. go on ahead.
    Naruto: Like I'll let them..!

    Naruto tries to block Hawk's movement but Sasuke appears in front of Naruto, they are in the same position as when they met at Orochimaru's hideout.

    Sasuke: Who will save you now, Naruto?
    Naruto: ...You're the one who needs saving, Sasuke.

    Sasuke's Sharingan activates. Naruto's eye sockets begin to darken.


    Next few chapters Naruto and Sasuke fight, Sasuke gets his ass whooped.


    New chapter:

    Suigetsu's leading Juugo and Karen on their way to Konoha. Karen keeps looking back to see if Sasuke is behind them, she looks worried.

    Suigetsu: Where the hell is Sasuke?
    Karen: ...
    Juugo: He'll be here.
    Suigetsu: Tch..
    Karen: ...that guy...
    Suigetsu: ??
    Juugo: Who?
    Karen: Sasuke called him Naruto.. his chakra.. it's enormous. That of a Jinchuuriki..
    Suigetsu: WTFMATE
    Juugo: ... *he looks back to see if Sasuke is coming, he looks worried now too*
    Karen: !! *senses chakra*
    Juugo: Look! Someone's coming!

    Naruto and the frog's silhouette can be seen in the distance. Team Hawk skids to a stop. Karen notices Sasuke's body on the frog. Team Hawk, realizing what's happened to Sasuke, gets into a battle formation.

    Naruto: No time for you!!

    End chapter shows Naruto's frog leaping over Hawk. Naruto is still in Sage Mode without Fukasaku on his back.


    Next 2 or 3 chapters

    Naruto's frog out runs Team Hawk easily. He arrives at the smoking crater which is Konoha. Hearing the loudest battle taking place, Naruto heads in that direction. Few scenes of Naruto passing dead shinobi, including Konan and Hinata's corpse (LOL narusaku ftw) lying next to each other.. Naruto's eyes are like Kyuubi's.

    Tsunade: Sakura! Get Kakashi to the hos...!

    Tsunade is fighting Deva Pein, Sakura is nearby trying to heal a nearly dead Kakashi. Tsunade and Sakura feel Kyuubi's energy nearby.

    Sakura: This chakra..
    Tsunade: Naruto!?
    Kakashi: .....

    Naruto's frog lands next to Sakura (for some reason extremely silently), she doesn't notice until he drops an unconscious Sasuke next to Kakashi's body (he's not wearing his Akatsuki cloak).

    Naruto: Don't tell me if he's dead or not until after I'm done with Pein..
    This is put together nice...if the manga turned out like this it would b da best thing eva
     
         

  13. #13
    Member sgt's Avatar
    Status
    sgt is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    726
    Location
    The Netherlands - Tilburg
    This user has no status.
     

    really nice thing dude..
    but it's logicall if sasuke wud send team hawk to go on ahead..
    sasuke still thinks he is far more superior to naruto thus he will underestimate naruto a lot..
    and naruto will make a suprise by using senjutsu and beating sasuke..
    a good theorie indeed.
     
         

  14. #14
    RATS KING UzumakiJake's Avatar
    Status
    UzumakiJake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    10,089
    Location
    Dont check ur sisters room
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Xero View Post


    First of all, many of you (including myself) think that since Gamakichi summoned Naruto to Strange Tree Mountain, he can just release the jutsu and Naruto will fly back to Konoha in an instant. But we don't know for sure how reverse summoning works. For all we know, that messenger frog may have been given the responsibility to make preparations for Naruto to be able to be unsummoned! So.. Naruto may be given a travel frog (see picture) to run back to Konoha. If this happens:

    Will Naruto and Sasuke cross paths on their way to Konoha? I was just reading old manga, and one of the chapter's front pages gave me an idea on how N/S' next encounter may be like. Imagine this..

    Pa Frog discovers the corpse of his messenger frog, alerting him of danger in Konoha. He prepares a travel frog for Naruto.

    Naruto: What's with the frog gramps? *notices Pa Frog's sad expression*
    Fukasaku: You're headed back to Konoha.. the village is in danger... it's probably Akatsuki.
    Naruto: WTFMATE
    Fukasaku: Our messenger frog, I summoned him.. or his corpse actually. Something's definitely wrong.
    Naruto: WTFMATE UNSUMMON ME
    Fukasaku: We can't...
    Naruto: WTFMATE
    Fukasaku: Look Naruto, you're not a frog! The rules for human summoning are different. Blah blah blah -- so you can't be unsummoned in this situation.
    Naruto: WTF T_T
    Fukasaku: This here frog's the fastest one on the mountain. He'll get you to Konoha in a few hours. Now get going already!
    Naruto: Right! Let's go!


    New chapter:
    Hawk is preparing for their departure. The chapter is talking about their plans for attacking Konoha. Tobi can't come for some obvious reason (likely having to to with Hachibi or Kyuubi sealing) but he says he will come eventually. Ending panels shows Sasuke and Naruto traveling.


    New chapter:
    Naruto is thinking real hard as he travels, with a serious expression and tears are forming in his eyes. Portraits of his important people take up a page or two. Kakashi, Sakura, Konohamaru, Tsunade, Iruka, a group of his rookie genin friends, the Hokage mountain, and finally Sasuke. A shot of blurry objects coming from the woods onto Naruto's current path. He then sees the backs of 4 people in Akatsuki cloaks..

    Naruto: Akatsuki...!
    Travel frog: Really?!?
    Naruto: Stop them!

    Naruto's frog jumps ahead of Team Hawk and skids to a stop, putting Naruto and Sasuke face to face, just meters apart.

    Naruto: WTFSASUKE?
    Sasuke: WTFDUMBASS?
    Naruto: Akatsuki cloaks.. Sasuke, you..?
    Sasuke: Naruto get out of...!
    Naruto: Konoha's in danger!
    Sasuke: ...
    Naruto: Don't you ****ing care?!? Or.. are you really Akatsuki now...
    Sasuke: Juugo, Karen, Suigetsu.. go on ahead.
    Naruto: Like I'll let them..!

    Naruto tries to block Hawk's movement but Sasuke appears in front of Naruto, they are in the same position as when they met at Orochimaru's hideout.

    Sasuke: Who will save you now, Naruto?
    Naruto: ...You're the one who needs saving, Sasuke.

    Sasuke's Sharingan activates. Naruto's eye sockets begin to darken.


    Next few chapters Naruto and Sasuke fight, Sasuke gets his ass whooped.


    New chapter:

    Suigetsu's leading Juugo and Karen on their way to Konoha. Karen keeps looking back to see if Sasuke is behind them, she looks worried.

    Suigetsu: Where the hell is Sasuke?
    Karen: ...
    Juugo: He'll be here.
    Suigetsu: Tch..
    Karen: ...that guy...
    Suigetsu: ??
    Juugo: Who?
    Karen: Sasuke called him Naruto.. his chakra.. it's enormous. That of a Jinchuuriki..
    Suigetsu: WTFMATE
    Juugo: ... *he looks back to see if Sasuke is coming, he looks worried now too*
    Karen: !! *senses chakra*
    Juugo: Look! Someone's coming!

    Naruto and the frog's silhouette can be seen in the distance. Team Hawk skids to a stop. Karen notices Sasuke's body on the frog. Team Hawk, realizing what's happened to Sasuke, gets into a battle formation.

    Naruto: No time for you!!

    End chapter shows Naruto's frog leaping over Hawk. Naruto is still in Sage Mode without Fukasaku on his back.


    Next 2 or 3 chapters

    Naruto's frog out runs Team Hawk easily. He arrives at the smoking crater which is Konoha. Hearing the loudest battle taking place, Naruto heads in that direction. Few scenes of Naruto passing dead shinobi, including Konan and Hinata's corpse (LOL narusaku ftw) lying next to each other.. Naruto's eyes are like Kyuubi's.

    Tsunade: Sakura! Get Kakashi to the hos...!

    Tsunade is fighting Deva Pein, Sakura is nearby trying to heal a nearly dead Kakashi. Tsunade and Sakura feel Kyuubi's energy nearby.

    Sakura: This chakra..
    Tsunade: Naruto!?
    Kakashi: .....

    Naruto's frog lands next to Sakura (for some reason extremely silently), she doesn't notice until he drops an unconscious Sasuke next to Kakashi's body (he's not wearing his Akatsuki cloak).

    Naruto: Don't tell me if he's dead or not until after I'm done with Pein..
    I dunno but i cant wait to see it!! I hope they meet up and fight together maybe it will help sasuke come back to leaf!
     
         

  15. #15
    narusaku ftw Xero's Avatar
    Status
    Xero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,390
    Location
    florida baby!
    This user has no status.
     

    Glad you guys like this ^_^ though after thinking about the picture for a bit longer.. I remembered something in a Kishi interview stating that Hachibi will kill someone from Team Hawk. So if Kishi plans on killing that member before Sasuke's trip to Konoha, then the picture doesn't hint at anything. BUT Hachibi is still alive, so I guess he has time to beat on Hawk after Sasuke gets to Konoha.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLoneWolf
    loved it
    that is one ****in` fast frog for it to take only a few hours, pa frog said that i would take a month on foot to get there
    I couldn't remember if Pa Frog said it would take Naruto a month or a week for a (non sage) human to reach the mountain, or I would have replaced 'hours' with 'days' and come up with a different arrival scenario for Naruto and Sasuke. But a sage frog trained to move as fast as possible from point A to B and who knows all the shortcuts of Myouboku might actually be able to turn that 'month' into 'hours'.

    Quote Originally Posted by chiqlette View Post
    it could happen but it will take ages for Naruto if he's doin that way. Konoha will be gone and everyone would be dead. -_-

    The Pa toad will figure something out for Naruto to poof back to Konoha. Its either, Tsunade brings him back, or they'll juz summon themselves back, i dunno.

    Not much given a thot about it.
    Well you're probably right, the Pein invasion shouldn't last more then 2 or 3 hours before Pein either gets the informations he wants or realizes he won't get it.

    Though for the sake of argument, what about Tsunade's abilities? Tsunade's strength as a medic comes mostly from her ability to dodge attacks, and heal herself. So might she have the chakra to last for an extremely long time?
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member Kagutsuchi's Avatar
    Status
    Kagutsuchi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    17,466
    Location
    Why Do You ask, Stalker ?
    Hiding in shadows.
     



    excellent job bro !!!!
     
         

  17. #17
    Member W4532's Avatar
    Status
    W4532 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    310
    Location
    n.z
    This user has no status.
     

    hey man this is great work i hardley ever say this to people but i actually realy rate this and i prity much never gives reps but you deserve it good stuff keep it up
     
         

  18. #18
    RATS KING UzumakiJake's Avatar
    Status
    UzumakiJake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    10,089
    Location
    Dont check ur sisters room
    This user has no status.
     

    I agree with ^ Good job
     
         

  19. #19
    ANBU BLACK OPS Cash's Avatar
    Status
    Cash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,210
    This user has no status.
     

    Nice storyline! Liked it a lot!

    If you think about it. Naruto has NOT fought at 100% power until that point in your story. While Sasuke no longer has cursemark, wasn't useing EMS, and was close to death not too long ago. Sasuke never cared to learn up on what Naruto has been doing, and looked down on him during the Orochimaru battle.

    You could add this...

    Scene: Some cave
    *Zatzu appears from the floor next to Tobi/Madara
    Madara: That was quick
    Zetzu Black: Pain is doing a number on Konoha right now...
    Zetzu White: But the Tseunade is healing all their injured."
    Madara: Sasuke has his eyes set on Konoha and is on his way. There shouldn't be an issue.
    Zetzu White: Actually, it seems that the 9-Tails and Team Hawk caught up with each other.
    Madara: I was informed that the 9-Tails wouldn't be in the village. I know you've always wanted to see a rematch of that fight. So why are you here?
    Zetzu White: Naruto arrived riding a frog...
    Zetzu Black: ... with Sasuke strapped to its back unconscious...
    Madara: !?!? Teleports away immediately
    -------------
    Scene: Konoha
    Pain: ?! You must be the 9-Tails. You'll be coming with me.
    Naruto: He ignores Pain completely, and turns to Saskura to see tears in her eyes. He says, "I told you I always keep a promise."
    Pain: He looks past Naruto and sees Sasuke unconscious. He thinks to himself, "That is the brother of Itachi. Can this beast really be that strong?
    *Pain looks around, assess the situation and calculates.
    Pain: Thinking to himself, "If this kid was able to defeat the Sharringan without breaking a sweat, things might get difficult
    Ninja Medic: Lady Hokage. All of the villagers injured in the attack are recovering.
    Pain: ?! Things are getting more complicated
    *Zetzu appears*
    Zetzu White: Sorry to interrupt.
    Zetzu Black: But I have to report that the 8-Tails was not sucessfully captured.
    Pain: ?! So this invasion accomplished nothing. We can't do things out of order. We'll retreat for now.
    *Konan is shown fighting in the distance
    Pain: Konan, we're leaving now.
    *All 3 of them, along with Pains other bodies make for a retreat
    ------
    *After lots of discussion about Sasuke, and Pain, and thinking about Jiraiya, Naruto gets PO'D and declares hes going after Pain.
    Tsunade: Naruto! We don't even have any information compiled yet...
    *Sai, Yamato and Ino's father arrives, Sai and Yamato see Sasuke, some drama stuff happens.
    Ino's Father: Lady Hokage, We found out that all of the bodies are connected, and is controlled by 1 person.
    Tsunade: So why did Pain call out to one of them? If he controls them all... ?... SO there is 1 body he doesn't control. Yamato! Your mission to take out as many of Pain's bodies as you can. BUT the number one objective is to capture that lady.
    ------
    While the team is gone after Pain. Tobi appears, grabs onto Sasuke, stares at Kakashi and Tsunade, then disappears.

    ANBU Root appears from hiding with Danzo. With all the ninja injured, he declares his take over, and everyone is taken down into the dungeon...

    Pain battle: Yamato and Sakura each take a body on. Naruto takes on the rest. Sai goes after Konan (the whole ink vs. paper thing). In the end Naruto destroys 3 of the bodies, and Yamato 1. Sakura is drained from healing the Konoha nijas and is struggling. Pain tells Naruto that he is going to Kill Sakura so that he can get to Konan in time. Naruto gives up on the body and goes to protect Sakura. Sai is shown battling Konan, but then says "I believe my sensei would like to have a few words with you."
     
         

  20. #20
    RATS KING UzumakiJake's Avatar
    Status
    UzumakiJake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    10,089
    Location
    Dont check ur sisters room
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by leonmccash View Post
    Nice storyline! Liked it a lot!

    If you think about it. Naruto has NOT fought at 100% power until that point in your story. While Sasuke no longer has cursemark, wasn't useing EMS, and was close to death not too long ago. Sasuke never cared to learn up on what Naruto has been doing, and looked down on him during the Orochimaru battle.

    You could add this...

    Scene: Some cave
    *Zatzu appears from the floor next to Tobi/Madara
    Madara: That was quick
    Zetzu Black: Pain is doing a number on Konoha right now...
    Zetzu White: But the Tseunade is healing all their injured."
    Madara: Sasuke has his eyes set on Konoha and is on his way. There shouldn't be an issue.
    Zetzu White: Actually, it seems that the 9-Tails and Team Hawk caught up with each other.
    Madara: I was informed that the 9-Tails wouldn't be in the village. I know you've always wanted to see a rematch of that fight. So why are you here?
    Zetzu White: Naruto arrived riding a frog...
    Zetzu Black: ... with Sasuke strapped to its back unconscious...
    Madara: !?!? Teleports away immediately
    -------------
    Scene: Konoha
    Pain: ?! You must be the 9-Tails. You'll be coming with me.
    Naruto: He ignores Pain completely, and turns to Saskura to see tears in her eyes. He says, "I told you I always keep a promise."
    Pain: He looks past Naruto and sees Sasuke unconscious. He thinks to himself, "That is the brother of Itachi. Can this beast really be that strong?
    *Pain looks around, assess the situation and calculates.
    Pain: Thinking to himself, "If this kid was able to defeat the Sharringan without breaking a sweat, things might get difficult
    Ninja Medic: Lady Hokage. All of the villagers injured in the attack are recovering.
    Pain: ?! Things are getting more complicated
    *Zetzu appears*
    Zetzu White: Sorry to interrupt.
    Zetzu Black: But I have to report that the 8-Tails was not sucessfully captured.
    Pain: ?! So this invasion accomplished nothing. We can't do things out of order. We'll retreat for now.
    *Konan is shown fighting in the distance
    Pain: Konan, we're leaving now.
    *All 3 of them, along with Pains other bodies make for a retreat
    ------
    *After lots of discussion about Sasuke, and Pain, and thinking about Jiraiya, Naruto gets PO'D and declares hes going after Pain.
    Tsunade: Naruto! We don't even have any information compiled yet...
    *Sai, Yamato and Ino's father arrives, Sai and Yamato see Sasuke, some drama stuff happens.
    Ino's Father: Lady Hokage, We found out that all of the bodies are connected, and is controlled by 1 person.
    Tsunade: So why did Pain call out to one of them? If he controls them all... ?... SO there is 1 body he doesn't control. Yamato! Your mission to take out as many of Pain's bodies as you can. BUT the number one objective is to capture that lady.
    ------
    While the team is gone after Pain. Tobi appears, grabs onto Sasuke, stares at Kakashi and Tsunade, then disappears.

    ANBU Root appears from hiding with Danzo. With all the ninja injured, he declares his take over, and everyone is taken down into the dungeon...

    Pain battle: Yamato and Sakura each take a body on. Naruto takes on the rest. Sai goes after Konan (the whole ink vs. paper thing). In the end Naruto destroys 3 of the bodies, and Yamato 1. Sakura is drained from healing the Konoha nijas and is struggling. Pain tells Naruto that he is going to Kill Sakura so that he can get to Konan in time. Naruto gives up on the body and goes to protect Sakura. Sai is shown battling Konan, but then says "I believe my sensei would like to have a few words with you."
    Crap man whered u get all this! If thats lagit then hell yah!
     
         

  21. #21
    ANBU BLACK OPS Cash's Avatar
    Status
    Cash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,210
    This user has no status.
     

    I was just continuing on from what the post was originally. It makes sense to the degree that everything fits together. But if that is how it plays out, IDK. hahaha. But it would be cool eh? The Sai vs Konan fight makes sense kinda...?
     
         

  22. #22
    narusaku ftw Xero's Avatar
    Status
    Xero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,390
    Location
    florida baby!
    This user has no status.
     

    Ink vs paper makes PERFECT SENSE! I can't believe it hasn't been mentioned until today. I definitely think Kishi plans a Sai/Konan fight.. in fact, when Kishi was designing Sai's character he probably gave him ink ninjutsu purely for a fight with Konan.
     
         

  23. #23
    RATS KING UzumakiJake's Avatar
    Status
    UzumakiJake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    10,089
    Location
    Dont check ur sisters room
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by leonmccash View Post
    I was just continuing on from what the post was originally. It makes sense to the degree that everything fits together. But if that is how it plays out, IDK. hahaha. But it would be cool eh? The Sai vs Konan fight makes sense kinda...?
    Haha so u read that, yah as i said be4 maybe he will get some type of word from some of his teamates in the anbu root thinking he will help, then sai puts his life on the line to stop his plans
     
         

  24. #24
    ANBU BLACK OPS Cash's Avatar
    Status
    Cash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,210
    This user has no status.
     

    I wonder...
    If Sai gets really serious, does his ink change from black to say... RED!?!?
    I guess... Depending on how you want Sai's "emmotional response color" to be... It could very well be Purple and Pink :-P
     
         

  25. #25
    SaGe NaRuTo WiTH 9 TaiLS! SCaRFaCeD's Avatar
    Status
    SCaRFaCeD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    322
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    This user has no status.
     

    You are a god among men sir. Brilliant storyline layout, I'd relaly be interested to see you detail naruto and sasuke's fight!
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •