Re: I get trained with Ryuji...

*uses sub jutsu*

Good, here:

(Fuketsu Giri)-Dirty Slash
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user will rush at the opponent and perform a slide in front of him/her to make dirt rise and enter into his/her eyes, then the user gets up immediately and slash the opponent resulting in a passing high-speed horizontal slash in the chest or in one of the sides. This technique can also be used with snow to make the a small white cloud surround the target, sand to get in his/her eyes like dirt does, or water to just splash him/her leaving them vulnerable to lightning techniques after the attack.

Now, what have you teach you ti'll now? :ghehe: I have a short memory

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeezus in that SLR

Re: I get trained with Ryuji...

(Fuuton:Reppuuhira)-Wind Style:Gale Palm
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: By focusing wind chakra in both hands and thrusting them forward while releasing the wind chakra, the user can create a powerful burst of straight wind towards the opponent. This technique doesn't harm the opponent, but it's simply used to shove them back, giving space between the user and the opponent. The wind can also slow down oncoming weapons or increase the speed of those trown by the user.
    Note: Can only be taught by Ryuji.

(Jan Ken)-Rock, Paper, Scissors
    Type: Offensive/Deffensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: Jan Ken is a special technique based on the popular game of Rock,Paper,Scissors. The user shouts ''Jan Ken'' then the name corresponding to the attack. "Gu", equals rock and will be a strong punch. "Chyoki", equals scissors and will be a poke in the eyes. "Pa", equals paper and will be an open palm strike, however ''paper'' can be used to repel a punch (C-rank and below) or to just stop one (B-rank only). Or if wanted, the user can used the 3 attacks in whatever order he wants to deliver a strong conbination.
    Note: Can only be taught by Ryuji.

and Dirty Slash.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12