Page 2 of 2 « First 12
Results 21 to 31 of 31
  1. #21
    Banned
    Status
    Neutrino00 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    8,636
    Location
    Sitting in my throne up in Heaven
    This user has no status.
     

    Konohamaru use's the sexy jutsu, and not only that but he has improved on it making it a lot stronger! That automaticely makes him one of the strongest Ninja out there!

    also we havn't seen much of his other abilities so we can never know.

    fo saving kakashi I think that the slugs is the most likely but pain still has that missile body there.
     
         
    Last edited by Neutrino00; 11-08-2008 at 01:06 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  2. #22
    ORbital SEnSuRY Toadie's Avatar
    Status
    Toadie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    86
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    This user has no status.
     

    i have a few questions where the hell is sai and where is yamato... not to mention "pay close attention" they throw in a very obvious sign that says yamato works... hell it could be translated to like yamato at work or is working working yamato... not to mention the other seals around that werent translated... what the hell...

    but yeah i think
    one...if slugs are already reaching people.. they should have reached kakashi...

    two...why are only weird charcters that we have only ment once or twice throught he story line dying and fighting .. wheres are all the other teams and team leaders....

    and what about the village the eight was from ... wherent they heading to konaha
     
         
    Last edited by Toadie; 11-08-2008 at 01:37 AM.

  3. #23
    taijutsi specialist konoha s beautiful beast's Avatar
    Status
    konoha s beautiful beast is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,340
    Location
    Georgia,Tbilisi
    This user has no status.
     

    we descussed that matter bilion times.read before posting!!
     
         

  4. #24
    ORbital SEnSuRY Toadie's Avatar
    Status
    Toadie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    86
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    This user has no status.
     

    well arent we the socialable sort...
     
         

  5. #25
    Sargent QwertyHero's Avatar
    Status
    QwertyHero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    594
    Location
    NJ
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Fei View Post
    The way the story is going right now, I think that would be the only way for Kishi to save face j/k

    Though, Chuck would whoop the hell outta Pain, no contest. His gaze would make Pain fall over dead.

    lol....
    Fact: The ultimate Dojutsu is not Rinnegan, but the stone cold gaze of Chuck Norris!
     
         

  6. #26
    Sargent QwertyHero's Avatar
    Status
    QwertyHero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    594
    Location
    NJ
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Toadie View Post
    i have a few questions where the hell is sai and where is yamato... not to mention "pay close attention" they throw in a very obvious sign that says yamato works... hell it could be translated to like yamato at work or is working working yamato... not to mention the other seals around that werent translated... what the hell...

    but yeah i think
    one...if slugs are already reaching people.. they should have reached kakashi...

    two...why are only weird charcters that we have only ment once or twice throught he story line dying and fighting .. wheres are all the other teams and team leaders....

    and what about the village the eight was from ... wherent they heading to konaha
    Well, most of the main characters are preoccupied with other things.
    Kiba's team is escorting people to safety, Shikamaru is plotting away, Ino is with her dad, Tsunade is trying to heal people, ect..
    Everyone's doing the best they can to help, maybe they aren't fighting, but they are contributing in there own little way..
     
         

  7. #27
    Straw Hat cryhwks's Avatar
    Status
    cryhwks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,787
    Location
    USA
    Screw CN
     

    Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink View Post
    LOL yeah, teleported straight into battle with pain.

    Actually the more i think about it the more its not possible, i dont think narutos going to fight pain many times, 1 showdown, having him save kakashi etc and pain retreating just wouldnt work.

    Maybe naruto does get captured, maybe sasuke saves him once he hears hes been captured.

    MAYBE SASUKE SAVES KAKASHI!!!!!

    Theres too many possibilities @_@
    your forgetting these bodies are not the real pein so it does not matter if those bodies get killed by naruto because the real one is out there somewhere and you know he will be more powerful then all those bodies
     
         

  8. #28
    Banned
    Status
    twistedlink is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,540
    Location
    UK
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by cryhwks View Post
    your forgetting these bodies are not the real pein so it does not matter if those bodies get killed by naruto because the real one is out there somewhere and you know he will be more powerful then all those bodies
    ...erm...

    what??

    I know that, hence why this thread is about SAVING KAKASHI, im not saying naruto will kill pain totally by doing this, im saving he might save kakashi.

    ...dont know why you thought i think these bodies are the real pain, i know the real pain is nagato in a tower somewhere.
     
         

  9. #29
    RATS KING UzumakiJake's Avatar
    Status
    UzumakiJake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    10,089
    Location
    Dont check ur sisters room
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink View Post
    To be fair, the sand ninja have no idea about whats going on lol.

    And shikamaru has been ordered by tsunade to make battle plans.

    Shikamaru is a thinker, not a fighter, having him running round town isnt a good idea because his main strength is in strategy, no fighting 1 on 1.

    Everyone says shikamaru could be hokage, but his techniques are too weak, he can always outsmart his enemy and capture them usually, but he lacks any jutsu to kill or mame, and they escape because his chakra is PITIFULLY LOW, and his only attacks are shadow constraining moves.

    Hes a thinker.

    Konohamaru is a genin...A pretty useless genin at that @_@

    Thing is, many people could save kakashi, but on the other hand, many people cant save kakashi.

    Hes buried in wood and most of the population are freaking out, and most of the free ninjas are probably trying to find tsunade for orders or to protect her, not running round town.

    And that is true not to mention konhamaru's hot headedness he might just run out there and become a prisoner or whatever
     
         

  10. #30
    RATS KING UzumakiJake's Avatar
    Status
    UzumakiJake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    10,089
    Location
    Dont check ur sisters room
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink View Post
    ...erm...

    what??

    I know that, hence why this thread is about SAVING KAKASHI, im not saying naruto will kill pain totally by doing this, im saving he might save kakashi.

    ...dont know why you thought i think these bodies are the real pain, i know the real pain is nagato in a tower somewhere.
    I agree but at least kakashi will be saved and he will be stronger for the next encounter and more prepared
     
         

  11. #31
    Senior Member Akiza's Avatar
    Status
    Akiza is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    28,333
    Location
    Home.^^
    Nothing but a specter...I'll
    be around.^^
     



    true dat dude
    all in all i dont want kakashi to die
     
         

Page 2 of 2 « First 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •