how you rot. I am your shadow,
    you shall never be free. Do
    you know me?

[Rain Test] Scorps Vs Scary Yamato

Rei's Rules and Regulations
    No Killing or Stealing
    No CE
    Yes to CJ's
    I'm limited to Water, Wind, Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu and Kaito's Taijutsu that i already know up to my current level

We start at mid range in this battle area

You decide who goes first. I'll be using my Tohono Ketchua Bio on Sig.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: [Rain Test] Scorps Vs Scary Yamato

Yamato Bio (below the sig)

you go first. are we standing on the water?

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I feel your every move, I know
    your every thought. I'm there
    from your birth and I'll see
    you know me?

Quote Originally Posted by Scary Yamato View Post
    Yamato Bio (below the sig)

you go first. are we standing on the water?
    Yup. Right in the middle of the lake.

"Yamato-sensei, haven't seen you in awhile...how's your wood?"

*As i see you, i make two clones, Left and Right. The split second they appear, Right exhales a compressed water jet at you while at the same time Left produces a giant blast of wind. Both attacks are made in a way that they combine, creating a water/wind combo that rages towards you. As the combo is created i quickly send 3 wind chakra charged kunais behind the attack. The wind kunais would go unnoticed because of the size of the combo*

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninjas chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

(Suiton: Mizurappa) - Water Release: Water Horn
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user creates a big jet of water that is launched from their mouth. This technique works exceptionally well with Lava Release: Quicklime Congealing Technique to help it become like cement.

Fuuton: Atsugai (Wind Style: Pressure Damage)
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast
    moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by scorps View Post

Yup. Right in the middle of the lake.

"Yamato-sensei, haven't seen you in awhile...how's your wood?"

*As i see you, i make two clones, Left and Right. The split second they appear, Right exhales a compressed water jet at you while at the same time Left produces a giant blast of wind. Both attacks are made in a way that they combine, creating a water/wind combo that rages towards you. As the combo is created i quickly send 3 wind chakra charged kunais behind the attack. The wind kunais would go unnoticed because of the size of the combo*

Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninjas chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

(Suiton: Mizurappa) - Water Release: Water Horn
    Range: Mid
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user creates a big jet of water that is launched from their mouth. This technique works exceptionally well with Lava Release: Quicklime Congealing Technique to help it become like cement.

Fuuton: Atsugai (Wind Style: Pressure Damage)
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast
    moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.
    As two clones appear and begin forming seals I keep a keen eye in anticipation of what may happen. as the water and wind come at me, I form the necesary seals and rock begins to form on my skin giving me a protective barrier. As the technique smashes into me I brace myself but get knocked backwards.

(Koka no Jutsu) - Hardening Technique
    Type: Offense/Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: By utilizing earth-based chakra, the user creates armour made of rock that encases their body. The armour can also be used to create extendable weapons to strike a target with.

As I get knocked back to long range, I tumble across the surface of the water and release my armor. Channeling chakra into my hands and feet I manage to stabilize myself, sliding backwards on my feet and one hand as I use the other hand to throw an explosive tagged kunai at the 3 kunai which explodes and scatters them

Suddenly you and your clones are drug underwater by 5 sharks and then ripped to shreds as they multiply into mullions of sharks.

(Suiton: Goshokuzame) - Water Style: Eating 5 Shark Frenzy
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: User makes 5 sharks of water that attack opponent and can not be destroyed while in water any damage to the sharks is regenerated as long as there in water.

(Suiton: Mugensame)-Water Style: Infinite Shark Frenzy
    Type: Offense
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: A highly advanced form of Five Shark Frenzy where the user creates one shark that attacks the opponent, dragging them into the water. Then, the user unleashes a storm of sharks to attack the opponent from all angles and directions, ending up in a water explosion.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    you know me?

As two clones appear and begin forming seals I keep a keen eye in anticipation of what may happen. as the water and wind come at me, I form the necesary seals and rock begins to form on my skin giving me a protective barrier. As the technique smashes into me I brace myself but get knocked backwards.

Description: By utilizing earth-based chakra, the user creates armour made of rock that encases their body. The armour can also be used to create extendable weapons to strike a target with.

As I get knocked back to long range, I tumble across the surface of the water and release my armor. Channeling chakra into my hands and feet I manage to stabilize myself, sliding backwards on my feet and one hand as I use the other hand to throw an explosive tagged kunai at the 3 kunai which explodes and scatters them

Suddenly you and your clones are drug underwater by 5 sharks and then ripped to shreds as they multiply into mullions of sharks.

(Suiton: Goshokuzame) - Water Style: Eating 5 Shark Frenzy
    Description: User makes 5 sharks of water that attack opponent and can not be destroyed while in water any damage to the sharks is regenerated as long as there in water.

(Suiton: Mugensame)-Water Style: Infinite Shark Frenzy
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: A highly advanced form of Five Shark Frenzy where the user creates one shark that attacks the opponent, dragging them into the water. Then, the user unleashes a storm of sharks to attack the opponent from all angles and directions, ending up in a water explosion.

*As you are stumbling backwards into long range Left and Right release a strong spiraling sphere of wind that combines into one that chases you while you are tumbling. This big sphere would catch up to you the moment you're about to release your sharks, right before it actually happens. But, If you still managed to unleash the sharks, as they are about to pull us under i notice a slight disturbance in the water (as do my clones since we are three). Without a moments hesitation, i release a burst of wind chakra from my fist that sends me back to long range. Left and Right get puffed if they get caught by the sharks. If you don't manage to do the sharks then the clones stay put in the same place as i send myself backwards*

Fuuton: Renkuudan (Wind Style: Drilling Wind Bullet) X2
    Range:Short-Long
    Description: User will concentrate on his wind chakra and then send it into the sky. Originally Gaara's technique, different characters will need to perform handseals in order to imbue their chakra in the air. In conjuction with the wind primarly sent to the sky, a huge spiraling sphere of wind is created than is strong enough to do major damage to even a Summoning like Gamabunta.

Fuuton: Senpuuken (Wind Style: Hurricane Fist)
    Damage Points:40
    Description: A vortex of wind shot out of the users fist wind he/she punches.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*As you are stumbling backwards into long range Left and Right release a strong spiraling sphere of wind that combines into one that chases you while you are tumbling. This big sphere would catch up to you the moment you're about to release your sharks, right before it actually happens. But, If you still managed to unleash the sharks, as they are about to pull us under i notice a slight disturbance in the water (as do my clones since we are three). Without a moments hesitation, i release a burst of wind chakra from my fist that sends me back to long range. Left and Right get puffed if they get caught by the sharks. If you don't manage to do the sharks then the clones stay put in the same place as i send myself backwards*

Fuuton: Renkuudan (Wind Style: Drilling Wind Bullet) X2
    Description: User will concentrate on his wind chakra and then send it into the sky. Originally Gaara's technique, different characters will need to perform handseals in order to imbue their chakra in the air. In conjuction with the wind primarly sent to the sky, a huge spiraling sphere of wind is created than is strong enough to do major damage to even a Summoning like Gamabunta.

Fuuton: Senpuuken (Wind Style: Hurricane Fist)
    As I'm channeling the sharks through my hand I see the giant wind ball comming at me and am forced to cancel my shark attacks and release a massive amount of fire to engult the wind and cancel it out

(Katon: Zukokku) - Fire Style: Intense Pain
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Description: A huge burst of fire that turns into a huge fireball and can cover a large area, burning all in its path.

Seeing that I am out numbered I decide to make two clones of my own

(Raiton: Raiton Kage Bunshin) - Lightning Release: Lightning Shadow Clone
    Type: Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Description: User creates a Shadow Clone of himself infused with his lighting chakra. When the clone gets hit he will return to its previous state of pure lighting chakra. The clone has a physical substance and therefor is able to use ninjutsu and taijutsu techniques as well as he has all the normal moves the user has.

as soon as the clones are produced to my left and right, my right clone form seals and opens his mouth releasing a blast of lightning which splits into 3 spears. Each one aimed at a different scorps

(Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
    Range: Short/Long
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    you know me?

As I'm channeling the sharks through my hand I see the giant wind ball comming at me and am forced to cancel my shark attacks and release a massive amount of fire to engult the wind and cancel it out

Description: A huge burst of fire that turns into a huge fireball and can cover a large area, burning all in its path.

Seeing that I am out numbered I decide to make two clones of my own

(Raiton: Raiton Kage Bunshin) - Lightning Release: Lightning Shadow Clone
    Description: User creates a Shadow Clone of himself infused with his lighting chakra. When the clone gets hit he will return to its previous state of pure lighting chakra. The clone has a physical substance and therefor is able to use ninjutsu and taijutsu techniques as well as he has all the normal moves the user has.

as soon as the clones are produced to my left and right, my right clone form seals and opens his mouth releasing a blast of lightning which splits into 3 spears. Each one aimed at a different scorps

Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

*As our wind attack clashes with your fire attack, the resulting smoke slightly blocks my view of you. Because of this i only realize you've done clones when one of them shoots a spear of lightning that splits in three to strike us. Left inhales deelpy as he releases chakra into the atmosphere, shooting a giant sized wind sphere at you. Because of the size of the sphere it would manage to block the three branches of lightning as they split to strike us. As this is happening, I'm getting my self next to my clones (but still in long range) as both me and Right are doing handseals. This quick but rahter long sucession of handseals result in two giant dragons made of water that rages towards you behind the wind sphere. The moment the dragons are made, Left sends a barrage of 10 wind infused shuriken right behind them. As this is done, we quickly run foward, stepping into mid range of you for our next move.*

Fuuton: Renkuudan (Wind Style: Drilling Wind Bullet)

(Suiton: Suiryuudan) - Water Style: Water Dragon X2
    Description: A huge rushing water projectile in the shape of a dragon that can level anything in its path.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*As our wind attack clashes with your fire attack, the resulting smoke slightly blocks my view of you. Because of this i only realize you've done clones when one of them shoots a spear of lightning that splits in three to strike us. Left inhales deelpy as he releases chakra into the atmosphere, shooting a giant sized wind sphere at you. Because of the size of the sphere it would manage to block the three branches of lightning as they split to strike us. As this is happening, I'm getting my self next to my clones (but still in long range) as both me and Right are doing handseals. This quick but rahter long sucession of handseals result in two giant dragons made of water that rages towards you behind the wind sphere. The moment the dragons are made, Left sends a barrage of 10 wind infused shuriken right behind them. As this is done, we quickly run foward, stepping into mid range of you for our next move.*

Fuuton: Renkuudan (Wind Style: Drilling Wind Bullet)

(Suiton: Suiryuudan) - Water Style: Water Dragon X2
    Description: A huge rushing water projectile in the shape of a dragon that can level anything in its path.
    as your wind blast comes at us we begin running towards you and I release a fire blast that engulfs your wind bullet and encompases the vast area in front of you, your clones, and water dragons (I dont know if your dragons are directly in front of your or not.

suddenly the clone to my right reeases a massive wave of water appears in front of my clones and I and charges towards you and your clones and water dragons

(Suiton: Kyojin Nami Shougeki) – Water Release: Gaint Wave Crash
    Type: Offensive , Deffence
    Range: Long
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user gathers a large amount of water that can then be used to crash into the opponent. It is strong enough to push back Killer bee in Eight tales form.
    Note: requires a water source

the clone to my left releases lightning to charge the massive wave

(Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
    Range: Short-Mid (this is being used on the wave which is still within its range)
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
    Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    you know me?

as your wind blast comes at us we begin running towards you and I release a fire blast that engulfs your wind bullet and encompases the vast area in front of you, your clones, and water dragons (I dont know if your dragons are directly in front of your or not.

suddenly the clone to my right reeases a massive wave of water appears in front of my clones and I and charges towards you and your clones and water dragons

(Suiton: Kyojin Nami Shougeki) – Water Release: Gaint Wave Crash
    Description: The user gathers a large amount of water that can then be used to crash into the opponent. It is strong enough to push back Killer bee in Eight tales form.

the clone to my left releases lightning to charge the massive wave

(Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
    Range: Short-Mid (this is being used on the wave which is still within its range)
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
    Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.
    *As we see the huge blast of fire engulf our techniques we stay at long range but, both Left and Light produce and combine two giant waves of water into an enormous wave of water that collides with your own lightning infused wave of water. I, on the other hand, at the same time aid this wave combo by spiting a giant amount of water that gives it more water and more power, by making it gain volume. I, however, don't make the water form into an orb, i just use the sheer volume created to combine with the previous technique making it a A+A+A rank with enormous size. As i'm spitting the water i'm high above and don't take my eyes out of you for one second*

(Suiton: Kyojin Nami Shougeki) – Water Release: Gaint Wave Crash X2

(Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive,Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. the user spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*As we see the huge blast of fire engulf our techniques we stay at long range but, both Left and Light produce and combine two giant waves of water into an enormous wave of water that collides with your own lightning infused wave of water. I, on the other hand, at the same time aid this wave combo by spiting a giant amount of water that gives it more water and more power, by making it gain volume. I, however, don't make the water form into an orb, i just use the sheer volume created to combine with the previous technique making it a A+A+A rank with enormous size. As i'm spitting the water i'm high above and don't take my eyes out of you for one second*

(Suiton: Kyojin Nami Shougeki) – Water Release: Gaint Wave Crash X2

(Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive,Supplementary
    Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. the user spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.
    As your super huge AAA wave hits my puny A wave it gets knocked down a bump to AA.

I cover myself in a thick layer of rocks and my two clones each grab an armn and throw me straight into the wave and I smash a hole through the wave while releasing my armor and making seals which releases a massive amount of mud above you and your clones. I the mean time, my lightning clones are running behind me through the hole in the wave. I then release multiple shots of mud at the 3 of you.

(Doton: Doro Kakou) – Earth Release: Mud Fall
    Range: Short – Mid
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates an opening within the sky, which drips down onto the opponent a large amount of mud, covering them. It’s normally followed up by Lightning release: sixteen pillar bind to create a giant oven around the opponent and then using Fire release: Firing biscuit technique to ignite the oven, hardening the mud and immobilizing the enemy target.

(Doton: Fukusuu no Dorosandan) - Earth Release: Multiple Mudshot Technique
    Damage point: 40
    Description: This jutsu is basically a widespread version of the Mudshot Technique; allowing the user to fire at multiple targets.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    you know me?

As your super huge AAA wave hits my puny A wave it gets knocked down a bump to AA.

I cover myself in a thick layer of rocks and my two clones each grab an armn and throw me straight into the wave and I smash a hole through the wave while releasing my armor and making seals which releases a massive amount of mud above you and your clones. I the mean time, my lightning clones are running behind me through the hole in the wave. I then release multiple shots of mud at the 3 of you.

(Doton: Doro Kakou) – Earth Release: Mud Fall
    Description: The user creates an opening within the sky, which drips down onto the opponent a large amount of mud, covering them. It’s normally followed up by Lightning release: sixteen pillar bind to create a giant oven around the opponent and then using Fire release: Firing biscuit technique to ignite the oven, hardening the mud and immobilizing the enemy target.

(Doton: Fukusuu no Dorosandan) - Earth Release: Multiple Mudshot Technique
    Damage point: 40
    Description: This jutsu is basically a widespread version of the Mudshot Technique; allowing the user to fire at multiple targets.
    *As my eyes are glued to you as i'm on top of the colliding wave i see you covering your body with rock and as soon as you colide with the waves and enter short range, i put you under a genjutsu that makes you fall asleep right before you actually make the giant mud fall on me (i'm not sure if you do this in mid range or short. If you do this in mid, one of my following jutsu can defend against it so you still fall asleep right before you shoot the mudshots while your clones are running behind you and the water is preparing to collapse all around you). At the same time, Left actives the sticky infusion making every water jutsu we cast produce a sticky glue-like substance. The moment this activates, right makes two hand seals and a giant shark is formed from the water in the field. This shark is made to come from the water right from behind us, jump from the water and travel above me and my clones directly to you. This means that if the mud still falls, it would fall on the giant shark's back, thus protecting me. Also, this shark is now basically a giant shark of glue that once hits spreads glue all over the battle field.

Note: I know the description is confusing i think...if needed i'll edit

(Genjutsu: Nehan Shoja No Jutsu) - Illusion Technique: Temple Of Nirvana
    Description: A slow acting illusion that can put a whole arena to sleep.

Suiton: Nechinechi Senjigusuri | Water Release : Sticky Infusion
    Description: The user infuses all his water techniques (up to S rank) with the glue like substance from "(Suiton: Mizuame Nababara) - Water Style: Syrup Capture Field", this does not increase the damage or rank of the technique but just gives it sticky properties. This only affects water techniques made after this technique is used and not those already made, also because it is the user's chakra it does not effect himself

-Lasts up to four turns (within the four turns the users water techniques are infused)
    -Twice per battle

(Suiton: Daikōdan no Jutsu) – Water Release: Great Shark Missile Technique
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Long
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user performs Tiger – Serpent hand seals to create a stronger version of the Water Release: Water shark Bomb technique, which creates a gigantic shark, far larger than the user, to attack the opponent. This technique differs from its parent jutsu in being able to absorb the chakra from an opponent's technique, and in turn use that chakra to grow larger and more powerful.
    Note: Technique can only absorb up to B rank level techniques.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*As my eyes are glued to you as i'm on top of the colliding wave i see you covering your body with rock and as soon as you colide with the waves and enter short range, i put you under a genjutsu that makes you fall asleep right before you actually make the giant mud fall on me (i'm not sure if you do this in mid range or short. If you do this in mid, one of my following jutsu can defend against it so you still fall asleep right before you shoot the mudshots while your clones are running behind you and the water is preparing to collapse all around you). At the same time, Left actives the sticky infusion making every water jutsu we cast produce a sticky glue-like substance. The moment this activates, right makes two hand seals and a giant shark is formed from the water in the field. This shark is made to come from the water right from behind us, jump from the water and travel above me and my clones directly to you. This means that if the mud still falls, it would fall on the giant shark's back, thus protecting me. Also, this shark is now basically a giant shark of glue that once hits spreads glue all over the battle field.

Note: I know the description is confusing i think...if needed i'll edit

(Genjutsu: Nehan Shoja No Jutsu) - Illusion Technique: Temple Of Nirvana
    Description: A slow acting illusion that can put a whole arena to sleep.

Suiton: Nechinechi Senjigusuri | Water Release : Sticky Infusion
    Description: The user infuses all his water techniques (up to S rank) with the glue like substance from "(Suiton: Mizuame Nababara) - Water Style: Syrup Capture Field", this does not increase the damage or rank of the technique but just gives it sticky properties. This only affects water techniques made after this technique is used and not those already made, also because it is the user's chakra it does not effect himself

-Lasts up to four turns (within the four turns the users water techniques are infused)
    -Twice per battle

(Suiton: Daikōdan no Jutsu) – Water Release: Great Shark Missile Technique
    Range: Short – Long
    Description: The user performs Tiger – Serpent hand seals to create a stronger version of the Water Release: Water shark Bomb technique, which creates a gigantic shark, far larger than the user, to attack the opponent. This technique differs from its parent jutsu in being able to absorb the chakra from an opponent's technique, and in turn use that chakra to grow larger and more powerful.
    Note: Technique can only absorb up to B rank level techniques.

As I fall asleep from the genjutsu. one of my clones notices me falling over and throws a kunai which pierces my leg as I fall over and splash into the water. The pain from the kauni wakes me up. After throwing the kunai the clone grabs my other clone and throws him high int the air, which will cause him to decend upon you on the top of your wave. Meanwhile I wake up to see a giant shark comming at me.

I form two handseals and shoot a bullet of wind which expands into a large size after leaving my mouth. it hits the shark and explodes

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Great Balls of Wind
    Description: After performing two hand seals the user launches a large, explosive bullet of wind chakra from their mouth at their target.

The clone still on the water shoots lightning from his mouth ( after throwing the clone into the air) and makes the spear of lightning hit the water wave that you and your cloens are standing on.

after taking out the shark I turn around and face you and tour cloens and release multiple blades of wind aimed at you and your clones.

(Fūton: Shinkū Renpa) – Wind Release: Serial Waves
    Description: After performing a single hand seal the user then inhales and takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind as they move their head around. This technique is capable of exposing Susanno’ s bones.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    sorry for making you wait. this move is very un-inspired

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    you know me?

As I fall asleep from the genjutsu. one of my clones notices me falling over and throws a kunai which pierces my leg as I fall over and splash into the water. The pain from the kauni wakes me up. After throwing the kunai the clone grabs my other clone and throws him high int the air, which will cause him to decend upon you on the top of your wave. Meanwhile I wake up to see a giant shark comming at me.

I form two handseals and shoot a bullet of wind which expands into a large size after leaving my mouth. it hits the shark and explodes

Description: After performing two hand seals the user launches a large, explosive bullet of wind chakra from their mouth at their target.

The clone still on the water shoots lightning from his mouth ( after throwing the clone into the air) and makes the spear of lightning hit the water wave that you and your cloens are standing on.

after taking out the shark I turn around and face you and tour cloens and release multiple blades of wind aimed at you and your clones.

Description: After performing a single hand seal the user then inhales and takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind as they move their head around. This technique is capable of exposing Susanno’ s bones.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    sorry for making you wait. this move is very un-inspired

NP sensei!

*Left sees your clone preparing to throw a kunai at you, so he quickly makes the water beneath you rise up to imprison you into a gluey water prison (sticky infusion is still in play). Even if the kunai strikes you first, the jutsu is done with a small time window, making it hard to defend against it, as it would either caught you still asleep or caught you the moment your awakening (also because of this i assume that you can't use your wind bullet). As you are now glued in a orb of water, Right notices your clone shooting the Lightning spear and shoots a giant ball of wind aimed at him, overcoming his lightning and heading towards him still with enough strenght to puff him. As this is all happening i have my eyes glued at the clone that was trown at me and i make him fall under a genjutsu that removes his senses, leaving him falling to his demise as soon as he comes into short range of me, leaving him open for me to cut his troat.(if he is still trown at me)

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.

(Genjutsu: Kokuangyou Satsu) - Illusion Technique: Infinite Darkness
    Description: A binding illusion that binds the opponent in total darkness and eliminates smell and touch allowing user to attack freely.

Note: I'm not so sure about this move... Doesn't feel right in some weird way...

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

NP sensei!

*Left sees your clone preparing to throw a kunai at you, so he quickly makes the water beneath you rise up to imprison you into a gluey water prison (sticky infusion is still in play). Even if the kunai strikes you first, the jutsu is done with a small time window, making it hard to defend against it, as it would either caught you still asleep or caught you the moment your awakening (also because of this i assume that you can't use your wind bullet). As you are now glued in a orb of water, Right notices your clone shooting the Lightning spear and shoots a giant ball of wind aimed at him, overcoming his lightning and heading towards him still with enough strenght to puff him. As this is all happening i have my eyes glued at the clone that was trown at me and i make him fall under a genjutsu that removes his senses, leaving him falling to his demise as soon as he comes into short range of me, leaving him open for me to cut his troat.(if he is still trown at me)

Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.

Description: A binding illusion that binds the opponent in total darkness and eliminates smell and touch allowing user to attack freely.

Note: I'm not so sure about this move... Doesn't feel right in some weird way...

Hmm, as the water forms around me (after I wake up) I cant move my arms, so I form a rasengan in my hands which spins the water a blows it away from me, allowing me to escape the dome of water in order to continue with me previous two moves (wind ball at the shark and serial waves at you and your clones). As you slit my clones throat it discharges back into electricity which stuns you and sends electricity through the wave to poof your two clones, at about the time that my serial waves hit you.

(Rasengan) - Spiral Sphere
    Chakra Cost:
    Damage Points:
    Description: Rasengan was a Ninjutsu technique developed over the span of three years by the Fourth Hokage. The technique was taught to his sensei Jiraiya, who then passed it on to the young ninja Naruto years later. The technique is unlike many other jutsu in that it does not require any hand seals. It just relied on the ninja's ability to mold chakra. The ninja concentrates a contained, fast, rotating sphere of chakra in the palm of their hand, which can create a destructive impact. Limit: None

Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Great Balls of Wind

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    since there is so much going on and so many changes happening, I can only imagine that this is happeneing in matrix slow motion LOL

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    you know me?

Hmm, as the water forms around me (after I wake up) I cant move my arms, so I form a rasengan in my hands which spins the water a blows it away from me, allowing me to escape the dome of water in order to continue with me previous two moves (wind ball at the shark and serial waves at you and your clones). As you slit my clones throat it discharges back into electricity which stuns you and sends electricity through the wave to poof your two clones, at about the time that my serial waves hit you.

(Rasengan) - Spiral Sphere
    Chakra Cost:
    Damage Points:
    Description: Rasengan was a Ninjutsu technique developed over the span of three years by the Fourth Hokage. The technique was taught to his sensei Jiraiya, who then passed it on to the young ninja Naruto years later. The technique is unlike many other jutsu in that it does not require any hand seals. It just relied on the ninja's ability to mold chakra. The ninja concentrates a contained, fast, rotating sphere of chakra in the palm of their hand, which can create a destructive impact. Limit: None

Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Great Balls of Wind

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    since there is so much going on and so many changes happening, I can only imagine that this is happeneing in matrix slow motion LOL
    Well...at least i killed your clones and you got slower...lol

*As Left sees the lightning clone disperse into a lightning discharge, he bites his tumb and summons Myoushu, but he summons him right on top of you before you can shoot your serial waves. Mysouhsu comes down upon you with his staff already prepared to squash you. Left then disperses from the Lightning. At the same time, Right shoots wind from his fist towards the water raising him in the precise moment the lightning is about to crush him. I take the full blast of lightning but am left paralized and numb, gasping for air and on my knees. Right descends again (he used the wind just to jump up) while creating two other clones, Middy and Lefty. Middy comes running towards me to help me.

(Panda Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Myoushu) Panda Summoning Technique: Master
    Chakra:40
    Damage:80
    Description:
    The Elder Ruler of the Pandas, Myoushu (Master) is the size of Gamabunta and looks like a normal giant panda (black and white). He's very harsh and outspoken but also very fair and wise. Strapped to his back he has a giant Staff (proportionate to his size) that he uses with great proficiency, when fighting upright on both his rear legs. He has Suiton chakra when most Pandas have either Doton or Katon chakras, allowing him to use any B-Rank Suiton technique the user knows but without the need to use handseals. Unique to him, he can be summoned anywhere within short to mid range of the summoner.

Note: Can only use S-Rank techniques and below in the next turn.
    Note2: Must have signed the Panda contract and have its tattoo.
    Note3: Can only be summoned once per battle
    Note4: His moves count as one of the users normal 3 moves.
    Note5: Can only stay in play for 5 turns.

(Fūton: Senpuuken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist

Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well...at least i killed your clones and you got slower...lol

*As Left sees the lightning clone disperse into a lightning discharge, he bites his tumb and summons Myoushu, but he summons him right on top of you before you can shoot your serial waves. Mysouhsu comes down upon you with his staff already prepared to squash you. Left then disperses from the Lightning. At the same time, Right shoots wind from his fist towards the water raising him in the precise moment the lightning is about to crush him. I take the full blast of lightning but am left paralized and numb, gasping for air and on my knees. Right descends again (he used the wind just to jump up) while creating two other clones, Middy and Lefty. Middy comes running towards me to help me.

(Panda Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Myoushu) Panda Summoning Technique: Master
    Chakra:40
    Damage:80
    Description:
    The Elder Ruler of the Pandas, Myoushu (Master) is the size of Gamabunta and looks like a normal giant panda (black and white). He's very harsh and outspoken but also very fair and wise. Strapped to his back he has a giant Staff (proportionate to his size) that he uses with great proficiency, when fighting upright on both his rear legs. He has Suiton chakra when most Pandas have either Doton or Katon chakras, allowing him to use any B-Rank Suiton technique the user knows but without the need to use handseals. Unique to him, he can be summoned anywhere within short to mid range of the summoner.

Note: Can only use S-Rank techniques and below in the next turn.
    Note2: Must have signed the Panda contract and have its tattoo.
    Note3: Can only be summoned once per battle
    Note4: His moves count as one of the users normal 3 moves.
    Note5: Can only stay in play for 5 turns.

Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

As the panda appears nearly on tops of me, I begin to sink in the water and shoot my serial waves at the panda, slicing him into multiple pieces (since that was the move I was already planning on using)

I pull myself out of the water quickly and see your clones rushing to your assistance.

I begin to glow brightly and suddenly your clones cannot find you as I throw 4lightning infused kunai with explosive tags trailing into the water surrounding you and your clones.

(Raigen Raikochu) – Lightning Illusion Flash of Lightning Pillar
    Type: Supplementaty
    Description: after performing the following handseals the user will then create a blinding light that appears to emanate from the users body and blind the target/s.

suddenly 5 sharks attack you and your clones as the blinding light fades away

Suiton: Goshokuzame) - Water Style: Eating 5 Shark Frenzy

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    you know me?

As the panda appears nearly on tops of me, I begin to sink in the water and shoot my serial waves at the panda, slicing him into multiple pieces (since that was the move I was already planning on using)

I pull myself out of the water quickly and see your clones rushing to your assistance.

I begin to glow brightly and suddenly your clones cannot find you as I throw 4lightning infused kunai with explosive tags trailing into the water surrounding you and your clones.

(Raigen Raikochu) – Lightning Illusion Flash of Lightning Pillar
    Type: Supplementaty
    Description: after performing the following handseals the user will then create a blinding light that appears to emanate from the users body and blind the target/s.

suddenly 5 sharks attack you and your clones as the blinding light fades away

Suiton: Goshokuzame) - Water Style: Eating 5 Shark Frenzy
    survived for 2nd page

*As Myoushu puffs and i'm kneeing in the ground and with one hand on the ground, i am already channeling water chakra and i make the water rise around you once again and surround you on a glue orb what sticks you all up further restring your movement. Right and Lefty at the same time shoot several blades of wind to cut you to pieces as you're held by my water sticky prison. Middy still comes towards me to help me as i'm still not completely recovered. Since you had to defend against this new water prison i believe that you won't use that pesky lightning jutsu lol.

(Fūton: Shinkū Renpa) – Wind Release: Serial Waves X2

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

survived for 2nd page

*As Myoushu puffs and i'm kneeing in the ground and with one hand on the ground, i am already channeling water chakra and i make the water rise around you once again and surround you on a glue orb what sticks you all up further restring your movement. Right and Lefty at the same time shoot several blades of wind to cut you to pieces as you're held by my water sticky prison. Middy still comes towards me to help me as i'm still not completely recovered. Since you had to defend against this new water prison i believe that you won't use that pesky lightning jutsu lol.

(Fūton: Shinkū Renpa) – Wind Release: Serial Waves X2

as the water sphere forms round me, I make wood form from every cell on my body which pushes the water off me.
    (no more sticky yamato)

(Kyousei Mokuton No Jutsu) - Greater Wood Style Technique
    Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defense
    Description: Creates strong wood pillars or trees to trap, defend, or fight with

I punch downward and propell myself high into the air (way above the water)

I then Form a single handseal and smirk

(suiton: mizu bakuha) water style: water explosion
    Type: attack
    Range: short - long
    Chakra: (A rank: 30) (S Rank: 50)
    Damage: (A rank: 60) (S Rank: 100)
    Descriptions: wit just one seal, the user can make any water substance and water source explode in a huge blast. this just can be mixed wit other water jutsu, even water clone jutsu. note once used the jutsu the water will be still there.. it wont disappear.. it will be just scattered every where and the larger the source of water the greater the damage.

The entire ocean blows up in a massive explosion. The concussion from such a massive explosion is enough to knock you out if not kill you.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    you know me?

as the water sphere forms round me, I make wood form from every cell on my body which pushes the water off me.
    (no more sticky yamato)

(Kyousei Mokuton No Jutsu) - Greater Wood Style Technique
    Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defense
    Description: Creates strong wood pillars or trees to trap, defend, or fight with

I punch downward and propell myself high into the air (way above the water)

I then Form a single handseal and smirk

Descriptions: wit just one seal, the user can make any water substance and water source explode in a huge blast. this just can be mixed wit other water jutsu, even water clone jutsu. note once used the jutsu the water will be still there.. it wont disappear.. it will be just scattered every where and the larger the source of water the greater the damage.

The entire ocean blows up in a massive explosion. The concussion from such a massive explosion is enough to knock you out if not kill you.
    NOOOEEESSS
    *As soon as we see you get out of the water prison, Right materializes a medium body of water on top and around you, sticking you again (lol also since i don't make a giant body of water, the speed is very high in this one), Lefty and Middy run towards you into short range as this is all happening. As you are dealing with water, Middy puts you under a genjutsu that blinds you as Lefty charges at you with a giant sphere of chakra in his hand, to kill you. If you explode the water, you are now completely surrounded by it, so you die also. If you try and use hurricane fist, you completely engulf yourself further in the water and will probably lose control over your "flight".

(Suiton: Suishouha) - Water Style: Water Shock wave
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Descripton: causes a large volume of water to materialize out of nowhere. The water can then be directed at his target.

(Oodama Rasengan) - Big Ball Spiral Sphere
    Chakra Cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Description: Oodama Rasengan is an advanced Ninjutsu technique that creates a very large Rasengan ball.
    Note:Must already know rasengan.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

NOOOEEESSS
    *As soon as we see you get out of the water prison, Right materializes a medium body of water on top and around you, sticking you again (lol also since i don't make a giant body of water, the speed is very high in this one), Lefty and Middy run towards you into short range as this is all happening. As you are dealing with water, Middy puts you under a genjutsu that blinds you as Lefty charges at you with a giant sphere of chakra in his hand, to kill you. If you explode the water, you are now completely surrounded by it, so you die also. If you try and use hurricane fist, you completely engulf yourself further in the water and will probably lose control over your "flight".

(Suiton: Suishouha) - Water Style: Water Shock wave
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Descripton: causes a large volume of water to materialize out of nowhere. The water can then be directed at his target.

(Oodama Rasengan) - Big Ball Spiral Sphere
    Chakra Cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Description: Oodama Rasengan is an advanced Ninjutsu technique that creates a very large Rasengan ball.
    Note:Must already know rasengan.

I'll stick to my original move. As the water materializes around me I qickly punch twice. The first is upward while the water materializes to blow it away, the next immediatly follows to shoot me into the air as you clone tries to advance upon me. then kaboom.

edit: I forgot to mention, the sticky water effect should have ended since its the 5th turn since you used it

(Fūton: Senpuuken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist X2

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    you know me?

I'll stick to my original move. As the water materializes around me I qickly punch twice. The first is upward while the water materializes to blow it away, the next immediatly follows to shoot me into the air as you clone tries to advance upon me. then kaboom.

edit: I forgot to mention, the sticky water effect should have ended since its the 5th turn since you used it

(Fūton: Senpuuken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist X2

Yeah i backtracked and it ended before the shockwave. Sorry.
    *As you are punching upwards, both me, Right and Middy shoot at exactly the same time the same jutsu but in a way that combines into a S+S+S jutsu of wind that rages towards you, preventing you from using that water explosion...at least for one more turn lol*

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Great Balls of Wind X3

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yeah i backtracked and it ended before the shockwave. Sorry.
    *As you are punching upwards, both me, Right and Middy shoot at exactly the same time the same jutsu but in a way that combines into a S+S+S jutsu of wind that rages towards you, preventing you from using that water explosion...at least for one more turn lol*

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Great Balls of Wind X3
    *does it anyway*

(one hand seal = KAboom!)

I then form a dome of awesome uber ass fire around me

(Shiroi Katon: Engai Katon Dappi) White Fire Style: Dome Fire Emergence
    Type: Defensive
    Range: N/A
    Chakra Cost: 80
    Damage: N/A
    Description: The user surrounds themselves with a dome of white fire which spins rapidly around the user.
    *The dome can block up to A-ranked water and earth techniques*
    *The dome can protect agianst All wind and Fire, and up to S-ranked lightning and Darkfire*
    *can only be used 3 Times in battle*

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    you know me?

*does it anyway*

(one hand seal = KAboom!)

I then form a dome of awesome uber ass fire around me

(Shiroi Katon: Engai Katon Dappi) White Fire Style: Dome Fire Emergence
    Type: Defensive
    Range: N/A
    Chakra Cost: 80
    Damage: N/A
    Description: The user surrounds themselves with a dome of white fire which spins rapidly around the user.
    *The dome can block up to A-ranked water and earth techniques*
    *The dome can protect agianst All wind and Fire, and up to S-ranked lightning and Darkfire*
    *can only be used 3 Times in battle*
    You killed me!!!! NNNNOOOOOOOOOEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!