Results 1 to 17 of 17

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Legendary Steinbiz Steinbiz's Avatar
    Status
    Steinbiz is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,811
    Location
    Everywhere
    Don't ever let anyone tell you
    what you can't do, but always
    listen to what you can do.
     

    kakashi won't die

    tsunade's slugs will start healing kakashi at the very last second.
     
         

  2. #2
    Mercenary BishamonSama's Avatar
    Status
    BishamonSama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    20,690
    Location
    Wherever a cardboard box happens to be.
    This user has no status.
     



    I'm 65% sure he won't die.
     
         

  3. #3
    ANBU BLACK OPS Cash's Avatar
    Status
    Cash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,210
    This user has no status.
     

    I think Kishi is going to STOP showing the battle in Konoha for a while... A writers technique is to use a slight forward time skip, to leave room for a return to the plot and recap....

    SO Kishi didn't show how Choji's father was critically injured... that is the "Gap"... Now he is going to go on in the next mangas to show...

    1. He is going to go to the 8-Tails....
    2. He is going to go to "Team Hawk"
    3. He is going to go to Naruto.

    4. He is going to return to Kakashi and show the scene he didn't draw, where Choji's father was injured... and then flash forward to see what happens with Kakashi and Pain... maybe a quick rewind to Kakashi's childhood to build suspense for his rescue ...

    Then... See this link of a storyline written by Xero... I think he did a good job... I tried to add to it. Hope ya like

    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=9032
     
         

  4. #4
    RATS KING UzumakiJake's Avatar
    Status
    UzumakiJake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    10,089
    Location
    Dont check ur sisters room
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by leonmccash View Post
    I think Kishi is going to STOP showing the battle in Konoha for a while... A writers technique is to use a slight forward time skip, to leave room for a return to the plot and recap....

    SO Kishi didn't show how Choji's father was critically injured... that is the "Gap"... Now he is going to go on in the next mangas to show...

    1. He is going to go to the 8-Tails....
    2. He is going to go to "Team Hawk"
    3. He is going to go to Naruto.

    4. He is going to return to Kakashi and show the scene he didn't draw, where Choji's father was injured... and then flash forward to see what happens with Kakashi and Pain... maybe a quick rewind to Kakashi's childhood to build suspense for his rescue ...

    Then... See this link of a storyline written by Xero... I think he did a good job... I tried to add to it. Hope ya like

    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=9032

    Not a bad theory at all. Nicely put to
     
         

  5. #5
    Sargent QwertyHero's Avatar
    Status
    QwertyHero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    594
    Location
    NJ
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by BishamonSama View Post
    I'm 65% sure he won't die.
    65%?
    What are the calculations that went into that percentage?
     
         

  6. #6
    narusaku ftw Xero's Avatar
    Status
    Xero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,390
    Location
    florida baby!
    This user has no status.
     

    He means he thinks Kakashi is more likely to live than he is to die.. and the extra 5% comes from hopeage.
     
         

  7. #7
    Banned
    Status
    twistedlink is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,540
    Location
    UK
    This user has no status.
     

    we know kishi isnt going to write about kakashi in konoha next week anyway because the issue said "naruto is on hiatus"

    Meaning the next manga wont be as intensive and will stray away from kakashi for a while, i made a thread about it o_O
     
         

  8. #8
    ANBU BLACK OPS Cash's Avatar
    Status
    Cash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,210
    This user has no status.
     

    I just re read Kakashi Gaiden...
    Specifically the Kunei that the 4th gave to Kakashi as a present... with the 4th's "Flash jutsu" writing on the handle.
    If Pa-Toad does indeed teach Naruto, Minato's spacetime jutsu, wouldn't Naruto be able to get to Kakashi in an instant... because the writing always remains the same...
     
         

  9. #9
    寧、坐骨神経痛暗闇 alt216's Avatar
    Status
    alt216 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    135
    Location
    מרכז, בישראל
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink View Post
    we know kishi isnt going to write about kakashi in konoha next week anyway because the issue said "naruto is on hiatus"

    Meaning the next manga wont be as intensive and will stray away from kakashi for a while, i made a thread about it o_O
    it says naruto on hiatus because the manga name is naruto LOL
     
         

  10. #10
    Nos Venerabilem Nirvāṇa's Avatar
    Status
    Nirvāṇa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    14,006
    Location
    The Path of Philosophy and Enlightenment
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk
     



    Re: kakashi won't die

    Quote Originally Posted by Steinbiz View Post
    tsunade's slugs will start healing kakashi at the very last second.
    yeah and they will probably sence a small glimse of his chakra remaining which is enough for him to recover but he will be in a very critical condition like tsunade she has become near death from healing loads of people
     
         

  11. #11
    ★☆Knowledge-Seeker☆★ Excitè's Avatar
    Status
    Excitè is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    92,812
    Location
    Naruto Base
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: kakashi won't die

    i believe Kakashi Is Till alive But Not For Long dow Its Coming To His End
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •