Page 2 of 27 « First 12345612 ... Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 675
  1. #26
    RokuNR's Avatar
    Status
    RokuNR is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In your brain >:D
    Posts
    19,823
    Post Thanks / Like
    saraisthebest! #henrikisevil
     



    Re: A Stroll Through Hueco Mundo

    Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    As your palm touched my left side of the face, I quickly hold your wrist and twist it while perform another bala on your face.

    My hierro is one of the toughest in all espadas you cant harm my body fool !!

    You are under estimating me captain!!
    that close range gives you lot of damage
    -As you attempt to twist my wrist, I pull my arm out of your grip and block your bala with my left hand before thrusting you away with a simple kido spell-

    Level 1: Hadou: Shou (The Way of Destruction: Thrust)
    Rank: Low
    Distance: Short
    Reiatsu: 15
    Damage: N/A
    Description: Pushes the Target away from the Caster
    Note: Must be a Shinigami to use


    Dear me, it seems you are heavily underestimating me, Novena Espada. One of the toughest hierro of the Espada is meaningless...your skin is still young and immature. I've blown holes in hierro tougher than yours. Yet here you stand, insisting on my inferiority to you? Laughable...

    -I carefully remove my Captain's robe and throw it to the ground-

    I will give you a sound beating with my own hands. *clenches fists*
     
         

  2. #27
    Senior Member Thor's Avatar
    Status
    Thor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    deep in ur mind
    Posts
    7,128
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: A Stroll Through Hueco Mundo

    Quote Originally Posted by RokuNR View Post
    -As you attempt to twist my wrist, I pull my arm out of your grip and block your bala with my left hand before thrusting you away with a simple kido spell-

    Level 1: Hadou: Shou (The Way of Destruction: Thrust)
    Rank: Low
    Distance: Short
    Reiatsu: 15
    Damage: N/A
    Description: Pushes the Target away from the Caster
    Note: Must be a Shinigami to use


    Dear me, it seems you are heavily underestimating me, Novena Espada. One of the toughest hierro of the Espada is meaningless...your skin is still young and immature. I've blown holes in hierro tougher than yours. Yet here you stand, insisting on my inferiority to you? Laughable...

    -I carefully remove my Captain's robe and throw it to the ground-

    I will give you a sound beating with my own hands. *clenches fists*
    Well its strange you were able to block my bala from even that close


    Lets see you can take this now

    Shoot you a very powerful Cero from my left hand, If you move my cero will be follow you too

    Espiral Cero|Spiral Zero
    Rank: Espada
    Range: Short-Mid
    Reiatsu: 50
    Damage: 145
    Description: An Espada will shoot out a spiraling, continuously streaming, cero beam that extends from their hand. If the user moves their hand the cero with simply follow. Can only be used in straight lines.



    After that I release my Zanpakutou 'Zulfikar'
    Our swords shall play the orators for us.

    Releasing a large amount of heavy reiatsu in surroundings.
    without wasting another second i start to extract the magnesium ores from the ground to attack on proper time


    Maguneshiumu no bakuhatsu |Magnesium Blast
    Rank: Espada
    Range: Mid
    Type: Attack
    Reiatsu: 40
    Damage: 80
    Description:After releasing reiatsu to mid range haris extract the magnesium out of the ground in the form of thousands small balls, that rushes towards the desired location and get blast with a huge white explosion
     
         

  3. #28
    RokuNR's Avatar
    Status
    RokuNR is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In your brain >:D
    Posts
    19,823
    Post Thanks / Like
    saraisthebest! #henrikisevil
     



    Re: A Stroll Through Hueco Mundo

    Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    Well its strange you were able to block my bala from even that close


    Lets see you can take this now

    Shoot you a very powerful Cero from my left hand, If you move my cero will be follow you too

    Espiral Cero|Spiral Zero
    Rank: Espada
    Range: Short-Mid
    Reiatsu: 50
    Damage: 145
    Description: An Espada will shoot out a spiraling, continuously streaming, cero beam that extends from their hand. If the user moves their hand the cero with simply follow. Can only be used in straight lines.



    After that I release my Zanpakutou 'Zulfikar'
    Our swords shall play the orators for us.

    Releasing a large amount of heavy reiatsu in surroundings.
    without wasting another second i start to extract the magnesium ores from the ground to attack on proper time


    Maguneshiumu no bakuhatsu |Magnesium Blast
    Rank: Espada
    Range: Mid
    Type: Attack
    Reiatsu: 40
    Damage: 80
    Description:After releasing reiatsu to mid range haris extract the magnesium out of the ground in the form of thousands small balls, that rushes towards the desired location and get blast with a huge white explosion
    -As you fire your cero, I immediately use, without incantation, but to great effect-

    Level 81: Bakudou: Danku (The Way of Binding: Splitting Void)
    Rank: High
    Distance: Short
    Reiatsu: 50
    Damage: N/A
    Description: Creates an energy barrier in the form of a rectangular wall.
    Note: According to Byakuya, it is capable of stopping destructive spells up to #89.This is seen also when Aizen uses it to block Tessai's hado #88. Must be a Captain to use

    -Effectively blocking the attack before shattering upon my will. I closely observe you as you release your true power. As you are building up your reiatsu, I get into a strong stance and my reiatsu and wind begin to surge all around me, kicking up much of the sand around me violently. I then take "step", producing a rather surreal image of me flash stepping in an instant, so that there seems to be no interval between where I was standing and where I arrive, as I appear directly in front of you "stepping" and kneeling down with my fist held back as I prepare to bring it upward to your chest as your magnesium balls pass and form a white explosion...-

    To put my motion into perspective, I do something very similar to what Yamamoto does to Aizen in this panel



    -...And strike you in the torso with my right fist, blowing a rather large hold in your abdomen and sending you crashing through several of the large red pillar-like structures-


    Ikkotsu- (Single Bone)
    Rank: Very High
    Distance: Short
    Reiatsu: N/A
    Damage: 80
    Description: A powerful punch used by Yamamoto against Wonderweiss. Using this technique, Yamamoto was able to destroy much of Wonderweiss' abdomen and sending him flying along a city street and into a building, destroying it.
    Note: Can only be learned at Zero Division Rank or at Captain rank for those in the 2nd Division. Usable three times.

    Your reiatsu is impressive, and your attack was precise, but you're still young and lacking substance...If you can still stand, I would ask that you call one of the higher-ranking Espada to this place. Otherwise, I will do so myself.
     
         

  4. #29
    Senior Member
    Status
    ~Hasashi~ is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    15,261
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: A Stroll Through Hueco Mundo

    *is sitting on the ceiling ad if it were a completely normal thing*

    Yo roku.
     
         

  5. #30
    Pineapple's Avatar
    Status
    Pineapple is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Under the sea
    Posts
    5,564
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: A Stroll Through Hueco Mundo

    *appears behind Roku*
    I guess i shouldn't really be hear, Im not even seated but, its always a good learning experiance!
    *watches carefullly*
     
         

  6. #31
    Tetsu Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Tetsu Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Yeah,Im that guy on the roof aiming a sniper rifle through your window.Hi.
    Posts
    7,973
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you're reading this you've
    too much time on your hands
     

    Re: A Stroll Through Hueco Mundo

    I am the king!
     
         

  7. #32
    Senior Member juana maaki's Avatar
    Status
    juana maaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    konohagakure
    Posts
    32,796
    Post Thanks / Like
    "on your mark get
    set...don't blink"-Juanna
    Makki
     

    Re: A Stroll Through Hueco Mundo

    ???: *walking around with a hollow mask on*
     
         

  8. #33
    Senior Member juana maaki's Avatar
    Status
    juana maaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    konohagakure
    Posts
    32,796
    Post Thanks / Like
    "on your mark get
    set...don't blink"-Juanna
    Makki
     

    Re: A Stroll Through Hueco Mundo

    ???: *gliding over the sand at a steady speed*
     
         

  9. #34
    shycatgirl00's Avatar
    Status
    shycatgirl00 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    ~In the mist.~
    Posts
    34,991
    Post Thanks / Like
    Neko! =^-^=
     

    Re: A Stroll Through Hueco Mundo

    A random girl wanders along through the sand looking at the tracks she leaves behind. "Such a lonesly seeming place...."
     
         

  10. #35
    Senior Member juana maaki's Avatar
    Status
    juana maaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    konohagakure
    Posts
    32,796
    Post Thanks / Like
    "on your mark get
    set...don't blink"-Juanna
    Makki
     

    Re: A Stroll Through Hueco Mundo

    ???: *still sand glideing looking around as her hollow mask shines in the moon light*
     
         

  11. #36
    shycatgirl00's Avatar
    Status
    shycatgirl00 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    ~In the mist.~
    Posts
    34,991
    Post Thanks / Like
    Neko! =^-^=
     

    Re: A Stroll Through Hueco Mundo

    The girl notices someone else in the sand but can't quite make out who it is. "It seems this place isn't as lonely as I had presumed."
     
         

  12. #37
    Senior Member juana maaki's Avatar
    Status
    juana maaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    konohagakure
    Posts
    32,796
    Post Thanks / Like
    "on your mark get
    set...don't blink"-Juanna
    Makki
     

    Re: A Stroll Through Hueco Mundo

    Quote Originally Posted by shycatgirl00 View Post
    The girl notices someone else in the sand but can't quite make out who it is. "It seems this place isn't as lonely as I had presumed."
    ???: hm?

    *stops and looks over*
     
         

  13. #38
    shycatgirl00's Avatar
    Status
    shycatgirl00 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    ~In the mist.~
    Posts
    34,991
    Post Thanks / Like
    Neko! =^-^=
     

    Re: A Stroll Through Hueco Mundo

    Realizes that she has also been noticed by the mysterious stranger. Her first instinct was to ignore she was watching, but since they were both practically staring straight at each other she chose to wave.
     
         

  14. #39
    Senior Member juana maaki's Avatar
    Status
    juana maaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    konohagakure
    Posts
    32,796
    Post Thanks / Like
    "on your mark get
    set...don't blink"-Juanna
    Makki
     

    Re: A Stroll Through Hueco Mundo

    ???: *waves back you notices she has a hollow mask on*
     
         

  15. #40
    shycatgirl00's Avatar
    Status
    shycatgirl00 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    ~In the mist.~
    Posts
    34,991
    Post Thanks / Like
    Neko! =^-^=
     

    Re: A Stroll Through Hueco Mundo

    Notices her mask. It looks similar to one her brother has. "Uh hello."
     
         

  16. #41
    Senior Member juana maaki's Avatar
    Status
    juana maaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    konohagakure
    Posts
    32,796
    Post Thanks / Like
    "on your mark get
    set...don't blink"-Juanna
    Makki
     

    Re: A Stroll Through Hueco Mundo

    ???: *by you*

    hey...

    *her voice is hollow*
     
         

  17. #42
    shycatgirl00's Avatar
    Status
    shycatgirl00 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    ~In the mist.~
    Posts
    34,991
    Post Thanks / Like
    Neko! =^-^=
     

    Re: A Stroll Through Hueco Mundo

    Thinking to herself Wow she is fast..... "By any chance do you know my brother, Kurou?"
     
         

  18. #43
    Senior Member juana maaki's Avatar
    Status
    juana maaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    konohagakure
    Posts
    32,796
    Post Thanks / Like
    "on your mark get
    set...don't blink"-Juanna
    Makki
     

    Re: A Stroll Through Hueco Mundo

    ???: i might have just snacked on him
     
         

  19. #44
    shycatgirl00's Avatar
    Status
    shycatgirl00 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    ~In the mist.~
    Posts
    34,991
    Post Thanks / Like
    Neko! =^-^=
     

    Re: A Stroll Through Hueco Mundo

    "You're kidding right?"
     
         

  20. #45
    Senior Member juana maaki's Avatar
    Status
    juana maaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    konohagakure
    Posts
    32,796
    Post Thanks / Like
    "on your mark get
    set...don't blink"-Juanna
    Makki
     

    Re: A Stroll Through Hueco Mundo

    ???: he was task...yup i'm kidding with you i don't know how or where he is
     
         

  21. #46
    shycatgirl00's Avatar
    Status
    shycatgirl00 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    ~In the mist.~
    Posts
    34,991
    Post Thanks / Like
    Neko! =^-^=
     

    Re: A Stroll Through Hueco Mundo

    She sighs in relief that her brother is still alive, she hopes. "Well then who might you be?"
     
         

  22. #47
    Senior Member juana maaki's Avatar
    Status
    juana maaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    konohagakure
    Posts
    32,796
    Post Thanks / Like
    "on your mark get
    set...don't blink"-Juanna
    Makki
     

    Re: A Stroll Through Hueco Mundo

    ???: *moves her mask to the side*

    i'm Dimencha....
     
         

  23. #48
    shycatgirl00's Avatar
    Status
    shycatgirl00 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    ~In the mist.~
    Posts
    34,991
    Post Thanks / Like
    Neko! =^-^=
     

    Re: A Stroll Through Hueco Mundo

    "Nice to meet you. I'm Aria."
     
         

  24. #49
    Senior Member juana maaki's Avatar
    Status
    juana maaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    konohagakure
    Posts
    32,796
    Post Thanks / Like
    "on your mark get
    set...don't blink"-Juanna
    Makki
     

    Re: A Stroll Through Hueco Mundo

    Dimencha: what are you doing here
     
         

  25. #50
    shycatgirl00's Avatar
    Status
    shycatgirl00 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    ~In the mist.~
    Posts
    34,991
    Post Thanks / Like
    Neko! =^-^=
     

    Re: A Stroll Through Hueco Mundo

    Aria shrugs her shoulders. "Nothing really, just wandering."
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •