Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Banned
    Status
    twistedlink is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,540
    Location
    UK
    This user has no status.
     

    something doesnt add up here

    Tobi/Madara whoever he is went up against kakashi yamato etc etc right?

    Tobi/Madara wants the 9tails right?

    so why didnt he get the 9tails then?

    we know he can travel real fast, and he took the 8tails with him too, meaning his ability stretches to whatever he touches as well.

    Why didnt he simply grab naruto once naruto tried rasengan, and held him prisoner or knocked him out?

    The reason may be of course he didnt have much time because he needed itachis body and sasuke, which certainly begs the question, how is the 9tails LESS important than itachis body/sasuke?

    Itachi is so smart i think theres definitely more in the naruto manga to be unveiled of what itachis entire plans being laid down were.

    Or maybe tobi desperately needs sasuke, which most likely has something to do with sharingan...

    Either way, tobi appears to be a weird character that appears his only goal isnt akatsuki and its having the tailed beasts, hes got something else going on behind the scenes most definitely.
     
         

  2. #2
    ANBU BLACK OPS Cash's Avatar
    Status
    Cash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,210
    This user has no status.
     

    1. Order of sealing the Tailed Beasts matter...
    2. Madara wants the 9-Tails, not Naruto.
    3. Madara needs Sasuke's eyes in order to control the 9-Tails, Not even Pain can do that.
    4. All of those ninja were going after Sasuke. Things would change if Naruto was taken thats for sure...
     
         

  3. #3
    narusaku ftw Xero's Avatar
    Status
    Xero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,390
    Location
    florida baby!
    This user has no status.
     

    We've all had a feeling that Madara's plans for Akatsuki differ from Pein's. This is the first piece of debatable evidence on the idea I've ever seen. Though Tobi may have simply been thinking "Well I can capture Naruto at any time, I think I'll just play with him for a few minutes while I wait for news on Sasuke's fate."
     
         

  4. #4
    Sage106
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by Xero View Post
    We've all had a feeling that Madara's plans for Akatsuki differ from Pein's. This is the first piece of debatable evidence on the idea I've ever seen. Though Tobi may have simply been thinking "Well I can capture Naruto at any time, I think I'll just play with him for a few minutes while I wait for news on Sasuke's fate."
    i think he wants his identity to remain hidden thats why he did not want to get in a fight
     
         

  • #5
    Banned
    Status
    twistedlink is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,540
    Location
    UK
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by leonmccash View Post
    1. Order of sealing the Tailed Beasts matter...
    2. Madara wants the 9-Tails, not Naruto.
    3. Madara needs Sasuke's eyes in order to control the 9-Tails, Not even Pain can do that.
    4. All of those ninja were going after Sasuke. Things would change if Naruto was taken thats for sure...
    so why were akatsuki after naruto 2.5 years ago before even gaara was taken?

    Like i said they couldve locked him up, knocked him out etc etc

    theyre akatsuki, surely they have a few tricks up there sleeves, it appears pain can control bodies through piercings, just capture naruto, shove piercings into him, and wait until the 8tails has been done, then deal with naruto.
     
         

  • #6
    narusaku ftw Xero's Avatar
    Status
    Xero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,390
    Location
    florida baby!
    This user has no status.
     

    I doubt they could have just knocked out or and locked up the Kyuubi, I mean it is a conscious being.. it knows that Akatsuki is after Naruto for one reason. When Naruto encountered Tobi, I'm sure Kyuubi was wide awake, ready to defend itself if needed.

    Tobi may have thought that if he ****ed with Kyuubi, he'd have to finish the job or die.. and he might miss his chance to "make Sasuke his."
     
         

  • #7
    Banned
    Status
    twistedlink is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,540
    Location
    UK
    This user has no status.
     

    No i mean lock up naruto, hes the vessel, and much less dangerous, and surely they know the seal jiraiya used to keep the 4tails down which kakashi also used, i mean, theyre akatsuki, not exactly hard to do surely?
     
         

  • #8
    Banned
    Status
    Neutrino00 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    8,636
    Location
    Sitting in my throne up in Heaven
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink View Post
    so why were akatsuki after naruto 2.5 years ago before even gaara was taken?

    Like i said they couldve locked him up, knocked him out etc etc

    theyre akatsuki, surely they have a few tricks up there sleeves, it appears pain can control bodies through piercings, just capture naruto, shove piercings into him, and wait until the 8tails has been done, then deal with naruto.
    cause itachi was a spy, and he wanted to tell the elder's that he was still alive and not to harm sasuke, even though the 3rd was dead.
     
         

  • #9
    Banned
    Status
    twistedlink is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,540
    Location
    UK
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Neutrino00 View Post
    cause itachi was a spy, and he wanted to tell the elder's that he was still alive and not to harm sasuke, even though the 3rd was dead.
    True, but kisame thought he was after naruto...so they mustve had some form of orders by pain?

    Dunno i just find it weird.

    Also, the kyubii heals naruto really fast, and it taking them 4-6 days to seal tailed beasts now akatsuki members have halved.

    Naruto will surely heal by then, and theyl have to continuously weaken him as they continue the bijuu extraction??
     
         

  • #10
    Master Kyuubi NarutoWind's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoWind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    915
    This user has no status.
     

    it takes 3 days with up to 8 members
    more with like 5.
     
         

  • #11
    RATS KING UzumakiJake's Avatar
    Status
    UzumakiJake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    10,089
    Location
    Dont check ur sisters room
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by leonmccash View Post
    1. Order of sealing the Tailed Beasts matter...
    2. Madara wants the 9-Tails, not Naruto.
    3. Madara needs Sasuke's eyes in order to control the 9-Tails, Not even Pain can do that.
    4. All of those ninja were going after Sasuke. Things would change if Naruto was taken thats for sure...
    Yah they would of and he needs sasuke be4 he can truly get 9-tails
     
         

  • #12
    Sargent QwertyHero's Avatar
    Status
    QwertyHero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    594
    Location
    NJ
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink View Post
    Tobi/Madara whoever he is went up against kakashi yamato etc etc right?

    Tobi/Madara wants the 9tails right?

    so why didnt he get the 9tails then?

    we know he can travel real fast, and he took the 8tails with him too, meaning his ability stretches to whatever he touches as well.

    Why didnt he simply grab naruto once naruto tried rasengan, and held him prisoner or knocked him out?

    The reason may be of course he didnt have much time because he needed itachis body and sasuke, which certainly begs the question, how is the 9tails LESS important than itachis body/sasuke?

    Itachi is so smart i think theres definitely more in the naruto manga to be unveiled of what itachis entire plans being laid down were.

    Or maybe tobi desperately needs sasuke, which most likely has something to do with sharingan...

    Either way, tobi appears to be a weird character that appears his only goal isnt akatsuki and its having the tailed beasts, hes got something else going on behind the scenes most definitely.
    Remember, they have to do things in order.
    There would be no point in capturing Naruto before they captured Hachibi, because you can't seal it out of order.
     
         

  • #13
    -Senile Bitch- -sHawTy-'s Avatar
    Status
    -sHawTy- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    367
    Location
    anywhere but there
    This user has no status.
     

    If they captured Naruto first before others, then Konoha will fight for it, hence it will interrupt or delay their plans in capturing others.

    Konoha gots some powerful shinobis and it will trigger a war, not juz with them other allied countries too if they do.

    So it was a wise decision to have the kyubi the last. SInce its the most powerful mythical beast.
     
         

  • Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •