Banned
    Status
    Sep 2008
    This user has no status.

question thingie

you know how those naruto guys have ying and yang chakra, you know when naruto went 4 tails and was creating that huge big blast thingie, there was like light transparent blue chakra, and non transparent red chakra, which then gathered together creating black chakra, would those be like different chakras(ying and yang)

Status
    Jun 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Neutrino00 View Post
    you know how those naruto guys have ying and yang chakra, you know when naruto went 4 tails and was creating that huge big blast thingie, there was like light transparent blue chakra, and non transparent red chakra, which then gathered together creating black chakra, would those be like different chakras(ying and yang)
    yup the red was the evil chakra and the blue was the good chakra.

PLATINUM SAGE ... SHANKS platinum69's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Awesome question!!!

The Blue was Naruto Chakar... Red 9 tails Chakar... Naruto Has the Yang of the 9 tails... the other ying is sealed in the frog Scoll dude!!

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/370/07/

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/370/12/

Next page says
    Yang is sealed in side Naruto...

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/370/13/

So he only has one... not both ying and Yang!

Sage106

Quote Originally Posted by platinum69 View Post
    awesome question!!!

The blue was naruto chakar... Red 9 tails chakar... Naruto has the yang of the 9 tails... The other ying is sealed in the frog scoll dude!!

http://www.onemanga.com/naruto/370/07/

http://www.onemanga.com/naruto/370/12/

next page says
    yang is sealed in side naruto...

http://www.onemanga.com/naruto/370/13/

so he only has one... Not both ying and yang!
    what he said :D:D

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2008
    This user has no status.

ausome:D

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2008
    This user has no status.

could be though that the ying or whatever it is that is sealed begins to leak out at that certain point, and if he goes further the entire chakra would excape, i think someone posted a thread thingie about the sealed one leaking out or something

Status
    Oct 2008
    This user has no status.

U mean my sig! yah its ting and yang

Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

could be though that the ying or whatever it is that is sealed begins to leak out at that certain point, and if he goes further the entire chakra would excape, i think someone posted a thread thingie about the sealed one leaking out or something
    When you say escape... Its not like Sora from the filler where once it escapes its gone... Because even if it leaking the 9 tails has started to obey Naruto... What J-man meant by its getting weaker (poor translation) I think it means allow more tail and chakar to come forward. The 9 tails yang chakar is infused with Naruto cant ever be used up...

THE 9 TAILS WILL NEVER ESCAPE FROM NARUTO!

The 9 tails as a full had infinite chakar... So if naruto would ever go full 9tails mode then he to would have infinite chakar...

I WONDER IF THAT WOULD CREATE A NEW KEKKI GENKI... ALL OF NARUTO'S KID HAVING BEEN BORN WITH THE 9 TAILS CHAKAR???

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2008
    This user has no status.

I meant that he entirely transforms completely into the kyuubi, not that it would run out.

Status
    Oct 2008
    This user has no status.

When you say escape... Its not like Sora from the filler where once it escapes its gone... Because even if it leaking the 9 tails has started to obey Naruto... What J-man meant by its getting weaker (poor translation) I think it means allow more tail and chakar to come forward. The 9 tails yang chakar is infused with Naruto cant ever be used up...

The 9 tails as a full had infinite chakar... So if naruto would ever go full 9tails mode then he to would have infinite chakar...

I WONDER IF THAT WOULD CREATE A NEW KEKKI GENKI... ALL OF NARUTO'S KID HAVING BEEN BORN WITH THE 9 TAILS CHAKAR???
    nah he was talkin bout the big ball i have as my sig. If it did create kekki genkai! that'd be awsome!!

Status
    Apr 2008
    This user has no status.

If what you are saying is true... then would everytime Naruto does "it" with who/whatever... he loses alittle of his 9-Tails... because thats what you are making it seem to be... HAHAHA

I'd be hilarious to watch Naruto spread his 9-Tails around Konoha...

Last edited by Cash; 11-10-2008 at 03:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

I meant that he entirely transforms completely into the kyuubi, not that it would run out.
    I was confused by the fact you said; "to leak out at that certain point, and if he goes further the entire chakra would excape"

But to you post above then yeap hardcore you can see it at 4 tails... But The stronger naruto becomes the more tails he would need to grow to go Kyuubi or Mini Kyuubi... maybe in sage mode Naruto could stop the transformation at 4tails...

By The time Naruto is Hokage... The full 9 tails should be out and he wont transform...

My Logic is 1/4 Spiritual energy + 1/4 Narouts Chakar + 1/2 Nature Chakar would turn Naruto into a frog... because it is unbalanced...
    Same thing with the 9 tails chakar because he had more 9tails chakar then his own to balance it out he turns into the 9tails Mini kyuubi... Soo if he was able to match his chakar with the 9 tails he would be sweet...

Younger Naruto chakar was even with the 9 tails when fighting Haku... then he learned Rasegan and summoning which made him stronger which meant more Chakar... so when fighting Sasuke at the Vally if the end... He grew the first tail and did not tranform...

Well thats my logic...

The stronger Naruto become the more tails will come out but becasue it balances his chakar he wont transform!

Last edited by platinum69; 11-10-2008 at 03:33 AM.

Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by leonmccash View Post
    If what you are saying is true... then would everytime Naruto does "it" with who/whatever... he loses alittle of his 9-Tails... because thats what you are making it seem to be... HAHAHA

I'd be hilarious to watch Naruto spread his 9-Tails around Konoha...
    Thats not what Im say one bit because the 9 tails chakar would burn and kill anyone apart from Naruto... His KIDs only would have it... been born with a copy of the 9 tails in his child. Like a shadow clone!

Naruto cant lose the 9 tails chakar!! But Yes more tails will appear the stronger he becomes!

Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Plus remember J-man played lock smith with the seal unleashing the 4 tails when Naruto wasnt ready for it... Thats why he transforms at 4 tails... because he wasnt ready but j-man unlocked it with the Frog scoll dude..."The KEY"

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2008
    This user has no status.

I was confused by the fact you said; "to leak out at that certain point, and if he goes further the entire chakra would excape"

But to you post above then yeap hardcore you can see it at 4 tails... But The stronger naruto becomes the more tails he would need to grow to go Kyuubi or Mini Kyuubi... maybe in sage mode Naruto could stop the transformation at 4tails...

By The time Naruto is Hokage... The full 9 tails should be out and he wont transform...

My Logic is 1/4 Spiritual energy + 1/4 Narouts Chakar + 1/2 Nature Chakar would turn Naruto into a frog... because it is unbalanced...
    Same thing with the 9 tails chakar because he had more 9tails chakar then his own to balance it out he turns into the 9tails Mini kyuubi... Soo if he was able to match his chakar with the 9 tails he would be sweet...

Younger Naruto chakar was even with the 9 tails when fighting Haku... then he learned Rasegan and summoning which made him stronger which meant more Chakar... so when fighting Sasuke at the Vally if the end... He grew the first tail and did not tranform...

Well thats my logic...

The stronger Naruto become the more tails will come out but becasue it balances his chakar he wont transform!
    well what I meant was that the yang which was in naruto would be the normal chakra up untill 4 tails, then the ying would start leaking out the seal, and then naruto would get knocked out, then eventually all of the yang, and all of the ying would leak out and then he would be completely transformed into the kyuubi.

Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

well what I meant was that the yang which was in naruto would be the normal chakra up untill 4 tails, then the ying would start leaking out the seal, and then naruto would get knocked out, then eventually all of the yang, and all of the ying would leak out and then he would be completely transformed into the kyuubi.

Sorry I was :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused:

Yang is inside naruto and the Ying seal in the scroll. Naruto dosent have both in him.

Status
    Oct 2008
    This user has no status.

sorry i was :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused:

Yang is inside naruto and the ying seal in the scroll. Naruto dosent have both in him.
    yah thats what i say too!

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2008
    This user has no status.

that's fine but what if it starts leaking out of the scroll and into naruto, then out of naruto, lol:D

Status
    Oct 2008
    This user has no status.

that's fine but what if it starts leaking out of the scroll and into naruto, then out of naruto, lol:D
    i dunno realyl all i know is the 2 chakra formed a black rasengan so its possible

Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

True right!!! Its only leaked out because J-man used the KEY to release the 4th tail... If it happened naturally then Naruto would not have been able to turn into Mini Kyuubi.

It wont leak out by its own will... Narutos development and strength + chakar determines how much tails get released!

Status
    Sep 2008
    This user has no status.

NO, that was the 9 tails chakra and Naruto's