Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Espana Cup

barcelona won........so good....go barca,go baca!!!!!!

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by MS Itachi View Post
    It's not for you if you read or replay it or not it's up to. The person I wrote this to I know will read it and it's up to him him if he wants to respond.
    oh sorry, mate... didn't mean 4 u to get angry... jus sayn.

Legendary Sage of Konoha Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Legendary Sage of Konoha's
    Series Finale will arrive 24th
    of July!!

What a game and Messi just stunned everyone 5 goals in total by Barca in both Lag Messi with 3 and 2 assist just wow.

The end the fight between Madrid and Barca was bond to happen and Madrid always do something to get a red card near the end, I wanna know who Ozil was mad at first time I've seen him like that.

Mou also pinched that one guy for some reason or something like that.
    Arrrg! So close to extra time, and baaam, Messi shows up!
    This got the be the closest two leg Classico I've seen my life, and yet again Barca manages to get the goals they need.
    A direct red card to Marcelo was harsh in my opinion, though he would have gotten red for a second yellow card anyways. After watching this match, I kinda have to agree with Escorp, he's too rash and uncontrollable, he just can't keep his cool and he did several strange things during this match. What happened at the end was total chaos, everyone got involved and both Villa and Özil got red cards from the bench. I had a good laugh when Mourinho pinched that guy's ear out of nowhere, hilarious All in all a good match, though I think this match deserved a draw and extra time by how both teams played.
    And judging from the overall performances, Real Madrid deserved to win this cup in my opinion had they only managed to do better at home, which kinda ruins their run. There are still lots of trophies this season and I believe Barca will have a really though challenge for the La Liga and Copa del Rey title this year.

One thing seems to bother me though, and that is how several of the Barca players dives down every time they're in a duel! It seems to me that Messi is the only player that has common sense in that squad. I do agree that Di Maria was no better in one of the situations that occurred, but the Barca players seems to do their best sometimes to impact the referee and it's starting to piss me of,

All in all, two great matches, though with some un-necessary foul-play, but that's what one can expect from an El Classico clash.
    Congrats to Barca for claiming this title, though I believe Real deserved to win it this time (or at least get extra time and possible Penalties out of it).

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Nichols0vision View Post
    oh sorry, mate... didn't mean 4 u to get angry... jus sayn.
    lol I'm not mad at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael92 View Post
    This got the be the closest two leg Classico I've seen my life, and yet again Barca manages to get the goals they need.
    A direct red card to Marcelo was harsh in my opinion, though he would have gotten red for a second yellow card anyways. After watching this match, I kinda have to agree with Escorp, he's too rash and uncontrollable, he just can't keep his cool and he did several strange things during this match. What happened at the end was total chaos, everyone got involved and both Villa and Özil got red cards from the bench. I had a good laugh when Mourinho pinched that guy's ear out of nowhere, hilarious All in all a good match, though I think this match deserved a draw and extra time by how both teams played.
    And judging from the overall performances, Real Madrid deserved to win this cup in my opinion had they only managed to do better at home, which kinda ruins their run. There are still lots of trophies this season and I believe Barca will have a really though challenge for the La Liga and Copa del Rey title this year.

One thing seems to bother me though, and that is how several of the Barca players dives down every time they're in a duel! It seems to me that Messi is the only player that has common sense in that squad. I do agree that Di Maria was no better in one of the situations that occurred, but the Barca players seems to do their best sometimes to impact the referee and it's starting to piss me of,

All in all, two great matches, though with some un-necessary foul-play, but that's what one can expect from an El Classico clash.
    Congrats to Barca for claiming this title, though I believe Real deserved to win it this time (or at least get extra time and possible Penalties out of it).
    Well actually considering the fact that Real Madrid first goal by Ronaldo was offside so they didn't deserve to win. Madrid have improved a lot from last season and stick to there game they play against everyone else which keeps them up there by Barcelona and Man U now. It was a really close game but the end the champions won. I have said Madrid players are very aggressive players especially Ramos and Pepe.

As far as diving case go Madrid were no less in diving the fact that the whole diving thing is around Barcelona ppl pay more close attention to them and try pointing out every dive.

Once again real played well and good but they didn't deserve to win in anyway, both sides played well (Madrid just improved from last year) in all it came down to the wire due to an offside goal by Ronaldo and it's funny he knew he was offside you could tell by his face after lol. At the end Barcelona won.

In the end I still want to know what went on between Ozil and Villa, it got really tensed up.

Last edited by ReLax -; 08-18-2011 at 01:46 AM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I'm suprised you know
    such useless things. This is
    the first time since birth
    that I've admired you. By the
    way, will you be eating that
    cake?”

Yes, not all games have diving in them but 90% IMO, even if it is one dive the entire game still. What Alves did was not right and Pepe shouldn't have been given a red card but there was contact on that play for sure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWpdsB5BN-Y

Alves was hit shown in the video and Pepe was charging in like a bull his intent was to get the ball instead Alves got it and Pepe caught his leg. Yes, Alves is known to act up a lot and I do believe he went a little to far and shouldn't have been a red card to Pepe but a yellow. Many Madrid players are known to play some what dirty and aggressively (Ramos tackle on Messi in the first Clasico last season, also Di Maria's tackle in Copa De Rey) as well as others (club) but Pepe is the top of the list in aggressive playing. I don't need to take you back on the horrific things he has done in the past to players. In Pepe's case its like the story 'boy who cried wolf' the past has caught up to him and also Mourinho tactic on putting a CB in midfield.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=am7DOKyItIw

There's one. I am a Barca supporter, I know Alves was wrong but so was Pepe ref should have been more easy going but with the Barcelona players around him and Pepe's past led to the red.

It's true in big games ref try avoiding a stoppage in game to keep it going, unless something huge happens. If you look at Ronaldo case what Valdes did was wrong and could have been a PK, either ref saw or didn't his mind was already made up to continue the game, the exact something happen with Pedro on the other side after that. I recall that one heated argument in the midfield between Keita and Pepe lol.

It is the past and history now but doesn't change the fact that bad calls have been made even if Barca had a few to them like you stat. If the ref/fifa/uefa were favoring Barcelona or helping them in some what way like most people think why not help them win Copa De Rey the yr before WC or even CL that yr? Why not screw Madrid in Copa De Rey last year and let Barca win some they would have 3 years and won every title making huge history.

I'm not trying to neglect that fact that Chelsea, Arsenal twice (2nd time with Van P I have stated why I believe he got the red already), and or Madrid have had ill-refereeing VS Barcelona. We have seen Barcelona and they have talent the suspicions really arise after what Mourinho had said but AC Milan coach Massimiliano Allegri, also Chelsea's coach Carlo Ancelotti (who suffered with Barcelona twice also with AC Milan) said you can't blame the team but the ref for decision.

I'm not saying Barcelona are some what being favoritism or not but these suspicions aren't always leading to the right direction. Last yr someone sent something to medicals claiming Barca players take drugs the health people just showed up about 2-3 times that season to test each player, which they all passed.

In all what goes on behind Barcelona's closed door we don't know, we seen Barca a long with other clubs (Madrid, Arsenal, Man U and so on) screwed over by bad decision. It has favored Barca most times if you want to look at it that way but I have posted some videos showing teams also getting advantage towards them (be it one, two or three games).
    I'll just reply the parts we never talk mostly since we covered the 1st leg events pretty well.

Pepe, top of the list Remember the likes of Van Bommel, Puyol, De Jong and Barton before stating me this to me again. Though rationally, a player's past should not affect referee's decision or psychology but I guess it's human defect. I don't know for you but let's get it up on final time - Video replaying should be allowed in football. I agree with those complains about time and blah blah but see yesterday's match as example. The match was already like "Stop Stop Start Stop Stop and so on". Atleast, make the decision fair enough with video replaying.

It's not really favor that Barca seems to get from referee. It's restricted decision. The decisions are not really like - "Okay, we need to make it the best club ect..., so let's help them in every way possible even at the amount of being biased and ridiculous. It's more like the referee acts as a bodyguard for Barcelona's players, even when they dive a bit too much. However, we already mentioned so many things on those diving issues that I'll stop on that topic. The topic of Barca's play being legitimate is not crystal-clear still for me though.

On the drugs topic, I believe it's partly true. Now listen to me before you think I'm making any scandalous statement. There's no steroids involved ect...but I think Barca is concerned with the Messi's case. Those drugs or whatever he takes due to his hormonal illness seems to have some increased stimulating effect. It's pretty clear on the way he is barely getting cramps in matches now or his injury graph which is descending compared to his early days. There's some resemblance to (if you watch cycling) Lance Armstrong's case where the drugs he was taking was allowed since it was for some of his cancer treatment or whatever illness he got. 2 years later after he won his 7th or 8th Tour de France, they concluded that that product did had some kind of stimulating effects on some parts of his organisms. Messi's case always intrigued me, I'll agree but I don't think whole Barca's squad is on steroids or things like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nichols0vision View Post
    That's a lot to say, guy. Your post will not be remembered... don't know why you keep posting these long ass posts... i'm not reading them... too much.
    well, the convo is very enriching if only you had some clear mind. :P And I'm reading them, it wasn't for you anyways.

Great, I've got a cherry on the cake (or on my argument) onto why Marcelo should remain on the bench on each of those big matches. Even a small entry by him is catastrophic.

I knew they were going to pay up for their lack of lucidity in their previous games anyways. It should have been a double 3-2 victories for both; leading to extra-time but meh, it's life. Ronaldo struck the goal post multiple times while Messi just need to do it thrice to score 3 times. That's the point where Messi outshines Ronaldo too much, otherwise their different abilities are more or less the same.

Well, even Messi dives. For eg, the card that our dear Marcelo (let's give him the only credit we can in this match ) received was necessary since he barely touched Messi. Anyways, the diving issues is no longer a revelation factor for Barca

lol I'm not mad at all.

Well actually considering the fact that Real Madrid first goal by Ronaldo was offside so they didn't deserve to win. Madrid have improved a lot from last season and stick to there game they play against everyone else which keeps them up there by Barcelona and Man U now. It was a really close game but the end the champions won. I have said Madrid players are very aggressive players especially Ramos and Pepe.

As far as diving case go Madrid were no less in diving the fact that the whole diving thing is around Barcelona ppl pay more close attention to them and try pointing out every dive.

Once again real played well and good but they didn't deserve to win in anyway, both sides played well (Madrid just improved from last year) in all it came down to the wire due to an offside goal by Ronaldo and it's funny he knew he was offside you could tell by his face after lol. At the end Barcelona won.

In the end I still want to know what went on between Ozil and Villa, it got really tensed up.
    Where the heck was the goal off-side? If you replay the goal again and again, he's on the run barely when the pass is triggered. For me, he's on-side. Madrid improved a lot indeed, perhaps lacking in efficiency and lucidity mostly and perhaps some luck.

I repeat Barcelona's players dive really much. That's the difference why Cryuff's Barcelona was better that Pep's. They played in a much fairer way.

The Iniesta and Benzema's goal was a display of poor defence on both sides. The 2nd goal (Messi) is a beauty while the 3rd by Messi...well, he's so lucky in his touches at times that random volleys become perfect finish for the net.

The ending sequence with Mourinho was hilarious while Marcelo remained a @sshole.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Woot! They won

Legendary Sage of Konoha Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Legendary Sage of Konoha's
    Series Finale will arrive 24th
    of July!!

Have been visiting some other forums and it seems like Villa actually slapped or punched Özil, causing the turmoil.

Quote Originally Posted by Escorpiius View Post
    It's not really favor that Barca seems to get from referee. It's restricted decision. The decisions are not really like - "Okay, we need to make it the best club ect..., so let's help them in every way possible even at the amount of being biased and ridiculous. It's more like the referee acts as a bodyguard for Barcelona's players, even when they dive a bit too much. However, we already mentioned so many things on those diving issues that I'll stop on that topic. The topic of Barca's play being legitimate is not crystal-clear still for me though.

On the drugs topic, I believe it's partly true. Now listen to me before you think I'm making any scandalous statement. There's no steroids involved ect...but I think Barca is concerned with the Messi's case. Those drugs or whatever he takes due to his hormonal illness seems to have some increased stimulating effect. It's pretty clear on the way he is barely getting cramps in matches now or his injury graph which is descending compared to his early days. There's some resemblance to (if you watch cycling) Lance Armstrong's case where the drugs he was taking was allowed since it was for some of his cancer treatment or whatever illness he got. 2 years later after he won his 7th or 8th Tour de France, they concluded that that product did had some kind of stimulating effects on some parts of his organisms. Messi's case always intrigued me, I'll agree but I don't think whole Barca's squad is on steroids or things like that.

Great, I've got a cherry on the cake (or on my argument) onto why Marcelo should remain on the bench on each of those big matches. Even a small entry by him is catastrophic.

I knew they were going to pay up for their lack of lucidity in their previous games anyways. It should have been a double 3-2 victories for both; leading to extra-time but meh, it's life. Ronaldo struck the goal post multiple times while Messi just need to do it thrice to score 3 times. That's the point where Messi outshines Ronaldo too much, otherwise their different abilities are more or less the same.

Where the heck was the goal off-side? If you replay the goal again and again, he's on the run barely when the pass is triggered. For me, he's on-side. Madrid improved a lot indeed, perhaps lacking in efficiency and lucidity mostly and perhaps some luck.

I repeat Barcelona's players dive really much. That's the difference why Cryuff's Barcelona was better that Pep's. They played in a much fairer way.
    Referring to the blue parts, we once again seem to share the same mind as I do agree with you on everything you say, Though I must admit that Real sometimes play rough, they rarely (with some exceptions like Di Maria) dives down to get free-kicks like some of the Barca players seems to do. I've never really had anything against Barca (strange isn't it, being that I'm a Madrid fan and is suppose to hate them, ), but over the past years they've had some strange things going on in matches against, Chelsea, Arsenal, Inter and Real for example, and I'm starting to get tired of how some of their players falls and cries, holding their arms to their faces impacting the referee, when they got hit in the chest. Players I've lost respect for on Barca are Masserano, Villa (not so much though, but I don't like is personality in certain matches), Pedro, Alves and Pique.

Regarding the green part... Wuuuuut?! Since when? Never heard of that before (maybe when I think about it, I think something about Messi being sick because of cold or something, but played anyway came up one time)?:confused:

I guess your comment opened my eyes, . When I think about it, Marcelo is an excellent player everytime he doesn't play against Barca One other player that needs to cool down is Khedira, he as well seems to be doing some strange things. And let's not forget Pepe, even though he's gotten a "hold" over his anger, he's always been the rough and dangerous player, . Let's not forget the match against Getafe, that was sick.

Indeed, But because that didn't happen, I feel the match deserved an extra time on 2x 2-2, but alas, nobody is able to stop that little rocket!:mad:

Anyways, to sum everything up; two great matches, though with its bit of "classico turmoils," but that's what to expect from such a clash. It's not like it was something as big as the Chelsea - Barca incident happening, but some of the Real Madrid players needs to keep their cool, and some of the Barca players needs to stop diving down and cry (especially Masserano, Pedro and Alves, god I hate those players, lol).
    I believe Real is the strongest they have been since the Van Nistelrooy - Raul period and the Beckham - Figo - Zidan - Makelele - Raul - Ronaldo - Carlos - Casillas - Helguera - Salgado - Hierro period, and I have a good feeling about them in the upcoming season.

The season haven't begun yet, and this title was the last push from the last season and the last title Barca will take from Real!:D I sense a treble coming the Madridistas way

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

@Micheal If you are complaining about Inter's red card maybe you should look at this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KtHjSn0zQw

That should answer what really happen. This happens a lot thats all I'm saying. Yes, Chelsea was cheated IMO Madrid game weren't as bad as what happen to Chelsea because a lot of the thing between Madrid and Barca can be arguable were Chelsea can't. What happen in Inter & Barca game no one talks about and the proof has been shown there which is why I think if you can't admit to the fact the Barca were the ones cheated but yet people say the red card to Inter almost screwed them. Not until people realize this is football if you want I can go and find all these cheat videos of top clubs/country teams winning by 'cheating' when the ref actually makes decisions.

@Escorpiius

Yes, there have been either worse or as worse as Pepe's challenges but what I mean is Pepe is another added to that list. The ref part is true I mean if you were to ref a Barcelona V Real Madrid game you would look at these guys and know about them (ie: Alves, Sergio B, Di Maria, Ronaldo etc).

This is what Pep said.

"They think we always dive, and that we do these types of things, but we must be careful with these types of attitudes," the 40-year-old said. "Them as much as us, we have to watch out, because in the end, things will end badly.

"For our part, we will continue playing football. I won't say everything is their fault, but they will not convince us that we do things wrong."

As I have said last year about this and like you are saying now we do need video replay for that blame FIFA/UEFA for not having that available for refs to look into as references before making a decision. The Barca play is something that is your own opinion I won't say much. Other than diving and play acting as many other clubs do Barcelona play an amazing game of football and you can't ignore the talent the team/players have in that squad. We can go back and look at all the club/nation/country teams that have won supposedly by cheating, diving, or as you say, 'body guarding the team'.

I know that Barcelona are a team that don't need this but yet you can't look at Barcelona and stated they have been favored or body guarded as in the past tons of teams have been like that. Also I see your trend in the 2nd lag of every game but what happen with Inter? I showed you the video and those were clear fouls, so why didn't Barca decided to rig the match in 2nd lag? or get the ref on there side? Barcelona should have won the ref made a bad red card call on Inter but those PK's, disallowed goal, and the offside goal should have been given. This is the reason why I said don't jump the gun on blaming Barcelona for all this. If Barcelona have been doing some illegal thing it will come out being a supporter of course I'd be disappointed by yet has anything been said except from there rivals.

Yes, Ronaldo goal wasn't offside saw a better angle in the replay it. I saw the one on TV and from there it looked offside but it was a goal.

Real Madrid have played a real physical/aggressive game as you've seen with Mercelo, Ramos, and Pepe. Mercelo pretty much took Cesc out before his career with Barcelona started. In almost every game at the end Real Madrid lead to a red card which is mostly correct (5-0 defeated Ramo's tackle on Messi, Di Maria's tackle even tho they won Copa de Rey, and now Mercelo on Cesc). Mou is gonna ruin the Spain national team mark my word.

Cryuff's Barcelona may have played a clean game but they did not have the success this Barcelona team has atm. Cryuff's has even stated this Barcelona team is even better than his in the 90's. It's like comparing the Real Madrid in the past, Man U, Liverpool, they gotta focus in the present and future instead of past right now. Cryuff was a great player and a talented coach.

This football now is all around the media and it controls it. I have Madrid/Chelsea friends who are hardcore and they don't blame Barcelona but the refs and they always tell me Barcelona do dive but so do players from there side and in other leagues.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I'm suprised you know
    cake?”

Have been visiting some other forums and it seems like Villa actually slapped or punched Özil, causing the turmoil.

Referring to the blue parts, we once again seem to share the same mind as I do agree with you on everything you say, Though I must admit that Real sometimes play rough, they rarely (with some exceptions like Di Maria) dives down to get free-kicks like some of the Barca players seems to do. I've never really had anything against Barca (strange isn't it, being that I'm a Madrid fan and is suppose to hate them, ), but over the past years they've had some strange things going on in matches against, Chelsea, Arsenal, Inter and Real for example, and I'm starting to get tired of how some of their players falls and cries, holding their arms to their faces impacting the referee, when they got hit in the chest. Players I've lost respect for on Barca are Masserano, Villa (not so much though, but I don't like is personality in certain matches), Pedro, Alves and Pique.

Regarding the green part... Wuuuuut?! Since when? Never heard of that before (maybe when I think about it, I think something about Messi being sick because of cold or something, but played anyway came up one time)?:confused:

I guess your comment opened my eyes, . When I think about it, Marcelo is an excellent player everytime he doesn't play against Barca One other player that needs to cool down is Khedira, he as well seems to be doing some strange things. And let's not forget Pepe, even though he's gotten a "hold" over his anger, he's always been the rough and dangerous player, . Let's not forget the match against Getafe, that was sick.

Indeed, But because that didn't happen, I feel the match deserved an extra time on 2x 2-2, but alas, nobody is able to stop that little rocket!:mad:
    Anyways, to sum everything up; two great matches, though with its bit of "classico turmoils," but that's what to expect from such a clash. It's not like it was something as big as the Chelsea - Barca incident happening, but some of the Real Madrid players needs to keep their cool, and some of the Barca players needs to stop diving down and cry (especially Masserano, Pedro and Alves, god I hate those players, lol).
    I believe Real is the strongest they have been since the Van Nistelrooy - Raul period and the Beckham - Figo - Zidan - Makelele - Raul - Ronaldo - Carlos - Casillas - Helguera - Salgado - Hierro period, and I have a good feeling about them in the upcoming season.

The season haven't begun yet, and this title was the last push from the last season and the last title Barca will take from Real!:D I sense a treble coming the Madridistas way
    I heard Ozil tried to push Villa away from a Madrid player where Villa took defense of Fab and insulted with curse words Ozil who got furious over that. Either player needs to speak on this topic as in such turmoil, only he will have understood.

Well, rough plays are allowed. It's another way of expressing the art that football is but the thin line that differentiates brutality and rough play should not be crossed. I think Real played rough and at times, brutal unfortunately. But most of the times, they did it correctly and at times, they got psychologically affected after some of the dives, so they are not to be blamed completely also. I'll stop defending Madrid also since they have their share of flaws and ill play just like Barca though it differs in manners and ways of accomplishing. Add Busquets and Puyol to the diving list. Glad you see clearer on Marcelo now and I liek khedira's play however. He's an improtant player for Ozil and one of the winger (mostly Di maria) especially since he acts as cover up jsut like Busquets does for Xavi/Iniesta and for Alves.

There's always a feeling of robbery most of the time whenever I se a Clssico recently. It seems that Madrid always do right things but never does it till completion and in the end, they got beaten up. Even in the 5-0, they did 15 mins well before the raping started. If they kept their play for the whole match, perhaps they might have drawn it or nearly win it. The same goes for Copa del Rey match partly as their victory was a bit too hyped though finally, they won. The alst time I enjoyed a Classic thoroughly was that 6-2 at bernabeu. That was the last great Classico I've watched. The best I've watched is the one Ronaldinho dribbled all Madrid defense twice and due to those outstanding skills proved himself into Ballon D'Or and best dribbler tag. Ronaldinho remains the best dribbler for me, that's a definite fact.

And yes, the best squad Madrid got was the Ronaldo-Zidane-Becks-Raul-Figo one, closely to Di Stefano if I listen to history critics. The Van Nistelrooy-Raul era sucked. Nistelooy was good at ManU and then his charm evaporated just like Owen after leaving Liverpool.
    Madrid won't win a treble, that's for sure but they might grab some trophy/ies this year, I'm pretty sure.

Now, the part that shocked you, it seems.Well, Messi got a hormonal problem, reason why he was way beyond the average height when he was a child. He came early on at Barcelona for treatment where he joined the school of football of barca, La Messia (MS Itachi, correct me if I misspelled it). There, the in-charge proposed to let him stay and become a pro-Barca footballer and also become in-charge for his treatment. He got barely to the average height of a boy at 16. When he first entered into the pro team, I remember 2-3 matches afterward, a tackle could sideline him for very long. Even after he returns, a mere tackle could leave on the clinic of Barca again for some weeks. Being a bit worrying about his growth, the treatment he used (some kinds of pills/drugs forms) that stimulates growth and his body consistence, I think. Still, now, when you look at Messi, he almost never goes injured for someone who had that risk in every match he played, he barely get cramps in matches, he plays in almost every matches. In fact, a high profile athlete like Ronaldo (in terms of body sculpture) gets injured longer than him now. That leads me to think that those treatments do have some effects on his resistance or some kind of stimulative effects - which isn't really fair if you ask me - but nothing like that (about hat treatment's side effects) have been divulged. There have also been some speculations of side-effects like his career might not be of a long span one. Anyways, it's nothing concerned with a cold. I think he barely needs that treatment now since his height is quite average now. MS Itachi will perhaps know it better than me but I think he gained some 20 or 30 cm since being under that treatment which is quite a medicinal feat. Again, I'm not accusing him of being a cheater or who as on drugs but since his feats. are so incredible pace right now and his acquired resistance, it's not unrulled that Messi might get some auto-increased resistance due to that. The Barca's team being on steroids is rubbish talk or just one-day sensation talk news. Now, if they get caught then they should be stripped of most of their recent accomplishments since it's disgusting especially after all these talks on beautiful and poetic football talks. I don't think that will happen though.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I'm suprised you know
    cake?”

Yes, there have been either worse or as worse as Pepe's challenges but what I mean is Pepe is another added to that list. The ref part is true I mean if you were to ref a Barcelona V Real Madrid game you would look at these guys and know about them (ie: Alves, Sergio B, Di Maria, Ronaldo etc).

This is what Pep said.

"They think we always dive, and that we do these types of things, but we must be careful with these types of attitudes," the 40-year-old said. "Them as much as us, we have to watch out, because in the end, things will end badly.

"For our part, we will continue playing football. I won't say everything is their fault, but they will not convince us that we do things wrong."

As I have said last year about this and like you are saying now we do need video replay for that blame FIFA/UEFA for not having that available for refs to look into as references before making a decision. The Barca play is something that is your own opinion I won't say much. Other than diving and play acting as many other clubs do Barcelona play an amazing game of football and you can't ignore the talent the team/players have in that squad. We can go back and look at all the club/nation/country teams that have won supposedly by cheating, diving, or as you say, 'body guarding the team'.

I know that Barcelona are a team that don't need this but yet you can't look at Barcelona and stated they have been favored or body guarded as in the past tons of teams have been like that. Also I see your trend in the 2nd lag of every game but what happen with Inter? I showed you the video and those were clear fouls, so why didn't Barca decided to rig the match in 2nd lag? or get the ref on there side? Barcelona should have won the ref made a bad red card call on Inter but those PK's, disallowed goal, and the offside goal should have been given. This is the reason why I said don't jump the gun on blaming Barcelona for all this. If Barcelona have been doing some illegal thing it will come out being a supporter of course I'd be disappointed by yet has anything been said except from there rivals.

Yes, Ronaldo goal wasn't offside saw a better angle in the replay it. I saw the one on TV and from there it looked offside but it was a goal.

Real Madrid have played a real physical/aggressive game as you've seen with Mercelo, Ramos, and Pepe. Mercelo pretty much took Cesc out before his career with Barcelona started. In almost every game at the end Real Madrid lead to a red card which is mostly correct (5-0 defeated Ramo's tackle on Messi, Di Maria's tackle even tho they won Copa de Rey, and now Mercelo on Cesc). Mou is gonna ruin the Spain national team mark my word.

Cryuff's Barcelona may have played a clean game but they did not have the success this Barcelona team has atm. Cryuff's has even stated this Barcelona team is even better than his in the 90's. It's like comparing the Real Madrid in the past, Man U, Liverpool, they gotta focus in the present and future instead of past right now. Cryuff was a great player and a talented coach.

This football now is all around the media and it controls it. I have Madrid/Chelsea friends who are hardcore and they don't blame Barcelona but the refs and they always tell me Barcelona do dive but so do players from there side and in other leagues.
    Okay, we are continuously replying on these topics with those long posts, so I'll cut short some parts if you don't mind

We already covered everything on that match. No need to defend or to blame anyone now since we already did it. You already know my opinion on it anyways.

On Pep's speech. It's a bit too much of a scripted political approach. I prefer frank approach like words that really are expressed after your emotions' impulse whether it's joy, hate, disgust, shame, fury ect....

The video replay, I have been for it not since now but since really long. In fact, I think we talked on this in one of some previous threads. (We talked on so many things also )

On the video you showed, some parts are valid and some are not. There are some PK like one on Alves when Sneijder tackles where Sneijder barely touches him. Anyways, it's history now as well as other matches that other teams got kinda robbed. Let's see if Barca can win their big matches in CL fairly this year. But you can't blame me if anything weird or completely absurd occurred again.

I don't know what you mean by Mou is gonna ruin the team, but if you mean by rough play style, I posted my opinion on that in my previous post. Glad you saw that CR7's goal was on-side but I think even Ronaldo believed he was off-side. He's too fast for his brain lol.

I like Cryuff, perhaps my favorite striker of all time and even if success didn't come as much as this one, I think it was better.
    I think I'll end it on this.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Escorpiius View Post
    Okay, we are continuously replying on these topics with those long posts, so I'll cut short some parts if you don't mind

We already covered everything on that match. No need to defend or to blame anyone now since we already did it. You already know my opinion on it anyways.

On Pep's speech. It's a bit too much of a scripted political approach. I prefer frank approach like words that really are expressed after your emotions' impulse whether it's joy, hate, disgust, shame, fury ect....

The video replay, I have been for it not since now but since really long. In fact, I think we talked on this in one of some previous threads. (We talked on so many things also )

On the video you showed, some parts are valid and some are not. There are some PK like one on Alves when Sneijder tackles where Sneijder barely touches him. Anyways, it's history now as well as other matches that other teams got kinda robbed. Let's see if Barca can win their big matches in CL fairly this year. But you can't blame me if anything weird or completely absurd occurred again.

I don't know what you mean by Mou is gonna ruin the team, but if you mean by rough play style, I posted my opinion on that in my previous post. Glad you saw that CR7's goal was on-side but I think even Ronaldo believed he was off-side. He's too fast for his brain lol.

I like Cryuff, perhaps my favorite striker of all time and even if success didn't come as much as this one, I think it was better.
    I think I'll end it on this.
    Agreed, lets move on from this another game will come and we may come back to this same topic . I actually think Sneijder fouled Alves if you look at the video I showed you, it shows you in slow mo and zooms in it was a foul

LOL Yeah that's what it looked like Ronaldo's has a str8 face looks around like wtf just happened? lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogNMR...eature=related

Just saw that video Mou stepped on Cesc head.

Oh and supposedly rumors were flying around the Villa was racist to Muslims reason for his and Ozil fight but I heard Ozil said in a interview it wasn't true.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12