Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Kakashi vs Deidara 4real

Quote Originally Posted by kadowade View Post
    Can't he use this, if deidara's flying But if dedara's flying around, all kakashi have to do is stay on tha ground and dodge his bombs or use lightnenig to disable it, but he would get exhausted
    that kind of manipulation has got to consume large amounts of chakra AND limited range like sasuke lightning blade (5 meters)

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by vergil18 View Post
    well from the hidden mist jutso and the summoned dogs, deidara has flight, and MS = too much chakra

this is a rematch so deidara knows about MS
    Kakashi can use it like 4 times before he loses sharingan

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    if you think deidara wins or
    loses a match that we both
    disagree on, your wrong and
    ill easily prove you why you
    are i know this guy like the
    back of my hand

Kakashi can use it like 4 times before he loses sharingan
    its 3 actually

unless you mean until he dies than yes 4 but best way to live 3

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well from the hidden mist jutso and the summoned dogs, deidara has flight, and MS = too much chakra

this is a rematch so deidara knows about MS
    but kakashi also got better with handling ms and is faster than b4 with using ms, just pointing that out.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

altough he has elemental advantage, it takes much more chakra for kakashi to use lightning to disable the clay bombs(like sasuke that probabily uses better the chidori and has bigger chakra reserves) than deidara to use his bombs(wich he can do like an entire "long-fight":confused:D
    Yh kakashi isen't very good at long fights, But he is very good at conserving his chakra incase fights do drag on but yh he cant be a reckless as sasuke was

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I try to play out the battle if Kakashi does'nt use the sharingan he'll have more chakra to spare with Diedara.

But he would'nt be able to see Diedara C4 and die So

Kakashi without Sharingan Dead
    Kakashi with Sharingan draw

Diedadra is one young talented son of a B!tch

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yep, so wich would he use to drain all chakra?
    3 Kamui?
    or regular jutsus and elemental skills?

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i dont think bombs alone is just gonna kill kakashi like that, like kakashi is skilled with CLone jutsu and uses them efficently and even fooled Itachi. And fooled pain. So he knows when and how to use CLone jutsu effectively

So kakashi just has to scatter clones all around and survive until Deidara runs outta clay. So if he can manage to survive the bombs until deidara's empty, kakashi might win. And finish it off with a Kamui or somethin.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yep, so wich would he use to drain all chakra?
    3 Kamui?
    or regular jutsus and elemental skills?
    he could use regular jutsus at first to beat his c3 and c4, c3 would give kakashi a hard time, but then he can pull out probably 1 kamui and if he makes use of it well he wins otherwise wud lose.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Arts View Post
    I try to play out the battle if Kakashi does'nt use the sharingan he'll have more chakra to spare with Diedara.

resuming, Deidara is indeed one hell of a shinobi. all that faced him(in the series) had trouble and almost died(gaara practilly did, although he protected the village but deidara did not use C2 and C4) and he belonged to the Explosion Corps and was a terrorist

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i dont think bombs alone is just gonna kill kakashi like that, like kakashi is skilled with CLone jutsu and uses them efficently and even fooled Itachi. And fooled pain. So he knows when and how to use CLone jutsu effectively

So kakashi just has to scatter clones all around and survive until Deidara runs outta clay. So if he can manage to survive the bombs until deidara's empty, kakashi might win. And finish it off with a Kamui or somethin.
    kakashi can't use that many clones and he can no way in hell use a kamui after that.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    back of my hand

Quote Originally Posted by Arts View Post

i couldnt agree more he is ****ing 19 to lol

idt 1 person stronger than him thats younger then him besides naruto and sasuke id say nobody personally though this is off topic

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

kakashi had much difficulties in using clones because of chakra division, wich he states along the series a couple of times.. against pain he used one raiton clone and his chakra got cut in half, and with naruto's training he stated that he can't use many kagebunshin because of his chakra

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by deidara senpai View Post
    i couldnt agree more he is ****ing 19 to lol

idt 1 person stronger than him thats younger then him besides naruto and sasuke id say nobody personally though this is off topic
    gaara has a chance to beat him,but i agree he is really good for his age.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    back of my hand

Quote Originally Posted by arv993 View Post
    gaara has a chance to beat him,but i agree he is really good for his age.
    he does have a chance but i still think deidara can pull it off for real this time without taking him alive

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by arv993 View Post
    kakashi can't use that many clones and he can no way in hell use a kamui after that.
    true, but he dosent need to many just enough to have deidara tryna figure out which 1 is real. KAkashi's not stupid, He preserves his chakra really well, since he has low stamina, so he wont spam too many clones

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

true, but he dosent need to many just enough to have deidara tryna figure out which 1 is real. KAkashi's not stupid, He preserves his chakra really well, since he has low stamina, so he wont spam too many clones
    yea i agree he would do that but not spam clones

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i always wondered do Kakashi have Genjutsu, like he never uses it , he has a Sharingan though Cuz regular Genjutsu would definatly Disable Deidara, like Itachi did.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i always wondered do Kakashi have Genjutsu, like he never uses it , he has a Sharingan though Cuz regular Genjutsu would definatly Disable Deidara, like Itachi did.
    he does have genjutsu

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

kakashi has genjutso, he used it on ANBU guy's that were guarding naruto(danzou's rule time) and deidara is trained to resist genjutso remember?

Status
    Aug 2010
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Belongs to my Shishou

Made up my mind.

I chose Kakashi Hatake. My opening argument is going to focus on him combating Deidara's C0-4 techniques along with pointing out Kakashi's strong points.

Deidara's C1 is his most basic jutsu and in his first encounter with Deidara, Kakashi had little to no problems handling. His C2 technique is where he forms that dragon and and also creates the landmines. The problem with him creaing the was pointed out during his battle with Sasuke. The clay is mixed with chakra and can be distinquished by the Sharingan. Even if he found a way to hid them on the battle feild they could be spotted and detected by Kakashi, alowing him to avoid them or deactivate them through his lightning chakra. However we don't know if he can serge lightning the way Sasuke could, but given that lightning is Kakashi's affinity and his level of ability allowing him to create Chidori and Raikiri shows that he has enough ability to possibly do so.

Now I haven't decided how or if Kakashi has a defense against C3 so I'm going to skip to C4 and 0. Just as Sasuke was able to detect the chakra in the atmosphere after the giant Deidara exploded, Kakashi has the same ability. The Sharingan, and in Kakashi's case, his Mangekyou Sharingan has the abilities to do so as well. As far as we know Kakashi's Mangekyou only gives him his ability to use Kamui. C4 can be avoided by Kakashi if he manages to get above the range (as Deidara was) or if he manages to serge his body with lightning chakra, which would nullify the bomb and the entire jutsu itself. Now for Kakashi, deducing the weakness of Deidara's clay shouldn't be too hard with his sharingan and also through tests that he could preform, similar to how Sasuke did his. Deidara keeps at a long range however for most of his bombs (the primary being C1) he'll need to throw them at a range where the explosion could actual harm/kill Kakashi. Kakashi has midrange lightning techniques (as seen in his fight with Pain, although does he have more? we don't know however the lightning hound will take good affect for this). Also not to mention Kakashi's decoy method

Kakashi *to his clone* yeah go get your ass kicked so I can see how he does it
    Clone That's all I am to you huh? we're practially releated prick lol

Kakashi uses his clones to deduce his opponents abilities and he does it masterfully to a point his opponents won't be able to tell. Only a shinobi with the Sharingan could see through Kakashi's deception really. While Kakashi's clone(s) do the dirty work for Kakashi, he anylizes his opponents fighting style, finding out possible weaknesses using the mind link between the clones and also by simply watching with his own sharingan from another location.

Now with Kamui, as far as we know it's gotten faster (enough to absorb Sasuke's Susanoo's arrow) and that can be assumed that the aim has also gotten better as well. I'm not entirly sure if Kamui can absorb the contents of C0 before teh actual energy stored up is released however the fact that it's bunched up into a small location before it explodes with incredible distance suggests that possibility. Now C0 is a suicide technique so if Deidara uses it and fails Kakashi has the automatic win. If it hits Kakashi it's still tie. However I see the possibility of C0 being absorbed by Kamui before the actual detination of the energy inside it releases. Kakashi also has his earth jutsu alowing him to escape underground, now how far down escape and how much the explosion goes underground (assuming it does level the ground area) is unknown so we can't assume accuratly the defense of the jutsu.

Genjutsu is ineffective against Deidara so that option is out for Kakashi. Kakashi's close range is heavier then Deidara's. They are both fast (equal if not I would say Kakashi>Deidara). Kakashi's vast experience over Deidara's and his natural genius gives him an advantage in the feild of battle intelligence. Kakashi having the long ranged jutsu to also counter Deidara's (not many seen, however he stated it himself but since we haven't seen specific jutsu enough to claim it that argument is fair game to be neutralized), and Kakashi's jutsu activation is nearly instant due to his incredible seal speed. Deidara, however has larger reserves of chakra then Kakashi...

This is my opener and it's not so strong but I'll go with it for now.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    back of my hand

Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    Made up my mind.

I chose Kakashi Hatake. My opening argument is going to focus on him combating Deidara's C0-4 techniques along with pointing out Kakashi's strong points.

Deidara's C1 is his most basic jutsu and in his first encounter with Deidara, Kakashi had little to no problems handling. His C2 technique is where he forms that dragon and and also creates the landmines. The problem with him creaing the was pointed out during his battle with Sasuke. The clay is mixed with chakra and can be distinquished by the Sharingan. Even if he found a way to hid them on the battle feild they could be spotted and detected by Kakashi, alowing him to avoid them or deactivate them through his lightning chakra. However we don't know if he can serge lightning the way Sasuke could, but given that lightning is Kakashi's affinity and his level of ability allowing him to create Chidori and Raikiri shows that he has enough ability to possibly do so.

Now I haven't decided how or if Kakashi has a defense against C3 so I'm going to skip to C4 and 0. Just as Sasuke was able to detect the chakra in the atmosphere after the giant Deidara exploded, Kakashi has the same ability. The Sharingan, and in Kakashi's case, his Mangekyou Sharingan has the abilities to do so as well. As far as we know Kakashi's Mangekyou only gives him his ability to use Kamui. C4 can be avoided by Kakashi if he manages to get above the range (as Deidara was) or if he manages to serge his body with lightning chakra, which would nullify the bomb and the entire jutsu itself. Now for Kakashi, deducing the weakness of Deidara's clay shouldn't be too hard with his sharingan and also through tests that he could preform, similar to how Sasuke did his. Deidara keeps at a long range however for most of his bombs (the primary being C1) he'll need to throw them at a range where the explosion could actual harm/kill Kakashi. Kakashi has midrange lightning techniques (as seen in his fight with Pain, although does he have more? we don't know however the lightning hound will take good affect for this). Also not to mention Kakashi's decoy method

Kakashi *to his clone* yeah go get your ass kicked so I can see how he does it
    Clone That's all I am to you huh? we're practially releated prick lol

Kakashi uses his clones to deduce his opponents abilities and he does it masterfully to a point his opponents won't be able to tell. Only a shinobi with the Sharingan could see through Kakashi's deception really. While Kakashi's clone(s) do the dirty work for Kakashi, he anylizes his opponents fighting style, finding out possible weaknesses using the mind link between the clones and also by simply watching with his own sharingan from another location.

Now with Kamui, as far as we know it's gotten faster (enough to absorb Sasuke's Susanoo's arrow) and that can be assumed that the aim has also gotten better as well. I'm not entirly sure if Kamui can absorb the contents of C0 before teh actual energy stored up is released however the fact that it's bunched up into a small location before it explodes with incredible distance suggests that possibility. Now C0 is a suicide technique so if Deidara uses it and fails Kakashi has the automatic win. If it hits Kakashi it's still tie. However I see the possibility of C0 being absorbed by Kamui before the actual detination of the energy inside it releases. Kakashi also has his earth jutsu alowing him to escape underground, now how far down escape and how much the explosion goes underground (assuming it does level the ground area) is unknown so we can't assume accuratly the defense of the jutsu.

Genjutsu is ineffective against Deidara so that option is out for Kakashi. Kakashi's close range is heavier then Deidara's. They are both fast (equal if not I would say Kakashi>Deidara). Kakashi's vast experience over Deidara's and his natural genius gives him an advantage in the feild of battle intelligence. Kakashi having the long ranged jutsu to also counter Deidara's (not many seen, however he stated it himself but since we haven't seen specific jutsu enough to claim it that argument is fair game to be neutralized), and Kakashi's jutsu activation is nearly instant due to his incredible seal speed. Deidara, however has larger reserves of chakra then Kakashi...

This is my opener and it's not so strong but I'll go with it for now.
    damn that was good i agree with this but i said deidara wins with c3 and its to big for kakashi to kamui and for c0 he i dont see kakashi being able to use kamui for a weakend state he will most likely be in and an explosion usually goes under a little so odds are kakashi cant escape from c0 but this is how a draw will happen and praticuly deidara is turning invisable when c0 is first being used so even if kakashi canuse another shot i dont think much will happen

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

@Reborn Genjutsu is Effective against Deidara. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msrzEoCAJf4

But everything else you said was an good explanation

Status
    Aug 2010
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Belongs to my Shishou

Quote Originally Posted by deidara senpai View Post
    damn that was good i agree with this but i said deidara wins with c3 and its to big for kakashi to kamui and for c0 he i dont see kakashi being able to use kamui for a weakend state he will most likely be in and an explosion usually goes under a little so odds are kakashi cant escape from c0 but this is how a draw will happen and praticuly deidara is turning invisable when c0 is first being used so even if kakashi canuse another shot i dont think much will happen
    Kamui is also a Kekkai ninjutsu (barrier technique) and the size can be altered, however the ammount of chakra needed in order for Kamui to be used is proportional to the mass of the actual person/technique so if Kakashi were to absorb C0 and 3 with it he would in fact die as well.

However even with Kakashi's low chakra reserves, we know his ability of deception allows him to get the job done quickly. I am not, in anyway suggesting that Kakashi will have an easy time taking on Deidara, I'm only saying that Kakashi's level of inteligence exceeds that of Deidara's. Deidara is a smart shinobi but add up Kakashi's years and experience:

Kakashi is about 10 years older, has been a shinobi since he was 5 years old that equals 25 years experience. Now even though we don't know how long Deidara's been a shinobi but even if we start him out at the age of 5 like Kakashi that's 14 years of experience. Experience is not always a deciding factor (it can be) but is always a contributing factor.

Kakashi's fought in a war when he was a child. His natural genius on the battle feild has allowed him to weild the Sharingan better then most Uchiha (not better then the ones of focus but anybody else I would put money on with the exception of Izuna) and even unlock the Mangekyou. He's matered a 1000 jutsu (chakra won't allow him to use them all in a single fight however), he's been in the Anbu and was a candidate for the position of Hokage.

Deidara can pull out C3 but the fact is Kakashi can see it coming using all the things he has under his belt, mainly with his sharingan. He can precieve the attack and even if he can't avoid it, preventing something the actual technique from coming to fruition is a possibility in both cases of C3 and 0. We cannont fairly make a play by play scinerio of a battle like this because each party will put each play into a situation where their character of prefrence is at the advantage. The prevention of either technique is very possible for a genius who has multiple techniques, therefore meaning multiple combinations and strategies to work with.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Belongs to my Shishou

@Reborn Genjutsu is Effective against Deidara. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msrzEoCAJf4

But everything else you said was an good explanation
    Thank you

the genjutsu Itachi casted on Deidara was before he had trained his eye to resist genjutsu, as we've seen demonstrated during the fight against him and Sasuke. I will admit there are is a certain level to how strong a genjutsu he can defend himself from. As little of Kakashi's genjutsu prowess has been seen (the lowly D-ranked against Sakura and an unspecified technique on the Anbu before leaving with Naruto to meet with the Raikage) I wouldn't add the use of genjutsu as a primary ability for Kakashi to use against Deidara since he has, at least the ability to see through and counter most genjutsu, and Kakashi's level hasn't fully been determined.

Sorry for the double post