Page 3 of 3 « First 123
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Kakashi vs Deidara 4real

Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    Made up my mind.

I chose Kakashi Hatake. My opening argument is going to focus on him combating Deidara's C0-4 techniques along with pointing out Kakashi's strong points.

Deidara's C1 is his most basic jutsu and in his first encounter with Deidara, Kakashi had little to no problems handling. His C2 technique is where he forms that dragon and and also creates the landmines. The problem with him creaing the was pointed out during his battle with Sasuke. The clay is mixed with chakra and can be distinquished by the Sharingan. Even if he found a way to hid them on the battle feild they could be spotted and detected by Kakashi, alowing him to avoid them or deactivate them through his lightning chakra. However we don't know if he can serge lightning the way Sasuke could, but given that lightning is Kakashi's affinity and his level of ability allowing him to create Chidori and Raikiri shows that he has enough ability to possibly do so.

Now I haven't decided how or if Kakashi has a defense against C3 so I'm going to skip to C4 and 0. Just as Sasuke was able to detect the chakra in the atmosphere after the giant Deidara exploded, Kakashi has the same ability. The Sharingan, and in Kakashi's case, his Mangekyou Sharingan has the abilities to do so as well. As far as we know Kakashi's Mangekyou only gives him his ability to use Kamui. C4 can be avoided by Kakashi if he manages to get above the range (as Deidara was) or if he manages to serge his body with lightning chakra, which would nullify the bomb and the entire jutsu itself. Now for Kakashi, deducing the weakness of Deidara's clay shouldn't be too hard with his sharingan and also through tests that he could preform, similar to how Sasuke did his. Deidara keeps at a long range however for most of his bombs (the primary being C1) he'll need to throw them at a range where the explosion could actual harm/kill Kakashi. Kakashi has midrange lightning techniques (as seen in his fight with Pain, although does he have more? we don't know however the lightning hound will take good affect for this). Also not to mention Kakashi's decoy method

Kakashi *to his clone* yeah go get your ass kicked so I can see how he does it
    Clone That's all I am to you huh? we're practially releated prick lol

Kakashi uses his clones to deduce his opponents abilities and he does it masterfully to a point his opponents won't be able to tell. Only a shinobi with the Sharingan could see through Kakashi's deception really. While Kakashi's clone(s) do the dirty work for Kakashi, he anylizes his opponents fighting style, finding out possible weaknesses using the mind link between the clones and also by simply watching with his own sharingan from another location.

Now with Kamui, as far as we know it's gotten faster (enough to absorb Sasuke's Susanoo's arrow) and that can be assumed that the aim has also gotten better as well. I'm not entirly sure if Kamui can absorb the contents of C0 before teh actual energy stored up is released however the fact that it's bunched up into a small location before it explodes with incredible distance suggests that possibility. Now C0 is a suicide technique so if Deidara uses it and fails Kakashi has the automatic win. If it hits Kakashi it's still tie. However I see the possibility of C0 being absorbed by Kamui before the actual detination of the energy inside it releases. Kakashi also has his earth jutsu alowing him to escape underground, now how far down escape and how much the explosion goes underground (assuming it does level the ground area) is unknown so we can't assume accuratly the defense of the jutsu.

Genjutsu is ineffective against Deidara so that option is out for Kakashi. Kakashi's close range is heavier then Deidara's. They are both fast (equal if not I would say Kakashi>Deidara). Kakashi's vast experience over Deidara's and his natural genius gives him an advantage in the feild of battle intelligence. Kakashi having the long ranged jutsu to also counter Deidara's (not many seen, however he stated it himself but since we haven't seen specific jutsu enough to claim it that argument is fair game to be neutralized), and Kakashi's jutsu activation is nearly instant due to his incredible seal speed. Deidara, however has larger reserves of chakra then Kakashi...

This is my opener and it's not so strong but I'll go with it for now.
    worth the time... now... deidara is a tactician(and I myself consider him a genius maybe at the same level of kakashi, he joining Akatsuki and beeing teachd by Onoki and big terrorist at 19) so he could definitlly face kakashi in intelligence. as for his chakra reserves and C1 birds from distance(apparenttly his favorite tactic to learn opponents moves) he could tire and exaust kakashi.. kamui would be the biggest challenge but since deidara knows it already(beeing a rematch) he could have prepared clones to save himself from targeting, and kakashi would certainly save chakra up as most as possible, resorting to kamui last.. very tough

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    if you think deidara wins or
    loses a match that we both
    disagree on, your wrong and
    ill easily prove you why you
    are i know this guy like the
    back of my hand

Kamui is also a Kekkai ninjutsu (barrier technique) and the size can be altered, however the ammount of chakra needed in order for Kamui to be used is proportional to the mass of the actual person/technique so if Kakashi were to absorb C0 and 3 with it he would in fact die as well.

However even with Kakashi's low chakra reserves, we know his ability of deception allows him to get the job done quickly. I am not, in anyway suggesting that Kakashi will have an easy time taking on Deidara, I'm only saying that Kakashi's level of inteligence exceeds that of Deidara's. Deidara is a smart shinobi but add up Kakashi's years and experience:

Kakashi is about 10 years older, has been a shinobi since he was 5 years old that equals 25 years experience. Now even though we don't know how long Deidara's been a shinobi but even if we start him out at the age of 5 like Kakashi that's 14 years of experience. Experience is not always a deciding factor (it can be) but is always a contributing factor.

Kakashi's fought in a war when he was a child. His natural genius on the battle feild has allowed him to weild the Sharingan better then most Uchiha (not better then the ones of focus but anybody else I would put money on with the exception of Izuna) and even unlock the Mangekyou. He's matered a 1000 jutsu (chakra won't allow him to use them all in a single fight however), he's been in the Anbu and was a candidate for the position of Hokage.

Deidara can pull out C3 but the fact is Kakashi can see it coming using all the things he has under his belt, mainly with his sharingan. He can precieve the attack and even if he can't avoid it, preventing something the actual technique from coming to fruition is a possibility in both cases of C3 and 0. We cannont fairly make a play by play scinerio of a battle like this because each party will put each play into a situation where their character of prefrence is at the advantage. The prevention of either technique is very possible for a genius who has multiple techniques, therefore meaning multiple combinations and strategies to work with.
    well i want to know a technique that can stop c3 that kakashi can use until i know one i still see deidara being the victor

and for c0 they will both die thats insta draw

i go by stuff ive seen not hidden techniques im not calling you out im just stating what i think

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Thank you

the genjutsu Itachi casted on Deidara was before he had trained his eye to resist genjutsu, as we've seen demonstrated during the fight against him and Sasuke. I will admit there are is a certain level to how strong a genjutsu he can defend himself from. As little of Kakashi's genjutsu prowess has been seen (the lowly D-ranked against Sakura and an unspecified technique on the Anbu before leaving with Naruto to meet with the Raikage) I wouldn't add the use of genjutsu as a primary ability for Kakashi to use against Deidara since he has, at least the ability to see through and counter most genjutsu, and Kakashi's level hasn't fully been determined.

Sorry for the double post
    Ohh i see, But if kakashi's genjutsu is on a Level as Itachi's he might be able to get deidara, but if deidara escapes, Genjutsu will be pointless considering Kakashi has no other like Tsukiyomi . So yeah Genjutsu was never a primary attack for Kakashi. So he'll have to resort to Ninjutsu/Taijutsu and intelligence.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Belongs to my Shishou

Quote Originally Posted by vergil18 View Post
    worth the time... now... deidara is a tactician(and I myself consider him a genius maybe at the same level of kakashi, he joining Akatsuki and beeing teachd by Onoki and big terrorist at 19) so he could definitlly face kakashi in intelligence. as for his chakra reserves and C1 birds from distance(apparenttly his favorite tactic to learn opponents moves) he could tire and exaust kakashi.. kamui would be the biggest challenge but since deidara knows it already(beeing a rematch) he could have prepared clones to save himself from targeting, and kakashi would certainly save chakra up as most as possible, resorting to kamui last.. very tough
    Quote Originally Posted by deidara senpai View Post
    well i want to know a technique that can stop c3 that kakashi can use until i know one i still see deidara being the victor

and for c0 they will both die thats insta draw

i go by stuff ive seen not hidden techniques im not calling you out im just stating what i think
    First thing Idk how long I'll stay on tonight (due to migrains) but I'll try and stay on for the arguments.

@ my man vergil Kakashi's natural genius as stated and implied by his amazing feets of graduating the academy when he was still practically an infant (I wonder how long it took for him to get potty trained, probably 3 days after he was born just an estimation lol) and then going on to face people several years older then him in the chuunin exams the very next year shows a high level of intelligence, which is only further enhanced by the preceptionary abilities of the Sharingan. It's one thing to be a genius on the battle feild and predict more or less your opponents next move and then combat it. It's another thing to be able to see their next attack clearly and Know your opponents next attack to react accordingly to it. That's why I would put Kakashi's intelligence above Deidara's. I'm not saying by far but to a point of vantage in a battle like this

@ Senpai!! lol. When I was arguing the possibility of stopping C3 and 0. I was suggesting Preventing the attack, meaning preventing Deidara from actually molding the clay needed to actually use the jutsu, not that Kakashi had an attack to defend against it. I wasn't suggesting hidden techniques but the use of intelect to do so Idk if I made it clear and I know you're not calling me out senpai.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

First thing Idk how long I'll stay on tonight (due to migrains) but I'll try and stay on for the arguments.

@ my man vergil Kakashi's natural genius as stated and implied by his amazing feets of graduating the academy when he was still practically an infant (I wonder how long it took for him to get potty trained, probably 3 days after he was born just an estimation lol) and then going on to face people several years older then him in the chuunin exams the very next year shows a high level of intelligence, which is only further enhanced by the preceptionary abilities of the Sharingan. It's one thing to be a genius on the battle feild and predict more or less your opponents next move and then combat it. It's another thing to be able to see their next attack clearly and Know your opponents next attack to react accordingly to it. That's why I would put Kakashi's intelligence above Deidara's. I'm not saying by far but to a point of vantage in a battle like this

@ Senpai!! lol. When I was arguing the possibility of stopping C3 and 0. I was suggesting Preventing the attack, meaning preventing Deidara from actually molding the clay needed to actually use the jutsu, not that Kakashi had an attack to defend against it. I wasn't suggesting hidden techniques but the use of intelect to do so Idk if I made it clear and I know you're not calling me out senpai.
    ok, to intelligence i've got to surrender.. kakashi's got the upper hand(but by a slight, acceptable difference)... incredible... i've got no more arguments:o

even so i voted the option of ranning out of chakra, seems more likely to me:D

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    back of my hand

ooooooh whoops my bad lol thats what you ment

c0 is last resort and for deidara vs threads (i know i didnt make it but still lol) i dont like c0 cause deidara dies no matter what happens it all depends on how the other guy escaped and idt kakashi can escape it but moving on cause that one is just me if kakashi can summon a really big dog (big like manda or gamabunta) than kakashi could escape it

anyway what i want to talk about is c3 deidara was sneaky when he did it like against gaara when he made it plus it would really effect kakashi cause he doesnt have anything he can fly with

but yea thats all i just dont see a way how kakashi can get rid of c3 so until current chapters i say now deidara but if kakashi can get rid of c3 somehow than i will say kakashi

but main pont i still say deidara

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

at first i thought kakashi but after i thought about it more than c4, c3 is a big challenge to kakashi and kamui can be a winning factor since he got better at it but at the same time deidara knos about but and would try to do anything from kakashi using it, butvergil said deidara can use clones , but that would be useless, due to sharingan but he is still fast in the air and can avoid it. i won't say draw but it could go either way it is really close either kakashi or deidara. kakashi being smarter if he utilizes his clones to the fullest and find out almost everything about deidara and can come up with a plan he can win but we can't say that for sure. So i think i might go watch the whole episode again to get a better idea.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Belongs to my Shishou

ooooooh whoops my bad lol thats what you ment

c0 is last resort and for deidara vs threads (i know i didnt make it but still lol) i dont like c0 cause deidara dies no matter what happens it all depends on how the other guy escaped and idt kakashi can escape it but moving on cause that one is just me if kakashi can summon a really big dog (big like manda or gamabunta) than kakashi could escape it

anyway what i want to talk about is c3 deidara was sneaky when he did it like against gaara when he made it plus it would really effect kakashi cause he doesnt have anything he can fly with

but yea thats all i just dont see a way how kakashi can get rid of c3 so until current chapters i say now deidara but if kakashi can get rid of c3 somehow than i will say kakashi

but main pont i still say deidara
    Alright I'm not arguing anymore.

Not out of anger or any of that it's just I've had a migrain for the past couple of days and it's just killing me and I have to go to bed. I'll concede to this argument and I'll see you later on the base.

Until then good night.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    back of my hand

Alright I'm not arguing anymore.

Not out of anger or any of that it's just I've had a migrain for the past couple of days and it's just killing me and I have to go to bed. I'll concede to this argument and I'll see you later on the base.

Until then good night.
    oh that sucks feel better man and ok tomorrow we can discuss more until than goodnight and comment on this thread when you wake up

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i say kakashi. think about it. he is smarter than sasuke and uses almost all the same moves. plus he has MS sasuke didnt have. he would disable the bombs and to escape c4 he would go under ground.... also kakashi has so many copied styles that he could use agaist him. granted his chakra wouldnt allow him to do everything. but his verity is to much for diedara to handle

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

ill go with kakashi,because of all the different type of jutsu that he knows+he has the sharingan,which was very useful in the fight with sasuke and deidara.
    so yeah i guess kakashi will win but barely

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Now I'll say I love Kakashi as a character, but he has to be one of the most overrated in battles. Many ppl think he is kage level and can take on the likes of Gaara and many of akatsuki members... I simply don't see this. Usually ppl just think he can kumui everything and win.....In fact when Kakashi goes into battles I don't even get excited to see the battle as if I saw B, Gaara, or a kage in battle... because I know it would be more epic. Kakashi usually just ends up losing/delaying/or running away or getting support in his battles.....

That being said... Kakashi is a real REAL good matchup vs Deidara...... He has lightning element and the sharingan 2 of Deidara's weakness so I will say this battle will be like Saskue vs Deidara's battle.....meaning Kakashi would barely win or it will draw if he can't escape the Deidara's self-destruct.....and no I do not believe Kakashi would beat Sasori, Kisame, or Kakazu.... yet sum ppl honestly still think Kakashi could beat Kakazu 1v1 even tho this already happend (kakashi has team 10 help and saved twice btw).
    It really hard for me to say Kakashi wuld be the fav vs Deidara btw......
    yet kakashi fanboys still think he would beat kakazu......

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    BACK

Either Kakashi wins barely or Deidara blows him self up and it wud draw at the end!

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This is a hard one since after all you said its a rematch which means both opponents know the basics of each others combat style Kakashi knows about the clay and will naturally use that to his benefit with raiton styled jutsus. While Deidara knows that he has MS and the ability to use kamui but correct me if I'm wrong i don't think he knows about his skilled raiton jutsus . Which could render him trying to activate his clay useless. I'm going to look into it more before i vote and watch this thread carefully if someone can help rear my vote with evidence of one side being better but as of the moment I'm leaning towards Kakashi.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    back of my hand

Quote Originally Posted by MinatoFLASH View Post
    Either Kakashi wins barely or Deidara blows him self up and it wud draw at the end!
    i would change it to either deidara wins barely or draw

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kakashi because of Kamui.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    BACK

i would change it to either deidara wins barely or draw
    That is also a possibility.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Considering the fact that they have meet before and Deidara lost an arm surprisingly to his Dojutsus and Kakashi pretty much was on the run from his Bombs. I say it's a Tie.....Deidara can fly and thats a major disadvantage to Kakashi his range lighting technique can only extend to about 25feet. What counters does Kakashi has cause Kamui can only be used twice and Deidara knows about it and has dodged it before...and Deidara can counter his genjutsu.....I wanna say Deidara but Kakashi possesses his 2 weakness but Kakashi Critical kill Jutsus ratio is as high as Deidara's.

Page 3 of 3 « First 123