Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Member XAvatar's Avatar
    Status
    XAvatar is offline
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In the Sky
    Posts
    201
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Just a thought?

    as much as i hate ****** if he had the 8 tails do you reckon it would stop him going blind since kyubis give the ultimate recovery basically ? just thought i had
     
         

  2. #2
    † Allen Walker † Faceless's Avatar
    Status
    Faceless is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    in Nyanmaru's pants. She bought me some pants O_O
    Posts
    5,325
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by XAvatar View Post
    as much as i hate ****** if he had the 8 tails do you reckon it would stop him going blind since kyubis give the ultimate recovery basically ? just thought i had
    Well, we dont actually know the eight's regeneration is as fast as Kyubbi's. Maybe Kyubbi's one is unique. Moreover, there is no way Sasuke would get the eigth tails' regeneration.
     
         

  3. #3
    RATS KING UzumakiJake's Avatar
    Status
    UzumakiJake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Dont check ur sisters room
    Posts
    10,089
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by XAvatar View Post
    as much as i hate ****** if he had the 8 tails do you reckon it would stop him going blind since kyubis give the ultimate recovery basically ? just thought i had
    U know i dont know?? its a great question. if he had 8 tails he'd be narly
     
         

  4. #4
    Member XAvatar's Avatar
    Status
    XAvatar is offline
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In the Sky
    Posts
    201
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by The Faceless Shinobi View Post
    Well, we dont actually know the eight's regeneration is as fast as Kyubbi's. Maybe Kyubbi's one is unique. Moreover, there is no way Sasuke would get the eigth tails' regeneration.
    yeh but i assume they all have a high rec rate and since they heal i asume heal his sharigan and may give him ems :S unless what madra is planing using all of them to recover himself completely
     
         

  5. #5
    RATS KING UzumakiJake's Avatar
    Status
    UzumakiJake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Dont check ur sisters room
    Posts
    10,089
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by XAvatar View Post
    yeh but i assume they all have a high rec rate and since they heal i asume heal his sharigan and may give him ems :S unless what madra is planing using all of them to recover himself completely
    yah that would work and to make sure he could steal maddara's eyes to make perm
     
         

  6. #6
    † Allen Walker † Faceless's Avatar
    Status
    Faceless is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    in Nyanmaru's pants. She bought me some pants O_O
    Posts
    5,325
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by XAvatar View Post
    unless what madra is planing using all of them to recover himself completely
    Well wouldn't know but I know this: Madara is planning something big and if his goal is to gather all the tailed beasts out there, let me tell you, it will be more than their regenerative powers he'll be going after.
     
         

  7. #7
    ANBU BLACK OPS Cash's Avatar
    Status
    Cash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,206
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    If it were possible to infuse the tailed beasts into a person when they are older, they would have done so already. Why put it into a statue, then into a body? Why not use each beasts as they capture it, to make it easier to get the rest... I don't think this is possible... sorry....

    Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalJake View Post
    yah that would work and to make sure he could steal maddara's eyes to make perm
    Hey Jake! Like my new Signature????!?!?!
     
         
    Last edited by Cash; 11-10-2008 at 03:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  8. #8
    RATS KING UzumakiJake's Avatar
    Status
    UzumakiJake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Dont check ur sisters room
    Posts
    10,089
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by leonmccash View Post
    If it were possible to infuse the tailed beasts into a person when they are older, they would have done so already. Why put it into a statue, then into a body? Why not use each beasts as they capture it, to make it easier to get the rest... I don't think this is possible... sorry....



    Hey Jake! Like my new Signature????!?!?!
    Yah but i love hypotheticles and ur sig is tight
     
         

  9. #9
    † Allen Walker † Faceless's Avatar
    Status
    Faceless is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    in Nyanmaru's pants. She bought me some pants O_O
    Posts
    5,325
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by leonmccash View Post
    If it were possible to infuse the tailed beasts into a person when they are older, they would have done so already. Why put it into a statue, then into a body? Why not use each beasts as they capture it, to make it easier to get the rest... I don't think this is possible... sorry....



    Hey Jake! Like my new Signature????!?!?!
    Exactly, if I was the leader of akatsuki, I would have just put all of them in my body. That will make anyone a GOD. But of course Kishi's trying to make somthing that's not cliche... so the statutes may have some meaning to the story
     
         

  10. #10
    RATS KING UzumakiJake's Avatar
    Status
    UzumakiJake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Dont check ur sisters room
    Posts
    10,089
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by The Faceless Shinobi View Post
    Exactly, if I was the leader of akatsuki, I would have just put all of them in my body. That will make anyone a GOD. But of course Kishi's trying to make somthing that's not cliche... so the statutes may have some meaning to the story
    that's true too. all i know is they plan on using them as weapons
     
         

  11. #11
    ANBU BLACK OPS Cash's Avatar
    Status
    Cash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,206
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by The Faceless Shinobi View Post
    Exactly, if I was the leader of akatsuki, I would have just put all of them in my body. That will make anyone a GOD. But of course Kishi's trying to make somthing that's not cliche... so the statutes may have some meaning to the story
    Remember that Juugo, said that he could speak to the animals, and said that Akatsuki had bases all across the countries that had similar evil chakra auras.... which means is that the statues are the same everywhere, and are all connected... and I think Pain is key to maintaining that connection... or is responsible for it.
     
         

  12. #12
    RATS KING UzumakiJake's Avatar
    Status
    UzumakiJake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Dont check ur sisters room
    Posts
    10,089
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by leonmccash View Post
    Remember that Juugo, said that he could speak to the animals, and said that Akatsuki had bases all across the countries that had similar evil chakra auras.... which means is that the statues are the same everywhere, and are all connected... and I think Pain is key to maintaining that connection... or is responsible for it.
    Yah he plays a major part alright
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •