Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Banned
    Status
    SAKumono26 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,352
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    SO kabuto came close to killing NARuto

    OMG since i have no idea
    wat kishi is doing

    i WAs bored so i came up wit diss


    i just went back 2 sumthing
    DO u know someone almost killed him ( NARUTO aLMOSt died the one who was the closest to killing naruto was KABUOT)
    READ this:
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/166/01/
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/167/01/
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/168/01/
    OPEN:







    HEre R the episodes
    93
    :http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...3-cec112928428
    94
    http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...9-6377a7131782

    95 96
    http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...1-d92b316ee823
     
         
    Last edited by SAKumono26; 11-11-2008 at 04:23 AM.

  2. #2
    RATS KING UzumakiJake's Avatar
    Status
    UzumakiJake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Dont check ur sisters room
    Posts
    10,089
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by SAKumono26 View Post
    OMG since i have no idea
    wat kishi is doing

    i WAs bored so i came up wit diss


    i just went back 2 sumthing
    DO u know someone almost killed him ( NARUTO aLMOSt died the one who was the closest to killing naruto was KABUOT)
    READ this:
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/166/01/
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/167/01/
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/168/01/
    OPEN:





    Yah naruto basically won though. his resengan made kabuto unable to move especially with his healing abillities
     
         

  3. #3
    Banned
    Status
    SAKumono26 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,352
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    just saying kabuto was the closest
    even notice how the kyubi is sayin "y is it getting so dark "
     
         

  4. #4
    RATS KING UzumakiJake's Avatar
    Status
    UzumakiJake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Dont check ur sisters room
    Posts
    10,089
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by SAKumono26 View Post
    just saying kabuto was the closest
    even notice how the kyubi is sayin "y is it getting so dark "
    Yah thx to tsunade and naruto's will to live for his dream thats the only reason he lived.

    Kabuto is nargly 4 sure
     
         

  5. #5
    Banned
    Status
    SAKumono26 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,352
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Kabuto is a beast to have the same level as kakashi and other mysterious things about him

    he even thought of betraying ororchimaru
    he did have a chance to kill saskue also
     
         

  6. #6
    RATS KING UzumakiJake's Avatar
    Status
    UzumakiJake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Dont check ur sisters room
    Posts
    10,089
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by SAKumono26 View Post
    Kabuto is a beast to have the same level as kakashi and other mysterious things about him

    he even thought of betraying ororchimaru
    he did have a chance to kill saskue also
    yup, but he is the chief of the hidden leaf's medical core's son. So i just hope he comes back to the good side
     
         

  7. #7
    Banned
    Status
    SAKumono26 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,352
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalJake View Post
    yup, but he is the chief of the hidden leaf's medical core's son. So i just hope he comes back to the good side
    Adopted son

    like super man wise
    i think he is like doomsday

    though he came through a spirtual realm
     
         

  8. #8
    The Rubber Guardian of NB Ace's Avatar
    Status
    Ace is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    A Rubber Mansion
    Posts
    10,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    GOOD thing that the Tsunade beat the BAD, but the UGLY came too late.
     
         

  9. #9
    ANBU BLACK OPS Cash's Avatar
    Status
    Cash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,204
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    The Kyuubi said that it was getting dark, because its life is tied to Naruto's... if Naruto dies, so does the 9-Tails...
     
         

  10. #10
    Banned
    Status
    SAKumono26 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,352
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by leonmccash View Post
    The Kyuubi said that it was getting dark, because its life is tied to Naruto's... if Naruto dies, so does the 9-Tails...
    yeah ?
    taht s parto f the point iwas tryin to make that kabuto was the onlyone that came closed to killing naruto
    that valley in then end thing
    saske just knocked naruto out
     
         

  11. #11
    Banned
    Status
    Neutrino00 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sitting in my throne up in Heaven
    Posts
    8,636
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    holy shit i didn't even read that chapter, kabuto has that ability as well? his medical jutsu was even better then I thought. with orochimaru's special snake regenerative abilities added to kabuto's medical ninjutsu Kabuto will like be impossible to injure!
     
         

  12. #12
    Banned
    Status
    SAKumono26 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,352
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    thats wat iam sayin do u want the episode wher he battles tsunade and the others
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •