99 18.10%

382 69.84%
Page 11 of 23 « First ... 78910111213141521 ... Last»
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 551 Discussion and 552 Predictions

Awsome chapter! So is Itachi going to be fighting alongside naruto and bee?

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

How come Nagato didn't suck up people's chakra before and become healthy? -_-

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ngeezy View Post
    How come Nagato didn't suck up people's chakra before and become healthy? -_-
    He was stuck in that Thingy and he didn't have to work cuz the zombies did it for them

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    at your moms crib, while she makes a sandwhich
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Socalboricua View Post
    Very nice chapter... Wow is it just me on does Madara on the last page kinda look a lil like Danzo?
    yea he does lol

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Senju clan24 View Post
    YOUR AN IDIOT... the main reason why sasuke agreed to take his brother eyes is so he would be strong enough to defeat Naruto because he knew Narutos sage mode was a little to much for him and he was becoming blind... from being a Mangekyo Sharingan Whore

sage mode naruto could have done just as much damage as Sasuke did at the summit...

be carefull with your insult or i will show you my mma mode will be enough for you trust me and also for naruto the loser!

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Senju clan24 View Post
    YOUR AN IDIOT... the main reason why sasuke agreed to take his brother eyes is so he would be strong enough to defeat Naruto because he knew Narutos sage mode was a little to much for him and he was becoming blind... from being a Mangekyo Sharingan Whore

sage mode naruto could have done just as much damage as Sasuke did at the summit...
    He took itachi's eyes because he overused his. He started becoming blind after the kakashi fight

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Sixth Path View Post
    Im sorry but if itachi was alone Nagato would have killed him. It's all thanks to the three of them, Naruto, Itachi and Bee that Nagato lost this fight.
    No its thanks to itachi these 2 idiots (naruto and bee) survived. I already mentioned this before but physical attacks and genjustu are practically useless as long as itachi has susanoo and the MS activated. So how exactly would nagato kill itachi ?

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

nice chapter.you can now see the power of itachi.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Twedros View Post
    yes Nagato is the strongest ninja alive hes not dead right hes just sealed but yeah if it was Nagato v itachi even the itachi fanboys knows who would win he sealed him in a 3v1 i have never seen 3 extremely strong ninja like them get owned so bad like that before he he got sealed

When exactly was Itachi getting owned? As far as I saw Bee and Naruto were getting owned, then Itachi bust down the door to the rape dungeon swept bee and naruto away from certain death then one shot Nagato after dealing with Nagato's black hole no jutsu with over kill from Naruto and Bees TBB+Rasenshuriken. Although I think the fight would have been much more interesting 1v1 itachi vs nagato, I still don't think this chapter proved Nagato>Itachi, I personally hold them on equal footing at this point but that is merely my opinion.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

good chapter! that fan art of madara sucks. its all wrong. the tomoe are eye holes and the pupil of the rinnengan eye is in the middle of the mask which means there wouldnt be extra tomoe above his left eye. fail.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Guildmage View Post
    guys......
    something tells me Kabuto will take control over Nagato again.....

why?
    Itachi hasn't pierced Nagato yet with Totsuka's Blade..... So in next chapter we still have to see Itachi do it, and maybe Kabuto will take control over Nagato again and do something...

Honestly.......
    TALK NO-JUTSU is not a good way for Nagato to fall....... why I say talk no-jutsu?? simple.... First he was under full control with the talking and stuff he regained his senses to later let himself be "blade of totsukaed??"(new verb xD )

honestly I will give a 4.5.... Nice chapter, but not the way Nagato should have gone.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/551/14
    say nothing

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

the more masahi shows how strong itachi is the more i start to feel for the uchihas,i mean itachi or shishu should have been the fifth hokage but cos they are not senju they are not even considered i mean they were super strong yet where willing to sacrifice everything for the village plus either of them being hokage would have prevented the coup.also i can not wait for someone to woop kabuto's butt he is bringing disgrace to everything the second and orochimaru worked for i mean his edo tensi is lame compered to orochimaru yet he claims to its better.

Academy Student Sage of Sixth Path's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

After reading this chapter I am not worried about Naruto vs Sasuke. Those two are equally powerful. People who are saying sasuke is gonna own Naruto should just shut up. Think about how strong naruto will be once he mix sage mode with his new form.
    The one Im worry about is Madara. Naruto would defenetely need some help to take him down. Madara now has a new group of six paths made out of the jinchuriki. If those guys has the same power as the old six paths then Naruto is in deep dodo because it also means that Madara will have them as well because Nagato had them too. And we saw how it took Naruto, Itachi and Bee to take down Nagato. And also each one of those new six path has a sharingan. Nobody can predict what kind of power they will have. However strong the six paths are Madara is way stronger, plus he has the first hokage's power. And his teleporting technique is not easy to get trought.
    There is now way that Naruto would be able to take on Madara now unless he teams up with Sasuke.
    This is just my ideas, I might be wrong.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

great chap love it, wish nagato could of break free, its funny how everyones talking about itachi but not nagato, the one who was taking on 2 jinks and itachi, wowow

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto and Bee had trouble with Nagato, and would've died if it wasn't for Itachi. But look what trouble Nagato gave to Naruto! Sasuke will be stronger than Nagato, like Madara said. So how is Naruto gonna fight Sasuke? And how can Naruto fight against Madara who has Sharingan and Rinnegan.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by bokurano View Post
    No its thanks to itachi these 2 idiots (naruto and bee) survived. I already mentioned this before but physical attacks and genjustu are practically useless as long as itachi has susanoo and the MS activated. So how exactly would nagato kill itachi ?
    Nagato would have defeat Itachi with chibaku tensei. If Itachi was alone and had gotten caught in it , his technique would have not being strong enough to destroy the black orb that Nagato threw and he would have been crush like Naruto said. That's why he asked Bee and Naruto to launch their strongest attack to it. If his attack could have destroy it, he would have not ask them to attack it as well.
    it is true that Itachi saved both Bee and Naruto but if They weren't their Itachi would have died as well.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by arv993 View Post
    how are u so sure of that in a 1v1 fight itachi does not have to go save them like he did in this chapter and don't forget that susano actually hurt nagato by blowing his arms away and becos of edo his arms were revived but in a real fight with no edo tensei that won't happen and itachi has a good chance to win with sword of totsuka which is fast and can seal nagato and yata mirror could block nagato's attacks.
    You guys are really underestimating Nagato. He's the master of all elements and gravity.Nagato would have defeat Itachi with chibaku tensei. If Itachi was alone and had gotten caught in it , his technique would have not being strong enough to destroy the black orb that Nagato threw and he would have been crush like Naruto said. That's why he asked Bee and Naruto to launch their strongest attack to it. If his attack could have destroy it, he would have not ask them to attack it as well.
    it is true that Itachi saved both Bee and Naruto but if They weren't their Itachi would have died as well.
    As much as I am a big fan of Itachi, I just don't think he would have defeat Nagato on a 1vs1.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

cant wait for the next one!!!!!

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Migualon J.J. View Post
    freakin awesome, anyone like this pic?:

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/24027713/19
    I dunno... there's a fair few mistakes in there... but the concept and colouring are defo badass!

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Sixth Path View Post
    You guys are really underestimating Nagato. He's the master of all elements and gravity.Nagato would have defeat Itachi with chibaku tensei. If Itachi was alone and had gotten caught in it , his technique would have not being strong enough to destroy the black orb that Nagato threw and he would have been crush like Naruto said. That's why he asked Bee and Naruto to launch their strongest attack to it. If his attack could have destroy it, he would have not ask them to attack it as well.
    As much as I am a big fan of Itachi, I just don't think he would have defeat Nagato on a 1vs1.
    No but 1v1 won't be the same scenario especially if they weren't edo summons didn't u see nagato getting hurt by the susano and getting healed by edo tensei allowing him to do chibaku tensei, that won't happen in an actual fight plus in a real fight itachi doesn't have to go save naruto and bee and his attack sword of totsuka is faster than chibaku tensei so if there were ever a fight in a 1v1 itachi has the advantage due to his faster attack and can win against nagato even though he is really amazing in terms of his abilities. it wouldn't be the same situation where he can use chibaku tensei easily in this one he used it becos itachi had to go and save both of them and back away

Last edited by arv993; 08-17-2011 at 10:31 PM.

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

very good chapter. people say it ended to early but we all know the actual episode will reveal more. you never know this could be a two episode fight. next chapter i predict that it will finish gaaras and onokis battle with the other kages

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Wow, that's a really really amazing chapter. Awesome. Especially the way the uchiha bro made the complex and difficult situation look so simple. That was a really good chapter.

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto will do much better in a fight against Sasuke. To break the fourth wall a bit here, Kishi has always admitted that he wants Naruto to be the typical "Idiot Hero" so he will always balance out the times Naruto is badass with times he looks weak and stupid. If you think back on Naruto's fights he is usually only as strong or smart as he needs to be. Also, he almost always does worse as part of a team because Kishi can afford to let him screw up when someone's there to save him. When Naruto faces Sasuke, Kishi will just have him act smarter and be stronger as he needs him to be.

Last edited by TakaSage; 08-17-2011 at 10:44 PM.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by naturo9 View Post
    so after nagato is sealed, is he going to meet oro?
    nagato would make oro his bi#ch inside the sword

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Now that itachi is back i think that sasuke should realize his mistakes. Sasuke's easily going to be won over and i am guessing that the super4(naruto itachi bee and sasuke) should be able to take down madara and kabuto without probz.