47 8.59%

99 18.10%

382 69.84%
Page 23 of 29 « First ... 13192021222324252627 ... Last»
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 551 Discussion and 552 Predictions

It feels as if Kishi buttered this chapter with some extra Itachi (at the expense of naruto & bee) to give the Itachi fanboy population, which is ever increasing(lord have mercy on our souls), something to cheer about.

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by jabznaruto View Post
    yo mushrooms! you did not reply to our last chap's posts...

anyways...yeah, i am an itachi fan too...and my pred was right..."that itachi will end nagato..."

sure itachi is 1 among the pros...bee and Naruto did look amateurs...i agree to that...
    here are my explanations why:
    1. Naruto was not able to react intelligently then bcoz he keep on thinkin o his last battle with nagato..."he forgot he was NARUTO!!!" he relied on the power o the kyuubi chakra -- which was gonna owned by nagato--eh by kabuto -the-fluke hehe..
    2. same as bee, killa as he forgot even samehada...he relied on the hachibi -- he forget he was B eheh...

Naruto even forgot to do clones...he tried talk-no-jutsu to no avail...bee forgot to do lariat without the hachibi's power...
    ...good thing there was itachi...

going to your 2nd point...itachi is seemingly immortal now...he is a true bad ass...kabuto will continually hate him for this...and this is bad news to madara..
    ...adjacent ideas like "who's stronger? nagato or itachi?" - no apple to apple comparison...but i believe nagato is more powerful - if he is nagato with the powers shown in the latest chap..not the kabuto-controlled-nagato (this one's gonna be fluke-owned by itachi anyday...)

Naruto will have to learn from experience more like itachi...so is killa bee...given some more time...Naruto and bee will be more powerful than nagato or itachi or nagato-itachi combined.

...my pred will be itachi will find his match with a sasuke or a madara-tobi.

@ hyuuga esse

dude, i guess you misunderstood mushroom and my posts...go realign your thoughts before i reply to your posts...

..d first's cells indeed are needed for izanagi...that is a fact...re if it is needed by shisui's MS without shisui himself is still debatable...

which is which?

anada great chap...5/5

hola mujeres!!!
    Hey, my bad, i dont really go to the forums often. Anyways about the shisui thing and danzo, i tried to find proof that he said it but cant, so i guess im wrong. But i have to say, Danzo was in the right track cuz he was able to use shisui's sharingan once a day (narutopedia), im guessing because of the 1st cells again.

Also, it doesnt really matter who the strongest is. I just know that Itachi is the best, for me lol

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

The "if" isn't going to bring back Nagato..I can't believe he got one-chapterred. :/

Anyways, 5/5 for Itachi being awsome. I predict Madara next week.

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

The Last manga was at begin sooo awesomee, but WTF happened at the end???? Sasanoo and Nagato is gone?? I didn't like that. What i hoped was too see a long fight of 2 a 3 or maybe even more manga's between Nagato vs Naruto, Bee and Itachi, and also what i hoped was to see that Bee got captured or at give them a hard time, see Kabuto's plan coming closer and now thats gone??? To bad they sealed Nagato soo fast i wanted more out of thiss... this doesn't feel right too me too see a god fail so hard

btw i like how the story goess with Itachi.

Status
    Jul 2011
    This user has no status.

Wow Naruto and B would've been destroyed if it wasn't for Itachi. Nagato was a beeaaasst by himself. Imagine if he wasn't all impaled by the demonic statue... Naruto as well as the rest of the leaf village would be no more.. shit even Madara's plan would be an epic fail. Now thats a fight worth watching!! Madara (present) vs Nagato (Young/before demonic statue impale)

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by carbon View Post
    Im sure that kabuto was aware that itachi could and would use the sword of totsuka to get nagato maybe it was kabutos plan to get to the sword or whatever. maybe he can still summon and use nagato or use the rinnegan to hide in the sword just like kisame did for example and then come out to get shisui's eye and get orochimaru out of the seal
    I don't think he can summon Nagato again after he was pierce by the sword of totsuka. The sword of totsuka was very different compared to samehada. Because if you were pierced by the sword of totsuka then your soul will be sealed away. Unlike the samehada, it would just eat your chakra.

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Nagato, is so strong

but i guess he was no match against Naruto, Killer bee and itachi lol

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by alebadi View Post
    I think that nagato couldn't have this power without being dead so even if he was healthy when he met naruto at the first time that wouldn't have changed anything
    anyway it was a nice chapter i liked when itachi told (uuuahh, if that's right how do you still alive naruto?)
    Honestly that line from Itachi was the best part of the whole chapter.

Status
    Feb 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Lostdreams View Post
    this just proved to you people that nagato was the strongest ninja alive when he was healthy...it took three amazing ninja to defeat him and his last technique.

and amateratsu couldnt touch him since he could now do the oush pull technique for a longer period of time...not to mention his high chakra.
    i beg to difer. this chapter jus proves that Itachi is the most skilled shinobi. That last move he did with his summoning. he completely sealed nagato, snapped himself out of Kabuto's control and stored a jutsu in secret to fight against the most powerful ocular power there is.

Tsunade's Cannons
    Status
    Jul 2011
    This user has no status.

All I can say is without Itachi's keen intellect and quick thinking they would've all been squashed as bad as bugs on a windshield. Come to think of it, if Madara has rinnegan, can't he revive people?

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

I know sasuke & maadara are extremely strong ( naruto & bee probably can't match up to them ) but what if naruto taught bee senjutsu . Then they could mix their senjutsu chakras with their bijuu's chakras and pwn maadara & sasuke

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Twedros View Post
    I have a lot to say : how could kishi do this its pathetic do a 3v1 Itachi sealed him right so now this is only going to fuel the itachi>all fanboys although it did take 3 incredibly strong ninja to destroy him damn you itachi if you wouldnt have had your ultimate susanoo they would of been sucked in anyway im just saying im gutted nagatos gone 1v1 he would of beat any of them as this manga shows

Itachi could have seal him anytime he wanted.vs itachi he could never win.
    with what attac can he beat itachi?

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

EMS alone can touch itachi but i have a filling he will put sasukes hummmm

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Twedros View Post
    yes Nagato is the strongest ninja alive hes not dead right hes just sealed but yeah if it was Nagato v itachi even the itachi fanboys knows who would win he sealed him in a 3v1 i have never seen 3 extremely strong ninja like them get owned so bad like that before he he got sealed

one ninja with six path.so dont talk like it is 3 vs 1

Annihilator of NB ~Annihilator~'s Avatar
    Status
    "I might talk about
    killing people, but that
    doesn't mean I do it."

I liked this chapter. Specially when Itachi, Naruto, & B teamed up to destroy the black orb.

Lord of the lounge chair orochitheoni's Avatar
    Status
    May 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ranks33 View Post
    one ninja with six path.so dont talk like it is 3 vs 1
    Each path represents a power when Nagato was alive the powers were seperated into six bodies. Now put those powers in one body. It's one body with six powers. It just makes one really powerful person. The math still says 3 vs 1. If we use your logic it would be 5 vs 6. Naruto, Kyuubi, Bii, Hachibi, Itachi vs Nagato' six paths

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

Anybody who still thinks itachi is stronger than nagato should go home...
    How long would any other character last against itachi, bee, and naruto?
    And if it wasn't for the other characters being there to destroy the black orb in chibaku tensei, itachi would not have been strong enough to break it on his own.

Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

Lord gamabunta has foretold, that naruto wud fight a power ful man with powerful eyes, which means madara or tobi, sasuke wud change his mind after seeing itachi???????? wat say u guys??????

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

Hello guys i'm the new One! First of all i've got to say i'm from germany > so my english could be better ... I found this site and of course I read all of your comments. About this chapter.. I think it was good, but not wooow... We saw some good moves of Nagato, the real dumb site of Naruto ( i love it! ), the rapstar Bee and the genious Itachi... But that fight wasn't that epic, it was too short for the first meeting of all those great skills. ( Rinnegan, MS, byjuu power..) That's just my opinion... To all who says that Itachi could defeat Nagato in the one on one.. Hmm.. Nagato can control every single element, has the six path skills and an amount of chakra, but he's just not a damn amazing shinobi by his own...Imagine Yondaime with those eyes, know what i mean :D.. so i would say: Is it possible at all for itachi to go on against those eyes??.. on the other hand > itachi is just a crack and he has some very great skills too... Tsukyomi, Susanoo with its special equipment ftw > Damn ! .. soo i think this discussion only could end if they fight against each other and then still Kishi would decide who ist stronger! :D by the way... I think Sasuke's Susanoo could get smashed by a beast bomb or so... I know he was weakend, but the Mizukage girl could melt it easily! About Naruto... He's just the star of this manga, sometimes he's an idiot, but sometimes he becomes a great strategist and somebody said it > He's talented and a genious but on his own dumb way. His incredible will and stamina could taken to his own, unique skills, same as sharingan of the uchihas for example. So I think Naruto will get his prime time, where he will acting like the baddest ass of all badasses! He has the potential to become very strong, but not stronger than Madara.. I think he will be the overpowered enemy, who gets defeated by more than one hero, because all the things Madara has are just tooo much, just unnaturally. "200000 years of history" knowledge, time/space jutsus, Rinegan, Sharingan, Hokage's genes .. dangerous! .. At the end i just wanted to say a bit about "Who is Madara" and the mystery coffin... The "Madara"- boy has the dns of the first Hokage like he said from the battle against him, he knew/knows all about just ALL :D, he want to take revenge on Konoha, he uses a time/space jutsu which ist just like a cheat > it must be a technic of one special thing that we don't know by now... Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan ftw... and who was the only one who had/has that skill?... in one picture ( where the controller of the Mizukage "Madara" came out of the shadows to speak to Kisame ) we see long hair exactly like real Madara's hair. The man ever wears a mask, why?.. do Kishi wants us/ me to puzzle just about it or is it because of he is not Madara, or better say Madara in his "true body! <<< the mystery coffin" .. I would say Zetsu is the key to all those secrets about him and may be like Tsunade said 'The long live genes of her grandpa'... They let him live to the date where he met Kisame the first time and may be a little bit longer, then after a while he changed his body! I hope my article is not tooo long, sorry .. but who wants to read it, can read it! .. Really good website, i love reading disussions! :D

Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by orochitheoni View Post
    Each path represents a power when Nagato was alive the powers were seperated into six bodies. Now put those powers in one body. It's one body with six powers. It just makes one really powerful person. The math still says 3 vs 1. If we use your logic it would be 5 vs 6. Naruto, Kyuubi, Bii, Hachibi, Itachi vs Nagato' six paths
    Not really. Nagato had 6 unique abilities. He used dead bodies so that he can use them simultaneously. But when he isn't using the dead bodies though he has all the powers he can't use them at once. For example Itachi has 3 unique powers of the MS so we can't say that it was Naruto, Bee and 3 forms of Itachi fighting against Nagato. I have to say Nagato seems to be the strongest character so far we have seen in the manga.