View Poll Results: Should Mourinho stay as Coach of Real?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, he should stay

5 45.45%
  • Let him leave!

6 54.55%
Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Mourinho

If you've seen the match against Barça Real and you've seen what Mourinho did to the barça players, do you think he should stay as trainer of Real or do you think he should leave?

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Mourinho

LOL of that last

OT: Mourinho is a football genius, but I think he was better in Inter. THere he realy was a genius.

Last edited by ~The Norwegian~; 08-23-2011 at 01:05 PM.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think yes

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yup me too he cuses too much drama especially durig eclassico barca 4 life

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NorwegianKirabi View Post
    LOL of that last

OT: Mourinho is a football genius, but I think he was better in Inter. THere he realy was a genius.
    Yeah, he was a genius in Inter but seriously he should leave Real. He really crossed the line in my opinion.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by -NaruKun- View Post
    Yeah, he was a genius in Inter but seriously he should leave Real. He really crossed the line in my opinion.
    You're right. He should return to Inter.

Who made your sig btw?

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I'm suprised you know
    such useless things. This is
    the first time since birth
    that I've admired you. By the
    way, will you be eating that
    cake?”

Well, for me, he is a genius manager. His actions may be weird and at times, intolerable but apart that, I don't see anything wrong with Jose.
    His words, though harsh, are frank unlike many. His vision of football is different, so what, everyone sees football differently and for me, he's exceptional.
    Barca's players were no angels in neither classico also, so stop whining.

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Escorpiius View Post
    Well, for me, he is a genius manager. His actions may be weird and at times, intolerable but apart that, I don't see anything wrong with Jose.
    His words, though harsh, are frank unlike many. His vision of football is different, so what, everyone sees football differently and for me, he's exceptional.
    Barca's players were no angels in neither classico also, so stop whining.
    Who said I was whining? , anyway there's a line in football and I think he crossed it. A manager is supposed to be calm and make his players ready for the match, seriously what he did was making 'bulls'. Have you seen how Marcelo and Pepe played?

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I'm suprised you know
    cake?”

Quote Originally Posted by -NaruKun- View Post
    Who said I was whining? , anyway there's a line in football and I think he crossed it. A manager is supposed to be calm and make his players ready for the match, seriously what he did was making 'bulls'. Have you seen how Marcelo and Pepe played?
    Well, I have not said that you are whining but many football critics and journalist slammed Mou's actions.
    About the video you showed, the first one is to describe how Messi was diving and on that particular action, he was partly right.
    Also, Messi spewed toward the Real's bench after the last goal. this isn't really very correct either.
    All-in-all, though Marcelo (that guy is the dark spot in Madrid) and Pepe played rough, Barca's players were diving too much at times. Take the tackle of Pepe on Alves for example. Alves dived before Pepe even touched him. If he stayed to play the ball, the tackle will have seem plausible. Yeah, Pepe came to make a foul but diving is as criminally wrong as making the tackle.

Also, Mourinho uses provocation to succeed as a game-plan strategy, so where's the problem? Take the first 15 minutes of the 2nd Half itself. Barca, knowing that they psychologically hurt Madrid with the 2nd goal before half-time, started provocate Madrid's players through dribbles only. The likes of Sanchez, Thiago, Messi, Villa made dribbles on each ball they got and tried to mock Madrid. Ego clashes and fouls actions were bound to happen.

What the difference of provocation levels between Mourinho and Barca? Barca provocate on-field and Mou does it off-field! Nevertheless, they're still mind-games and on terms on football skills, both teams played well, so I don't see the reason why Mourinho should be sacked. The "novelty" from Mourinho's Real is taking shape. Even if it differs completely from Barca's style, that's not a reason to detest it.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

he should stay,
    barca players cry wolf (diving) but when the wolf comes to bite(rough tackles) they run for mummy...wtf was wit villa , why'd he push ozil den run like a *****...all double standards

hala madrid!

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well, I have not said that you are whining but many football critics and journalist slammed Mou's actions.
    About the video you showed, the first one is to describe how Messi was diving and on that particular action, he was partly right.
    Also, Messi spewed toward the Real's bench after the last goal. this isn't really very correct either.
    All-in-all, though Marcelo (that guy is the dark spot in Madrid) and Pepe played rough, Barca's players were diving too much at times. Take the tackle of Pepe on Alves for example. Alves dived before Pepe even touched him. If he stayed to play the ball, the tackle will have seem plausible. Yeah, Pepe came to make a foul but diving is as criminally wrong as making the tackle.

Also, Mourinho uses provocation to succeed as a game-plan strategy, so where's the problem? Take the first 15 minutes of the 2nd Half itself. Barca, knowing that they psychologically hurt Madrid with the 2nd goal before half-time, started provocate Madrid's players through dribbles only. The likes of Sanchez, Thiago, Messi, Villa made dribbles on each ball they got and tried to mock Madrid. Ego clashes and fouls actions were bound to happen.

What the difference of provocation levels between Mourinho and Barca? Barca provocate on-field and Mou does it off-field! Nevertheless, they're still mind-games and on terms on football skills, both teams played well, so I don't see the reason why Mourinho should be sacked. The "novelty" from Mourinho's Real is taking shape. Even if it differs completely from Barca's style, that's not a reason to detest it.
    About the first vid, he meant that Messi en alves smelled and seriously how low can you go?

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well, i think that mourinho should apologize and i must say that he overdid it. i always liked him as manager even tho i am barcelona fan, but i think he really overdid it, that was very disrespectful (spelling)

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Modbanhammer! saraisthebest

I see what you mean, but I can't agree with you. Undoubtedly Barca's players are no angels themselves, but the way Real played in the clasicos of this and the previous year is a disgrace. Pepe, Marcelo and the one I hate the most, Carvalho are instructed by Mourinho to hit and hurt the opponents. You can't call their playing 'rough', you have to call it anti-athletic. There was no game in which Pepe should not have been given a red card from the first half already. My opinion.

Also, what you say about using provocation is right, I agree with you. But, the only tactics I wanna see in the field are tactics of the players and not of the coaches, tactics that have to do with the way the ball is rolling in the field and not chess-moves that Mourinho is attempting to do. For me, it just kills the magic of football per se.

Anyway, I do not know if he should get suspended or not, but he definitely should be warned about the way he makes the players play in the field.

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ★ Rei ★ View Post
    I see what you mean, but I can't agree with you. Undoubtedly Barca's players are no angels themselves, but the way Real played in the clasicos of this and the previous year is a disgrace. Pepe, Marcelo and the one I hate the most, Carvalho are instructed by Mourinho to hit and hurt the opponents. You can't call their playing 'rough', you have to call it anti-athletic. There was no game in which Pepe should not have been given a red card from the first half already. My opinion.

Also, what you say about using provocation is right, I agree with you. But, the only tactics I wanna see in the field are tactics of the players and not of the coaches, tactics that have to do with the way the ball is rolling in the field and not chess-moves that Mourinho is attempting to do. For me, it just kills the magic of football per se.

Anyway, I do not know if he should get suspended or not, but he definitely should be warned about the way he makes the players play in the field.
    Listen to her, she knows best ^^

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

that should go for both teams...mayb if barca wud stop diving madrid would stop the rough treatment, and can you please explain to me what jose brought up last season...ref handing out all those red's against barca? and i'd also like to know how you get a red card for going into a 50-50 challange, winnging the ball and geting a red card as a reward(pepe's red card in the 1st leg last year)..and why was higuain's goal disallowed (2nd leg)
    please like jose i too am curious to these few questions

Edit: everyone's talking about jose's actions, what about villa?

Last edited by s0ulja; 08-23-2011 at 05:40 PM.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by s0ulja View Post
    that should go for both teams...mayb if barca wud stop diving madrid would stop the rough treatment, and can you please explain to me what jose brought up last season...ref handing out all those red's against barca? and i'd also like to know how you get a red card for going into a 50-50 challange, winnging the ball and geting a red card as a reward(pepe's red card in the 1st leg last year)..and why was higuain's goal disallowed (2nd leg)
    I will reply to what I got from your post, because I didn't understand much:

-This is a disgrace:

-Higuain's goal should have counted.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I'm suprised you know
    cake?”

Well, for me, if you consider "rough" playing as anti-athletic, diving should also be considered as anti-athletic. They ruin the match by trying by biasing the referee which is shameful and disgusting. That's my opinion. I'm neither a Barca nor a Madrid fan but frankly, diving is just a pitiful play style. When someone plays rough, it can be "accepted" that they are doing this for them and for victory but for diving cases, they are brainwashing referees which supposedly should be neutral and hence, they are no more. Marcelo is a useless player, I always said that but Alves is also as much a disgrace for his act to just cry for mere slight touches.

Well, I agree that it kills the magic but again, football is a game and like every game, it's a strive towards victory. Thus, psychology, tactics and environment play as much as hardwork and talent do. That's why they say that manager, psychology and supporters are equally as important as players. Mourinho's style is miles distance from being poetry but I can't disregard his tactical play.

I'm not saying that playing dirty and cheating is a right way but neither teams are angels in terms of fairness, thus Mourinho should not be blamed for everything.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, for me, if you consider "rough" playing as anti-athletic, diving should also be considered as anti-athletic. They ruin the match by trying by biasing the referee which is shameful and disgusting. That's my opinion. I'm neither a Barca nor a Madrid fan but frankly, diving is just a pitiful play style. When someone plays rough, it can be "accepted" that they are doing this for them and for victory but for diving cases, they are brainwashing referees which supposedly should be neutral and hence, they are no more. Marcelo is a useless player, I always said that but Alves is also as much a disgrace for his act to just cry for mere slight touches.

Well, I agree that it kills the magic but again, football is a game and like every game, it's a strive towards victory. Thus, psychology, tactics and environment play as much as hardwork and talent do. That's why they say that manager, psychology and supporters are equally as important as players. Mourinho's style is miles distance from being poetry but I can't disregard his tactical play.

I'm not saying that playing dirty and cheating is a right way but neither teams are angels in terms of fairness, thus Mourinho should not be blamed for everything.
    I absolutely agree with you. Playing theater is anti-athletic as well and they should get punished for that. I personally think, that they are already punished for it since during the last clasicos, the referee didn't believe them and didn't throw out Pepe and Marcelo. In a way, they are paying for their past dives now.

O_O ! The MF Point Of Perfection's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well u know, RM atm is weak.. without him it's gonna be SERIOUSLY weak.. so.. without him RM is gonna be like 11 ppl running for themselves to get the ball.. without maurinho they're gonna be weaker than all of the teams in the primera division.. <_<

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I'm suprised you know
    cake?”

I absolutely agree with you. Playing theater is anti-athletic as well and they should get punished for that. I personally think, that they are already punished for it since during the last clasicos, the referee didn't believe them and didn't throw out Pepe and Marcelo. In a way, they are paying for their past dives now.
    I agree but still, when referees judge their decision on a match based on previous things that occurred, it's neither fair either. Whatsoever, to really have a fair classico or other matches fair, it's simple. Allow video help for referee.

Also, Marcelo did get carded but i agree that he well-deserved this one.
    See at 1.00 to see Pepe's foul. It clearly was a foul but rightfully, he didn't got a card cause' whatsoever, Alves already made a jump worth an Olympic medal for high jump.
    In your video, there were clearly rough playing and some fouls from Madrid but it is undeniable that Barca also unfairly exaggerated them through dives and Hollywood acts.
    If all fouls were like on Messi (at 2.10), I'll agree cause:

- It clearly shows fouls.
    - No diving as Messi strived to pass on before getting "illegally" stopped.

But all fouls weren't like that and deservingly, I'll say on those 2 legged Supercopa match, only one player deserved and got red-carded and that's Marcelo. If other players were going to be, then I think Barca's players should also be sanctioned for diving.

Barca and Madrid players may be great skilled players but they are disgusting sportsmen. And that is fact. Blaming Mourinho on is just politically "scape-goating" someone to keep up the things going (fair or not) for the clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by DecimoBG View Post
    Well u know, RM atm is weak.. without him it's gonna be SERIOUSLY weak.. so.. without him RM is gonna be like 11 ppl running for themselves to get the ball.. without maurinho they're gonna be weaker than all of the teams in the primera division.. <_<
    How can you give such over-statement? Even if he's gone, we don't even know who his replacement might be and the players remains great players.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree again. I have always been supporting the video aid for the referees as a fan myself and it is my opinion that this is the only way the fairness of the games can be secured.
    I see what you mean about Barca's players and especially Alves, but I still believe that the way in which most of Real's players are playing is beyond dirty and should be stopped. You can see it when something happens, they go to hurt the opponent. That for me is the lowest of the low, cause they are all professional players and they definitely know what a serious injury can lead to. Exaggerations from Barca's team, although given, put aside, are the natural outcome of knowing that Real's players will hurt them when they get the chance.

Spanish football has always been rough and most of the times dirty. Both Real and Barca have been playing like this for decades now. The problem is that with Mourinho's blessing, football fans over the world are made into thinking that only if you play like this you can win this Barcelona. And that, I hope you will agree with me, is not right.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I'm suprised you know
    cake?”

I agree again. I have always been supporting the video aid for the referees as a fan myself and it is my opinion that this is the only way the fairness of the games can be secured.
    I see what you mean about Barca's players and especially Alves, but I still believe that the way in which most of Real's players are playing is beyond dirty and should be stopped. You can see it when something happens, they go to hurt the opponent. That for me is the lowest of the low, cause they are all professional players and they definitely know what a serious injury can lead to. Exaggerations from Barca's team, although given, put aside, are the natural outcome of knowing that Real's players will hurt them when they get the chance.

Spanish football has always been rough and most of the times dirty. Both Real and Barca have been playing like this for decades now. The problem is that with Mourinho's blessing, football fans over the world are made into thinking that only if you play like this you can win this Barcelona. And that, I hope you will agree with me, is not right.
    Video aid deserve to be in football. I can't believe that they didn't even given out a trial to see how it goes. At least, a pilot project of 3 months should be interesting.

Well, perhaps you consider as the lowest of the low but in my opinion, it's equally disgracing. If you analyze Madrid's team, it's 75% Foul-Makers, 25% Divers and for Barca's, it's the opposite. Of course, both got talent, skills and money but they are really low in terms of sportsmanship level.

Well, Spanish football was dirt initially. If you analyze it carefully, about 2 decades earlier, it was the Holland national team and German Leage that started with possession play (things that are now being replicated by Spain team and in the Liga). Then came 2000s. When Italian football was on top level, obstructing thoroughly the EPL, Liga and Bundesliga and other leagues basically until the corruption scandal. EPL (with its defensive core style and rough play) and Liga (possession football and provacative style) risen suddenly from the shadows into complete limelight. For me, Liga's style did change in terms of adopting the long-lost possession style, especially through Barcelona but they remain as provocative as ever with ego, dribbles, divings and fouls. In fact, the dives are so clear-cut when you counter-analyze with the actual EPL where rough play doesn't exceed the limit of extreme dirtiness. That's why, for me, EPL will most likely keep its shining glory longer than Liga. The brilliance of Liga won't remain as bright as the things are going (in about 5 years). Many people realize that but the blame is mostly and unfairly going on players and Mourinho, while it's a global culmination of events that will lead to a probable sinking.

As for Mourinho's play-style to beat Barcelona and everyone believing that it's the sole way of beating Barcelona, well, there's half-truth in it. Rough play and heave/immediate pressing over opponents form part of the key to succeed again Barcelona but continuous whining and heavy fouls does not. The other part of the key (theoretically though) to beat Barcelona are concentration and solidarity in defense and rapid, efficient and precise counter-attacks.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's always been a lot of
    tension between Lois and me,
    and it's not so much that I
    want to kill her, it's just, I
    want her not to be alive
    anymore.' - Stewie Griffin

Quote Originally Posted by s0ulja View Post

Edit: everyone's talking about jose's actions, what about villa?

:y exactly, Although Jose went a bit over board with the poking and all that, but I can understand his frustration. Barca players dive too much! No wonder Madrid players play "rough" with them.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I will reply to what I got from your post, because I didn't understand much:

-This is a disgrace:

-Higuain's goal should have counted.
    that video's pathetic..watch a full 90 min match instead of 'edited' 2min footage then u'l see the events that lead to those particular instances, and its a disgrace...i am a madrid supporter and i agree few of the madrid players started playing rough against barca, but i also feel barca deserve that treatment....as i mentioned in my first post if u cry wolf for long enough, the wolf will def come...yet madrid gets all the criticism not barca for crying wolf in the first place

u still havn't answered why refs hand out bulshit red cards to opponents in important matches, everyone's putting jose in the spot-light...but there was 2 other red cards in the game villa and ozil, nobody's talkin about that b'cuz a barca players at blame
    ..yes jose's behaviour is sometime erratic but he is right...the game is made up of bunch of hypocrites

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Mou will not be fired for that kind of act, he has accomplished a lot for Madrid in his first season. He also stepped on Cesc head which was disgusting but so was the whole Villa thing.

Both clubs have been handling things unprofessional and share pretty much the same blame.

I'm not gonna even getting involved in this whole Diving/Roughing calls.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»