View Poll Results: Should Mourinho stay as Coach of Real?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, he should stay

5 45.45%
  • Let him leave!

6 54.55%
Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    May 2008
    Modbanhammer! saraisthebest

Re: Mourinho

I agree again. I have always been supporting the video aid for the referees as a fan myself and it is my opinion that this is the only way the fairness of the games can be secured.
    I see what you mean about Barca's players and especially Alves, but I still believe that the way in which most of Real's players are playing is beyond dirty and should be stopped. You can see it when something happens, they go to hurt the opponent. That for me is the lowest of the low, cause they are all professional players and they definitely know what a serious injury can lead to. Exaggerations from Barca's team, although given, put aside, are the natural outcome of knowing that Real's players will hurt them when they get the chance.

Spanish football has always been rough and most of the times dirty. Both Real and Barca have been playing like this for decades now. The problem is that with Mourinho's blessing, football fans over the world are made into thinking that only if you play like this you can win this Barcelona. And that, I hope you will agree with me, is not right.

Status
    Sep 2010
    "I'm suprised you know
    such useless things. This is
    the first time since birth
    that I've admired you. By the
    way, will you be eating that
    cake?”

Quote Originally Posted by ★ Rei ★ View Post
    I agree again. I have always been supporting the video aid for the referees as a fan myself and it is my opinion that this is the only way the fairness of the games can be secured.
    I see what you mean about Barca's players and especially Alves, but I still believe that the way in which most of Real's players are playing is beyond dirty and should be stopped. You can see it when something happens, they go to hurt the opponent. That for me is the lowest of the low, cause they are all professional players and they definitely know what a serious injury can lead to. Exaggerations from Barca's team, although given, put aside, are the natural outcome of knowing that Real's players will hurt them when they get the chance.

Spanish football has always been rough and most of the times dirty. Both Real and Barca have been playing like this for decades now. The problem is that with Mourinho's blessing, football fans over the world are made into thinking that only if you play like this you can win this Barcelona. And that, I hope you will agree with me, is not right.
    Video aid deserve to be in football. I can't believe that they didn't even given out a trial to see how it goes. At least, a pilot project of 3 months should be interesting.

Well, perhaps you consider as the lowest of the low but in my opinion, it's equally disgracing. If you analyze Madrid's team, it's 75% Foul-Makers, 25% Divers and for Barca's, it's the opposite. Of course, both got talent, skills and money but they are really low in terms of sportsmanship level.

Well, Spanish football was dirt initially. If you analyze it carefully, about 2 decades earlier, it was the Holland national team and German Leage that started with possession play (things that are now being replicated by Spain team and in the Liga). Then came 2000s. When Italian football was on top level, obstructing thoroughly the EPL, Liga and Bundesliga and other leagues basically until the corruption scandal. EPL (with its defensive core style and rough play) and Liga (possession football and provacative style) risen suddenly from the shadows into complete limelight. For me, Liga's style did change in terms of adopting the long-lost possession style, especially through Barcelona but they remain as provocative as ever with ego, dribbles, divings and fouls. In fact, the dives are so clear-cut when you counter-analyze with the actual EPL where rough play doesn't exceed the limit of extreme dirtiness. That's why, for me, EPL will most likely keep its shining glory longer than Liga. The brilliance of Liga won't remain as bright as the things are going (in about 5 years). Many people realize that but the blame is mostly and unfairly going on players and Mourinho, while it's a global culmination of events that will lead to a probable sinking.

As for Mourinho's play-style to beat Barcelona and everyone believing that it's the sole way of beating Barcelona, well, there's half-truth in it. Rough play and heave/immediate pressing over opponents form part of the key to succeed again Barcelona but continuous whining and heavy fouls does not. The other part of the key (theoretically though) to beat Barcelona are concentration and solidarity in defense and rapid, efficient and precise counter-attacks.

Status
    May 2011
    There's always been a lot of
    tension between Lois and me,
    and it's not so much that I
    want to kill her, it's just, I
    want her not to be alive
    anymore.' - Stewie Griffin

Quote Originally Posted by s0ulja View Post
    that should go for both teams...mayb if barca wud stop diving madrid would stop the rough treatment, and can you please explain to me what jose brought up last season...ref handing out all those red's against barca? and i'd also like to know how you get a red card for going into a 50-50 challange, winnging the ball and geting a red card as a reward(pepe's red card in the 1st leg last year)..and why was higuain's goal disallowed (2nd leg)
    please like jose i too am curious to these few questions

Edit: everyone's talking about jose's actions, what about villa?

:y exactly, Although Jose went a bit over board with the poking and all that, but I can understand his frustration. Barca players dive too much! No wonder Madrid players play "rough" with them.

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ★ Rei ★ View Post
    I will reply to what I got from your post, because I didn't understand much:

-This is a disgrace:

-Higuain's goal should have counted.
    that video's pathetic..watch a full 90 min match instead of 'edited' 2min footage then u'l see the events that lead to those particular instances, and its a disgrace...i am a madrid supporter and i agree few of the madrid players started playing rough against barca, but i also feel barca deserve that treatment....as i mentioned in my first post if u cry wolf for long enough, the wolf will def come...yet madrid gets all the criticism not barca for crying wolf in the first place

u still havn't answered why refs hand out bulshit red cards to opponents in important matches, everyone's putting jose in the spot-light...but there was 2 other red cards in the game villa and ozil, nobody's talkin about that b'cuz a barca players at blame
    ..yes jose's behaviour is sometime erratic but he is right...the game is made up of bunch of hypocrites

Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

Mou will not be fired for that kind of act, he has accomplished a lot for Madrid in his first season. He also stepped on Cesc head which was disgusting but so was the whole Villa thing.

Both clubs have been handling things unprofessional and share pretty much the same blame.

I'm not gonna even getting involved in this whole Diving/Roughing calls.

Status
    Mar 2010
    "shapeless, formless, be
    water my friend."

Quote Originally Posted by ~The Norwegian~ View Post
    LOL of that last

OT: Mourinho is a football genius, but I think he was better in Inter. THere he realy was a genius.

If gwnius is to be understood as devicing the most boring matches in Madrid`s history.. yeah.. whtever.

Did anyone ever watched the times of Vicente del Bosque as Madrid`s manager?

He is A GENIUS. Beautiful football, not many stars. Only Raul.. PERFECT

Page 2 of 2 « First 12